Hummingbird Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magic hands? We'll see. No need to rush him, in any case. Let him suck her tits all night if he wants. Rose will enjoy the tingles of pleasure as Patrick sucks and nibbles them.

Rose grinds her crotch against him. She feels his erection through his pants. "We gotta ditch these jeans."

She backs off and unbuttons his jeans. Patrick helps her, pushing them down and off his legs. Socks follow.

His boxers are all which remain, a hard cock underneath yearning for freedom. Rose liberates it, pulling his boxers down to his thighs and letting them slip over his knees to his ankles.

"Much better." Rose drops to her knees, taking his cock in her hands.

Rose examines it with delight, hungry smirk on her lips. It's a good length. She guesses a little more than seven inches. Above average thickness, too. Very nice.

He's well-groomed, too, the base and balls shaved smooth and his patch pubic hair trimmed short. Like he'd done so earlier today out of a surplus of optimism.

"Nice cock," she says.

Rose strokes it. Yes, she decides, this is a fine cock and she's going to have fun with it. All sorts of amusement.

She kisses the tip before giving it a few flicks with her tongue. She takes the head into her mouth and eases down the shaft. She makes it most of the way down to the base before pulling back to the head.

Patrick lets out a happy moan, Rose linking eyes with him as she sucks his cock. Back and forth she goes, blowing him slow and steady.

"Oh, fuck," he moans

Rose sucks his dick, savoring the familiar feel of an erect cock in her mouth. She revels in the paradoxical power sucking his dick gives her. Here is this handsome, worldly man and he's at her mercy. Hers to command.

"Oh my god," he moans. "Holy shit."

Yup. At my command.

Rose lifts her head off his cock, jerking it off. It's glistening from her saliva and her hand moves easily over its length. "You've such a great cock."

She plunges her mouth down onto him again, her head bobbing up and down on it. She keeps one hand around the base, jerking it off in time to her sucking. Another cups his balls.

Rose lifts her head. "You ready to stick this glorious cock inside me?"

"Not yet," Patrick says. "We need to get you warmed up first. Lay down."

Rose gives him an admonishing frown. "You're in command now? I don't think so."

He plays along. "But I just want to lick your pussy."

"Then ask me," she says.

A delighted look crosses his face. He likes this type of game, doesn't he?

"May I lick your pussy?" he says.

"Say again?"

"May I please lick your pussy?"

"Very well," Rose says. "You may have the honor."

They switch places. Rose lays on the coach and spreads her legs. If the man wants to eat her pussy, she isn't going to actually refuse him.

Patrick kneels in front of her, lowering his face onto her pussy. He gives it a kiss. A gentle kiss. It sends the tiniest tingle of delight up her belly.

He spreads her labia apart and pauses, inhaling her aroma. He gives her several long, slow licks. From just above her butthole all the way to the top of her pussy.

His tongue seeks out her clitoris, probing the top of her pussy until he finds it. He licks it hard, Rose's pleasure rising at once. Holy fucking shit.

Patrick dives in, working her clit as she moans louder. Rose notices him glancing up at her. Enjoying the view, is he? Of course he is. The broad curve of her belly and the twin mountains of her breasts beyond must be an amazing sight.

"Is this how you like your clit licked?" he asks.

Not afraid to ask. Excellent. "Lick it side to side, hard and quick. And stick your fingers in me. Fingerfuck me while you lick my clit."

He fingers her while licking her clit the way Rose prefers. Bliss bubbles up from within. A feeling she knows well, and welcomes. The first far-off signs of orgasm. Quicker than usual but, then again, she's been a mass of frustrated horniness all day. Bring it on.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she moans. "Keep going. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

Patrick adds another finger. Rose moans, the pitch of her voice increasing to a steady squeal.

"Don't stop," she cries. "Don't stop. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

Rose is soaring, the sensations of pleasure in her pussy growing in strength. Climbing faster, like a massive wave racing towards seaside cliffs.

Patrick takes it to another level. He rubs her clit with his index finger, ramping up her stimulation. The steady approach of her orgasm rises further, looming larger as it approaches. Blocking out all else. Carrying away everything with its power.

The wave breaks, spreading across her body as her pussy clamps down on Patrick's fingers. It crashes upon her shores, bringing joy and, most of all, release. Thank goodness.

Squirts of female ejaculate shoot upwards from her pussy onto Patrick's forehead.

The wave subsides. Rose can breathe again. "Holy shit. Holy fucking shit!"

Patrick continues fingering her, slower now, and returns to licking her pussy. He jerks off with his spare hand.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I guess I should've warned you I'm a squirter."

He smirks. "Squirt on my face anytime you want."

I will. "Now how about fucking me? Go on. Fuck me in whatever position you want."

Patrick keeps at her pussy with his fingers and tongue. "Whatever position I want? There's so many to choose from. "

Rose waits. What will he choose? Her on top? BBW admirers all love that one. Banging her from behind? That makes Rose cum the quickest. Something else perhaps?

He straightens up, still on his knees as he fingers her with one hand and jerks off with the other.

"Well?" Rose says. "What'll it be?"

"Turn around," he says.

Doggy-style it is. "You got it, babe."

Rose gets on her hands and knees. She positions herself on the couch with her face down on the cushion and her massive ass thrust in the air.

Another new song, "Love to Love You, Baby" plays as Patrick moves behind her. He runs his hands over the wide expanse of her butt. He moves into position.

Rose reaches back, guiding his cock towards her pussy. He pushes it inside her. Just the head, at first. Rose is wet but not enough for an easy slide-in.

"Pull out a bit first," Rose says.

He follows her instructions, pulling out. He pushes in again, thrusting all the way into her. They gasp simultaneously.

He fucks Rose slow, each thrust long and deliberate. It's a perfect start, but Rose grows impatient.

"Faster," she moans.

He increases his pace, but only a little. Driving her mad. Tormenting her.

"Fuck me hard," she moans. "You said you'd fuck me hard."

"And I will."

He knows what he's doing, doesn't he? Getting her revved up. Making her desperate for a hard pounding.

Somehow he resists the impulse to fuck her with abandon. He must want to. But he holds back, fucking her with deliberate ease.

"You promised," she moans. "Now fuck me harder."

Patrick speeds up his pace, but only a little. He's an evil man. He must be. Denying Rose the vigorous fucking she desires. Making her wait.

"Fuck me harder!" she demands.

Again, Patrick picks up his pace. This time, granting her wish. He thrusts into her with force and authority. Raw, animal lust pounding the fuck out of her. At last.

It's better, so much better, than if he hadn't made her wait. He drills her deep and hard, each thrust bringing her closer to another orgasm.

"Fuck, yeah," she moans. "That's what I'm talking about."

Rose closes her eyes. Time to put herself into his capable hands. Let him fuck her without restraint and bring her to another orgasm or two. His pace quickens even further, hammering her hard. She's surprised by the first subtle signals of another orgasm. So soon? Damn.

Patrick's cock penetrates her over and over. Another minute of raw fucking follows. The signs of her next orgasm become clearer, more powerful. It won't be long, will it? Not if he keeps at it like this. His hands on her fat ass cheeks, squeezing them as he fucks her. Smacking them playfully.

"Holy shit," she moans. "Holy fucking shit!"

Rose cums with a suddenness which takes her by surprise, pleasure coursing through her body. She squeals, moaning gibberish. She can't speak for long, delirious moments.

"Holy motherfucking shit," she moans after it has eased.

"Night Fever" by the Bee Gees is playing on her smart speaker. When did that come on? She's no idea how many songs have played since she stopped noticing.

Patrick fucks her without pause, thrusting with manic intensity. Rose feels the early signs of a third orgasm approaching.

That's how it is being Rose. When she's worked up into a frenzy, she'll cum again and again. One orgasm after another. Her curse.

Rose cums a short time later, her face pushed against the arm of the couch. Patrick's cock slams her pussy with constant intensity. She doesn't know how he keeps it up. At some point, one runs out of energy.

Not Patrick. He pounds her throughout her third orgasm. She howls and shakes, riding the wonderful waves of joy yet again.

"Oh god," she says. "You made me cum again. Holy shit, that was good."

He groans, louder than before. He's close.

"That's it," Rose howls. "Cum inside me. Fill me up."

Patrick fucks her hard, gasping and moaning. He stops fucking mid-thrust, pushing his cock all the way into her. Throbbing and squirting warm cum deep inside her.

He thrusts into her a few more times, slow and leisurely. He pulls out and falls back onto the couch. She lays next to him and he puts his arm around her shoulder. They kiss.

"Holy fuck," she says. "That was amazing. I came three times."

"I'm glad." He kisses her cheek.

"Now you know something about me," she says.

"Yeah?"

"I cum quick and I cum often. That's scared off a few guys in the past."

"I don't scare easily."

She kisses him. "I don't doubt it."

***

They lay on the couch, Rose resting her head on Patrick's chest, his arm over her shoulder. He studies the raven tattoo on her upper arm. It's perched on the branch of a rosebush in bloom, its head framed by a pale blue crescent moon.

"I love this design," he says, fingertips running over it. "Why the raven and roses?"

"I like roses," he says. "You can guess why. The rose and the raven symbolize life and death, love and hate side by side. The raven is also a totem animal for mischievous and curious folk full of mirth."

"Yeah?"

"I don't buy into it literally," Rose says. "But I enjoy the symbolism. Truth is, I really liked the design of the tattoo. Also, I'm a Ravenclaw."

"I can see that," he says. "Gryffindor myself."

"My body art is what it is," she says. "A way to express myself. To push back against the blandness of everyday life."

"And what about the hummingbirds?" Patrick asks.

"You noticed those, did you?" Rose says. "Those who know me best call me Hummingbird Rose."

"Because of the tattoos?"

Rose smiles. "The other way around."

"Why Hummingbird Rose?" he asks.

"I'll let you figure it out." Rose gives him a playful smirk. "Your riddle to solve."

"Challenge accepted." Patrick kisses her. "Hummingbird Rose, I'm glad we've gotten to know each other better."

"Me too." Rose stands. "You know, the night is young if you'd like to stay over. I have an extra toothbrush and all."

"I'd like that," Patrick says. "I don't want to say goodnight."

"You don't have to."

"I've an overnight bag in my car," he says.

She starts in surprise. "That's quite the assumption you made!"

"But, I--"

She shakes her head. "How many times are you gonna fall for that?"

"I ought to know better. Mischievous folk full of mirth."

Rose turns and heads off to the bathroom. "Now you're learning, babe."

***

They have another glass of wine. Rose leans back against Patrick, his arm over her shoulders.

They've changed clothes. Rose wears an Orioles shirt and pink sleeping pants covered in rainbows and unicorns. She forgoes bra and panties. Why bother?

"I have a confession to make," Patrick says. He stares casually at her breasts.

He's wearing a dark blue Naval Academy t-shirt and gray sleeping pants. Perfect snuggling attire.

Rose raises an eyebrow. "A confession? I'm all ears."

"When I saw you at the farmer's market, I wasn't sure it was you at first. I looked your way a few times before you spotted me."

Rose chuckles. "I have my own confession to make."

"What's that?"

"I saw you," she says. "I didn't recognize you, but I noticed you were checking me out."

"Not much escapes your eye, does it?"

"I don't know about that." Rose runs her hand over Patrick's thigh. "But I can tell you're a runner. The quads give it away. That, and your stamina."

"What else can you tell?"

Rose turns her head and stares into his eyes. "I know you're still horny."

"You can see that in my eyes?"

"Your pupils are dilated, a proven sign of sexual arousal." She grins. "Am I wrong?"

"You're not." Patrick kisses her.

Rose puts her glass down and turns back to Patrick. "Come here, you."

They kiss again, Rose's hand cradling Patrick's face. Warm, steady kissing grows in ardor as it goes on. Rose takes the lead, pushing her tongue outward. Patrick's lips part in response. Their tongues meet.

Patrick squeezes her breasts, pinching her pierced nipples through her shirt. He kisses her neck, sending tingles of pleasure outward and over Rose's shoulders.

So much for getting to bed early. "Let's go upstairs. Come on."

Rose takes Patrick by the hand and leads him to her bedroom. It's dark upstairs, but the light from the hall provides plenty of light.

Rose turns towards Patrick. They draw each other close, Patrick kissing her neck as his hands explore her curves. The range over her ass and up her back. Returning to her tits. Always the tits.

Patrick pulls her shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside. He pushes her pajama bottoms down. They slide right over Rose's wide hips. She lets them fall the rest of the way and steps out of them.

He pauses, his eyes sweeping over her. Rose's nude figure is a study in BBW perfection draped in shadows. Soft shoulders and massive tits. Wide hips, soft belly, and thick thighs.

"My god, Rose," he says. "You are spectacular."

And don't you forget it. "Well, I do try."

"You do more than try." He steps towards her. "You succeed."

Rose gestures towards his clothes. "Don't you have some catching up to do?"

"I can take care of that." He strips quickly. Shirt, pajama bottoms, boxers, all of it. Naked in seconds.

Rose grasps his cock, feeling it swell at her touch. Rock hard in her hand.

They pull each other close and resume kissing, their forms merging. Passion rising again.

"I love your body so much," Patrick says. "I can't get enough of it."

They ease onto the bed and lay on their sides pressing against each other. Rose's tits mash against his tight chest as his hands run down her back and over the wide curve of her hip. She drapes a leg over his and he grabs her ass.

They kiss throughout, mouth upon mouth. Tongues dancing. All as they clutch each other close. Tightly pressing against each other's warm flesh.

The kissing grows more eager, Patrick pushing his crotch against her. Rose licks his ear and he shudders, moaning. He likes that move, doesn't he?

On it goes. Patrick's earlobe is nibbled. Rose's nipples are pinched, squeezed, and twisted. Mild pain mixed with rising pleasure.

Rose grasps his cock, stroking it. Patrick kisses her again. He brings his hand down to her pussy. Rose shifts her weight and lifts her leg, giving him access.

Patrick inserts a finger inside her pussy and fucks her with it as she jerks his cock. They lay facing each other, tongues dueling as their hands stimulate each other. Rose jerks him faster. Patrick adds a second finger.

Rose closes her eyes, moaning. His hands are like magic, sending her senses into overdrive. She'd like to revel in his attention, enjoying his hands exploring her curves. But it is time to move on.

She eases him onto his back. He doesn't resist. Why would he?

Rose straddles him, taking his cock and moving it into position. She notices its dryness, spitting into her hand and stroking him. Getting his dick nice and wet.

She lowers herself onto him, easing the head in then withdrawing. She works it back in, deeper than before. Getting him further inside her. Feeling his cock probing her deeper. Until it's all the way in. Balls deep.

Rose gazes into Patrick's eyes. He wears an expression of happy contentment on his face. And why not? Every man she's ever fucked loves this position.

She rocks back and forth on his cock. Up and down in a gentle motion, big tits and belly bouncing.

"My god," he murmurs. "You're so beautiful. I can't believe how beautiful you are."

That's right, babe. I'm what you worship. What you crave. Rose can imagine what she looks like from his vantage, her beautiful fat girl body in the shadowy light.

Patrick grabs her tits, one in each hand. She makes eye contact with him. "Squeeze those tits. Enjoy them. You like them, don't you?"

"So much," he groans.

"Damn right. Have you ever had your hands on tits this large? Have you?"

"Never."

Rose leans forward, her hands on Patrick's shoulders as she rocks back and forth on his cock. Her gigantic tits sway with her movements, her belly resting against his torso. He grabs a fat ass cheek with each hand and thrusts up in time to her rocking.

Rose moans, feeling her excitement grow. Sure she'll cum. Her speed increases, her moaning rising to a squeal. "Fuck yeah. Gimme that nice cock!"

"You're so fucking amazing," he groans.

She locks eyes with him. "I'm your fucking goddess, aren't I?"

"You are," Patrick moans.

"What am I?"

"My goddess," Rose says.

Hell yes I am. "That's right. You like your goddess riding you, don't you?"

"So fucking much," he moans.

Damn fucking straight. "As well you should, boy. The better to worship me."

More rocking back and forth on his cock, sending quivers of delight through her with every thrust. A sensation of pleasure with each deep push of his hard cock into her.

Rose shoves her tits in his face as she rocks back and forth. He takes a nipple in his mouth, sucking hard. Nibbling it.

Fuck, yes, what a combination. His cock in her pussy. His hands on her ass. His mouth on her nipples. Him worshiping her, her overwhelming him. Of course he's overwhelmed. She has the perfect fat girl body for riding cock, after all.

She lowers her mouth onto his. Tongues dance as Patrick's cock thrusts up into her. Rose rests her full weight on him, covering him in her abundant womanliness.

A happy period passes of kissing and fucking. Enjoying each other's bodies. Patrick's lean muscles and hard cock. Rose's ample curves and overflowing curves.

There's no holding back another orgasm for her. The familiar tingling ache signals its approach, rising as they fuck until it reaches a fevered pitch.

"I'm gonna cum," she moans. "I'm gonna cum."

Rose presses down on Patrick's cock. Feeling it deep. Wanting it deeper. Bringing her closer to orgasm with every thrust of his cock. Closer now. Always closer. So close.

At last! The wave of joy and release arrives, crashing over her. Enveloping her in pleasure. A sweet, wonderful bliss she enjoys for the brief time it lasts.

She kisses Patrick again. "What'd I tell you? Quick and often."

"I love it," he says.

You'd better. "Good. Now keep fucking me. Fuck me until you cum inside me."

Rose rocks back and forth on Patrick's cock, her soft curves grinding against him. She can tell when a man is close to cumming. Louder groaning and rapid breathing are always dead giveaways. Rapid, short thrusts into her pussy another sign.