Hummingbird Rose Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick pushes his finger in deeper. He pours more lube over her butthole.

"That's it," she moans. "Get me nice and stretched out. Take your time. Do it right."

Rose returns to kissing Antonio while Patrick swirls his fingers around, stretching her sphincter out. Getting it ready for his cock.

Her eyes roll back. Even a pair of fingers in her ass combined with Antonio's cock in her pussy feels incredible. How will Patrick's cock make her feel?

Rose moans, her tongue all over Antonio's.

Patrick moves his fingers around her ass, stretching it further. He squeezes a little more lube over her asshole and Rose feels him shift behind her. Settling into position. Here we go.

"I can't believe this is going to happen," she moans. "It's really going to happen."

Patrick pushes his dick forward into her, the head easing its way past her sphincter. Patrick takes it slow, working his way deeper inside her butt. He gets most of the way in and fucks her with careful slowness.

"Holy shit!" Rose moans. "Holy shit! That feels so fucking good. I can't believe it. It feels so fucking good. So fucking good."

Patrick speeds up, but only gradually. He takes his time, but soon he's fucking her ass at a regular pace.

It takes time for Rose to get adjusted. She pushes back against Patrick's cock in time to Antonio's thrusts. Once she gets the rhythm right—it's much harder to manage in real life than the way porn depicts—it feels incredible.

Two cocks are inside her, fucking both ass and her pussy! Omigod, it's so good. So fucking good.

The physical pleasure is enough to make her cum all by itself. The mental satisfaction of engaging in this particular act is something else altogether. The shattering of new sexual frontiers. Two strong men pounding away at her holes. Loving every inch of her. All her abundance.

Rose has never been so filled with cock. It feels better than she'd hoped, than she'd dared dream. Pure physical joy of a rawness she never experienced before. Animal lust, depraved and wanton.

The men quicken their pace, Patrick fucking her ass at a vigorous rate as she Antonio thrusts up into her. She stares into Antonio's eyes, only inches from hers. They kiss hard, his hands on her hips as mouths and tongues devour each other.

Patrick's hands are on her ample ass cheeks, squeezing them as he pounds her asshole. She moans, overwhelmed. Stimulated all over at once. Antonios's lips and tongue. Cocks fucking both her ass and her pussy. Four hands ranging over her expansive dimensions.

Her third orgasm of the evening signals its approach from far off. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum again. You don't know how good this feels. You don't know."

The signs of her orgasm grow stronger. It overpowers her, almost more than she can take.

Rose squeals incoherently, burying her face against Antonio's shoulder. Wailing loudly as she cums. Powerful spasms rock her body. It's as intense as any orgasm she's ever had. She's immersed in pleasure, covered and overwhelmed by the joy of sexual release.

Rose can't speak, can't breathe. Even conscious thought shuts down. There is only the pure, hot intensity overtaking her body.

It eases, awareness of her surroundings returning: Patrick and Antonio's cocks hammering her. Her crotch soaked from squirting during her climax. Antonio's mouth on her neck, Patrick's hands on her fat ass.

"Oh, fuck," she sighs. "What the fuck? That was incredible. Oh, god, keep fucking me boys. Keep fucking me."

Patrick and Antonio fuck her without pause. Rose kisses Antonio again, still overwhelmed by the feeling of both cocks inside her. Somehow already feeling the signs of another orgasm arising. Can it be? How is this possible?

By the time Rose cums again, screeching and howling, Patrick and Antonio are both groaning.

Rose knows from experience that Patrick is close to cumming. Antonio has to be in the same state, based on the way he's groaning and breathing loudly. Thrusting upwards with such ardor.

Her latest orgasm has barely subsided when Patrick gasps loudly. He thrusts hard into her ass, holding his cock there. Rose feels his cock throbbing inside her ass.

"That's it, baby," she says. "That's it, cum in my ass. Fill my ass up with cum."

Patrick continues fucking her ass, slow and easy, before pulling out. He lays on the bed beside her and Antonio.

Rose straightens up, Her and Antonio's eyes meet. She stares into his eyes as she rides him . He holds her gaze, thrusting upwards as Rose bounces. His hands squeeze her nipples.

She looks at Patrick. He lays on his back, staring at her with a mesmerized expression. She gives him an exultant smile, her eyebrows rising. That's right, babe. Enjoy the show.

Rose might've cum again, given a few more minutes. Antonio's orgasm arrives first, however, and he thrusts up into her and holds his cock in place. It throbs rapidly, shooting warm cum into her vagina. The second man she's made cum in the last few minutes. Never a doubt.

Rose lays between Patrick and Antonio. She kisses Antonio with warm affection, touching his cheek with her hand and smiling. She turns to Patrick, kissing him. They touch their foreheads, smiling.

"Thank you for that," she says. "Both of you, thank you so much. God! This was the fucking best."

She holds both their hands as they lay together. She thinks about Patrick's cum in her ass and Antonio's in her pussy. She squeezes their hands tight, letting out a happy, satisfied moan.

"The absolute fucking best, boys," she says. The best I've ever been fucked.

***

Rose finds Patrick on the couch with a glass of wine. The lights are turned down. Antonio has left, Rose seeing him off with a warm hug and a kiss at her front door. If Mrs. Driscoll is out walking her dog, let her think whatever she wants.

She pours herself a glass and joins Patrick. He smiles at her, a warm look in his eyes. He wraps an arm over her shoulder.

"Some night, huh?" he says.

"You can say that." Rose leans against him. "I loved every moment. Every fucking second."

"I'm glad to hear it," Patrick says.

"And what about you?" Rose says. "How are you doing?"

"I'm great." He takes another sip of wine. "This was a remarkable experience. Absolutely incredible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

He leans over and kisses her. "I'm glad to make this fantasy come true for you. For us. To be able to give you this treat."

"I know what you mean," Rose says. "It's one of the things I enjoyed about sharing you with Lily. Giving you this gift, being the one to make it happen for you."

They kiss again. They stare towards the water and sip their wine.

"I'm not the most eloquent guy," he says. "I'm struggling to find the words to describe how great tonight was."

"Take your time," Rose says.

"It was so hot, you being so insatiable," he says. "Insatiable. That's the word I was looking for. You being so insatiable you need two cocks at the same time. And not being afraid to do what you want with them."

"Not the most eloquent guy?" Rose says. "I'd say you summed it up. It wasn't just the physical part. It was more. Being an insatiable slut who doesn't give a fuck, who isn't afraid to demand what she wants sexually."

Patrick finishes his wine.

Rose takes his glass. "Let me pour you another. How about a snack? I have some cheese in the fridge."

"Sure," Patrick says.

Rose pours him another glass and notices her phone laying on the kitchen island buzzing. Who can it be, this late? She checks it.

A text from Eric. "I got it!!!!! I got the job!!!!!"

"Holy shit," Rose says.

"What is it?" Patrick asks.

"It's my friend Eric."

"Is everything alright?" Patrick asks.

"Yeah," Rose says. "He just got the job offer of a lifetime. Holy shit! He's going to be on television!"

She pauses, looking at her phone and back at Patrick. She sighs, the hint of a pout on her lips.

"What's wrong?" Patrick asks.

Rose gives him a bittersweet look and shrugs her shoulders. "He's moving to California."