Hummingbird Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's how she knows her big girl power is too much for Patrick to resist. His hands on her round ass and her bountiful, sexy body on top of him are a perfect storm of arousal for him. He won't last much longer.

Good. Let him cum. Give him joy and release through her plentiful assets.

Patrick turns his head aside, groaning. She kisses his neck. He's thrusting wildly into her.

"Oh, fuck," he moans. "Oh, fuck."

Patrick thrusts up hard and stops, gasping. And there it is.

Rose pushes down on his cock and feels it pulsing inside her. Injecting warm cum into her pussy. She kisses his neck again, letting him feel her warm breath on his cheek as he cums.

He thrusts into her a few more times. Slow, gentle thrusts accompanying soft, unhurried kissing.

Rose lifts herself up and off him. She lays on her back beside him. She closes her eyes and takes several deep, deliberate breaths. She holds hands with Patrick as they lay together, wrapped in a feeling of calm contentment.

How can it be otherwise? It's barely ten on a Friday and she's already cum--how many has it been?--four times.

Yeah, that's a pretty good way to start the weekend.