Hummingbird Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he says. "I want to stay."

"Sure."

"But I'm afraid if I don't how to do things the right way you'll—"

She kisses him gently. "Don't worry. Rose knows and will take care of you. Take all the time you want before we get started, too. Take an hour. We can talk and cuddle until you're ready. But put aside your fears. There's no way you can disappoint me. Do you understand?"

"I only need a minute," Trevor says.

Rose kisses his cheek and holds his hands in hers. "Take as much time as you need. I want you to know something. If you choose to go ahead with things, I'm going to try and make this as special as I can for you."

Trevor looks at her. His eyes are moist.

"Most people's first times are kinda crummy," Rose says. "Mine was. Picture a pair of eighteen year olds and neither have a clue what they're doing. But you and I have an opportunity before us. We can make your first time perfect."

"Because one of us knows what they're doing," he says.

Rose gives him another gentle kiss. "Exactly. And there's no pressure on you, okay? Don't worry about anything. Rose is here to make it special and wonderful."

Trevor nods. "Thank you. You're so kind. I can't believe this is going to happen."

"Believe it, sweetie."

Rose wets her lips and kisses him again. Trevor returns her kiss, lips and tongues interacting. She lets him take his time enjoying her mouth and building excitement. There's no need to rush, after all. They've all afternoon. Hours to kill, and nothing more important than giving each other pleasure.

They make out for a long time. Rose doesn't care if they spend an hour kissing. But she senses Trevor is impatient and helps him along.

Rose takes his hands and places them on her breasts. He inhales, eyes snapping fully open.

"You like them?" Rose asks.

He kneads her tits. "Holy shit."

"Have you been to second base before?" Rose asks.

"Yeah, but not like this."

Rose smiles. "You mean with ones this big?"

"Uh-huh." Trevor stares at his hands squeezing her tits.

Rose basks in his enjoyment. He may never have another pair of breasts so big in his hands again. Let him enjoy them.

And he does. He kneads them, unable to look away. Savoring their size and heft. He finally glances up and their eyes meet. They share a long kiss.

"Are you ready to move along?" she asks.

Trevor nods and Rose stands. She slides out of her capris, turning around so Trevor can watch as she pushes them down over her ample ass.

"Wow," he says.

Yeah, just you wait. Rose takes off her shirt and tosses it aside. She stands before him in her matching set of dark blue bra and panties, her hands on her hips. She stares at him smiling as his eyes sweep over her bountiful figure.

"What do you think?" she asks.

"That I'm dreaming."

"Stand up, sweetie," Rose says. "Let's get you out of those clothes."

Trevor stands and Rose peels his shirt off and tosses it away. Her eyes dance over his form. He's her type, alright. Fit and strong yet still on the slender side. The better to enjoy her expansive curves overwhelming them.

"Oh, my." She runs her hands over his arms. "Look at you. Now we have to get you out of these jeans."

He smiles and she kisses him. Rose undoes the front of his pants, dropping to her knees. She looks up, catching his gaze.

"Are you ready for this?" she asks.

He nods rapidly.

"You're sure, sweetie?"

"I am," he says.

"Good." Rose unzips his jeans and pushes them down over his knees. She helps him step out of them, tossing them aside as he peels off his socks.

Only a pair of briefs remain. Rose looks up and gives him a warm smile as she pulls his underwear down.

Holy shit. Rose isn't prepared for this. She can't quite believe it. Trevor is huge. Nine inches, if Rose has to guess. Maybe more.

"Trevor," she gasps. "My god. Your cock is spectacular."

"It is?"

"Trevor, you're gigantic!" she grins, taking it in her hand and stroking it. This is going to be fun.

"I had no idea. I've never seen other guys dicks. I mean, except in, you know."

"Porn?"

"Uh-huh."

"Sweetie, those guys all have huge cocks. That's the prerequisite."

Rose has no words. How has this sweet, adorable boy with a hot body and pornstar cock made it to twenty without getting laid? At least that's about to change.

Rose kisses the tip of his cock, flicking it with her tongue. She takes the head into her mouth, sucking it hard. Trevor gasps.

She sucks the rest of his cock. As much as she can, anyway. She manages about half. I love a challenge.

Trevor lets out a long sigh. Rose's head moves back and forth on his cock. The first mouth to suck it, to give him that singular experience.

"Oh god," he moans. "Oh god."

She speeds up. Should she let him cum this way? At his age, he'll recover in fifteen minutes and then fuck her pussy.

No. She's accepted this responsibility. Best to do it right. To make it as close to an ideal memory for him. Which means cumming in her pussy.

Rose slows her sucking. She keeps at it a long time before finally pulling her head back. She jerks his wet cock as she looks up at him.

"How'd you like to get this cock in my pussy?" she asks.

"Yes, Rose. Please."

Rose stands, still jerking him off. They kiss again and he grabs her tits.

"Let me get out of this underwear first," Rose says.

Rose undoes her bra and casts it aside. Trevor's eyes go wide at the sight of her naked tits, gaze locked in on them. Feast your eyes.

Rose slides off her panties, wiggling out of them. She meets Trevor's gaze. "Am I the first woman you've seen naked?"

"Yeah," Trevor says. "I mean, in person."

"Look at me as much as you want," she says. "Stare at me. Leer at me. Take your time, I don't mind."

His eyes sweep up and down her curves. "You're a work of art. You're as hot naked as I've imagined."

"You've imagined?" she asks, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah," he says, his hand goes to his cock.

"Go ahead," she says. "Jerk your cock for me. You don't need to be shy."

"Holy shit," he says. "You're so beautiful, Rose. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Rose grabs her tits. Mashing them against her, biting her lower lip and giving Trevor a come-and-get-it look.

Trevor's eyes lock in her. "Omigod, Rose."

Rose smiles at him. "Come here."

She pulls Trevor's close. They kiss, falling back together onto Rose's bed. Into a whirlwind of mouths and hands.

Trevor kisses her neck.

"You like my body?" Rose whispers.

"So much." Trevor gives her neck more kisses. "You're perfect, Rose."

"Then enjoy it, sweetie. Touch me all over."

She holds him close and they kiss. She lays back, easing his face onto her tits. He takes one pierced nipple in his mouth, sucking it. Switching to the other.

"Go ahead," she tells him. "Suck those tits, sweetie. Play with them all you want. Take your time."

Trevor sucks and squeezes them with eager tenderness. She moans, her hands on the back of his shoulders, enjoying his mouth on her nipples.

"Give them a gentle nibble, baby," she tells him. "A little one, to start. Not all girls like that, but I do."

He nibbles her and she lets out a happy squeak. She rubs her clit with her thumb, breathing harder and feeling flush.

"That's it, Trevor. Nibble them harder. Fuck, yeah. Now bite them."

Rose rubs her clit hard, growing more aroused. Her typical quick-to-cum nature has its benefits and she feels the familiar, quivering waves she knows well.

Trevor sucks her tits, growing less restrained. She strokes his giant cock with her spare hand, rubbing her clit with the other. Rubbing it hard as a happy tingling rises deep within her. It grows into a pleasant burning sensation, her finger working her clit the whole time.

She closes her eyes, awash in pleasure and waiting for the expected explosion of pleasure. It arrives a moment later, accompanied by squirts of female ejaculate in tune to the waves of joy which cascade over her again and again.

"Holy shit!" she sighs. "Trevor, sweetie, you made me cum!"

He looks surprised. "I did?"

"It's all about the clit." She takes his hand and presses it against her pussy, guiding his finger onto her clit. "Feel this bump? That's the key which unlocks every door. No matter what you do with your big, amazing dick, never ignore the clit."

He nods. Rose kisses him.

"Me rubbing it while you sucked my tits was enough to send me over the top," she says. "You got me so turned on I came."

"And you squirted, too," he says. "Is that common?"

"Not by a long shot." Rose kisses him again. "Are you ready for my pussy, sweetie? Do you want to do that?"

He takes a deep breath. "Please."

"Rose will show you how," she says.

She strokes his dick. It's still rock hard but has gone dry.

"The key is to make sure everything's lubricated". Rose licks her hand and jerks him off, getting him wet again.

Rose takes her time, enjoying his length in her hand. A cock like this will stretch her out, won't it? But how to have him fuck her? Keep it basic. Missionary it is.

Rose lays back, pulling him on top of her. Trevor lowers his body onto hers. His giant dick presses against her crotch.

They kiss, Rose taking his cock in hand and guiding it into her pussy. Trevor penetrates her opening and gets an inch inside Rose but no more.

"Pull back out." She licks her hand and jerks him off a few times, getting his dick extra-wet. "There you go, babe. Try again."

Rose guides him in again and this time he buries most of it in her.

"One more time," she says. "Out and in."

Trevor pulls back then thrusts into her. All the way. They let out a simultaneous sigh.

"You feel so fucking good inside me," she says. "Damn. I don't think I've ever felt so stretched out."

Trevor smiles at her, his eyes glazing over.

"How about you?" Rose asks. "You like having your cock in me, don't you?"

"I do," he says.

Rose grins. "I bet. Now give it to me. Go ahead. Fuck me."

Trevor thrusts into her and she kisses him hard, her arms wrapping around his shoulders. Their lips and tongues dance as he fucks her at a steady rhythm. Her hands roam over his shoulders. One cradles the back of his neck.

"That's the way, sweetie," she says. "Never too fast right from the beginning. Speed up later."

"I just want to please you," he says.

"You do," Rose moans in his ear. "You do."

Their kisses grow more passionate as Trevor pounds her. His pace increases, penetrating her deep. He penetrates her as far as any man ever has, using steady but powerful thrusts. Getting her more excited with every thrust.

Rose runs her hands down his back and places one upon each tight ass cheek. He kisses her harder.

"That's it." She squeezes them, pulling them towards her. "You're doing so good, Trevor. So good!"

Rose moans. She'd started off wanting to show him a special time. Now she finds herself enjoying herself—and missionary sex—more than she'd expected. Not enough to cum, perhaps, but still fun.

It isn't only his huge cock, or how much he's enjoying her body. The knowledge she is the first woman to experience him thrills her. To have his marvelous cock inside her, and how he'll remember her and this afternoon for the rest of his years. Rose forever.

Rose wraps her legs around his waist, kissing his neck as he fucks her faster. She leaves one hand on his shoulder, the other cradling the back of his neck.

She sighs, inhaling deep and nibbling on his earlobe. It excites him further, and he fucks her with increasing vigor.

"That's it, sweetie," she moans. "You're giving it to me so good. Oh, fuck, your big dick."

She feels a familiar tingle in her pussy. Really? Missionary never gets her off. Is it as simple as having a big-enough dick in her?

Rose moans louder, Trevor pounding away at her pussy. Faster than before, his huge dick probing her deep. Each thrust bringing Rose closer to climax.

"Oh, fuck," she howls. "I'm gonna fucking cum again. Keep fucking me. Fuck, yeah. Fuck me hard!"

Her orgasm arrives. It's intense, washing over her and reducing her to a quivering, moaning mass of relief. All as Trevor fucks her with growing enthusiasm, his body tight against her. His giant cock hammering her.

Trevor breaths hard, grunting as he fucks her.

He'll cum soon. Good for him. "That's it. Fuck me good. Fuck me good. Cum inside me. Cum inside me!"

Trevor pounds her with unceasing energy, grunting under his breath. Rose kisses his neck. He stops, thrusting deep into her and letting out a long gasp. Rose feels his cock throbbing inside her.

"That's it," she whispers in his ear. "Fill me up, sweetie. Hell, yeah."

Trevor lifts his head, looking down at Rose and still thrusting into her softly. Rose looks into his eyes, grinning.

Rose takes his face in both hands and kisses him warmly. They take their time, Trevor remaining inside her. He pulls out of her and they lay cuddling. Rose kisses his forehead and holds back tears.

She wanted to make this special for him, the perfect first time.

She succeeded. She's certain of it.

***

They dress and go back downstairs. Rose fetches another pair of beers and they sit on her couch leaning against each other.

"Oh, no," he says. "I haven't helped you move the couch."

Rose laughs.

"What?" he asks.

"Sweetie, I never needed anyone to move my couch."

"Oh."

"Actually, that might've been a bad lesson I taught you," she says.

"How's that?" Trevor asks.

"It was a false pretext to get you over here and into my bed," Rose says. "Every invite from a woman to her house isn't actually an invitation to fuck."

"I know," Trevor says. "But I'm glad this one was."

"I'm sure."

"I still can't wrap my brain around all this," Trevor says. "I went to the library to study and I lost my virginity. It's unreal."

"As long as you're happy, sweetie."

"Happy?" he says. "I'm overjoyed. And I can't believe it was with you, of all people."

"Why's that?" Rose says.

"You don't know this," he says. "But I've had a crush on you for a while."

Duh. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he says. "The first time I saw you walk into Occhiobello, I went 'holy shit, what a goddess'. I didn't even know how cool you were, or how smart. What did that lady at the store call you yesterday, Doctor something?"

"Doctor Colibrí. I'm a Doctor of Optometry."

"Wow. You are awesome."

"You ain't not so bad yourself," Rose says. "So, you thought I was a goddess?"

"I've always preferred girls like you. You know."

Rose tortured Patrick over the same equivocation, had'nt she? She keeps her claws retracted for Trevor, though.

"You mean fat girls," Rose says. "It's okay to use the word. It doesn't bother me. I personally prefer the term BBW."

Trevor smiles. "I do, too. BBWs are what I'm into. Chicks with cool piercings and tattoos, too. Combine the two and I'm hooked. Throw in how smart you are and there's the hat trick."

Rose's eyes sparkle. "Who, me?"

"You give me that look and you don't know sexy you are," Trevor says.

Oh, I know. Rose gives him a sly smile.

"I'm so glad to tell you all this," Trevor says. "No one else knows any of this about me."

"No?"

"Not my friends," he says. "Not my family. My parents think I might be gay because I've never brought a girl home."

"Do they?"

"They're cool about it," he says. "Dropping hints, especially Mom. She's always telling me how they both love me and support me no matter what and I can tell them anything."

"Good on her," Rose says. "But why haven't you brought any girls home?"

"I haven't dated anyone long enough," he says. "I feel nervous approaching girls. What would I say?"

"BBWs will lose their shit over you. You just need to go for it." Why don't you know this?

"I guess."

"You guess?" She looks at him. "Babe, you have no idea how much girls will go crazy for you."

"Do you think?" he says.

Rose peers into his brown eyes. "I don't think, I know. Who would know better than I?"

"I see your point," he says.

She kisses him. It starts out easygoing and grows more passionate.

They pull each other close, making out. Trevor's hands are on Rose's breasts, squeezing them as he kisses her.

"I can't get enough of you," Trevor says.

"You ready to fuck me again?" she says. "Is that what you'd like?"

"Right here?" Trevor asks.

"Why not, sweetie? Come here."

They kiss, tongues twirling. He's worked up, eager. Kissing her hard. As if he hasn't fucked in months rather than a few minutes ago. The glories of being twenty.

Rose pulls his shirt up and over his head. A frenzy of undressing follows. Clothes are stripped off and cast aside. Pants unzipped and slid out of. Sock peeled off

They kiss throughout. Eager kisses, interrupted by the peeling off of clothes and the exploration of hands and mouths.

They're down to underwear, holding each other close and kissing. Trevor reaches around back, fumbling with Rose's bra. She undoes it for him and tosses it aside. Her panties are easier for him to remove, Trevor's hands sliding them down. All the way down her wide thighs and over her knees.

Trevor crawls on top of her. Kissing her, feeling her naked body underneath him. Exploring her abundant curves with his hands.

Rose pushes his briefs down, kissing him. She manages to get them around his thighs, his huge cock already erect. He sits up. Giggling, Rose uses her feet to push his underwear over his knees and wiggles out of them.

They're naked again, a glorious state of being. Two warm bodies pressing against each other. Flesh desiring flesh and animal instincts kicking in.

Trevor crawls back on top of her. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and they kiss each other's necks. Trevor's hand is on her tits, his erect cock rubbing against her.

Rose grasps his cock, jerking him off as she kisses his neck. "I have to get your huge cock in me again."

Rose puts a hand on his chest and pushes him back onto the couch. He goes along, falling back.

"But first we need to get it lubed up," Rose says. "What'd I tell you? A dry cock is a definite no-no."

She slides down and takes his cock in hand. She jerks it gently and takes it into her mouth. She sucks him slow but hard, clamping down with her lips.

Rose cups his balls with one hand as she keeps the other around the base of his cock. They're big and full, in proportion to his cock. She squeezes them gently, sucking him off.

Rose removes her hand from his balls and rubs her clit. Side to side rubbing. Fast, and with pressure.

Rose sticks one of her fingers inside her pussy and fucks herself with it as her head bobs up and down on Trevor's cock. Trevor moans, thrusting his hips in response to her sucking.

Rose tightens her grip on the base. She tries to take him in, all of him, but can't. It's not even close. Too bad.

She settles for sucking as much of his long, glorious cock as she can manage. Up and down sucking, steady pleasure. All while fingering herself.

Time to get down to fucking. Rose climbs atop him. Holding his dick in her hand, she points it towards her pussy and lowers herself onto it. The tip penetrates her. She backs off, then inserts it again. It slides into her almost to the base.

"Holy shit," she moans.

Rose backs off and lowers herself onto him again. With her weight pushing down, his cock penetrates her deeper than before. Deeper than she's ever been penetrated by man or sex toy. Holy fucking shit.

She pushes down harder, gasping. "Omigod. You fill me up so good, sweetie. So fucking good."

"That's what I want," he says. "I want to give you pleasure, Rose. All the pleasure I can."