Hummingbird Rose Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Rose says. "What else do you see around here that's bold, yet subtle? Or can give you a nice feeling on your tongue?"

"I'd say it's you," Antonio puts his glass down. "Except you're more than a little bold."

Another glance at Patrick. His arm is around Rose's shoulders and she leans against him. She turns back to Antonio. "You've no idea, hot stuff."

"I think I might." His eyes hold her captive. "You're beyond bold. From what I've heard, you're one-of-a-kind. More than a woman."

More than a woman, am I? "What does that mean?"

Antonio slides closer "I don't know. But I'd like to discover it."

I'd like to help you. Rose has heard enough and seen enough. She leans forward and puts her hand on the side of Antonio's neck, her fingers beneath his ear. She pulls his face towards her with the softest of efforts.

Their faces draw closer.

Patrick rubs her shoulder.

Antonio kisses her. He is firm, yet loving. He wastes no time, pushing his tongue out towards her. She welcomes it, parting her lips. Receiving him inside her mouth. They kiss with eager passion, Antonio's hand on Rose's thighs.

"Damn," Rose murmurs. "We know you can kiss."

Rose breaks it off, turning towards Patrick and kissing him. Her pulse quickens. Kissing one man then another in rapid succession. She's that kind of woman now. She can feel her pussy growing warm at the thought of it.

Antonio's hand is on Rose's thigh as she kisses Patrick. Patrick grabs her breast, holding his hand upon it.

"Thank you for this," she whispers. "Thank you so fucking much."

"Rose." Patrick peers deep into her eyes. "It's my pleasure."

"Well!" Rose looks back and forth at both of them, eyebrows raised. "That's all out of the way. What do you say, husbands? Shall we move on?"

Rose leads them to her bedroom, excitement palpable with every step. Up the stairs and down the hall where everything is already set up.

The lights are at half brightness, their color light blue. The comforter is pulled aside, a container of lube sitting discreetly on the end table. A row of candles are lit on the dresser along with two more on each night table. The flickering lights add motion and variety to the lighting. Shadow within light.

They also fill the air with the warm scent of cinnamon. A pleasant aroma Rose picked out for the occasion, said to be an aphrodisiac. Maybe, maybe not, but it's been shown to help with relaxation and focus. Both good things at the moment.

Rose stops and closes her eyes. She inhales, taking in the scented air. She's been dreaming about this moment for years. Her deepest fantasy, and it's about to happen. It's real this time. Two men in my bedroom.

Patrick and Antonio are probably nervous, but it won't hold them back. They're too horny. As long as their cocks are hard, they'll do whatever she asks. As they should.

They move in close to her. Antonio is first, kissing her mouth. Starting slow and building up from there. Her giant tits mash against his chest and she responds to his kisses. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and opens her mouth to receive his tongue, greeting it with her own. His hands run down to her ass. Pulling her enormous ass cheeks towards him. Squeezing them as their mouths dance.

Patrick hangs back, his hands on her shoulder. Enjoying the show, Rose hopes. She'd be heartbroken if he felt left out. But the way he caresses her shoulders tells Rose he's content.

Antonio kisses her neck, sending quivers of delight across her shoulders. Rose turns her head towards Patrick. "Hey, babe. You okay?"

"Better than okay," she says. "Kiss him again."

Like to watch, does he? Better give him a show. Her mouth finds Antonio's again and they kiss. Mostly tongue, wild and unrestrained. She pulls him tighter, her massive tits pressing against his hard chest.

His hands roam over her shoulders and down her back. Grabbing her ample ass cheeks again.

Rose grabs Antonio's ass, her arousal rising. She barely knows this man. She doesn't know him. And it doesn't matter. Patrick has vetted him. That's enough. Whoever he is beyond what Rose deduced downstairs, she doesn't care. She doesn't care if has kids or two divorces or where he went to school. Nothing.

Not even his name.

Hell, he doesn't have a name. He doesn't need one, not tonight. He is only Antonio and he's there for one reason. She embraces the reason, celebrating the anonymity of the moment and the animal fucking to soon occur.

The foreplay goes on. Their lips and tongues keep at it, warm wet kissing. He's a talented kisser, too. Eager and giving, never timid. Assertive, rather, guiding the make-out session. Sometimes kissing her mouth, other times her neck or her cheek. Throwing in a nibble of her earlobe.

Rose glances at Patrick, casting him a lustful gaze. He nods, an entranced expression on his face.

Okay, he's still enjoying the show. Good. Back to Antonio. His hands are all over her, his mouth locked upon her mouth. Their tongues attacking one another. Getting Rose aroused. But it's not enough. When will Patrick join them?

Antonio kisses her neck and she eyes Patrick again. He's stepped closer. She takes his hand and gives him a pleading look. "Please, Patrick. Join in. I need you."

Patrick steps forward and kisses her mouth, his hand holding the side of her face. Their tongues twirl, their lips mash against one another. Patrick's other hand is on her breast, squeezing it. All while Antonio kisses her neck, working his way up to her ear.

Rose shifts position, Patrick settling in behind her. He moves her long, midnight black tresses aside and kisses the back of her neck. He nibbles on it, biting down. Oh, fuck.

Antonio plants his mouth hard against hers. Their tongues wage war as Patrick's mouth works magic on the back of neck. Rose in between them.

So much at once! Patrick pleasuring her neck and Antonio's skilled tongue in her mouth. The feel of Antonio's chest against her tits and Patrick's crotch pushing against her ass. Both erections grind against her through too many layers of clothing. Their hands—four hands!—roam over her many curves. Desiring her. Lusting after her.

And she'll let them satisfy this lust. Let them do whatever they want, no matter how filthy. Whatever combinations they can dream up. Whatever holes they want. She's all in.

"Please fuck me," she moans. "Please. Please. I can't take this anymore. I need your cocks."

Patrick turns her face towards him. Antonio kisses the side of her neck as Rose and Patrick. Slowly, she rotates towards Patrick as Antonio eases in behind her. He kisses the back of her neck, reaching around and squeezing her tits. Patrick grabs her ass.

Rose kisses Patrick as she had Antonio, unrestrained and hungry. Eager for his tongue and his lips.

"Oh god," she moans. "I can't take it anymore. I can't. I told you, I need your cocks."

Four hands explore Rose's curves as two mouths kiss her neck and lips. They switch again, and once more. Rose turns her head back and forth, kissing Patrick then Antonio and Patrick again. And on and on. Teasing, are they? Making her wait. No more of this.

Rose's hands ease down their torsos, grabbing their crotches. It does the trick, spurring them to move on. Antonio unzips the back of her dress. Finally.

They undress her in silence, working in unison. They slide her dress down and she steps out of it. Patrick removes her bra with the twist of a clasp as Antonio pushes her panties down. She wiggles out of them and is nude except for horn-rimmed glasses and her pendant. Those will stay on.

Antonio backs off, his eyes running over her naked form. She poses for him, for both of them. Sticking out her tits, swaying her hips. Giving them both wanton leers. Licking her lips.

They drink her in with their eyes. Like one does a masterpiece on display in a museum, studying her form. Her massive tits. Her round belly and expansive hips. Her thick thighs and big, spectacular ass. Her pierced nipples and tattoos.

"Rose, you're incredible," Antonio says. "I've never seen anything sexier."

Damn straight. "Get naked, husbands."

She helps Antonio get his shirt over his head, running her hands over his chest and shoulders. He has a shamrock tattoo in the colors of the Irish flag on one shoulder and a Celtic design on the other.

Rose studies his build. He's slender but has well defined muscles—a long-distance cyclist, after all.

"Damn," she murmurs.

She glances Patrick's way, already shirtless and stepping out of his pants. She gives him a grateful smile.

Rose watches the men strip the rest of the way, waiting for her first glimpse at Antonio's cock. It's a nice one, similar in size to Patrick's but thicker. Both cocks are already erect, too.

Rose isn't shy about staring at their cocks, either. She leers at them, licking her lower lip. "Already hard, just what I like. Good husbands."

Antonio and Patrick move in closer to her. She takes a cock in each hand and strokes them, closing her eyes. All this dick. All mine.

Patrick kisses her mouth, Antonio nibbling her neck. The same as before. Mouths, tongues, and hands. Pleasuring her, but without the encumbrance of clothing. Bare skin against bare skin. No barriers. Both men rubbing against her abundant curves.

"My god," Antonio says, squeezing her tits.

"You like those big tits, huh?" Rose says. "These huge fucking hits."

"So fucking much," he says, kissing her neck. She turns her head and kisses Patrick on the mouth.

They make their way to the bed, falling onto it as one and laying on their sides. Patrick is in front of Rose and Antonio behind. She kisses Patrick roughly, tongues and lips frantically going at it.

Antonio kisses her shoulder, then the side of her neck. He pushes his cock against her ass cheeks as Patrick's dick pokes her lower stomach.

"I'm so fucking turned on right now," she moans.

"You want us to fuck you?" Patrick whispers.

"We'll fuck you good," Antonio adds, kissing her neck.

"You'd better," Rose says. "What's the point of having two husbands if they don't fuck you good? But first I have to suck your cocks."

"Have to?" Patrick says.

"Yes." Rose sits up. "On your backs, boys. Lay side by side."

Patrick and Antonio do as she says. When she adopts her authoritative tone, there's no denying her. The queen commands, the boys obey.

Rose sits up, taking their cocks in her hands and jerking them off. A cock in each hand. A lucky girl am I.

"Such nice cocks," she says. "What is a girl to do? Which to suck first?"

"Newer husband first," Patrick says.

Rose gives him a haughty smile. "Happy horny housewives must maintain the rules of proper etiquette, after all. They should always be sure to suck the correct husband's cock first."

"Of course," Patrick says. "Only proper."

"Who am I to argue?" Antonio says.

Rose lowers her face onto Antonio's cock, taking the head into her mouth. Withdrawing and twirling her tongue over it. Antonio moans and Rose takes the rest of his cock into her mouth.

Rose sucks him off, grasping the base and stroking it in time to her sucking, her head bobbing up and down in a steady rhythm. The cock of a man she met not an hour ago is in her mouth. A man whose real name she doesn't know. Perfect.

All while she strokes Patrick's cock with her free hand. Feeling his hard length as she jerks him.

"That's it, Rose," Patrick murmurs. "Suck his cock. Take your time."

If you insist. Her head bobs up and down on Antonio's hard cock. Rose makes eye contact with Antonio. He gazes back at her as she goes up and down on his dick. Then she looks towards Patrick. Their eyes lock and she gives him a playful wink.

Rose pauses in her sucking, jerking Antonio's wet cock.

"God, this cock tastes so good." She catches Patrick's eye. "But a happy horny homemaker makes sure both husbands get their cocks sucked after a hard day at the office."

Rose leans down and takes Patrick's dick into her mouth while jerking Antonio's wet cock. Both men groan, at Rose's mercy. She gives Patrick a minute or so of attention, switching to Antonio for more of the same. Then back to Patrick.

She turns her attention again to Antonio's cock. She licks the length of his cock several times, one side then the other. "Such a fantastic cock. Damn."

Rose licks his balls, slobbering over them as she jerks his wet cock.

"Oh, fuck," Antonio moans. "That feels so fucking good."

Damn straight. Rose switches to Patrick's cock and balls, giving him the same treatment. All while jerking off Antonio. Somehow she's kept enough prescience of mind to jerk whatever cock not currently in her mouth.

Unless she's badly mistaken, Rose will be the sole focus of attention for the evening. No chance of her being left out of the action, even for a moment. But she does not want either of them to feel excluded. Not for a second.

Rose makes a decision. No matter how hot the sex gets, she'll make sure both men are included somehow. No one left out.

Rose lifts her head off Antonio's cock and goes back to Patrick, inhaling his dick. She sucks him hard, jerking Antonio off. That's right. No one left out.

She returns to Antonio's cock then goes back to Patrick. She discovers she can work both cocks easily enough in such a manner. Sucking one while jerking off the other. Switching back and forth. Fun all around.

"Goddamn these cocks are amazing," she moans. "Patrick, why don't you get back there and fuck me? I want a cock in both ends."

"Yes, ma'am." Patrick gets into position behind Rose.

"Get me ready, babe," she says.

Patrick fingers her pussy. Rose moans, grasping Antonio's cock by the base as she sucks him. Patrick adds a second finger, fucking her with both. Producing pulses of pleasure in her pussy. Getting her good and wet.

"Oh, fuck," she moans.

Patrick withdraws his fingers as moves his cock behind Rose's pussy. She thrusts her big, glorious ass higher for him. He pushes his still-wet cock inside her. Halfway in, then pulling back. Pushing in again, all the way in. Good and deep.

"Fuck!" she moans, jerking Antonio off. "Now fuck me good and hard, babe. Dive right in."

Rose lowers her head onto Antonio's cock, sucking it hard. Patrick fucks her pussy from behind. Grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands, squeezing them as his pace accelerates.

I'm getting spitroasted. Spitroasted! Patrick hammers her pussy and Rose sucks Antonio's cock.

Rose feels the approach of her first orgasm of the evening. Quicker than usual. How could it be otherwise? A cock in her mouth and another pounding her pussy.

Her pleasure rises higher with every thrust into her pussy. A warm, tingling sensation starting in her pussy and growing stronger.

On it goes, Antonio's cock in her mouth as Patrick fucks her from the other end. Both of them hard as a rock and loving her big, beautiful body. Fucking her fast, stiff cocks pounding away.

Her orgasm arrives, submerging her in bliss. Joy wrapped in pleasure covered in happiness. Holy fucking shit.

Rose lifts her head off Antonio's cock, screaming as euphoria overwhelms her body. Her pussy clamps down on Patrick's cock as she cums, squirting all over her bedsheets.

"Oh, fuck!" she howls. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh, babe, that was amazing."

Rose returns to sucking Antonio and Patrick eases the pace of his fucking. He pulls out.

"Let's give your other husband a shot at your pussy," he says.

"Fuck yeah," Rose says.

"Lay on your back," Patrick tells her.

"You're giving the orders now?" she says.

"On your back, please," he says. "Ma'am."

"That's better." Rose rolls onto her back as the men switch places. Antonio gets into position to pound her pussy from the edge of the bed. Patrick kneels next to her with his cock pointed at her mouth. She moves a few pillows into place under her shoulders, propping her up.

Rose takes hold of Patrick's cock and sucks it, enjoying the taste of her pussy on it.

Antonio gets into position. Here is another milestone. One cock was fucking her only moments ago. Now a different cock will be inside her. She's about to become the type of woman who takes multiple cocks in succession. Fuck, yeah. At last.

Rose is drenched from Patrick fucking her and Antonio slides his cock into her with ease. He buries the entire length as deep as he can. He holds it there. As though savoring the unique joy of being inside her pussy. Then he pulls back and back in, fucking her. He starts off slow but it doesn't last.

"Oh, fuck," Rose moans. The extra thickness of Antonio's cock makes a difference, stretching her out more than usual.

Rose sucks Patrick's dick as Antonio pounds her. Antonio looks at her, her big tits and belly on display for him.

Rose grasps the base of Patrick's cock with one hand and rubs her clit with the other.

Being taken by both of them is almost more than she can bear. A few minutes of Antonio's cock pummeling her is all it takes. Rose's next orgasm looms.

"Oh, fuck," she cries. "Oh, fuck. That's it. That's it. Fuck me good. Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!"

Her words dissolve into incoherent moaning followed by high pitched squealing. She inhales deep, unable to speak as her next orgasm arrives. It brings an intense wave of pleasure throughout her body as she squirts all over Antonio's waist.

"Fucking yeah," Antonio shouts.

"Oh damn," Rose moans. "That was so good, but I know what I want now."

She glances up at Patrick. Their eyes meet and they share a knowing smile.

They'd talked all about it, of course, and there's no way Rose wasn't going to get what she wants for her grand finale. Here we go.

She looks back at Antonio. "Get on your back. I'm gonna ride your cock."

Antonio crawls onto the bed and Rose gets on top of him. She guides his cock back into her pussy and lowers her full weight onto it. They both moan and she bounces a few times on top of him. He reaches up, massaging Rose's huge tits.

"You like those tits, babe?" she says. "Squeeze them hard. Good. You like my big girl body on top of you?"

"So much," Antonio moans.

"My big, luscious body," she says. "All my curves and all my weight pushing down on you."

"I love it," he moans.

"I know you do." Rose rocks back and forth on Antonio's cock. He thrusts into her.

Patrick retrieves the lube from the nightstand.

"You know what I want?" Rose says. "Do you know what I want the two of you to do to me?"

"I can imagine," Antonio says. "But why don't you say it?"

"I want both your cocks fucking me," she says. "One in my pussy and one in my ass. What do you say to that?"

"I say let's go for it," Antonio says.

"Whaddya say, Patrick?" Rose glances back at him. "You ready to fuck my ass while Antonio gives it to me in my pussy?"

"You know I am." Patrick moves in behind her and she leans forward, her belly and tits resting on Antonio's torso. She gets down on her elbows, covering Antonio as she thrusts her ass into the air. She gives Antonio a wet, deep kiss.

"Are you excited?" she whispers. "Have you ever done this before?"

His eyes are on fire. "Only in my dreams."

"That makes three of us."

Patrick rubs lube on her asshole, smearing it around.

"Oh, fuck," Rose moans. "Here we go. I'm so fucking ready. I'm so fucking ready."

Antonio grabs her tits again, pinching her nipples as she pushes her weight down on his cock.

Patrick squirts more lube onto Rose's butthole. His finger rubs it around, then pushes past her sphincter and into her ass. She moans, lowering her head back onto Antonio's mouth. She tongue kisses Antonio as Patrick fingers her ass.