Hummingbird Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," she says. "Come on. Let's head downstairs and I'll order takeout while we study."

***

"Next up. Beer's Law."

They're sitting at Rose's kitchen island. Wearing the different pairs of Rose's robes as Trevor's work clothes are in the dryer.

Trevor frowns. "Okay. I know this one. Beer's Law describes something about light. How it attenuates according to the properties of the material it's traveling through."

"And what's the law?" Rose says.

Trevor bites his lip. "I'm thinking."

Rose decides to help him along. "The absorbance..."

"...is proportional to the path of length b through the sample. And the concentration of the absorbing species."

"Excellent. Do you remember the formula?"

"Absorbance equals absorptivity times length times concentration."

Rose claps her hands, smiling. "Yay! You got it, babe. You're kicking ass!"

"I can't believe it, but I'm starting to get this."

Rose puts her hand on his shoulder. They share a smile, eyes locking. Rose lifts her hand to his cheek, grazing over it with her fingertips. She leans forward to kiss him.

The doorbell rings.

"There's dinner," Rose says.

Rose tightens her robe and answers the door. She gives the delivery guy a twenty. He hands her the Chinese food and pretends not to stare at her boobs. Rose gives him a wicked grin.

Across the street Rose notices a trio of extra cars parked in front of Mrs. Driscoll's. Her lights are all on. Must be her turn to host canasta.

Rose unpacks the food back in the kitchen. "I assume out of the container's okay?"

"Of course," Trevor says.

"Beer?" she asks.

"Sure."

Rose gets out two bottles of beer and undoes the caps. She places them down on the island.

She hands him his meal and sits down. "Chicken and broccoli for you. Szechuan chicken for me. They make it extra spicy for me, special order."

"Extra spicy?" Trevor says.

Rose takes a bite of her food. "Does that surprise you? Would you expect me to order a dish and specify 'extra bland'?"

Trevor grins. "Rose, I can't imagine you doing anything bland. Let alone extra bland. You are the antithesis of bland."

Rose's eyes brighten. "The antithesis of bland. I like that. My, but aren't you the charmer? I'm liking this part of you I'm discovering."

"You're like, let's see, a color movie in a world where everyone else is black and white."

Clever lad. "I like that. More, please."

He takes a bite of broccoli. "Let's see. You're a bottle of fine wine in a world of grape juice."

Rose smirks. "Not bad."

Trevor takes a sip of beer. "Let's see. A Ferrari, in a word of minivans."

Not bad, not bad. "I prefer Corvettes."

"Then you're a Corvette in a world of minivans."

"Better. Keep going. Take your time."

"Alright." Trevor's brows furrow as he thinks it over. "A Van Gogh in a world of grainy black and white photos."

Not great. Rose chews her food, nodding. "Not bad. Go on."

Half a dozen mediocre attempts follow as they eat. Rainbows in a world of storm clouds, and so forth. Rose is kind. He's trying, and has more of a flare for words than he knows.

"A rose in a world of poison ivy," he says.

Ugh. "Try again."

Trevor eats another forkful of food, his eyes deep with concentration. He's adorable trying to think of the perfect phrase while wearing her purple satin robe.

"I've got it," he says.

Rose is skeptical. "Lay it on me."

"In a world of cheerios," he says. "You, Rose, are a fruit loop."

Well done. "Good job, babe. That should be on a t-shirt."

"I mean it. You're a special person, Rose." He looks down.

"What is it, sweetie?" Rose says. "Look at me."

He lifts his head back up. "I'm sorry. You've done so much for me. Not just the sex, but also helping me with school. You're like this gift from the gods sent down to make everything awesome. "

Rose Colibrí, Goddess of Awesome. "I'm happy to do it, sweetie."

"You're like a superhero, except your power is making my life amazing."

"A superhero? I like that."

He wipes his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm too emotional sometimes."

"Don't be sorry." She places her hand upon his. "Don't be sorry for expressing your feelings. Having a vulnerable side is healthy."

"I know, but I'm still embarrassed. I mean, if my friends could see me now wearing a woman's robe and getting all teary."

"If your friends could see you now?" Rose smirks, raising her eyebrows. "What would they see? Would you like me to tell you?"

"Alright."

"Let's see. They'd see you hanging out with a MILF with exactly the kind of body you go for. In her house overlooking the water. And wearing her bathrobe because there's no other clothes available."

"True enough."

Rose inches closer. "If your friends could see you now? How about earlier this evening when I was sucking your fabulous dick? How about when you were fucking the shit out of me? And do you know the best part? The part which would truly blow your friends' minds?"

"What?"

"After you fucked me, I washed your clothes and bought you dinner."

Trevor laughs. "I see your point."

"Damn right you do," Rose says. "Are any of your friends over at some MILF's house right now? Have they fucked her once already tonight, getting ready to bang her again? While she gets them ready to kick ass on their exam, I'll add. Any of them?"

They inch closer together.

"I doubt it," he says.

"I bet," Rose says.

Closer still. Eyes gazing into one another. Mouth inches apart.

"What did you say about getting ready to bang you again?" Trevor says.

Rose slides closer to him again. Their mouths are inches apart. "Did I say that?"

"You did," Trevor says.

Rose kisses him, forceful and assertive. "I don't suppose you'd like another study break."

"I would," Trevor says.

Rose kisses him, tongues dancing. She slips her hand inside his robe, between his legs, grasping his cock. It's already half aroused, Rose's touch all which is needed to complete the process.

"That's more like it." Rose jerks his cock and kisses him. "Just the way I like it."

Trevor puts his hand on the back of her neck and kisses her, hard and passionate. He has grown more assertive, hasn't he?

His hands are on her tits, kneading them under her robe. His hands push the robe aside and he squeezes them again. They kiss, Rose jerking his cock throughout.

Rose backs off. "The main advantage of wearing only a bathrobe, is how easy it is to get out of."

Rose undoes the front of her robe and lets it slide off her shoulders and onto the floor. She stands naked in her kitchen, naughty smile on her lips.

Trevor stares at her with unabashed appreciation. So much of his prior shyness seems gone. Replaced with a more confident attitude. Rose likes it.

His eyes are all over her. Hungry eyes, roving over her bountiful curves. She encourages him, standing under the bright lights of her kitchen. Sticking out her giant tits.

"Like what you see?" she says.

"So much, Rose. So much. God, you're a work of art."

"Feel free to join me anytime you want," she says.

Trevor stands and undoes the front of his robe—Rose's robe—and lets it fall to the floor.

Now it's Rose's turn to stare at him. His taut muscles and lean build. His big dick, erect and pointed in her direction.

He steps forward. Rose grabs his cock. Stroking it with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. Trevor kisses her, his hands holding her face.

"Your mouth tastes so good," Rose says.

Trevor's arms surround her, pulling her close against him. "You always taste good."

Rose catches a glimpse of their reflection in the window. What a picture they make. Trevor, lean and muscular. Rose, soft and round. A union of opposites.That's so fucking hot.

"Come on," Rose says. "Let's go upstairs."

Trevor nods. Rose keeps her hand on his cock and leads him by it. They glance at themselves in the floor to ceiling window. There they are, scampering naked across the floor.

Upstairs, they resume where they left off. Deep, hard kissing. The grabbing of Rose's tits and her large rear end. Rose jerks Trevor's long cock.

"You make me so fucking horny," Rose moans, kissing his neck. "What do you want, sweetie? Tell Rose. Anything you want. Anything."

Trevor holds her tighter, his arms wrapped around her soft shoulders. Kissing her neck.

"Tell me," she says. "Fuck me however you want. You want to fuck my ass, you can fuck my ass. You want me to go down on you, I'm down there sucking your dick."

"I don't know what to choose," he says.

"Choose what you want. What's your biggest desire right now."

"Alright. I want to go down on you."

Like I'm going to say no to that. "You want to get your first taste of pussy, do you? I'm happy to oblige."

"And then..." he trails off.

"Then what? Don't be shy. Fuck me from behind again? Me on top? My ass?"

"That one," he says.

Going for it all, are we? "See, wasn't that easy? You want to eat my pussy then fuck my ass."

"I do."

Win-win for me. "Go right ahead. Rose will show you the way."

"Please do," Trevor says.

"Then let's get started." Rose kisses him, her tongue twirling against his. She guides him towards the bed.

"Every woman's different, sweetie," she says. "We're all our own unique puzzle to solve, much more so than men. It's one of the things special about being a woman."

Rose slides into bed and sits up. Trevor climbs in, moving atop her.

"How will I know what to do?" Trevor says.

"I'm going tell you," Rose says. "Every step of the way. The first part is I like to get all worked up before my pussy is ready to get eaten. Now kiss me. Hard and hot."

Trevor kisses her. Their tongues dance. Deep, wet kissing. The kind Rose loves most. She enjoys it for long, sensual minutes. Mouths and tongues all over each other. Her pulse quickens, her face flush.

"Now suck my tits," she says. "Go to town on those girls."

"My pleasure," Trevor says.

Rose lays with her head and shoulders propped up on pillows. Trevor kneads her tits, first one then the other. Rose closes her eyes and enjoys his hands on them.

"Suck them," she moans.

He sucks her left nipple first, tingles of pleasure radiating outward from it.

"Fuck, yes," Rose murmurs.

He switches to the right nipple. He sucks it long and hard, flicking her nipple ring with his tongue. Now back to the left nipple. Biting it, as Rose likes. He remembers. Good boy.

"That's it," she moans. "Suck my tits good. Suck them good. Bite them."

Trevor doesn't tire, nor does he rush. He sucks each nipple in turn, nibbling them both. Squeezing whatever tit he's not sucking on at the moment. By the time he slides further down her soft, curvaceous body, Rose is worked up into a lather.

"Oh god, Trevor," she moans. "I hope you're ready to eat my pussy. You'd better be ready."

"Hell, yeah, I am." Trevor slides down over her belly. He pauses, running his hand along the edge down to her hip.

"You like my soft belly?" she says. "You can kiss it if you like, but not too many times. It tickles."

Trevor smiles, then kisses her belly. He kisses it as he slides further down her body. She giggles, unable to suppress it. Trevor settles in between her thighs.

Rose spreads her legs for him. He runs his hand down one thigh, kissing it, doing the same with the other. Back and forth, he kisses her thighs. Each kiss closer to her pussy.

"You ready, sweetie?" she says. "You ready to eat my pussy?"

"So ready," Trevor says.

"Then give it a little kiss," Rose says.

Trevor kisses her pussy gently. He extends his tongue, licking her pussy in a long, gentle manner. He's unsure. Awkward, even.

No problem. Rose guides him, step by step. Where and how to lick her. How to find her clit. What to do with it once he finds it.

"Lick it side to side," she says. "That's what I like."

Trevor licks her as he's told.

Rose grabs her tits, pinching her nipples. "That feels so fucking good. Don't stop, babe. Don't stop. Keep licking my clit. Lick my clit. Oh, fuck."

Trevor keeps at it.

"Now stick your finger in me," Rose says. "Go ahead."

Trevor inserts his index finger inside her. Rose groans.

"That's it," she tells him. "Finger me. Keep licking my clit, too. Don't stop."

He gets the hang of things. Fingering her pussy at a regular pace while his tongue works her clit. Back and forth on her clit while he fingerfucks her.

"Add a second finger," she says.

Trevor does so, speeding up. His tongue remains on her clit while he fingers her. Rose sighs, closing her eyes. He's found a good rhythm, and goes on for some time.

Minutes pass in such a happy fashion. Rose moans, breathing harder. It's so fucking good. So fucking good.

Rose's orgasm signals its approach. The familiar tingly ache from deep inside her rises.

She finds herself moaning louder. "Oh, that's it. Keep going. Don't stop. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum."

Trevor doesn't relent, working her pussy furiously. Fingering her. Licking her. Bringing her closer to orgasm. Always closer, until she's almost there.

So close now. So. Close.

Relief washes over her, pleasure beyond measure. She gasps, unable to speak, only dimly aware of her squirting at Trevor's face. He doesn't pause, fingering her hard even as she soaks him.

Trevor looks up at her, satisfied grin on his face.

"Oh god," Rose says. "You did such a good job. I came so nice. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was great!" His face breaks out into an ear-to-ear smile. "I loved it."

A cunnilingator is born. "I'm so glad. Now get up here and kiss me."

Trevor climbs on top of her and they kiss. His face is wet from Rose spraying him and her ejaculate drips onto her as they kiss. His hard dick grinds against the outside of her pussy. Her still-wet pussy. She wants that cock in her.

"Fuck me," she says. "Fuck me hard like this. I'm so worked up I'll cum fast. Do it."

Rose takes his cock in hand, guiding the tip towards her pussy.

"Shove it in me," she moans.

Trevor enters her, sliding his cock inside her. He's halfway inside her and meets resistance. He pulls back before thrusting into her all the way.

"Oh, fuck!" Rose howls. "That's it, Trevor. Fuck me like this. Fuck me hard and kiss me. Don't stop until I tell you."

Trevor plants his mouth on hers. Their tongues do battle as Trevor pounds her. She grabs hold of each of his ass cheeks, clutching them. Pulling his ass towards her, strengthening his thrusts as he drills her deep.

It isn't long before her pleasure rises, her orgasm already on the horizon. She knew it would, from the moment he finished eating her pussy and climbed on top of her.

A minute more of hard fucking and she's screaming and cumming and squirting all over his cock.

Rose catches her breath, peering deep into Trevor's eyes. Sweet, precious Trevor. The only one who makes her cum from missionary without fail. And how.

"That was so good, babe," she says. "So fucking good."

Trevor kisses her, fucking her at a relaxed pace.

"You ready to fuck my ass?" she says.

"You don't have to," he says. "I'll cum in another minute like this."

She eases him off her, smiling wickedly. "Ass fucking you were promised and ass fucking you will receive."

Trevor pulls out and Rose retrieves the lube and her vibrator from her nightstand. She hands him the lube and gets on her hands and knees, thrusting her fat, round ass into the air.

"The key to ass fucking is simple," Rose says. "Lube up everything and take your time. Start with my asshole. Go ahead, smear some lube on it."

Rose feels the oily lube on her asshole and Trevor's finger running over it. She moans in anticipation. His dick is going to feel so nice up her ass.

Oh, shit. His huge, pornstar-sized cock. In her ass. What the hell was she thinking?

You can do this. You can do this. "Don't spare the lube, sweetie."

Rose walks him through every step of the process. "Smear more on my butthole. Good. And on your finger. Put it in."

She closes her eyes, feeling his finger pushing past her sphincter. "Move it in and out. Good. Now lube up a second finger. Stick them both in me."

Trevor sticks an extra finger in her ass.

"Turn them in circles inside my butthole. Good. Get me nice and stretched-out. Add more lube, plenty of lube. Don't worry, I can buy more."

Trevor follows her directions, adding more lube.

"Okay, now a third finger." With Trevor's size, it's best to be cautious. "Oh, that's it, babe. Keep stretching me out. Good. Good."

Trevor does as he's told and Rose's butt is well-lubed and stretched. As ready as it'll ever be.

"Okay, babe," she says. "Get your dick all lubed up. Smear it all over. You ready?"

"I'm ready," he says.

"Take it slow, okay? Be gentle. I'll tell you when to speed up."

"Don't worry," he says.

Too late. "Go ahead."

Rose feels the tip of his cock against her butthole. She reminds herself to relax her butt muscles and exhale. Here we go.

Trevor pushes his cock into her ass, the head passing through. He withdraws, then pushes in again. It hurts, but only for a moment. Rose's butthole adjusts.

"Take your time working it in deeper, babe," she says. "Be patient."

Trevor pushes into her again, deeper than before. Rose groans, her asshole stretching wide. He's gentle, at least, withdrawing before thrusting into her again. He's gotten his cock halfway in already and Rose is getting used to it.

He drives deeper into her ass with each thrust. He's finally most of the way in. Enough of the way. It doesn't hurt—not much, at least—but she notices the difference between him and other dicks she's had up her butt.

"Start fucking me nice and slow," Rose says. "Don't go any deeper, at least not yet."

"I'll be gentle," he says.

"Until I tell you not to be."

Trevor fucks her ass at a slow, steady pace. Rose adapts, getting used to it. Even enjoying it.

She clamps down on his dick with her asshole. He groans in response. That's right, babe. Feel my butthole on your cock. Like a fist jerking you off.

Rose lowers herself onto her elbows and turns on her vibrator. She presses it against her clit. The combination of vibrations and the big cock in her ass hit her at once. Double her pleasure. She gasps, her eyes rolling back.

"Faster," she moans. "Fuck my ass faster."

Trevor speeds up. Rose pushes the tip of her vibrator against her clit harder. "Faster. I can take it. I can take it."

He accedes to her wishes, hammering her fat ass at a vigorous pace. Faster than Rose would've thought she can handle for a cock his size. Pounding her butt with authority.

It doesn't take long. The feeling boiling up deep within her starts slow but doesn't remain so. It gathers steam, drawing closer with every thrust of Trevor's cock in her ass. Approaching fast now. This is going to be a giant one.

"Holy fucking shit," Rose wails. "Holy shit."

She cums hard. Delirium pours over her. An explosion of release throughout her body as Trevor pounds her ass hard, penetrating deep into her rectum. Deeper than she'd worried she can handle.

Rose drops the vibrator. She buries her face in her pillow.

"Fuck my ass, babe," she moans. "Cum in my ass. Fill my ass with your cum. Go for it."

Trevor is silent, pounding her asshole with abandon. Over and over, in and out. Probing the depths of her butt non-stop.

His moaning grows louder. He gasps, thrusting deep into her ass and holding it there. Rose feels his cock pulsing in her ass. Shooting cum up her butt.

"That's it," she shouts. "Fuck yeah. Fill my ass with your cum."