Hummingbird Rose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose half-bounces and half-grinds on him, enjoying its fullness inside her. Her gigantic tits bounce in time to her grinding. She sees Trevor looking up at her with wide-eyed appreciation.

She smiles down at him. What a sight she must be. Giant tits atop a soft, round belly bouncing on top of him. Her black hair spills out over her shoulders. Her thick thighs on either side of his waist. All her ink. Her pierced nipples and belly button. And her blue eyes and pretty face, staring at him. Watching him watching her.

"You like those tits, don't you?" she says.

"Uh huh."

"Go ahead and grab them. Enjoy them."

Trevor takes a huge tit in each hand, squeezing them as Rose rides him harder. Mashing them. Kneading them. Loving them.

"Go on, sweetie," she says. "Enjoy those titties. Squeeze my nipples. Pinch them."

"Yes, Rose." He does as she asks and the effect is instantaneous. Ripples of intense pleasure flowing over her breasts. All as she pushes down on his magnificent cock.

Rose bounces harder. She moans, her head turning from side to side. Anytime her nipples are stimulated as she fucks gets her motor going.

"Don't stop," she moans. "Pinch them hard."

That sets her to letting out a steady squeal as she rides him. They fuck that way for a long time, Trevor thrusting up in tune with her.

Rose rubs her clit, her thumb going back and forth on it as Trevor's cock drives deep into her. All the way into her. Filling her, stretching her as never before.

"Holy fucking shit," she moans. "Holy fucking shit."

They make eye contact again, Trevor's face carried away with pleasure. He gazes at her with pure appreciation. That's right, sweetie. Enjoy it all.

Rose squeals louder as her orgasm gets closer, bouncing even faster on him. "Damn, your cock is going to make me cum."

Rose closes her eyes, reminding herself to breathe. Her orgasm draws ever-nearer. It's so fucking close. So close. It will be any second. Any second.

She cums, her face lifting upwards as she howls. Successive waves overtake her entire body, a

immersed in warm happiness as she squirts all over Trevor's midsection.

"Oh, fuck, that was good," she says. "Holy shit."

Rose places her hands on Trevor's shoulders and rides him as fast and as hard as she can. His hands are on her ass and her big tits hitting his face.

Trevor's eyes are wide and he's grunting and groaning. He's close, isn't he?

"That's it," she says. "Cum for me. Fill my pussy up with your cum."

It takes another minute. He moans louder, thrusting up against her with manic intensity. Yeah, he's close.

"Oh, fuck," he moans. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, sweetie. Cum in my pussy."

Rose pushes down as hard as she can. He thrusts against her again and holds it there, gasping. She pushes down on his cock and feels it throbbing inside her. Relief washes over Trevor's face. That's right, sweetie. Squirt that cock in me.

They share a smile and she slides off his cock. They lay side by side and kiss. She's made a mess of the couch and will need to clean it. Female ejaculate comes off leather, doesn't it?

"That was amazing, Rose," Trevor says. "Holy shit. I can't believe you squirted again."

"Count yourself lucky, babe," she says. "What I tell you? Girls like me aren't too common."

"That's the understatement of the century."

***

Rose dresses and uses the restroom. She returns to find Trevor dressed again and cleaning the couch with a damp cloth. Is he the sweetest thing in the world, or what?

"Sweetie!" Rose says. "I can take care of it."

"It's alright."

Rose takes the cloth and points to a different part of the sectional. "Sit. Relax."

Trevor does as he's told. Rose wipes the leather until it's clean. Trevor has done most of the work already.

"Tell me about your tattoos," he says.

"What about them?"

"Everything."

"Okay." Rose explains them, starting with her shoulder ink. She moves on to the phoenix and the peacock adorning her thighs.

She talks about the symbolism and what it means to her. Not all of it. Certain things she keeps to herself. The personal meaning in the artwork. The hidden code.

"The calf tats are the newest." She sits next to him. He puts an arm around her and she leans against him. This is nice.

"Song birds," Trevor observes.

"Sparrows on the left. Blue jays jays on the right."

Rose lifts up her left leg, twisting her foot to show her calf. "The sparrow's a symbol of love in many cultures. It's associated with Aphrodite in Greek mythology."

"I didn't know that."

Rose puts her foot back down. "The funny part is science has shown the sparrow is one of the horniest birds."

She lifts her right leg. "Now, the blue jay is a whole other story. He's a symbol of intelligence and knowledge."

Trevor nods. "I didn't know that, either."

"There's more." Rose says. "The blue jay sits on an oak branch. The oak symbolizes longevity and continuity. Oaks live a long time. Unlike the elm, which my sparrows dwell upon. It symbolizes intransigence and death."

"Love and death together on the one calf," Trevor says. "Knowledge and life on the other. What does it all mean?"

Rose laughs. "There's the real question, isn't it?"

***

Rose walks Trevor to the door holding his hand.

"I don't know what to say," he says. "I still can't believe this happened. It was amazing."

"It was," she says. "Now I want you to consider something."

"Okay."

She looks him in the eyes. "This can be a one time thing, which is fine. If you want to keep the memory of today and cherish it as it is, I'll understand."

"No," Trevor says. "I'd love to get together again."

"Good." She rubs his arm. "But it has to remain casual. Nothing romantic, okay?"

"I can try."

There is no try. "I mean it, sweetie. This can be a hell of a lot of fun for as long as it lasts, but that's all it can be. Don't say anything right now. Think about it."

"Okay Rose." He pauses. "I'm sure glad I ran into you today. I didn't get as much studying done as I'd meant to, but I learned a lot."

"I bet."

He kisses her again and leaves. She watches him for a moment, looking up and down the street. No Mrs. Driscoll outside, but Rose sees brief movement in one of her window blinds.

Rose frowns.

This woman has too much fucking time on her hands.