Hung Alessia MILF visits Orlando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her in the throat Francine. Jason, put that big dildo in her ass." Blanche dictates.

My hands clutch her head as I thrust into her wet throat. Her lips curl around my thick length as I prod the opening to her slick gullet. My high heel sandals give me improved leverage as I bury my entire length balls deep in her velvet throat. Her slick silky esophagus feels astonishing as her jaws lock around the broad base of my cock. She is wholly at my mercy as her wrists are secured behind her back. I extract my length from her throat and allow her mouth to feed on the profuse glans of my organ. Alessia's entire body trembles and twitches as Jason slides the foot long dildo into her slippery wet anus. Her lips clamp down on the rim of my glans as the dildo bottoms out in her ass.

"Very good so far Francine, I want you to pile drive your cock into her throat. Jason, remove her cock cage. I want her cock free as she gets her prostate milked by that dildo." Blanche directs.

I look at the reflection in the mirrors and become further aroused as I view my cock driving into her mouth. I watch Jason detach her cock cage and am surprised by the size of her semi- erect penis. She is easily six inches long and swelling rapidly. Without warning she rocks her body forward and engulfs my entire bloated erection down to my heavy testicles. I grasp her head with both hands and hold it down as her lips clinch down on my thickly veined phallus.

"Swallow my big dick you shemale faggot! You love my cock, don't you?" I yell as I throat fuck her rapidly with deep powerful thrusts.

Blanche moves below us on the floor and films closeup shots of the extreme throat fucking.

"Balls deep Alessia! Choke on me. Gag on my big dick!"

She devours my length on each thrust and stimulates my length with her lips, mouth and throat. I copulate into her gullet without mercy for about five minutes.

"Cut! Francine, pull out of her throat. We don't want you to cum this early in our session. Jason, help us lower her from the device for our next scene" Blanche instructs.

We disengage from Alessia and lower her from the device. David unlocks her hand cuffs as Alessia struggles to her feet. She regains her equilibrium in her high heel boot sandals.

"Wow! I am dizzy from being upside down for so long." She remarks.

I am shocked by her massive erect penis. She is nearly as long as me and equally as thick. Before the shoot is over, I will have that enormous organ in my mouth. I love Transexual women. Size is not that important to me, but I prefer an above average or large cock for oral gratification.

Alessia hugs me and we kiss deeply. She massages my cock as we embrace. I grasp hers as well and lightly jerk her off.

I bend over and consume Alessia's big cock in a single gulp. She tastes very salty and pungent. I deep throat her thick cock five or six swallows.

"Knock it off Francine! She needs to be ready for our next scene." Blanche commands.

I un-swallow her beautiful dick and smile at Alessia.

Part 3 The Milking Table (Alessia's Point of View)

We walk toward the milking table. It has foot stirrups on the end much like a gynecological examination table. It is long and can be modified to a more conventional massage table. It is adjustable with legs and can raised to height of six feet off the floor. There are restraints for my wrists. In the center of the table there is an aperture for my penis and testilces.to dangle. Oral sex can be effortlessly executed beneath the table during a massage.

Blanche adjusts the table into the exam chair mode. I sit down and push the heels of my thong sandal boots into the openings of the stirrups. My ass hole is totally vulnerable in this position.

"OK! It looks like we are ready for action. Alessia get on on the milking table. Jason, you fist Alessia. Francine you will enter the scene after a few minutes" Blanche directs.

Jason secures a huge dildo to prepare my ass for fisting.

"I can take the biggest dildo you have" I say to Blanche.

"Jason get Cockzilla for her." Blanche replies.

"Ready action! Camera 2 on" Blanche yells.

Jason lubes up the huge dildo as I watch him with anticipation. Cockzilla is huge, about a foot and a half long with a circumference of eight inches. I own a Cockzilla and enjoy the sensation of being impaled deeply in my intestines. He effortlessly slides more than twelve inches into my wet slick anus.

"Wow! Her ass just swallowed most of the dildo!" Jason remarks.

"Put all of it in! Fuck me hard!" I scream.

In a few strokes the huge dildo is completely inserted in my ass cavern. My penis is semi-flaccid and bounces as he fucks me. The sensation in my ass is gratifying as my prostate is stimulated. Jason fucks me with force and vigor. I push my feet into the stirrups and clench my sphincter hard around the huge fake cock with each thrust.

"Put it all the way in and let go of it" I say to Jason.

I shit the whole dildo out of my ass. It flies about five feet in the air and hits the floor. My anus gapes open as I feel the emptiness.

"Great party trick Alessia. That was amazing. Jason, bury your fist in her ass. Go slow you don't want to hurt her". Blanche instructs.

Jason shoves four broad well lubed fingers into my open cavernous rectum. In a few seconds he adds his thumb and drives his hand wrist deep. He thrusts most of his impressive muscular fore arm into my slimy slick slippery wet ass hole.

"Fist fuck her hard! Fuck her hard and deep!" Blanche directs.

Jason is nearly elbow deep as he fucks my rectum hard with long harsh thrusts. He shoves more than a foot of thick forearm and fist into my ass hole. I grunt with pleasure as my cock acquires an enormous erection. My penis is dripping hot thick semen out of my urethra due to the extreme prostate massage.

"Francine, jerk her off. Make sure to lean in from the side so the camera can pick up the action" Blanch orders.

Francine approaches the table. Her hands and slim forearms sport tight black latex gloves. She leers at me and gazes at my cock with lust in her grey primeval eyes.

"Alessia, I love your big cock. I think I will play with it. I might even suck it if you like." She says with excitement in her voice.

"Pull out of her ass. I want you to choke her throat as Francine takes over. Francine, bury your hand in her ass and masturbate her cock with your other hand." Blanch directs my co-stars.

"Don't choke her too hard!" David commands.

Jason places both hands around my slender throat and compresses my airway. My breathing is restricted and my body is stimulated with sexual anticipation. Francine positions herself on my side near my hips and prepares to fist me. She immediately shoves her hand and most of her slender forearm in my loose wet anus. In two pushes she is elbow deep. My large erect cock twitches in the air as she fists me. She grasps my thick erection with her free hand and administers a slippery forceful hand-job. The sensation of twenty inches of her slender forearm imbedded in my colon is very invigorating. My stiff penis jolts with exhilaration in Francine's strong grip.

"Choke me harder! Fuck me faster! Fuck me deeper!" I yell through my constricted voice.

For about five minutes Francine masturbates my big steely dick as she fist fucks my ass with extreme vigorous vicious violent thrusts. Jason clamps down on my trachea restricting my air. Every thirty seconds or so he lets me take a deep breath. I am both dizzy and aroused.

"Cut! I want to reposition for the next scene. Alessia stand up. Jason, extend the table and remove the center panel." Blanche orders.

Jason expands the table and raises the table legs to a maximum height of six feet. Francine yanks off her latex gloves. Blanche motions for me to lie face down on the milking table. I position my body so my genitals protrude through the opening.

"Jason, squat on top of Alessia and fuck her in the ass. Francine, go under the table, you know what to do. David, we will use you for this scene since we have automatic cameras in position " Blanche commands.

"Where do you want me?" David asks.

"Go put on some bondage gear while Alessia gets warmed up. When you get back, I will tell you what to do." She responds.

"Action! Time to fuck and suck!" Blanche screams.

I feel breathe near my ass. In an instant Jason's tongue probes inside my ass hole. He vigorously performs anilingus on my gaping rosebud. At the same moment my big pulsating throbbing cock is wholly immersed in Francine's moist obsessive mouth. After a few seconds Jason places his feet on the outside of my hips and slides his massive colossal dick balls deep in my slick ass. He stuffs my loosened cavernous viselike anus with every inch of his broad stiff penis.

"Fuck me with that big cock! Harder! That feels amazing!" I scream.

I have never been fucked and sucked like this. I have been with multiple partners, but never two with the skills or endowment of Jason and Francine.

David walks back into the room. He is attired in bondage gear almost identical to Jason's harness and hood. His thick cock is erect and about the same size as mine. He positions himself on the small step ladder until his stiff penis is level with my mouth. I engulf his glans and swallow most of his cock as my ass and cock are serviced.

" Alessia I want you to deep throat his cock as you get fucked and sucked. Francine and Jason don't let up." Blanche orders.

I shift my head forward and completely engulf David's thick veined erection. He frowns at me in amazement as he holds my head down on my impaled throat. My throat fucking is distracted by Francine's tremendous thrilling deep throat fellatio of my cock. Her slippery slick wet mouth and throat rapidly swallow my length glans to testicles every second. I tilt my cock filled face toward the mirrored wall and watch her head pumping underneath the table. My full bloated testicles dance on her chin. My focus is interrupted by the huge penis thrusting in my loose wet ass. My cock is hard as a rock inside Francine's throat. David pumps my throat balls deep repeatedly as he grasps my ponytail that runs through the top of my mask.

"Clamp your ass down on my cock you sexy tranny whore!" Jason yells.

I clinch my sphincter tightly and drive about half of his cock out of my ass. His hands grip my hips as he pumps his steely erection until he is buried once more in my ass. I have difficulty using my sphincter muscles because of the rapid throat fucking by Francine. My fellatio of David is irregular due to my occupation of the huge dick in my ass and the amazing throat of Francine.

"Don't stop sucking! Take all of my cock all the way down!!" David screams as he pushes his length into my silken throat.

The muscles in my legs twitch, my toes spread apart in my sandals, my fingers dig into David's hips and my mighty cock shudders and spasms in a violent orgasm. I want to scream, but my mouth and throat are full of cock as my ass is jackhammered by Jason's huge dick. Francine spits my cock out and my first two shots of thick hot semen hit her on the forehead.

"Francine deep throat her dick and catch her cum in your mouth. Don't swallow." Blanche orders.

She holds her mouth and throat down my pulsing erection as six or seven more bolts of thick sperm infested semen explode inside her clenched mouth. After a few seconds she moves from under the table and opens her mouth to show off my huge load that fills her mouth.

"Swallow that spunk." Blanche commands.

Francine ingests my load and moves her fingers to her forehead and scoops up the gooey thick semen. She cleans off her fingers and swallows every drop.

Jason penetrates my ass hole with passion and power. I have never been sodomized by a real cock like this. His thrusts rival a fucking machine. David renews his oral rape of my esophagus. Both men shake and quiver in full body orgasm.

"I am cummminggggg! Ohhhhhhhhh! " Jason grunts.

He yanks his pulsing enormous cock out of my loose tender ass hole and shoots a colossal volume of semen at the entrance of my gapping open anus. David grasps my head and holds it down. He grunts in silence as he empties his load deep in my throat. I lose control and consume the hot seed and swallow it all.

"Jason, push your cock back in her ass for a few strokes. Alessia spit out David's cock and show us his load" Blanch directs.

I spit him out and open my mouth.

"Sorry. I was excited and swallowed every drop. It tasted great." I say as I lick a drop of semen from my lip.

"Cut!" Blanche yells.

I get up off the massage table and walk around a few steps to get the blood flowing in my body after my prolonged erotic ordeal on the table.

Francine swaggers over in front of me. Her angry massive erect penis is before me. I kneel before her and admire her thick curved length. I massage her huge testicles with the tips of my fingernails.

"I need my cock sucked." Francine says as she glares at me with her primeval feral eyes.

"OK. Turn on camera 2 and shoot it." Blanche responds.

I crave her sexy sensual succulent penis. Without warning I swallow all nine inches of Francine's big veiny meat to her testicles. My assault of her big curved thick dong is brutal and swift. I hunger and lust after her engorged cock and bloated semen filled testicles. I deep throat her with hands free technique as my hands grasp her hips. My long-wet tongue snakes underneath my lower lip and stimulates the thick base of her cock as her length penetrates my throat. Francine's strong hands grip my head as she meets my head bobs with powerful deep hip thrusts into my esophagus.

"My God! You are an amazing cock sucker!" She yells.

I increase the rhythm of my deep throat fellatio of her hard pulsing organ. She grunts with pleasure as she shakes in orgasmic convulsion. Huge bolts of hot thick semen explode in my throat. The first shot goes deep in my throat. I move my head off of her length and use my mouth to gather her large impressive charge. I lean over toward the camera and s open my mouth to display her huge load. I swallow the tasty protein shot as Francine leans down and kisses me on my lips.

.

"Cut! That went great. That is enough for now. I think we need to take a break and pack up" David says.

To be continued?

12