Hummingbird Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drives his cock towards her throat with abandon. Rose moans happily. It's been a few weeks since the last time she received a good face fucking. Too long.

Patrick fucks her mouth without restraint, Rose's lips clamping down. Enjoying his hardness as well as his taste.

She backs off, jerking his wet cock. "You've performed satisfactorily thus far. I suppose I will allow you to continue pleasing me."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Thank you is goddamned right. Are you ready to fuck me?"

"I am," he says. "Ma'am."

Rose points to the headboard. "Sit."

"Yes, ma'am."

Rose stands next to the bed. "You may want to prop yourself up with pillows. Make yourself comfortable, only because it will make you fuck me properly. Your personal comfort is otherwise irrelevant."

"Yes ma'am."

"Keep jerking off, too." Rose's tone is abrasive. "Don't dare stop. I am pleased when you jerk off. It is a form of homage. Make sure your thoughts are focused on me."

"Of course, ma'am."

"Proceed, boy. Yeah, spit in your hand to keep your cock nice and wet. Jerk off for me. Who's your big, beautiful goddess?"

"You."

Rose glares at him. "You, who?"

"You, ma'am."

"Damn right," she says. "Know your fucking place, boy."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ecstasy is in his eyes. Deep satisfaction. Like he's finally realizing his desires. Rose is overjoyed she's able to do this for him.

"Look at me while you jerk off, boy," she barks, keeping up the show. "Show respect!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Rose squeezes her tits and licks her lips. "Stare at me. You like what you see. Don't you?"

Patrick jerks his cock, eyes locked upon her. "So fucking much."

She glares at him, her mouth clenching. "So fucking much, what?"

"Ma'am."

"Don't you forget it. I told you to show respect. Who are you jerking off for?"

He stares at Rose. "You, ma'am."

"Don't you forget it, either," she says.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Who's your queen?" she demands. "Your BBW Queen?"

"You, ma'am."

Rose squeezes her tits, closing her eyes and moaning. Her mouth open, her tongue thrust out. Her big body with all her abundant curves visible to him,

"Keep jerking off, " she moans, swaying her wide hips. "Jerk off for me. Jerk your cock for me."

"Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am."

Patrick jerks off in rapid, short strokes. His hand sliding up and down over the head of cock. Faster than ever. His face is a mask of pure joy.

I don't know my own strength sometimes. Rose slides back into bed. She leans forward, shoving her big tits in his face. He takes a nipple into his mouth, sucking it as his hand pounds his cock.

She smashes her tit into his face. "Suck my nipple and jerk off. Jerk off to your queen. I'm your fucking queen, aren't I?"

Patrick takes his mouth off her nipple long enough to respond. "Yes, ma'am."

"Damn right. And you'll do whatever I say, won't you? Won't you, boy?"

He takes his mouth off her nipple again. "Yes, ma'am."

"Stop jerking off," she says.

"Yes, ma'am."

Rose glances down. He's stopped jerking, stepping back from the edge of orgasm. Followed orders.

"You cum when I say you cum," she says. "Isn't that true?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's right, boy. You do whatever I say. Nothing else will be tolerated. Am I clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She crawls on top of him. "You're going to fuck me now. Can you handle that?"

"I hope so, ma'am."

"You better hope so."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm all yours."

"Of course you are." She glowers at him. "Was it ever in dispute? How dare you suggest otherwise!"

"I wasn't. I only meant--"

"Insolence such as this will not be tolerated! Do I make myself clear?"

"You do, ma'am."

"Resume jerking off," she says. "I want your cock to stay hard while I decide what to do. But not too fast. I don't want you to cum by accident."

"Yes, ma'am."

Rose holds back a smile. The expression of bliss on his face is unmistakable.

"To let your cock in my pussy or not?" Rose says. "You don't deserve it. Do you?"

"No, ma'am."

Rose leans over him, staring into his eyes. "But what you deserve or don't deserve doesn't matter. Isn't that correct?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She pokes his chest gently, punctuating her words. "It is my pleasure which matters. Mine."

Rose turns her head and looks at his cock. His hands move up and down on it at a steady pace.

"Do you think you can please me with your cock, boy? Do you?"

"I do, ma'am."

Rose turns her head back to him. "You'd better."

Patrick looks like he's going to cry tears of joy. He's having the time of his life with this little game, isn't he? Mission accomplished.

Rose repositions herself. She takes his cock into her hand and lowers herself onto it. Wet pussy plus wet cock equals no resistance. Patrick's cock penetrates her all the way. Rose's eyes roll back. Holy shit.

They remain in a sitting position, facing each other. Rose's huge tits are in Patrick's face, her belly mashing. against his stomach. With his hands on her ass, he can enjoy all her abundant assets at once.

And Rose means to encourage him to do that very thing.

"Touch me everywhere." She rocks back and forth on his cock. "Feel those fat, juicy thighs on either side of you."

"Yes, ma'am."

His hands run over her thighs, over her tattoos. She pushes down harder against his cock. "Now grab my big ass. Grab it with both hands."

Patrick does as he's told. Clutching her sizable ass cheeks. Pulling them towards him in time to his cock thrusting upwards.

"That's right, boy. Hold a cheek in each hand and squeeze. You like my fat ass, don't you?"

"Fucking yeah."

"Fucking yeah, what?"

"Ma'am. Fucking yes, ma'am."

"Don't you forget it. And don't forget my tits." She shoves them in his face. "Suck my big tits. That's it, suck my nipples hard. Now the other tit. Yeah. Gimme a nibble, boy. Another one. Oh, fuck."

Patrick lets out a moan, mutual excitement growing. Rising deep inside Rose.

"Now run your hands over my thighs again. That's it. And keep sucking those titties. Don't stop. Put your hands on my belly. You like it, don't you? My soft, round belly. My big girl belly."

"I do, ma'am. So fucking much."

Patrick thrusts harder against her pussy, moaning. Bare skin rubs against bare skin, pressing close.

Rose takes his face in both hands and eases it towards her own. They gaze deep into each other's eyes, Rose hypnotized by the variations of gray within Patrick's. Dark shades, but also hues so light they're almost silver

"Now kiss me," she says. "And keep kissing me, long and hard. But don't stop fucking me. Kiss and fuck."

The gleam in his eyes is unmistakable. "Yes, ma'am."

They kiss, frantic and eager. Patrick fucks her hard throughout. Rose responds, rocking on his cock and pushing down in time to his thrusts. It's the grinding, though, which does the trick for her.

Rose is carried off by the frenzied nature of it all. Mouths licking and kissing. Patrick's hands on her big ass then squeezing her giant breasts. Her soft curves and his lean musculature melting into one.

Their fucking grows in intensity. Thrusting, pushing deep into her. Both of them moan, sighing and gasping. Groping each other as they fuck.

Patrick kisses her neck and nibbles her earlobes. Has he abandoned the game, not waiting to be commanded any more?

Or, like a good subordinate, is he improvising based on her previous orders? Rose doesn't know. She struggles to focus, to maintain the roleplay in the midst of good fucking.

"That's it, boy," she manages. "Fuck me good."

Rose feels another orgasm approach. She grinds harder against his cock, pushing down. The stimulation on her clit and Patrick's dick nailing her all she needs. It won't be long, either. She knows. She feels it. A distinct sensation, rising with steady strength. Here we go.

"Oh, fuck," she gasps.

The feeling grows, rising higher. It won't be long. She knows it, feels it. Soon to explode. Any second now. Almost there. Any second.

"I'm cumming," Rose gasps.

She can barely breathe. Bliss and release wash over her in quick succession. Aftershock following aftershock as she squirts all over Patrick's stomach. Relief followed by warm satisfaction.

They kiss again and Rose looks him in the eyes, her hands on either side of his face.

Rose affects an imperious air. "I have cum once again. You have done well, boy."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

"I have, therefore, decided to reward you."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"You may now fuck me how you wish," she says. "You've been a good boy and now have permission to cum. What do you say?"

"Thank you, ma'am."

He plays his part well. "You can choose how. But make no mistake, I want you to put everything you have into me."

"Yes, ma'am. I will, ma'am."

"Good. Do not disrespect me by holding back. Do I make myself clear? I expect to be fucked as hard as you can muster."

"Yes, ma'am."

"What's your choice of sexual position?" Rose says. "Tell me."

"On your back, ma'am. Me on top."

"Very well."

Okay. Missionary it is. Basic, but basic done well can be outstanding. Rose rarely cums from it, but she'd gotten off twice already. Let Patrick enjoy her curves however he likes.

Rose lays on her back, thrusting her tits out. Spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy. Looking at Patrick with an almost doe-eyed expectation. Putting on an air of innocence. Yeah, right.

Patrick gets into position atop her. She grabs his cock, guiding it towards her pussy. He pushes into her, then out again. His next thrust is deeper, penetrating all the way inside her.

Rose places her hand on the back of his head and pulls his mouth towards hers. She slow kisses him in time to the slow fucking she receives.

Rose wraps her arms around Patrick's shoulders. Tongues whirl about each other as his hard cock hammers her. Pounds her with rising ferocity. Fucking her good, his dick moving in and out of her depths.

Rose closes her eyes. Her H-cup breasts press against his chest. Her thick thighs wrap around his waist and her soft arms tighten around his shoulders. Go ahead. Enjoy all of me, babe.

Patrick keeps at her. His strokes are short and rapid, his face buried in her shoulder. Kissing her shoulder and her neck. Pounding the hell out of her.

"That's it," Rose whispers in his ear. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard, boy. Give it to me. Show your queen what you've got."

That ramps him up, and he fucks her with relentless intensity. Long minutes of hard fucking. Pounding Rose's pussy, giving her everything she believes he can summon.

Patrick moans steadily. Growing louder. Drawing closer to cumming, Rose is sure.

Rose whispers in his ear and nibbles his earlobe. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard."

Patrick finds another gear, pounding Rose somehow harder and faster than before. She kisses his neck, her thighs tightening their grip around his waist.

"I'm gonna cum," Patrick gasps. "Kiss me."

They kiss, long and hard.

Patrick thrusts into her and stops. He gasps, his cock throbbing inside her. Pumping warm cum deep into her. A procession of happy pulses bringing a look of profound satisfaction to his face.

"Oh god," he moans. "Thank goodness. I needed that."

I bet.

Gentle thrusts follow and he pulls out of her.

"Holy shit," Rose sighs. "You did well, boy. Your queen is satisfied."

"Yes, ma'am."

***

They linger in bed. Rose slips out to use the bathroom, then returns. Patrick does the same.

They lay together, cuddling naked under the covers. Patrick caresses her shoulder, Rose's fingertips dance across his chest.

"Today was wonderful," she says. "Thanks again. I can't imagine ever topping a lunch date like that."

"It was my pleasure," Patrick says.

"I could tell."

"Thanks for taking control and putting on that whole act," Patrick says. "It was transcendent."

"Transcendent? There's a compliment."

"It's accurate," he says.

Rose kisses him and rests her head on his shoulder. "I told you to be frank with me. Whatever fantasies you have, you can tell me."

"Well," he says. "I have a lot, if we're being honest."

"She lifts her head. "Such as? Come on, tell me. What's your deepest fantasy? We've ruled out pegging. A threesome, perhaps?"

"Of course."

Didn't I have this conversation recently? "Which kind?"

"Either. Hell, I'd try both."

I like where this is going. "That interests you?"

"Yeah," he says. "I've thought about it for as long as I can remember. My ex wouldn't even discuss it."

"Same here."

They lay in silence. Patrick rubs her shoulder.

"That's out there, huh?" he says.

"I'm not balking," she says. "I mean, if things can be arranged, I don't see why not."

"So that's a thing you'd consider?"

Consider? More like, hell yeah let's fucking do it. "Absolutely."

"Have you ever done that sort of thing before?"

"Almost," Rose says. "I was in college and these two guys wanted to bang me at the same time. We met up and they were nervous as fuck so decided to have a few drinks to get up their courage. They got so drunk they were useless."

"That's too bad."

"It was a giant let down," Rose says. "I don't want to be disappointed again. If we're considering this, we need to think things out beforehand."

"Agreed. One hundred percent."

"One thing at a time, though," Rose says. "No need to rush."

"Sure," he says. "In the meantime, when can I see you again?"

Rose pauses. "I like you, Patrick. A lot. But we should be clear since we're speaking honestly."

He looks worried. "Uh-huh."

"I'm not committing to anything exclusive," she says. "Not for the foreseeable future. That doesn't mean we can't date and have fun."

He takes a breath, smiling. "That's fine, Rose."

"I want to be honest. No deceptions. You're not the only guy I'm seeing. I'm not involved in anything serious, but I have a couple of, let's call them gentlemen friends."

"Understood. And, since we're disclosing, you're not my only lady friend."

"I'm glad," she says. "And I'm not surprised, Mr. Bond. I bet you have a stable of babes on call, don't you?"

"I wouldn't call it a stable."

"Tell me the truth," she says. "I'm not the first woman you've flown to lunch at that place."

"Um."

"I knew it!" She smacks his arm playfully.

"What can I say?"

"So you really don't mind that I've other lovers?" Rose says.

"Do you mind that I do?"

"No," she says.

"Then there you go."

"I'm actually curious about them," Rose says.

"Are you?"

"Yes," Rose says. "Are they all big ladies such as myself?"

"Yes."

"Good," Rose says. "If they were skinny chicks, I wouldn't like it. But since they're BBWs, I don't mind. The opposite, in fact."

"What does that mean?"

"It means it kinda makes me hot," she says. "You're taking care of my fellow large and lovely ladies. I like it. The more BBWs you mail, the better."

"We'll, if you put it that way," he says. "I wouldn't want to let you down."

"Tell me about one of them."

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes," Rose says. "Give me a tidbit, that's all."

"Okay," he says. "I've got an arrangement with my son's high school science teacher."

Rose grins, her eyes wide. "How does that come about?"

"A parent teacher conference."

"There's a tale!" Rose says.

Patrick laughs. "The conference is how we met, not how we got together. I ran into her at a bookstore the year after my son graduated. We talked, hit it off. Next thing you know."

Rose kisses him, grinning. "Tell me more about her."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay. She's younger, late twenties."

"Stud!" Rose says. "Go on."

"She has a similar figure as you. Big tits, too. Not quite as large as yours, but plenty big."

They almost never are. Rose kisses him.

"What was that for?" Patrick says.

"For honesty," Rose says. "And for telling me about the science teacher. It turns me on."

"Good. I wouldn't mind hearing about your other adventures sometime."

"Yeah?" Rose says. "Fair warning. I can be kinda slutty."

Patrick kisses her. "Rose, you can be as slutty as you want and it doesn't bother me."

Rose raises an eyebrow. "As slutty as I want, huh?"

"The sluttier, the better."

Challenge accepted! "Good to know."

Patrick holds her close. "You are special, do you know that?"

"Yes."

Rose grabs his cock. "And do you know what else I know? I don't have to leave for another hour."

"Whatever will we do with the time?"

Rose smiles. "I've got a few ideas. What do you say, boy? Do you still want to do your queen's bidding?"

Patrick grins, his eyes bright.

"Yes, ma'am."