Hummingbird Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Cassie said.

"Hi," Linda said.

"As you can see," Cassie said. "We kept the home fires burning for you."

Linda smiled a bit absently. Patrick stared at her, willing her to look at him, to come over and kiss him.

"You have a fun evening?" Cassie asked.

Linda looked at Patrick. Her face was clouded with uncertainty. "You okay?" she asked.

"Don't worry about Patrick," Cassie said. "He's fine. We were just chatting, talking about what a wonderful time you were probably having." She stood up. "I should probably get going. I'm sure you lovebirds have a lot to talk about."

"Yeah." Linda said. She looked at Cassie, not a very friendly look, Patrick thought.

"I'll text you," Cassie said to Linda.

"Yeah," Linda said. "Okay."

Cassie smiled at Patrick then went out. They listened to the click of her shoes on the stairs and then the front door opening and closing.

Patrick lifted his hips off the bed. "Please," he said. "Hold him."

Linda looked at him then came slowly across the room. She pushed his hips gently back down on the bed and ran her fingers along his hip bone.

"You really want it," she said seriously. She looked into his eyes.

"Jesus, Linda," he said. "I'm dying here."

She nodded. She leaned over the bed and lowered her head, took the tip of him into her mouth. His body rose up again. She let a pool of saliva fall out of her mouth onto his cock then straightened slightly and put her hand on it. The spit made a kind of lube and she ran her hand up and down his shaft. Patrick moaned.

"I'm guessing Cassie told you how it's going to be," she said quietly.

"Yes," Patrick said. "Please."

Her hand moved slowly. "This is what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes," he said.

"I don't mean the hand job," Linda said. "I meant me going out. On dates."

"Yes," Patrick said through gritted teeth.

"And having sex whenever I want to. With whoever I want."

"Um," Patrick said. "Yeah."

"And you waiting here for me to come home," she said softly. "That's what you want, right?"

He stared up at her desperately. "Yes," he said. He paused. "Is that what you want?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Yes," she said. "And no."

He didn't say anything for a moment. "Cassie said you were into it," he ventured.

She laughed. "That's the yes part," she said.

"Did you..." He paused. "It was a good evening?" he asked.

She smiled. "Oh yes," she said. "It was fine." She paused. "Mighty fine." Another pause. "We had sex," she added.

"Yeah," he said. "I figured."

She was staring at him now. "Carlo," she said softly. "Is an excellent lover."

He flinched.

"According to Cassie," she said. "That's the kind of thing I'm supposed to say."

Patrick swallowed.

"Is that the kind of thing you want me to say?"

He looked away from her. "I don't know," he said. "Was it true?"

"I don't know," she said. "He was thoughtful, he cared about my pleasure." She shrugged. "We had fun, we both came. That's not the point of saying it, though. The point was to, I don't know, goad you." She looked at him. "Make it clear that we had fucked and that I had enjoyed it."

"To dominate me," he said. "Sexually."

She laughed. "I see you have been hanging out with Cassie," she said.

There was a pause. "What did you do?" he asked.

"I just told you, we fucked. We had a drink at a bar then we went to his place and had sex. What do you mean?"

"I meant.." He paused. "What did you do?"

"Oh like the details? No," she said. "I don't feel like going into that. You can use your imagination."

"Linda," he said urgently.

"What?"

"I love you," he said.

"Oh," she said. "I love you too."

"Oh darling," he said. He strained at the tethers, his hips leaving the bed. "Please, come here. And touch me."

Linda looked at him and stepped over to the side of the bed. She put a hand on his leg.

"Did you miss me?" she asked. She smiled.

"Oh God," he said. "So much."

Linda cupped a hand around his balls. Then she bent over and took his cock in her mouth. Her tongue moved along the shaft. He groaned and moved, trying to stuff more of his cock in her mouth but she took her head away. "Lie back down," she whispered. "I'm going to get on top of you."

He settled down, staring at her. She bent over and unzipped her boots and kicked them off. Then she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. He watched her hungrily.

She climbed up on the bed and straddled him, looking down into his eyes. "So tell me," she said. "What you and Cassie came up with."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"She said you were talking about what Carlo and I were probably doing. I'm curious."

"Please," he said. His hips rose up and she moved up his body so she was over his midriff.

"Lie back down," she said. "Come on."

His butt went down slowly onto the bed. Linda leaned down and kissed him ferociously. Her legs moved down the bed and she settled on top of him, her cunt on top of his cock. She rocked slowly, feeling the tip of his cock rubbing her lips, occasionally letting it slip inside her.

"What did you imagine?" she asked again.

"It was Cassie," he said. "Her idea."

"Oh?"

He swallowed. "Fuck me," he said.

"I wil," she promised. She moved slightly and his cock slid into her a bit. Patrick's eyes closed.

"He was going down on you," he said. "You were sitting on a bed, your legs spread apart. His head... his mouth was on you."

"Mmm," Linda said. "Yes, we did do that."

"You were wearing your top. And your boots, she said. But not your skirt."

"Oh that does sound fun," she agreed. "He does have quite the talented tongue."

Patrick smiled ruefully. "Did he massage your feet again?"

"No," she said. "This time we went straight to the bedroom." She paused. "We were both ready."

Patrick's hips were moving, driving him up into her.

"That feels nice," she said.

"Yes," Patrick said. "How did he fuck you?"

She studied him. Her mouth turned upward in a mischievous smile. "Which time?" she asked.

"Um," Patrick said.

She lowered her mouth and kissed him again. "It's true he really is a wonderful lover," she said. She gave a little giggle. "God, just saying that makes me feel hornier." She moved her hips. "Tell me more about the fantasy you cooked up with Cassie."

"You were lying back on the bed," he said again. "With your legs apart, so he could lick you. He was holding onto your thighs, holding them apart. His tongue was on... your clit, I guess. Oh God, I can't keep talking, just fuck me."

"Did I come?" she demanded. "In the fantasy?"

"I think so," he said. "God, this feels so amazing, after waiting so long..."

"He did lick me," she said. "He said he loves eating pussy." She paused. "You should hear how he says it, he has the cutest accent."

"Linda," Patrick said. "Can you take off your clothes?"

"I kind of like it this way," she said. "Like in your fantasy. Just naked enough."

Her hips were moving up and down, setting the tempo for them both. Patrick wanted to grab her, hold her shoulders, grab her ass, but his hands were tied.

"When I was fucking Carlo," she said. "When I was on top. I was really close, about to come, and he slid his finger into my ass."

"Oh... God."

"It was like being... fucked twice," she said. She was writhing now. "It was like two cocks in me at once, I came so fucking hard."

"Linda..."

"Oh God, just thinking about it... oh I'm coming." She slammed her body down on top of his, grabbed his arms. "Fuck, Patrick, it was so fucking good."

His hips lifted off the bed and she clung to him. He howled. Her nails dug into his arms and she tumbled onto him. His cock was throbbing, spraying into her, all the pressure finally released. "Linda," he cried. "Oh Linda."

3.

On Wednesday afternoon Patrick got a text message from a number he didn't recognize. All it said was "meet at corner of 7th & pine @ 8.30". He stared at it. Then another text from the same number arrived. "sorry this is cassie."

Cassie? Why was she arranging to meet him at a corner? The only thing that came to mind was that Linda had a date and Cassie had some kind of plan for him.

He tapped out a wary OK. His palms were suddenly sweaty. Linda on a date. He made a face. Linda making out with other guys was... kind of exciting, if weirdly so. Linda deliberately planning to go out with somebody was somehow worrying.

Come to think of it, Linda had been a little different at breakfast this morning, a bit withdrawn maybe? And yet also keyed-up? He couldn't tell. He checked his watch. Eight thirty. Six hours to wait.

*****

He arrived a few minutes early but Cassie was already there. She smiled at him and looped a hand through his arm.

"Hello," he said, trying to play it cool. "What's up?"

"We," Cassie announced. "Are going to the movies."

He blinked. "Does Linda know?"

"Of course Linda knows," she said. "Come along, it's around the corner."

It was an art-house theater he'd never been to before. There was a long line of people waiting to get in, kind of surprising for the middle of the week.

"You haven't seen it, have you?" Cassie asked.

"What is it?"

"It's a French movie," she said. "La cocutrice."

He shook his head. "No," he said. "I don't usually go to foreign movies," he said. "I don't like subtitles."

"I don't think you'll be much interested in the subtitles in this movie," Cassie said absently. She was scanning the queue. She squeezed his arm. "There they are." She pointed discreetly with her other hand.

Patrick looked. It was Linda, standing in the line. Beside her was a tall man with long dark hair. He had an arm draped over her shoulder and she had one around his waist. As they watched, the man dipped his head and gave Linda a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a peck. Patrick stopped and stared. When they broke the kiss he looked at Cassie. His heart was pounding and there was sweat pooling under his arms. She was smiling.

"What if someone who knew her saw them?" he demanded in an undertone.

"They'd probably think she was inspired by the movie," she said.

Patrick looked at her blankly.

"La cocutrice," she said. "The cuckoldress. It's about a woman who takes lovers so she can dominate her husband." She squeezed his arm again. "I think you're going to like it."

Patrick felt a growing panic but also a stirring in his groin. Cassie held his arm and propelled him forward.

"Linda!" she cried.

"Cassie," Linda said. "Fancy meeting you here." She disentangled herself from the guy and came over to give Cassie a hug.

"Well," Cassie said. "We all like to see spicy movies, don't we?" She laughed.

"This is my friend Carlo," Linda said. "Carlo, Cassie is one of my best friends, she really gets me." She smiled.

Cassie smiled at Carlo. "So wonderful to finally meet you, Carlo. I've heard so much about you." She launched herself at Carlo and gave him a hug and then a kiss on each cheek. "That's what the Europeans do, right? And we're all European tonight." She gestured at the crowd.

Patrick saw Carlo give Linda an amused look. "Nice to meet you, Cassie," he said. "I've heard much about you too."

Patrick wondered if that was true.

"This is my friend Patrick," Cassie said. "Patrick, you've heard me talk about Linda, haven't you?"

Linda extended her hand towards Patrick. "Nice to meet you, Patrick," she said. He took her hand and shook it. It was cool and dry. He was feeling dizzy.

"Of course," he said. "Good to meet you. Finally." He forced himself to look her in the eye. She looked back at him. What was her expression? Excited? Defiant? Amused?

"Patrick," Linda said. "Carlo." Then he was shaking the man's hand, He hoped his own wasn't too sweaty. They exchanged masculine nods.

"You have tickets already?" Cassie asked.

"Oh yes," Linda said brightly. "You need to buy them? Maybe we can get seats together."

Then they were gone, Linda and Cassie off to the ticket purchase window, leaving Carlo and Patrick to hold their place in line. Carlo looked at Patrick and nodded again, then took out his phone.

So, Patrick thought. A double date. It was kind of funny, going on a double date with his wife and her lover. Kind of. Kind of embarrassing too but also... exciting?

And Carlo was the only one who didn't know he was Linda's husband. Yikes.

Carlo looked up. "Sorry," he said. "It's a bad habit, always reaching for the phone." He did have an accent that to the right ear probably did sound cute.

"No worries," Patrick mumbled.

"I was looking up bars near here," Carlo said. "We're going to grab a drink after the film." He paused. "You will join us? You and Cassie?" He smiled. He had a nice smile, Patrick had to admit.

"Um, sure," Patrick said. He paused. "That would be great," he added.

"Wonderful," Carlo said. "Ah, here come the girls."

Linda and Cassie came up chattering and Cassie claimed his arm again.

The line didn't move at first. They were in front of the poster for La cocutrice, which featured a woman's bare chest with a necklace. The necklace had three charms hanging off it, one the female symbol of a circle and cross and the two others the male symbol of circle and arrow. Patrick studied the poster, then looked over at Linda. She was holding hands with Carlo and they were chatting in an undertone.

Cassie nudged him. The line lurched and started moving forward.

There was a strange energy in the crowd as it settled down in the theater. It was a French movie about sex so presumably there would be ample on-screen fucking. On the other hand, it had subtitles and some kind of message so one had to pretend one wasn't just there for the sex. It was not a porno movie audience, there were about equal numbers of men and women and most people seemed to be there in couples.

They managed to find four seats together, Patrick on the aisle, then Cassie, Linda and Carlo. The two women went off to the bathroom before the film started. Patrick wondered what they would be discussing. He glanced at Carlo but he was looking at his phone again.

The women came back during the coming attractions. Patrick stood up to let them pass. Linda faced away from him as she went by. Cassie patted his arm.

"Can I have the aisle seat?" she whispered. "In case I have to go to the bathroom or something."

Patrick nodded and they exchanged seats. Now he was between Cassie and Linda. He glanced over at Linda but she was talking to Carlo.

The screen went dark and there was a moment of suspense, then it turned a pinkish white color and the soundtrack started up. There was no background music. They could hear ragged breathing and a woman's voice speaking hoarsely. Patrick didn't need the subtitles to know that she was saying "Yes" and "My God". The camera pulled back and the pinkish white revealed itself as the heaving bare chest of the woman who was speaking. She was caressing herself, rolling her nipples between her fingers. As the shot widened further her face came into view, eyes closed.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked down. Her hands left her breasts and moved down her body, the camera continuing to pull back to reveal more of her. Patrick was enthralled. The woman was stupendously, radiantly beautiful. She seemed unconscious of the camera, totally focused on the pleasure she was receiving.

Finally the camera pulled far enough back to reveal the back of a male head between her legs. She reached down and tangled her fingers in the man's hair, saying something in French. Patrick wasn't paying attention to the subtitles but he caught the word "chéri" which he thought meant something like "darling".

The man scrambled up the woman's body and settled himself between her legs. Her legs came up around him and held him in place. His hands ran over her breasts, thumbs rolling across her nipples and she turned her head to one side and cried out something. The man began to fuck her energetically, his hips driving up and down and his mouth moving across her face and neck. Patrick's nails were digging into his palms. The woman was groaning and muttering, the man kept at it, his pace not slackening. Finally, her head flung back and she cried out to God again. The man bellowed something and then fell over on top of her.

Then the legend scrolled into view, La cocutrice, with the helpful English translation, The Cuckoldress, in the subtitles.

Patrick's mouth was dry. He wanted to look to his left, to see Linda's reaction to what they had just watched but didn't dare to. Cassie leaned over towards him.

"God," she whispered. "I love it already, don't you?"

Patrick didn't answer. He cast a surreptitious look to his left. Linda was looking at the screen. Beyond her Carlo was nodding, as if approving what he had just seen.

He looked back at the screen. The woman, presumably the titular cuckoldress, was sitting in front of a mirror, applying makeup. The man from the previous scene, her cuckold, was visible, reflected in the mirror, watching her. His face was a mask of longing. He spoke to her and the subtitle showed that he was asking when she would be back. Her gaze shifted from her eyebrow pencil to look at him. Her shapely shoulders moved in a Gallic shrug.

"How can I say?" the subtitle showed her saying. "I don't know."

She glanced over her shoulder at the man. He stepped forward and held out his hands to her. She stood up and the wrap that had covered her slid down her arms and he caught it and put it on the bed behind him. She was watching him in the mirror. He came forward and stood behind her, his arms around her, his hands on her naked breasts. His lips sank to her shoulder.

"Je t'aime," he murmured. I love you.

The woman inclined herself backwards into his arms and blew a kiss at him in the mirror.

"Don't go," the man urged.

The woman raised an eyebrow and stood up straight, turning to face him. He leaned forward to kiss her but she took a step back.

"I just did my face," she chided him. The man stopped and stared at her.

"My red dress," she said.

The man nodded and went over to the closet. There was a red dress hanging from a hook on the door. He removed it from its hanger and brought it over to her. She slid it on and looked at herself in the mirror. The man shuffled up behind her. The camera zoomed in to show a close-up of his fingers gripping the zipper of the dress, moving it up her back, but caressing her skin as they moved. The dress had spaghetti straps and he bent to kiss a bare shoulder, then rested his hands on her shoulders. Together they studied her reflection.

"So beautiful," the man breathed.

The woman acknowledged the tribute with a small nod and a smile. She lowered herself onto the bed and extended a leg. The man sighed, knelt, and picked up a shoe from the floor. It took him a minute to slide her foot into the shoe and fasten it, his fingers gliding across her foot and ankle.

The woman smiled and extended her other foot.

They both stood up and the woman went over to the dresser and started checking her purse. The camera zoomed in on her left hand, on the gold wedding band on her ring finger. She opened a drawer and took out a strip of condoms and put it in her purse. Out of another drawer she took a thin gold chain that she fastened around her neck. It fell between her breasts with a small heart at the end of it.

She went back to where her husband stood. Her eyes were shining.

"À bientôt," she whispered. See you soon. She touched her lips with a finger then reached out and dabbed his.

"À bientôt," he said faintly.

Then her heels clicked on the wooden floor and the door closed behind her.

Patrick realized that he was gripping the armrests of his seat. Slowly he relaxed his hands and swiveled his head, checking out the rest of the audience in the light from the screen. People were quiet and appeared engaged in the movie. Hardly anyone was even eating popcorn. Linda was watching intently, her lips drawn into her mouth. When he turned back, Cassie caught his eye and mouthed "Wow" at him.