Hung Alessia MILF visits Orlando

Story Info
Mature Hung MILF Transwoman does a porn shoot in Orlando.
6.2k words
4.44
8.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers

Alessia Hung MILF in Orlando

If you like Transexuals, big cocks, bondage, BDSM, deep throat, fisting, ass fucking, cum swallowing and big loads this story is for you. If not don't bother reading.

If you favorite my story, please leave comments and a 5- star rating.

For back ground read" Hung Trans MILF Alessia in Dallas" and "The Fabulous Alessia Travestita."

Alessia is an attractive mature Transexual. She is also a Literotica member. This story is based on Alessia's real persona, but is a novel fantasy.

Alessia is an Amazon Trans model. 5'11" 36B-26-30 and weighs 133 pounds. She is a natural blonde, brown eyes, mature fifty-six years old trans MILF from Cheshire, England. Her slender body is entirely hairless with well- defined arms and legs. Alessia is an accomplished long-distance runner and can cover long distances rapidly with ease. She is also very well hung with a sizeable surprise in her panties.

Part 1 Arrival and Before the Shoot Video (Alessia's Point of View)

I arrived in Orlando yesterday after a calm relaxing flight from London. I commissioned a professional photographer located here in Orlando. This business specializes in Adult Trans Porn. The company is owned and operated by David and his wife Blanche. He supervises photography and filming as she arranges the lighting, background and directs the action. I e-mailed them after browsing through their site.I met with them on line briefly and hired them to help me with my porn shoot. David instructed me to shun masturbation for several days so that my semen volume would be greater. He also directed me to give myself 3 or 4 two- quart enemas to void my insides.

When I arrive at my opulent hotel, I receive a sealed envelope at the front desk. After unpacking my luggage, I open the letter. The letter is a short message from David with a greeting and explains that the survey on his web page will offer better support for our video / photo shoot.

After opening the web-page I discover the objective of the survey is to accommodate my needs for the photo shoot. The only thing we have arranged previously are the duration of the video/photo shoot- 6 hours and a fee of 5000 dollars. I contracted them for a 90- minute video and 200 photos. This survey is a recipe for our shoot. It has boxes next to about 50 items. This is brilliant on their part. I check off BDSM, anal fisting, cock sucking (giving and receiving), deep throat (giving and receiving), anal fucking (giving and receiving) spit roast, and cum swallowing. I notice there are blank slots for numbers to indicate the order of the scenes. I put numbers down for each item. On the next column is a partner preference. Male, Female, Transexual pre op. I circle the male and Transexual choices. The last column is cock or clit size I circle extra-large cock size for male and Transexual. In the remarks I request smoothly shaven partners.

I am drowsy as I think about the photo shoot before I fall into a deep sleep. I awake at about 8am the next morning and take a lengthy exhilarating shower. To keep my body hairless, I shave everything until it is silky smooth. My anus, scrotum, pits and face are velvety and slick to the touch. My bowels need the anticipated purgative so I flush them out until the water is clear. I oil my slim body with baby oil. My cock expands to an enormous erection as I fantasize about my sexual escapades later in the day.

I retrieve a shiny steel cock cage from my bag. My penis is hard as a rock as I adjust the ring around my bloated testicles and engorged base. This cage includes a sounding rod that is seven inches long. As I slide the sound inside my urethra my penis instantly deflates to a semi-flaccid length. This enables me to encase my cock in the cage that encloses my shaft. Due to my large girth and long length this bigger cage is ideal. My penis is packed into a four and a half inch by two- inch enclosure. My big dick is entirely restrained. The feel of the sound rooted in my urethra and the tightness of the device diminish my libido.

Since I desire a bondage theme for my session, I select a black leather outfit out of my closet. This ensemble is very erotic. It consists of a G-string bottom with a pouch, a top that is a bikini style covering my breasts. The waist belt attaches to the top with small steel rings attachments connecting elastic bands that encircle my waist and back. My caged genitals barely fit in the G-string pouch. For footwear I put on a pair of black four-inch stiletto heel thong sandal boots. These boots resemble a normal boot except the front is completely open in a thin thong style. My red sculpted toe nails enhance the appearance of my feet.

I prance around the room before the mirror. My manifestation is astonishing. I look shockingly gorgeous. Who could resist my taunt captivating body?

Part 1 BTS (Before the Shoot)

There is a gentle rap upon the door. I open the door and allow David and his beautiful wife Blanche into the room. We shake hands and hug in greeting.

David is very attractive and heavily muscled. I estimate he is about 40 and a little over six feet tall. He has brown short hair and brown eyes. Blanche is very attractive and around 30. She is almost as tall as David. She is full-bodied with big tits and wide hips. Blanche's hair is short and blonde hair while her eyes are baby blue. They are both dressed in khaki pants, polo tops and tennis shoes.

"Hello Alessia it is so nice to finally meet you." Says David.

"I am Blanche. Nice to meet you as well."

"It is a pleasure to meet you guys. When will be ready to start our shoot?" I ask.

"In about half an hour or so. Our crew is setting up now." He replies.

"Where are we shooting? I thought we were doing it here." I ask.

"We are shooting here. The adjoining suite next door is being set up as a bondage dungeon." Explains Blanche.

That explains the sounds coming from the next room. I hear steps and heavy objects being shifted across the floor.

"That is absolutely brilliant. I won't ask details. I want to be surprised." I respond.

There is another knock on the door. I open the door. My performers for the shoot have arrived.

"Hello Alessia said the woman. You look very nice. I am Francine. This is Jason."

"Come in please. I am glad to meet you." I shake Jason's hand and Francine hugs me.

"It will be another twenty minutes or more before we will be set up next door. What I propose is we get to know each other" David says.

I gaze at Jason and Francine. They are both exceptionally fit and attractive. They wear flip flops and short white bathrobes. Jason is a little over six feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes with deeply tanned skin. He is obviously a gym rat with a toned muscled body. Francine is extremely beautiful and appears in every way to be a genetic female. She is slightly shorter than Jason. Her red hair is shoulder length and her primeval eyes are gray. She possesses hefty fake tits, slim waist and wide hips. They both appear to be in their mid to late 30s.

"Alessia, would you like to do a short intro video while the dungeon is being set up?" Blanche asks.

"Tell me what you have in mind Blanche." I reply.

I think we could do a BTS (before the shoot) short video with you, Jason and Francine with a few minutes of fellatio and anal play.

"That sounds great Blanche. I can't wait to work with Jason and Francine."

Jason and Francine quickly strip off their robes. Both are entirely smoothly shaven just like I prefer. They both wear sheer thong briefs that do little to conceal their daunting genitals.

"I will video the action Alessia. Blanche will direct you and your co-stars. The light in here is not great, but this will work for a BTS short video." David says as he removes a small camera from his bag.

"Alessia walk over to Francine and kiss her. Jason, put your arms around them as they kiss. Jason, play with their tits. Alessia pull down Francine's thong and play with her big cock." Blanche directs.

As Jason manipulates my nipples, I slide Francine's thong down toward her knees. My eyes move down as I massage her imposing stiff python. As I jerk her off, I regard her gorgeous body. She is full figured, but not fat. I guess her measurements at 40DD, 32, 42. Her penis is easily 9 inches and thick. Her midsection is muscular with a small six-pack.

"Alessia kneel in front of Francine. Suck her cock. That's it, swallow that cock. Franny thrust into her throat." Blanche orders.

I kneel in front of Francine. She glares at me with wonder as I admire her large erect penis. Her cock is slightly longer than mine with a pointed glans that curves upward. Her shaft is extremely thick about half way down with pulsing angry veins covering her length. I swallow about half of her organ and use my lips to stimulate it. Her hands grip my head and she thrusts her length into my throat. My eyes bulge as I deep throat her to her thick bulky testicles. Jason pinches on Francine's nipples as I throat down her extent.

"OK Cut! Jason, lie down on your back. Alessia get on all fours between Jason's legs and go down on him. Francine, get behind Alessia and fuck her with the big dildo in my bag. I want Alessia loosened up." Blanche orders.

I crawl between Jason's legs. I gasp in delight as I regard his huge organ. He has the largest cock I have ever seen, easily over ten inches and as thick as my wrist. His glans is as big as a small plum, his abundant thick shaft is wrapped by several giant purple veins.His giant swollen testicles are immense and hang loosely in his ball sack as I suck on the bloated tip of his cock. I feel breath on my rear as Francine slides my G-string aside and tongues my anus.

"That's it, Francine tongue her ass. Get her ready. Alessia take Jason down as deep as you can manage. I want you to choke on his cock. Enough ass licking Franny. Lube your dildo and put it in her ass. I want those cocks deep and hard. Pump her from both ends. Good! Choke on that big dick. Fran, fuck her with that toy! Jason grab Alessia's hair and force her to swallow you deeper!" Balance yells.

"Deep throat me Alessia!" Jason grunts.

I engulf Jason's cock down to about seven inches. He is so thick that I am unable to deep throat him. After several unsuccessful attempts, I cough and expel his erection out of my mouth. I spit on his colossal penis and inhale about six inches. As I struggle with his massive dick, I feel Francine's tongue on my anus. I resume my attempts at throating Jason's big dick. He pulls my hair and rams about eight inches of his steely erection down my throat. I relax my throat as I feel Francine's wet fingers push into my sphincter. She shoves lube into my ass hole. After she finishes slicking up my puckered anus Francine buries the ten-inch, thick dildo to the hilt.

"Damn girl, your ass just swallowed the entire dildo!" Francine yells.

She fucks me hard as I suck on Jason. I have difficulty throating him due to his extreme girth. After several more attempts at deep throating i finally succeed and his balls rest on my chin. I clench my sphincter down on the huge dildo. Francine massages my prostate until drops of my semen leak from my cock cage and dribbles onto the floor.

"Damn you sure can suck a cock!" Jason groans.

"Her ass is ready." Francine remarks.

"Cut. We can't have you guys cumming before the shoot." Blanch yells.

I unswallow most of his big erection and suck the glans for a few seconds before I move away from his cock. He tastes very tangy with a sweat flavor. Francine yanks the dildo out of my ass

"Blanche, I want them to stay in place so I can get some good photos. You can direct the shots." David says.

"Alessia suck Jason down as far as you can." Blanche commands.

I engulf Jason's cock down to a depth of about nine inches and hold it as I stretch my lips around his girth. I look up as David clicks off several shots.

"Swallow another inch Alessia. Choke on his dick." Blanche orders.

I widen my mouth and Jason thrusts a little deeper into the back of my throat. My eyes bulge as the camera captures his huge veined gladius packing my mouth and throat.

"OK. Great deep throat Alessia. You can take a break from Jason. Time to photo that ass of yours. Francine, lick her ass. Now, fuck her with the dildo." Blanche directs

Francine buries the massive dildo in my ass. David clicks shot after shot of the action.

"Good ass fucking Francine. Now remove the dildo until her ass hole gapes open. Alessia try to hold open your ass hole."

My ass hole is accustomed to being gaped. I hold my cavernous rectum open using my sphincter. I feel the air from the air conditioner inside my vulnerable accessible anus. David captures the image of my open posterior.

"Cut! OK. Everyone, get ready for the shoot. Jason and Francine put on your bondage outfits. Alessia come over here let me redo your makeup." Blanche yells.

Part 2 The Suspension Device (Francine's Point of View)

Blanche reapplies some of Alessia's eye makeup and leaves to finish setting up next door. Alessia gets freshened by passing a wet washcloth over her face. Jason and I leave the suite and enter the adjoining door to the dungeon.

David opens the door. "Alessia, we are ready for you."

As we enter the room I am instantly amazed by the arrangement of this room. Mirrored walls and ceiling, cameras are positioned at each device and lighting is positioned near each camera. A Saint Andrews bondage cross, a fucking machine attached to the floor, a suspension device, a massage milking table and numerous benches for fucking and 69ing fill the room. A cart with dildos, vibrators, lube, cuffs, bondage spreaders, chains, butt plugs, paddles, whips and urethral sounds is located next to the doorway.

"I see your surprise." Says David.

"Yes. How on Earth did you do all this in minutes?" Jason asks.

"I did a shoot in this room last year and all you had were a few lights, some furniture and a few benches." I add.

"We rent these two rooms long term from the hotel. Several dozen videos have been shot here in the last six months. The mirrors, cameras and lighting have been installed for several months. Most of the devices here have been in place for three or four months. We brought in the fucking machine recently. The crew checked our lighting and cameras while we were next door.

"Jason and Francine go behind the curtain and change into your outfits." Blanche orders.

"OK Blanche. You don't have to be so bossy. Keep it up and we will fuck you." I say with a smirk.

"If this shoot goes well, maybe you will get your chance. Get changed we are on the clock." She replies.

"Alessia what you are wearing is great for the BDSM. Francine and Jason are getting dressed now. I think your outfit will work. Would you like to wear a bondage mask?" David asks her.

"Yes, I would love to see what you have." She replies.

Jason and I go behind the curtain and change into our bondage gear.

I put on a black latex cat suit that terminates at my wrists and ankles; it has a sizeable opening for my genitals. I add a matching black latex mask that covers my head and face completely. There are opening for my eyes, nose, mouth and ears. My frizzy red hair protrudes out of the opening on the back of the mask. I adorn my pretty red toenailed feet in a pair clear stiletto heeled sandals. With some difficulty I adjust a cock and ball ring around my semi-erect penis. A few seconds after securing the rings and snaps my dick is fully erect. My stiff veined python bobs up and down as I walk out of the enclosure.

"Where is Alessia?" I ask.

"I am here. I love your outfit." Alessia says.

Alessia has on the same BDSM outfit from earlier. She has added a cat mask with ears and a wide choker around her throat. Her slim body is very athletic. I am infatuated with her and lust after her body. Her eyes are riveted to my cock. I provoke her lust by jerking off for a few seconds.

"Knock it off Francine. You need to pace yourself." Blanche yells.

"Francine is such a slut." Jason adds.

I turn and consider my attractive co-star. Jason sports a leather bondage costume. His mask is identical to mine except for the absence of a rear opening. His heavily muscled body is exhibited in a black leather strapped bondage harness. The thin black leather horizontal straps frame his neck, waist and chest. A vertical band joins the horizontal straps in the front and back..The front of his harness fastens to a silver metal cock and ball ring in the front. A thin leather thong extends between his ass cheeks and connects to the ring that encircles his scrotum. Jason's penis is totally flaccid and hangs down like a small elephant trunk. His unstimulated organ is easily seven inches long. His mammoth full testicles hang very low in his ball sack.

"Excellent choice of mask and choker Alessia. That mask only covers the top of your face. It allows a better view of your lips and mouth for oral sex scenes. The choker has big rings in it, so Francine can pull you around as needed." David remarks.

"Why Francine?" She asks.

"Francine is our dominatrix. She dominates Jason all the time. When she is engaged in a production, she fucks everyone in every hole and in every position. Blanche is our director, but Francine is our superstar." David explains.

"OK. Everyone ready?" Blanche asks.

We all nod our heads in response.

"Everybody, go to the suspension frame. Francine and Jason fasten the straps around Alessia's ankles" She orders.

The device is very ingenious in design. The wrist and ankle straps link two steel cables that attach to a single cable that connects a large ring in the ceiling. The cable is lowered and raised with a ratchet apparatus.

Alessia lays down and watches as we secure the straps around her slender ankles. I stand above her and gaze at her with my wolf-like gray eyes. My legs straddle her torso and my nine- inch erection is the center of her attention. I initiate muscular convulsions of my steely stiff cock. I twitch and jolt it hands free as she looks at it in wonder.

"Jason raise Alessia up until her head is level with Francine's cock. We will start with some upside-down flogging and fellatio" Blanche instructs.

Jason ratchets Alessia's slim suspended body into the air until her head is level with Francine's imposing erection. David moves behind Alessia and handcuffs her wrists behind her back. She is now totally restrained and exposed for our access.

"Jason and Francine fetch two whips from the cart. Alessia they we will not break your skin. Our whips are light and soft. Let us know if the pain is too much." Blanche says.

"I want to be flogged with force. Beat me hard until I scream." Alessia remarks.

"OK, Alessia." She responds.

"Turn camera 1 on now. Action." David orders.

We position ourselves on opposite sides of her body.

"Francine, whip her ass. Jason beat her thighs." Blanch directs.

We lash her without mercy until she whimpers. The skin on her buttocks and thighs transforms into a ruby red. She squirms in the harness as we assail her.

"Francine, lash her across the back. Jason hit her calves." Blanche commands.

Jason and I work her over with vigor. She clenches her fists and shakes her head as we forcefully flog her. She trembles as we continue her punishment.

"Enough! Alessia, do you need a break? Some water?" Blanche inquires.

"No. I am ready." She says with a tentative voice.

"Francine, feed her your cock. Jason, remove her G-string." Blanche orders.

We torment Alessia. I beat her face with my erection as Blanche hands Jason a huge thick dildo that is around a foot long. He mounts a small step stool that gives him total access to her rear. I push the glans of my big dick in her wet mouth. Jason lubes her anus with his large fingers.

mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers
12