Hummingbird Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers

Trevor pulls out of her and lays on his back. Rose turns off the vibrator, rolling onto her side and facing him.

"Thank you so much," he says.

"My pleasure, babe." She kisses him. "Big night for you, huh? First time eating pussy and first time anal."

"I know," he says. "It's wonderful."

"Good," Rose says. "I'm going to run through the shower. You're welcome to join me if you like."

"That sounds good," he says. "I don't need a shower, but I'd like to soap you up."

"I thought as much," Rose says. "Then it's back to studying."

Trevor groans.

"We can study naked if you like."

Trevor pauses. "That does sweeten the deal."

"Then it's settled." Rose kisses him. "Besides, you never know what delightful things hanging around naked with each other can lead to."

"I like that," Trevor says.

"Me, too. But studying first."

"Yes, Rose."

"Crush your test and you'll be able to enjoy your weekend."

"And what about you? I bet you have your own weekend plans."

"That reminds me," Rose says. "I'll be out of town, so you won't see me at Occhiobello on Saturday."

He turns on his side and kisses her. "Too bad. You're the best part of my Saturday, my weekly dose of Rose."

"Then I'm glad I could tutor you tonight," Rose says. "You get a midweek dose to tide you over."

"I'll take it," he says. "So where are you going this weekend?"

"I'm going to spend the weekend with my friend Lily in the mountains. We'll drink wine, talk about old times. I'm sure we'll get up to some mischief along the way."

"Sounds fun," Rose says.

It ought to be. "Now let's go back downstairs."

"Do we have to?"

Rose kisses him. "I'll make you a deal. Let's take a shower, then we can go over all the main concepts one more time. A half hour of studying, tops."

"And?"

"And then you can fuck me," Rose says. "Anyway you like. That is, if your dick will be ready again so soon."

"It'll be ready. I can go again right now if you like."

Rose says nothing, kissing him. The blessings of youth.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers