Hummingbird Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric sits. his gaze remains fixed upon Rose. The song changes to "Do That to Me One More Time." Spot on again, Alexa. Should I be scared?

Rose slows her swaying, meeting the tempo of the music. She meets Eric's eyes, reading the excitement within them. He's enjoying the performance. But where's his focus? What's hitting him hardest?

Her tits? Surely. Her wide hips and fat ass, too. He loves it all, doesn't he? Every ounce of her. The lust in his eyes tells the tale.

Rose takes a long, deep breath. She closes her eyes. Appreciating all aspects of her surroundings. Concentrating. Letting it all flow through her. Movement, music, moment.

She dances in a languid, circular motion. She turns around. Swaying her body, making sure he sees all her best parts in motion. A sway of her large ass, a thrusting out of her huge tits. Slow, deliberate movement. Building arousal and anticipation.

Rose opens her eyes and runs her tongue along her lower lip. Eric's eyes widen, his shoulders rising as he inhales. That little trick never fails, does it?

Eric puts his glass down and stands.

Rose draws closer to him. She knows when to thrust out her hips or shake her round ass in tune to the music. How to drive him out of his mind.

Eric steps closer to her as the song fades out. "Tonight's the Night" by Rod Stewart begins. That settles it. Alexa's sentient.

"I love this playlist." Eric moves even closer. Rose wraps her arms around his shoulders. He places his hands on her hips.

They drink each other in, as if frozen in time. Savoring the last seconds of tension before the storm.

They kiss, hungry lips seeking each other. Tongues pushing outward. Warm, wet tongue twirling around warm, wet tongue.

Rose and Eric melt into one another. Rose's plump arms wrap around Eric's strong shoulders. Eric's hands wandering down to her bounteous ass, pulling her against his crotch.

Eric kisses her neck, Rose's face lifting towards the ceiling. Tingles of pleasure ripple down her spine with every kiss.

"Let's go upstairs," she murmurs.

***

Rose leads Eric up the spiral staircase. Step by step along the long vertical window overlooking the bay. She has a glass of wine in one hand, the other hand trailing behind holding his.

They reach the top of the staircase. Rose glances over her shoulder. Her hair twirls around, midnight black locks covering part of her face. She smiles, dark eyebrows rising.

Eric's reaction is instant. "You're so damned beautiful."

Rose gives him a playful wink, leading him into the bedroom. She takes a sip of wine and places the glass on her dresser.

The recessed lighting is at half-power, the color of the LEDs set to light blue. Illumination from four sides provides soft shadows all around.

Rose turns towards him. Eric unbuttons his shirt and lets it fall. He pulls his undershirt over his head and tosses it aside. Not wasting any time, are we?

He undoes the front of his jeans, pushing them down. He says nothing, staring at her. Staring into her. He pushes his jeans over his feet, kicking them aside.

"Go on," she says.

He peels off his socks, underwear all which remains. He pauses, standing motionless before her.

Rose frowns, casting him a stern look. "Did I tell you to stop?"

"No," he says.

She gestures with her index finger, pointing it towards the floor and staring at him. Obey the queen!

He pushes his briefs down and steps out of them. He's already partly aroused.

Time to finish the job. Rose steps towards him. She takes his cock in her hand, giving it a few strokes. She feels it stiffen at her touch.

"You've got some catching up to do," Eric says.

Rose runs her free hand over his chest and his shoulders. "Give me a moment to admire all this, will you?"

She looks him over. All this man, all hers for the evening. Endless possibilities.

Rose cradles the back of Eric's neck with one hand, staring into his face. She strokes his cock with the other. Jerking it slowly, with deliberate care. He smiles, meeting her gaze.

Rose pulls his face down to hers. A long, luscious kiss follows. Wet lips and tongues all over each other. The fabric of her blouse presses against his bare chest. His arms surround her, his naked body holding her close to him.

Eric kisses her neck. He unbuttons the top of her blouse, his finger brushing her pendant. Then the next button, still kissing her neck. A third button and a fourth. More kisses on her neck. The remaining buttons are undone, the blouse sliding off her shoulders.

Her leggings follow. Eric inserts his fingers inside her tights, pushing them down over her wide, smooth hips. Down her thick thighs to her knees. She wiggles out of them the rest of the way.

They pull each other close again. Eric's hands reach behind her, searching for the bra clasp. Fumbling for a moment before finding it. A twist of his fingers and her breasts spring free, the bra cast off.

Their bodies push against one another. Rose's massive tits and soft curves against his hard body.

His hands move onto her ass, squeezing her bountiful cheeks. He likes that ass, doesn't he? Of course he does. It's round and soft, wide and fat. A BBW ass. What's not to like?

He pushes her panties down, over her abundant butt cheeks and down her thick thighs. They drop to the floor. His hands go back to her ass, roaming over its ample expanse as his hard cock pushes against her.

"Oh, fuck," he moans. "You feel so good."

Rose can't wait. She pulls Eric tighter, enjoying his muscular frame as he wraps his arms around her. Their forms merge, moaning in unison. Mouths and tongues meet. Skin presses against skin.

Rose's hand finds its way back to his cock. She strokes it gently as Eric grabs her tits and squeezes her pierced nipples. All while kissing her neck.

"I'm going to suck your dick," she whispers.

He nibbles her earlobe. "Not before I eat your pussy."

Rose frowns. "You're calling the shots now?"

"No."

"Correct response," she says. "But why compromise? I'm in a giving and receiving mood."

Rose holds his face in her hands and gives him another long kiss.

"Get on the bed," she says. "On your back."

He does as he's told. Rose struts around the bed to her end table. Opening the drawer, she takes out her vibrator. She tosses it to him, then a bottle of lube.

Rose gives him another pretend harsh look. "You will use this on me. Is that clear?"

Eric nods.

Big strong Viking. Mine to command. "I'm going to sixty-nine you while you fuck me with my vibrator. You like me laying atop you, don't you?"

"I do," he says.

"Yeah?" she says. "My fat ass thrust in your face?"

"Oh god. That sounds great."

"Of course it does," Rose climbs onto the bed and kisses him. "Because you know it'll be magnificent. My fat ass cheeks pressing down on you. Smothering you. The scent of my pussy flooding your nostrils."

Eric's eyes burn with lust. "Oh, fuck."

Damn straight. I know what you like. Rose caresses his chest, enjoying the deep muscles of his pecs. He grabs her tits, squeezing her pierced nipples as their tongues duel.

They take their time, tongue kissing as Eric jerks off. She smiles and slides up further, shoving her tits in his face. He sucks her nipples hard.

"You like jerking off as you suck my tits, don't you?" she says.

"So fucking much," Eric says. "I love your tits so much."

"Damn right you do," Rose says. "They're the best tits in the world, aren't they?"

Eric sucks her nipple hard. He pulls back. "Fucking perfect."

That they are. "Enjoy them."

"I will." Eric sucks her nipples in turn. Hard sucking, like he's trying to consume her tits. Rose sighs, tingles of pleasure coursing through her. That's right, boy. Worship those H cups.

Eric goes back and forth, sucking each nipple in turn. It feels good, so fucking good. But Rose wants more.

"You ready to lick that pussy good, boy?"

"I am," he says. "But I'm having so much fun with these tits."

She affects an impatient frown. "My pussy requires licking, boy."

"Then I will lick it."

Good boy. "Goddamn straight you will," she says. "Lay back."

Eric obeys and Rose turns and swings one leg over him. Her ass looms above his face and she lays atop him facing his cock.

Rose jerks his cock.

"Lube up the vibrator, babe," she says. "I want you to fuck me with it while you lick my cunt. Can you do that?"

"Yeah."

Rose jerks his cock and leans forward. Resting her entire weight on him. Her pussy and round ass cheeks shoved in his face, her belly and tits against his torso. And his dick in front of her ready for a proper sucking. The renowned two-digit number.

Rose kisses the tip of his cock, running her tongue around the head. Massaging his balls as she takes more of him into her mouth. Her head moves up and down on it. Slow and unhurried. Building excitement.

Eric gives her a few long licks of her pussy. Leisured licks. In no hurry. Giving Rose the same treatment she's giving him.

Rose lifts her head off his cock. "Oh, fuck. God, that feels so good."

Now more licking of her pussy. It excites her but also teases. His tongue pushes into her vagina, then flicks her clit. Immediate sensations of excitement follow.

Rose resumes sucking his cock. She sucks him fast, unable to hold back. His licking continues, his hands clenching her ass. Squeezing them as he buries his face in her pussy.

Music wafts its way upstairs, "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate.

Rose feels Eric's arm move. She hears the familiar buzz of her vibrator. At last.

Eric licks her clit as he pushes the vibrator inside her. The combination of lube and her own excitement allows it to slide in easily. Rose raises her face off his cock, jerking him off. Holy fucking shit.

Eric pushes it deep, then withdraws almost all the way. He pushes it into her again, deeper. The vibrator is ten inches from tip to flared base and Eric gives her all of it. Buries it to the utmost, filling her void.

"Holy fuck," she gasps. "Holy fucking shit."

Eric fucks her with it, his tongue licking her clit in rhythm with it. All as the vibrator whirs. Muted when deep inside her, loud when mostly out.

Rose works Eric's dick, sucking him fast. She keeps one hand wrapped around the base, the other massaging his balls. She gives him a little tooth scratching as she sucks him off.

Rose enjoys the hardness of his dick in her mouth as he pounds her with the vibrator. It's easy to imagine it's a real cock back there fucking her. That she's getting fucked from both ends by two men.

Yes! The notion sends her into overdrive. A cock in her mouth and another hammering her pussy. Two men channeling their lust into her at the same time. Rose in between them, getting pounded hard. Getting filled with cum in both ends, both cocks throbbing inside her. Semen dripping out her pussy and down her chin at the same time.

Eric thrusts his cock upwards in time to her sucking, fucking her hard with the vibrator. Rose moans, carried away with pleasure. Feeling the first furtive signals of another orgasm.

Somehow she focuses enough on his dick to keep sucking. She sucks and jerks him faster, still cupping his balls. The signs of impending orgasm grow stronger. Arising deep within her. Rising like a geyser under pressure, ready to explode. Drawing closer every moment.

Rose lifts her head, jerking Eric's cock as she cums.

"Fuck, yeah," she screams. "That's it! Keep at it! Keep at it! Oh, fuck."

Rose cums. She's unable to speak, her pussy clenching down on the vibrator over and over. Waves of rapturous delight wash over her. Joy and satisfaction and relief all at once. Squirting all over Eric's face.

"Oh, god, babe." She jerks his wet cock. "That was so fucking good."

"Holy shit. " Eric fucks her gently with the vibrator. He pulls it out of her and turns it off.

"On your back please," he says.

Good boy. He knows who's in charge. "Well, when you put it that way. Sure. "

Rose climbs off him and onto her back. Eric wastes no time, getting into position above her. She guides the tip of his cock towards her pussy. They look into each other's eyes as Eric enters her, his face soaked from her squirting.

"Don't hold back," she says. "Fuck me as hard as you want. I came already. Get yourself off."

Eric buries his face in her shoulder, kissing her neck as he fucks her. Hard fucking, like a man driven mad with desperate desire. Pounding her with unrelenting determination. Over and over. In and out of her pussy.

Downstairs the smart speaker begins "25 or 6 to 4." Not the sexiest song, but the driving intro fits the fucking she's receiving.

Rose wraps her arms around Eric's strong shoulders, holding him tight. Pulling him against her. Whispering in his ear. "That's it. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Rose wraps her legs around his waist, clamping down tight. Eric keeps at it, drilling her with single-minded intensity. A minute passes, then two. Eric doesn't relent, pounding her pussy with unceasing ardor. Driving his cock into her, over and over. In and out. Holding her ample curves close to him.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she repeats. "Fuck me. Please, please. Fuck me."

Eric cums a few moments later, thrusting his cock deep into her and holding it. Grunting as Rose feels his cock pulsing inside her. Mission accomplished.

They share a long and tender kiss before he pulls out and lays beside her.

"Holy fucking shit," he says. "Just, wow."

"You enjoyed yourself, I take it?" she says.

"You squirted all over my face," he says. "And it, I don't know, I'm at a loss for words."

"Take your time."

"It blew my mind," he says. "It hit me on some kind of animal level."

Glad to be of service. "Anytime you want me to squirt all over your face, you let me know. I'll be happy to."

They laugh, settling into a satisfied embrace.

"How about you?" he says. "It sounded like you got off pretty strong."

"Hell yeah," she says. "Damn. The dildo in my pussy while I sucked your dick! It was like I was getting nailed by a cock from both ends. As if I should be so lucky."

They're silent for long moments. The only sounds are their breathing and, from downstairs, the next song on her playlist.

"Is that something you've thought about?" Eric says. "Taking two cocks at once."

"The idea's always had a certain appeal. You?"

"Yeah," he says. "I mean, I'd be down if the right situation ever came along."

Rose kisses him. "You know you can talk to me about all your fantasies, right?"

"I know." He wraps his arm around her shoulders. She rests her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his breathing. She's about to bring up their shared MMF fantasy when she realizes he's fallen asleep. Some other time.

Rose slips out of bed and goes to her closet. She puts on her black silk robe and ties the front. She retrieves her glass of wine, pausing to watch Eric sleep.

A warm feeling fills her heart. She frowns, banishing the feeling. No! No warm fuzzy feelings.

What's wrong with her? She felt the same thing with Patrick last night. A feeling approaching genuine affection. Get it under control.

Rose steps out onto her balcony, sipping wine. A cool breeze is blowing over the bay. The moon is high in the sky, casting its silvery reflection onto the water.

Rose stares at it. She catches herself fingering her pendant absentmindedly. Oh, yes. The magical claims of Madame Gemeaux.

It'd be easy to accept the idea, or at least pretend to. Too easy. The promise of all her desires coming true for the low, low price of one hundred and fifty dollars.

It has been a mind-blowing weekend, hasn't it? But she's not ready to believe in magic jewelry from the farmer's market.

Besides, it occurs to her. All her erotic desires haven't been fulfilled.

Not by a long shot.