Hummingbird Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded silently and put his arms up in the air. His cock throbbed in front of him. Linda nodded with something like satisfaction.

"That's good," she whispered. She paused. "Isn't it?" she added.

"Yes," he almost croaked.

She stood looking down at him. "You want to hear what happened when we got to Carlo's place," she said. It wasn't a question.

Patrick licked his lips. "Yes," he said.

"Yes, what?" She smiled.

"Yes, please?"

She nodded. "He went into his coat closet," she said. "And got out this black scarf. Then he had me face away from him and tied it around my eyes." She paused. "He really liked the blindfold scene too."

Patrick didn't answer.

"He had me stay like that, facing away from him, and he ran his fingers along my face, my cheeks, my ears. He touched my lips, very lightly. Every touch was a surprise, I never knew what was coming next." She closed her eyes, then opened them again, staring deeply at Patrick. "And you know how I feel about his hands," she whispered.

Patrick made a small noise of assent.

"Then, while I was enjoying having him touch me like that, I felt his other hand, his fingers, on my blouse, starting to unbutton. God," she said. "I was so hot. After that movie and coming in the theater with you right there. I practically melted when he unbuttoned me. I wanted him to just get it done, I reached up to help him but he kissed the back of my neck and held my hands away. Just slowly unbuttoned me. His fingers on the fabric, reaching in and touching my skin."

She was unbuttoning her blouse slowly, stopping every now and then to caress herself. Gradually the blouse opened and her skin peeked out at him. She pulled her arms out of her sleeves and dropped the blouse on the floor.

"I could feel his breath on the back of my neck," she continued. "He undid my bra and slipped it off me. I heard it hit the floor and then he was right up against my back, his hands on my breasts, squeezing my nipples, but gently." She reached back and unhooked her bra and dropped it with her blouse. "I tell you, every time he touched me it was like fire. I turned around in his arms, he was kissing my lips, I was trying to unbutton his shirt but I couldn't see and my hands were shaking."

She paused. "Are you enjoying this, Patrick?" she asked softly.

"Yes," he said thickly.

"Very much?"

"God," he said. "Can you touch me?"

"Soon," she said. "Not yet."

"God," he said again.

"He held me close," she said. "And kissed me. Not being able to see him... it was so intense. His fingers went down my back slowly, so slowly." She reached back behind her. "Then he unzipped my skirt. I could feel his fingers against my ass and feel the zip sound, practically in my pussy." She licked her lips. Her skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. "Of course," she said. "He was pressing against me now. His cock against my belly. I reached down into his pants and grabbed him. He was so hard, I think the movie made him horny." She sighed. "Or maybe it was taking off my clothes. What do you think?"

"Um," Patrick said. His arms were really aching now and he was dying for her to touch him. "Yeah. Both probably."

"Hmm," she said. "Yes, probably. I knelt down and unbuttoned his fly, took out his cock, held it in my hands. Then... God I'm so turned on thinking about it. I took him in my mouth. But I couldn't see him. I could feel his hands squeezing my shoulders, my tongue was sliding up and down on his cock, everything was... it's like when you're lying down in the grass looking up at the sky and everything seems far away. All the sounds. You know?"

"Please," Patrick said. His arms were shaking. "I need you."

"Almost there," she promised. "I felt him reach down and pull me up, he led me over to the bed and lay me down on it, pulled my panties off. I heard him struggling with his pants and he said something in Italian, probably swearing. Then he was on top of me and pressing against me. I was so ready, Patrick. So ready, he just slid right into me. Can you imagine?"

She slipped her thumbs into her waistband and pulled her panties down past her ass. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. "You've been so patient," she murmured. She stepped forward and leaned down and kissed him. "Come on," she whispered.

She pulled him to the bed and lay on her back, holding her arms up to him. He lay on her, his cock pressing into her belly, then moved slightly so he was at her entrance.

"Yes," she whispered. "Now."

His hips thudded, driving him into her again and again. Dimly he could hear her moaning and saying his name.

"Linda," he said. "Oh God, Linda." He was heating up, sweat was pouring out of him. He needed to come, needed to release into her. But something was holding him back, the pressure building inside him. He stared down into Linda's eyes. Now! he told himself. Now!

Linda reached up and ran her fingers down his face. It was all he needed, the feel of her hand on his flesh. He shuddered and convulsed, his hips thrusting him deep inside her. His head snapped back and the tendons stood out from his neck.

"Oh... oh... God!" he bellowed. "Oh Linda!" Then, relief finally arrived and he collapsed on top of her. The fluid throbbed out of him. "God!" he said again, and lay still.