Hummingbird Rose Ch. 02

Story Info
BBW MILF Rose welcomes a lover from out-of-town.
9.8k words
4.68
4.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers

Rose wakes to the smell of fresh coffee.

She picks her head up off the pillow, memories of last night returning. Patrick. Sex. More sex. Offering to make breakfast. Asking how she likes her eggs.

Now hot coffee and breakfast await. A girl could get used to this.

Rose uses the bathroom. She washes her face and inspects her reflection. She's a natural beauty, even without make-up. Less glamorous, but still pretty.

Her hair's a nightmare, though. She ties it into a ponytail and checks herself out. Damn. Pajama pants do showcase her ample ass and thighs, don't they?

Rose finds Patrick in the kitchen already dressed and at the stove. He smiles up when she walks in. "There you are."

"Hey." A quick kiss and Rose pours herself a cup of coffee and sits at the island. "Did I hear the shower running?"

"I used the one down the hall. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine," she says. "I went right back to sleep."

"I'll get started on your eggs."

Rose savors the aroma of coffee. "Yes, please."

She watches Patrick's back as he cooks. Rose's ex never made her breakfast. He never fucked the shit of her like Patrick had, either. Multiple times. Post-married life isn't so bad, is it?

Rose blows on her coffee and attempts a sip. It's still too hot.

It was an incredible evening, wasn't it? They'd even managed to fuck one last time before bed.

They were settling into bed around midnight and started kissing. It led to Patrick eating her pussy--another orgasm for Rose!--then vigorous missionary sex.

Rose enjoys the position but rarely cums from it. No big deal. Patrick had gotten her off plenty. So she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed his neck as he pounded away at her big girl body.

No wonder Rose woke up hungry, happy to dive into her breakfast. Scrambled eggs, toast, and strawberries. The eggs dusted with cayenne. Follows directions. Good boy.

Patrick sits across from her as they eat. "I like your hair in a ponytail."

"Yeah?"

"It shows off the shape of your neck. You're beautiful first thing in the morning, do you know that?"

I do now. "Aw, shucks."

"I went for a nice run this morning," Patrick says. "I left you a note in case you were up early and didn't know where I was."

"Me, up early?" Rose says. "Unless I have to be? No danger there."

"Not a morning person?"

"Not particularly. How was your run?"

"Fantastic." Patrick takes a sip of coffee. "I ran on the path around the corner, the one along the bay. Two miles on the way out. Then I hit the fitness trail stations on the run back."

"Those random exercise things?" Rose says. "I do that walk a few times a week but I don't know if I've ever seen anyone using them."

"I loved it," he says. "I like physical activity."

Rose raises an eyebrow. "Don't I know it."

"Don't you, indeed." He leans forward and kisses her. "You say stuff like that in that tone of voice of yours, and it makes it hard to deny you anything you want."

Kinda the point. "And why would you want to do a silly thing like deny me something I want?"

"I wouldn't," he says. "I'd like nothing more than to spend all day catering to your every whim."

"Me, too. Start by vacuuming the place and then eating my pussy."

"Alas," he says. "A full slate of lessons await. I should check the forecast."

Rose sips her coffee as he opens the weather app on his phone. "How's it look?"

"All clear." He puts the phone down. "So...Rose."

"Yes?"

"I don't play games. I believe in being upfront."

Rose feigns distress. "Does this mean you never want to see me again?"

"What? No."

This is too easy. "Teasing."

He shakes his head, pretending distress. "Of course."

"When are you going to get the hang of this?" she says.

"Likely never. Evil woman."

Rose eats a bite of strawberry. "Yup."

"What I was going to say is I'd like to see you again soon," Patrick says. "But now I'm not so sure."

She laughs. "Yeah, nice try."

"Fine. You win."

Was it ever in doubt? "Of course I do."

"As I was about to say before you decided to torture me--"

"Torture you?"

"--was I've a dinner tonight but I'm free next weekend. How about I take you up in my plane? I know a great place for lunch we can fly to."

"Fly to lunch? Sounds like quite the adventure."

"Is that a yes?" he says.

Like I'm going to say no to that. "It is, but not next weekend. I've got my daughter. But the following weekend, sure."

"It's a date, then."

They finish breakfast and Rose walks Patrick to the door. He gives her a long kiss goodbye. Rose stands on her porch as his car backs out.

Mrs. Driscoll is across the street at the bottom of her driveway, dog on leash. They acknowledge each other with a curt wave. Rose sips her coffee and closes her door. Always watching me, that one.

What to do with the rest of the morning? Rose has nothing which needs doing except getting ready for Eric this afternoon.

Rose feels a pang of guilt. She's sending Patrick off after their night of passion only to await Eric.

She shakes the feeling off. Going on a pair of dates--the first one a lunch date, at that-- doesn't imply a commitment to anything let alone exclusivity.

Besides, for all she knows the dinner he spoke of was with a woman. He was vague about it, wasn't he? Deliberately so. A dinner.

Yeah, he's going for the same kind of banner weekend as Rose. She'd bet money on it.

Good for him.

***

Rose puts on a pot of herbal tea. She lights a peppermint scented candle and places it on the island in the kitchen. She checks the time. Eric will be here any minute.

She asks her smart speaker to play random light classic rock. Alexa selects Steely Dan.

Rose checks the first floor, straightening pillows and putting away clutter. She hears a car door outside and glances at the clock. Right on time.

Rose does a quick check in the mirror by the front door. She's wearing a bright green shoulderless dress with a floral print. It hugs her hips and shows off her H-cup tits, too. Looking good.

She glances out the window by the front door. Eric's car is in the driveway behind her Outback.

Rose drinks in the sight of him. He's in his early thirties but his baby face, blue eyes, and blonde hair make him appear younger. He's wearing jeans and a dark gray v-neck sweater.

Eric's Swedish descent shows. Not just the light features, but also his broad shoulders and tall height. He's clean-shaven and wears his hair short. Otherwise, he would've looked at home a thousand years ago roaming the coastlines of Europe in his longship bedding stout Viking women.

Or large, lovely Italian ladies like herself. Even better.

Mrs. Driscoll is across the street walking her dog. No doubt observing Eric's arrival a few hours after Patrick's departure. How often does she walk that dog, anyway?

Rose puts Mrs. Driscoll out of her mind. Who cares what she thinks? She gives Eric a hug at the door, pulling his strong frame tight. Feeling him press against her abundant softness.

"Come on in." She ushers him inside and closes the door. "You look great."

"So do you." Eric says. "I love your dress. Wow. It's amazing. Really."

Poor Eric. He may appear every inch the powerful Norseman, but he's a nervous wreck who tends to babble in short phrases when he's anxious. What's to be nervous about? The last time they were together they fucked each other's brains out.

Time to put him at ease. She kisses his lips and hugs him again.

They break off the hug and he holds out a wrapped present. Rose can tell by its shape it's a book. "I brought you this."

"That's so nice of you." She takes the present. "You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to," he says.

"You're sweet," she says. "Come on, I put a pot of tea on."

Rose takes him by the hand and leads him to the kitchen island, pouring them each a steaming cup. They sit close and she unwraps the present. It's an art book, a collection of images of birds in stained glass.

"I saw it in a used bookstore last week and it screamed Rose," he says.

"It's perfect. Thank you so much."

Rose pages through it. She pauses at a blue jay perched on a holly branch with little red berries. "This would make a nice tattoo."

"It would," he says.

Rose glances at him. He's sometimes a man of few words. Ironic for a person who makes his living talking.

"I love this book so much." She turns more pages, stopping again at another image.

This time it's a multicolored hummingbird. Green, blue, orange, and red are all present. Rose stares at it, mesmerized. Forget the blue jay. This would be a great tattoo.

Rose closes the book. "I'm sorry. I like your gift so much I'm being rude. Tell me how you've been."

"I've been good. The show's doing great."

Rose sips her tea. "I make sure to listen every week."

"I know," he says. "Thanks."

"It's my pleasure."

"What's your favorite part?"

"The Women and Science Fiction segment," Rose says.

Eric nods. "I thought so."

"Also, the Middle Earth history segments," she says.

Eric smiles. "I'm not surprised. Let me ask you, what did you think about my thoughts on Tom Bombadil?"

Fifteen or twenty minutes of geeky talk follows. Maybe longer. Rose doesn't keep time. They sip tea, diving deep into Tolkien lore. Their eyes meet a few times, smiles passing between them. Her hand rests on his forearm.

"This is so nice," she says. "I love always getting to be a giant nerd around you."

"You can be as giant a nerd as you want," he says. "The nerdier you are, the sexier."

"Was my geekiness the first thing that attracted you to me?" she asks.

"Well." He raises an eyebrow. "Maybe not the first thing. Call it a bonus."

"It did help start our first conversation," Rose says.

"That it did," Eric says.

Rose recalls it well. It was a friend's BBQ last summer. She was sitting with friends, drinking wine and wearing a pink Batman t-shirt. Eric walked in wearing his own Batman shirt. Her eyes went right to him. Who was this hottie looking her way?

"You had an instant opening to talk to me," she says.

"I almost chickened out," Eric says. "But I couldn't resist."

"Why would you want to do a silly thing like resist me?"

"I wouldn't."

Eric approached and said hello. They wound up hanging out and talking for the better part of an hour. Rose knew he liked her at once--the look on his face left no doubt--and made sure to mention she was unattached.

They exchanged numbers and Eric came over a few nights later. What a night that was. They wound up in bed then stayed up late debating nerdy things like ranking Star Wars films.

Rose was horrified when The Empire Strikes Back wasn't tops on his list. She joked about throwing him out of her house but instead fucked him again. Fun times.

"I'd love for you to come on the show sometime," Eric says now.

"What would I talk about?" Rose says.

"I want to do a segment called Geek Stories. Interviewing people about the fandoms they love and why."

Rose rolls her eyes in a playful manner. "Maybe."

"You know, Rose," he says. "You always know how to make me smile."

"Well, I try."

He puts his hand atop hers. "You succeed."

Not wasting any time, is he? Rose is horny, in spite of last night. Because of it, maybe.

Eric locks his dark eyes onto hers. "I'd almost forgotten how hot you are. You're enough to drive a man wild."

Here we go. The dance preceding the dance. "Am I? How wild do I drive you?"

"Out of my mind wild," Rose says.

Rose wasn't sure if they'd fuck this afternoon. Tonight, of course, but she wasn't certain of afternoon sex. Until now.

"Is that how it's going to be? Wild and raw?" Rose softens her voice. "Or tender and romantic? Cause I could give you soft and loving and sweet like you can't imagine. You'd weep afterwards."

"Would I?"

"Picture it," she says. "Holding each close as we make tender love. Mozart playing."

"That sounds fine," Eric says. "But is that what you want?"

No, and you know it. "Well, there is another way. Pounding the shit out of each other. Holding nothing back. Unrestrained animal fucking. So which'll it be?"

"The second one."

What a shock. Rose moves closer to him. "Really? Are we sure?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me," she says. "You're the wordsmith. Tell me how you want it."

"Wild."

She shakes her head. "I already used that word. Try again. Be original."

He smiles. "You never ease up, do you?"

Why would I? "Nope. Now tell me."

"Alright," he says. "I'll tell you."

"Do."

"I want to give it to you hard," he says.

She rolls her eyes. "Hard? That's the best you've got?"

"Okay," he says. "Brutal."

Now we're getting somewhere. She raises an eyebrow. "Continue."

"Intense. Bestial."

Yes, please. "Do go on."

He peers into her eyes. "Desperate. Primal."

God, yes. "And what are you going to do to me in such a desperate and primal manner?"

"I'm going to fuck you."

Good boy. He gets it. "How? How're you going to fuck me?"

He holds her gaze. "Hard and fast and deep."

Rose's heart skips a beat. "And?"

His eyes remained fixed onto hers. "I'm going to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked. I'm going to fuck you like I've been jerking off thinking about you since we fucked the last time."

Rose's eyes widen. "Have you now?"

"Yes," he says. "Every fucking night. Replaying it all in my mind. And thinking about what I'd do with you the next time we got together."

Her eyebrows go up. "So you've planned it all out, have you?"

"I have."

He's better at this than he'll admit. "Then what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Eric leans in and kisses her, pulling her towards him. He's eager--impatient, even--and pushes his tongue past her lips. She welcomes it. He knows, all too well, how she prefers to be kissed.

Rose wraps her arms around his shoulders, drawing him closer. His strong arms draw her in. He feels good. Solid.

They make out. His hands go to her breasts, kneading them. He sighs. He's missed them, hasn't he? As he should.

She kisses him. "Let's go upstairs."

***

The early afternoon light is still strong in Rose's bedroom. Too strong. She presses a button and the blinds lower. It goes from being flooded with glaring sunshine to a more sultry level.

Rose is about to turn around when Eric wraps his arms around her from behind and squeezes her tits. He's all about her tits today, isn't he?

Eric kisses the back of her neck, gentle at first but progressing to eager licking. It sends tingles of pleasure down her shoulders. She pushes her big, round ass against his crotch, feeling his arousal.

His hand remains on her tits. Kneading them. Mashing them. Holding his hands in place upon them, savoring their size.

"Give me a nibble, babe," Rose says.

Eric gives the back of her neck a gentle bite. Tingles of pleasure result. Rose shudders, inhaling deep. That'll leave a mark. No ponytails this week at work, but it's worth it.

Eric unzips the back of her dress and slides it off her shoulders. He pushes it down further and she wiggles out of it. That didn't take long.

Taking command, is he? Rose likes to be in control but this is okay, too. Let him think he's in charge.

He peels off his shirt as she steps out of her dress. Rose pauses, admires his physique. Such well-built shoulders and chest. Fit, but not over-muscled. Hot as hell.

Eric undoes her bra and puts his arms around her again. Holding her tight against him, her bountiful breasts mashing against his chest.

They kiss without restraint. Hard, passionate kisses.

"You're getting me so cranked up," she moans.

"Good," he says. "I want you so fucking bad."

"Tell me why you want me," Rose says.

"I want you because you're so damned hot," he says. "I can't get enough of your body."

"Tell me. I want to hear it all."

"This is your signature game, isn't it?" he says. "You love the praise, love to hear what you do to men."

"Can you blame me?" Rose says.

"No. You deserve to be worshiped."

Damn straight. "Then worship me, boy."

"Of course." He pinches her nipples and kisses the side of her neck. "How about we start with your tits?"

Shock. "Sure."

"They're the best tits I've ever seen."

I know. "Glad you like 'em."

"Oh, I do. And I love your big ass." He slides down her panties, running his hand over her ass cheeks. "Your ass is spectacular."

"Spectacular, you say?"

He kisses her shoulder and pushes her panties down over her ass. "Yes."

"Keep going."

Another kiss on her neck. He whispers in her ear. "Your soft belly, too. The perfect place for your perfect tits to rest upon."

"Certainly."

"Your pretty face." He kisses her neck again. "Those gorgeous blue eyes and full lips. Your hair the color of midnight."

How poetic. "That's all?"

"Your tattoos, too. You know your entire style does it for me."

"Is that so?"

He nibbles her earlobe, squeezing her tits again. "Your endless variety of funky glasses, too. So hot."

"That feels so good," Rose moans. "It's good to be appreciated. Now kiss me."

Eric doesn't need to be told twice. They kiss, eager and enthusiastic. Rose is aggressive with her tongue, pushing it into Eric's mouth. He'd loved her tongue the last time they'd gotten together. Begged her to lick him in various places. I aim to please.

Rose withdraws from his mouth, staring into his eyes. She licks her lips. His eyes lock upon her, transfixed. She licks them again, slower this time. Looking into his eyes and watching the lust simmer within.

Rose cradles the back of his neck, pulling his mouth towards her as if to kiss him again. Instead, she stops and runs her tongue over his lips. Slow and deliberate.

Eric moans, putty in her hands. Paralyzed. His hands were caressing her back but now freeze in place. As if he can't concentrate on anything else. He's all mine.

Rose runs her tongue along his neck, under the jawline. He inhales, moaning again. She licks his ear, and he whimpers softly. He pushes his crotch against her, his hard cock pressing into her belly even through his jeans.

She licks back down his neck, pausing to lick his lips again. Making sure to do so with agonizing slowness. He grabs her big ass cheeks, pulling her midsection towards his cock.

Rose moves on, licking her way up the other side of his neck. She gives his other ear the same treatment she gave to the first. Eric moans.

She pulls back, grinning. She runs her fingertips over his arms and shoulders, enjoying the tautness of his muscles. Taking her time, letting him enjoy the gentle brush of her touch.

She lingers over his chest, caressing it. Teasing him. His fine abs, too. The trio of Nordic runes tattooed there catch her eye. "What are these again?"

"Joy, journey, and growth."

"Joy, huh? I think we can work on that?" She unbuttons and unzips his jeans, kissing him hard.

Eric pulls her tight, kissing her wildly. He has missed her, hasn't he? It shows, too, in the eager way his hands roam over her abundant curves. And how his mouth kisses her with wild enthusiasm.

Rose pulls back and meets his gaze. "Listen to me. I'm going to suck your dick now. I hope it's nice and hard."

"It is."

Rose pushes down his jeans and drops to her knees. She shoves them down to his calves and waits as he steps out of them.

She pushes his briefs down, his erection springing free. A nice, hard dick for Rose to play with. How to begin?

Rose takes hold of his shaft as he steps out of his underwear. She's forgotten what a fine cock Eric has. How long was hard to say. Seven, maybe seven and a half inches? Thick, too. Plenty to satisfy her, and then some.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers