Hummingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was finished, he spun her around to face him, his hardness pressing into her belly, making her squirm with need.

"Is this what you want?" He growled, thrusting his hips forward.

"Yes." Rye whimpered.

Liam grasped her chin again. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, master." Rye corrected herself.

"Good girl. Get on the bed."

Rye didn't hesitate a single second and obeyed him wholeheartedly, climbing onto the bed as gracefully as she could without the use of her arms. While she did this, Liam removed the rest of his clothing.

Then he joined her on the bed, holding more rope. She was kneeling, sitting on her heels while she waited for his next instructions. To her surprise, he began wrapping the ropes around her folded knees. Rye stayed completely still, allowing him to work his magic.

Once her knees had been locked into their tightly folded position, Liam attached her ankles to her thighs, stripping her of what little mobility she had left in her legs. She was now completely at his mercy.

He stood back up from the bed, and took a few more pictures of her. Once he put the phone back down, he approached her, and proceeded to place her at the foot of the bed. Rye couldn't stop the small gasps and moans from slipping out of her mouth as she was being manhandled. This was one of the reasons she enjoyed bondage so much. The feeling of being moved around and placed like a doll by a strong man was irresistible.

She was kneeling at the foot of the bed, facing the headboard when Liam stood behind her and slowly pushed her head down. While supporting her waist since she couldn't use her arms to slow her fall, he had her drop down into a doggy-style position. Now only her knees, chest, and face were on the bed. Her abdomen, legs, and butt were up in the air, giving Liam the best possible view of her extremely wet pussy.

Then, Liam meticulously tied the harnesses around her legs to the two bed posts on either side of the bed, spreading her legs again. She could actually feel her labia parting, desperately wanting to welcome a hard cock between them.

The best part was that he had made sure to turn her head to the left so that she would be able to see herself in the mirror while she was being fucked. Rye was no longer shivering in anticipation. She was shaking intensely as she looked at herself in the most submissive position she had ever seen. This was how she wanted to be taken. With a strong, solid man like Liam taking control and giving it to her exactly how she wanted.

"I like seeing you like this, darling." He told her as he picked up the camera once more.

But Rye was so turned on that she didn't want to wait for him to play photographer. She needed his cock inside her pussy right now! She could barely stop herself from crying in sheer need.

"Master, please..."

"Please, what?"

"I need... I need your cock."

"Do you now? And what would you like me to do with my hard cock?"

"Master, please fuck me!"

Thankfully, Liam obliged and dropped the camera, placing himself behind her. Rye watched his reflection quickly wrap a condom around his cock and adding some lubricant, though she was fairly certain she was more than wet enough. Still, she appreciated the gesture.

When he finally penetrated her, she moaned in relief. He filled her up completely, reaching all the way to her cervix, hitting every sensitive area inside her.

He began by making slow and smooth sliding movements. But, thankfully, he didn't wait too long before picking up the pace and thrusting into her more firmly.

"Master, master, you're so good." Rye whimpered shamelessly.

"You like when I fuck you, my little plaything?"

"Yes, master."

"Do you want it harder, darling?"

"Yes!"

He gave her a slap on her butt cheek, making her yelp in surprise, but not in pain. He hadn't tried to hurt her, unlike the usual slaps she used to receive. He was teasing her.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, master! Fuck me harder!"

"Good girl."

He grasped her hips tightly, and rammed himself into her pussy over and over again, bottoming out every time. She felt his pelvis and balls smack against her butt with every thrust, and relished the sound it made. The sound of her getting used like a sex doll.

She looked at the mirror and moaned. She wanted to close her eyes, the pleasure beginning to overwhelm her, but she couldn't tear them away from her reflection. She could see Liam's cock pushing inside her again and again, sweat slowly beading on his forehead. His face was focused, but she could see that he was beginning to lose himself to the pleasure too.

Rye could hear Liam's panting, combined with her own ragged breathing and moaning. She could still taste his cock on her tongue.

With all her senses overloaded with nothing but Liam, she quickly devolved into a panting, moaning mess. She cried out incoherent words, most of them begging, but she didn't know for what. When she felt her second release of the night, she shrieked once more, overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of the sensations she felt.

But even as she was coming down from her orgasm, Liam did not relent. Quite the opposite. He let go of her hips, and anchored himself by wrapping his hands around the two posts at the foot of the bed.

And then, in what could only be described as rapid-fire thrusts, Liam continued his ferocious slamming of her pussy. Rye screamed as her oversensitive genitals sent an onslaught of signals to her brain, until she felt another release.

At this point, she was getting too sensitive, unused to feeling so much pleasure all at once. She didn't think she could last much longer without this encounter devolving into pain. But as Liam continued his frantic pace, she could still feel the buildup of pressure in her pelvis yet again.

With one last scream, Rye orgasmed once more, and would have collapsed on the bed if she wasn't already partway there, and unable to move any further because of the bindings.

Liam caught her eye in the mirror, and seemed to understand that she had no more to give, despite her reluctance to say her safe word. She didn't care that she was done, she wanted Liam to have his orgasm while he was inside her.

He let go of the posts and grasped her hips once more, adding to the force of his thrusts. After a few more hard thrusts, Liam let out a loud moan and finally slowed down.

It took him a while to come to a complete stop. He paused after he stopped, catching his breath for moment, and then pulling out. He quickly disposed of the condom and immediately got to work on untying all the ropes on Rye's body.

Rye was completely limp, and all her strength had left her. But despite his own fatigue from their activities, Liam did not rest until Rye was completely freed from the ropes. Once she was free, he lifted her and carefully placed her in a lying position. Only then did he finally allow himself to lie down next to her and relax.

Rye turned to look at him and saw him smile for the first time. A true smile. A beautiful, kind, sweet smile. He placed his hand on her cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, master."

He chuckled. "Hummingbird."

"Hummingbird." Rye agreed.

Liam looked down and let his fingers caress the tattoo on her hip.

"I take it this is connected?"

Rye nodded. "My mom loved hummingbirds. I got this to keep her with me when she died. And hummingbirds make me feel safe. So when I say it, even before my partner has a chance to react, I already feel better."

"That's a good way to choose a safe word." Liam commented. "How are your legs, by the way?"

"Oh, they're okay. A bit stiff, but that's to be expected."

Without another word, Liam sat up on the bed and reached for her legs, draping them across his own before beginning to gently massage them. Rye sighed blissfully, but felt a lump forming in her throat. Not only was this man an incredible sexual partner and dom, but he was absolutely amazing at aftercare. She had never felt so cherished before. She had only expected the sex, and maybe a bit of a check in afterwards just to fulfil the bare minimum required for aftercare. But here he was, massaging her legs to make sure the bondage wouldn't make her sore the next day.

And he didn't stop there. Once he was satisfied with his treatment of her legs, he asked her to sit up and place herself in front of him, between his legs. Then he massaged her shoulders, without asking to see if she even needed it. She did, but he couldn't have known that. Either way, it was nice to relax her shoulders after having had her arms tied behind her back.

After the massage, Liam got off the bed and picked up his phone. Rye thought that this was it. He was checking his phone for a message from Paolo or something and then they would get dressed and leave.

She was once again surprised when he came back to the bed, phone in hand.

"Do you want to see the pictures with me?" He asked.

Rye's jaw dropped, but she quickly reined it in and nodded enthusiastically. Together, they went through the various photos Liam had taken. Rye couldn't stop the exclamations every time he swiped to a new photo. If not for her tattoo, she wouldn't have recognized herself. With her skin flushed and her hair mussed up, she looked like a porn star. In all the best ways.

"Wow, you took such amazing pictures." She sighed when they reached the end of the album.

"I sure hope so. I am a photographer."

Rye burst out laughing at the indignant tone in his voice. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Paolo didn't tell you, I take it?"

"No, we only talked about the sex part." Rye admitted.

He sighed dramatically. "Paolo just uses me for my body." Liam joked, making Rye's laughter start all over again.

When Rye had finally stopped giggling, the two of them cleaned themselves up, and finally got dressed. But it was obvious that neither of them wanted to leave the privacy of the room. Nonetheless, Liam said that he only had a certain amount of time with the room, and it was almost up.

They went back down to the main room of the club. The performances had ended, and it was now in full party mode, with obnoxiously loud music and half-naked bodies grinding and writhing against each other.

Liam grasped Rye's hand, seemingly worried that they would get separated in the crowd. But Rye had no issue sticking as close to Liam as possible. They eventually found their friends, spotting them from several feet away. But they couldn't reach them due to the amount of people now in the club.

So Liam pulled Rye along, and she gratefully followed, until they were out of the crowd, and near the entrance to the club. But Liam didn't stop there. He kept a firm grip on her hand until they were outside. Rye breathed a mouthful of fresh air and sighed. Much as she enjoyed her evening in the Mystic Velvet, it was nice to be outside once more.

"Sorry, I wanted to talk to you some more, and I couldn't hear anything in there." Liam explained.

Rye looked up at him and blinked in surprise. "You wanted to talk to me some more?"

"Yeah, I'd like to get to know you." He said, smiling at her.

"I'd like that too. I just..."

"What is it?"

"How much did Paolo tell you, exactly?"

"When he called me tonight, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"He said your abusive and sexually incompetent boyfriend was finally gone and I should come show you how bondage actually works."

Rye frowned as she processed his words. The use of the word "finally" was an odd choice considering he wasn't supposed to know that her bad experiences came from a long term relationship.

"Hang on, why did you ask if I meant when he called you tonight?"

Liam blinked, and seemed to realize he had let something slip, because then he grinned a little sheepishly.

"Cora's been talking about you every time she came to the club. I told her that if you were ever willing, I would gladly do bondage with you, but that couldn't happen while you were still with Mr. Douche."

Rye's eyes widened as this nickname triggered a memory. "That's what Cora calls him!"

"Yeah, I guess I picked up the habit." Liam admitted with a chuckle.

"So you've been interested in doing this with me since before we met?"

"Yeah, and I can honestly say, it was worth the wait."

Rye couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks. Liam simply smiled at her, still holding her hand.

"Can I give you a ride home?" He asked her.

"Sure."

Rye followed Liam to his car without fear, surprised that she could trust someone, who was essentially a stranger. so much. But she knew that he was a good man, and that she was safe with him.

Throughout the drive, they discussed what had transpired in that private room at the Mystic Velvet. Rye realized that this was more aftercare. Liam was checking to see if there was anything during their encounter that had made her uncomfortable. But she could not think of anything that she would have changed, or that made her doubt her trust in Liam.

Which is why, when they arrived at her house and Liam had stopped the car, Rye did not leave. Instead, she leaned over to the driver's side and kissed him, desperately needing more of him.

Liam eagerly opened his mouth to allow her to taste his tongue. He dug his hands in her hair, pressing her face against his as if she could never be close enough. His firm grasp on her head prevented her from pulling back, not that she wanted to, of course.

They were so lost in their passionate kissing that they didn't notice Liam's elbow getting dangerously close to the steering wheel before the loud sudden honk had them leaping off each other as if electrocuted.

They sat there, staring at each other with wide eyes, frozen in place for a moment before they both burst out laughing at the same time.

"I think your car doesn't want to be a third wheel." Rye joked.

"Yeah, it's kicking us out. I don't suppose you'd allow me to crash at your place until it stops being mad?"

Rye groaned and rolled her eyes at his blatantly bad hint about being invited inside her house. He chuckled when she shoved his shoulder in exasperation, and the two of them exited the car.

Despite that moment of levity and silliness, the second Rye had unlocked the door and led them inside, she barely had time to turn on the light before Liam was all over her again. She savoured his persistent interest, even though they had already had sex only an hour before. And she was shocked to find that she was also not opposed to doing it some more.

This time, Rye was the one who grasped his hand and led him upstairs to a private room. In this case, her bedroom. Until recently, it had been hers and Brent's, but she had no issue bringing a new man into her bed to rid it of Brent's scent and lingering presence. Especially one such as Liam.

She almost had a sick satisfaction from having Liam fuck her in their bed less than twenty-four hours after Brent was gone. At this point, she was feeling so high and blissful that she almost wanted to send him some of the pictures from tonight and rub it in his face.

When Liam reached up her skirt and forcefully pulled off her panties, she gasped and put all thoughts of Brent out of her mind. Liam wasted no time in burying his face between her legs once more, provoking a moan to escape Rye's lips.

Without the ropes in the way, Liam could reach spots with his tongue that he hadn't quite managed before. They could enjoy bondage all they liked most of the time, but there was nothing wrong with having vanilla sex once in a while. Especially if it led to this sort of pleasure.

When he dug his fingers into her, she was still lubricated from earlier, since cleaning with towels rather than a shower could only take her so far. So his fingers slid into her with such ease, and he quickly got into a steady rhythm that made her entire body spasm.

The ceaseless flickering of his tongue on her clitoris combined with the pressure on her g-spot soon had her moaning uncontrollably, grasping Liam's head. The orgasm rose up through her and came crashing down all at once.

She released Liam's head and let her arms flop down at her sides, breathing heavily. Liam lifted his face from her vulva and grinned at her as he lied down beside her.

"And you didn't even have to call me master." He jokingly pointed out.

Rye scoffed at him and grinned nonetheless.

"You only get that title if you tie me up. Otherwise, you haven't earned it."

He rolled over until he was on top of her. He used his hands to trap her arms above her head. "And if I pin your arms down like this?" He asked, his voice dropping lower.

"Maybe you'll get 'sir'." Rye conceded.

"Good enough." He growled, capturing her lips once more.

Even though Liam was currently kissing her senseless, and that man was certainly an amazing kisser, Rye still had enough presence of mind to start unbuttoning his shirt once more. She also noticed that he had taken off his jacket again, though she couldn't remember when that had happened. But she couldn't bring herself to care at that moment.

He lifted himself off of her just enough to allow her to push his shirt off his shoulders. She finally got the chance to run her hands up and down his arms, enjoying the feel of his defined muscles.

Liam then pulled off his pants again, and Rye took the opportunity to remove her latex dress as well. She had barely managed to pull the sticky fabric off her when Liam went right back to kissing her, pinning her beneath his body again.

She felt heat pool in her core as he covered her with his body, preventing her from getting away from his ceaseless kisses. She relished the possessiveness she felt from him, and the feeling of being conquered by him. She felt like a magnificent prize that he had won.

After a while of kissing, groping, and feeling each other's bodies until she could barely tell where she ended and where he began, Liam leaned over the bed to fetch another condom from his pants.

"Is this alright?" He asked as he straightened up once more, looking her in the eye.

"Absolutely." She assured him, nodding enthusiastically. He had given her such great experiences tonight that she wasn't sure how she would ever be done with him.

He placed himself above her once more, and then, keeping their gazes locked, he pushed into her wet and awaiting heat, and Rye let out a sigh.

"Fuck, I should have told you earlier. You feel amazing." He said.

"So do you."

He thrust into her at a steady pace, never breaking eye contact with her. This was a much more intimate encounter than the first. They were not playing a role this time. They were both completely bare, displaying themselves as they were, without hiding behind a mask. It was scary, but exhilarating at the same time.

Liam suddenly stopped, and pulled back from her, while still remained sheathed inside her. Before Rye could ask him what was wrong, he had lifted her legs and thrown them over his shoulders instead of having them wrapped around his waist.

Rye let out a loud moan as he began thrusting again, this time getting much deeper than before. This was much better. And better still when he placed his hands on her breasts, squeezing them tightly. A tiny part of Rye's brain that wasn't completely lost in ecstasy pointed out that this probably meant that Liam had paid attention earlier, and had noticed how much she had enjoyed being manhandled. It was, by far, one of her biggest weaknesses.

She soon felt the familiar pressure building up inside her, each spasm of pleasure adding to it. But it wasn't enough to get her over the edge. And yet again, Liam seemed to notice.

He let go of one breast and brought his hand down to where their bodies connected, and found her clitoris with his thumb, adding consistent pressure and movement to it as he continued his thrusts. Rye was done for, at this point. She moaned with complete abandon and thrashed on the bed as the pleasure washed over her.