Hung Alessia's MILF Adventure

Story Info
Alessia meets Mature MILF Canadian for sun & sex in Greece.
4.5k words
4.62
7.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

Hung Alessia meets MILF with Giant Clit

Several days ago, Alessia a beautiful English Transvestite met a tall slim sexy Canadian woman named Sandra on the internet. They were captivated with each other's nude bodies and genitals. They immediately engaged in a video sex session together. Sandra fucked her clean -shaven pussy with a huge dildo and masturbated her enormous clit as Alessia pumped her massive 8.5- inch cock as she watched. Alessia was animated by Sandra's very large pierced clitoris. Sandra was equally engrossed by Alessia's thickly veined cock as Alessia rode atop a fuck machine with a gigantic colossal dildo. They talked dirty to each other as they both fantasized about being together. Alessia came with vast ropes of hot semen that shot a foot into the air as Sandra shrieked with a simultaneous severe orgasm.

Sandra

Sandra is a mature Canadian woman that is 60 years old. She is beautiful, blond, buxom, blue eyed and slender. Sandra is lightly wrinkled, tan and is exactly 6 feet tall. She spends much of her time in Southern Europe due to her passion for nude sunbathing. She weighs 150 pounds on a shapely 38-26-34 figure and she has lovely size 10 feet. Sandra has huge pierced nipples and an enormous pierced clitoris. She is insatiable sexually and can achieve multiple orgasms from clitoral or vaginal stimulation. She enjoys giving and receiving oral and anal sex.

Alessia

Alessia is a fifty-six- years old Transvestite. She is 5-11 and weighs 133 pounds, her figure is a hard muscled 36B-26-30. Alessia is a competitive long- distance runner and has almost no body fat. She is very slender but has very well -defined muscular legs and arms. Alessia is very strong for her size due to extreme physical conditioning. Her tremendous stamina gives her the ability to fuck with tremendous velocity and vigor. Alessia's dominating feature is her very sizeable penis that is over 8 inches when erect and is exceptionally thick.

Their First Meeting (Told from Sandra's Point of View)

I was visiting the picturesque Greek island of Naxos. I arrived several days ago and located a nice hotel room for Alessia and I. My tan needs some work so in between my sex sessions with Alessia I am determined to get some nude sun- bathing in. There are several stunningly beautiful beaches here. Some cater to nude sunning. There are numerous locations with rigorous privacy. I am anxious about meeting Alessia. I am dressed in a white sleeveless sun-dress and minimalist wedge heel thong sandals. My head is adorned in a cute white fedora with a white feather. Underneath my dress I wear a white bikini top and a G-string thong bottom. I walk to the pier and wait patiently for Alessia to arrive.

Part 1 -Told from Sandra's Point of View

I await at the pier and see a large charter boat approaching my location. Near the bow of the boat, I see a tall beautiful woman in the distance. As the vessel speeds toward the shore, I see that she is an extremely attractive creature of thrilling splendor. I recognize her facial features as those of Alessia. She is adorned in an unusually short blue sleeveless dress, a tiny blue cowboy hat and a pair of open- toe black stiletto high heeled sandal boots. As the boat stops at the dock, she waves at me. Alessia's lovely face is framed by her shoulder length blonde hair. Her body is slender sinewy and powerful. She hops off the side of the boat and walks hurriedly toward me.

"Hello Sandra! You are so beautiful you look incredible. I love your cute hat and sexy dress. I love your spicy thong sandals." She says as we embrace.

"I am so happy to meet you Alessia! You are so gorgeous. I love your racy outfit. I can't wait to see what is underneath."

"Thank you, Sandra. I think you and I will be very good friends."

As we hold onto each other Alessia kisses me deeply on the lips and our tongues probe each other's mouths. Her arms grasp me around the waist and I relax and allow her to explore my soul with her wet tongue.

"Sandra, I think I am getting excited." She says as we break off our sloppy wet kiss.

"I think I am horny after that kiss. I am light -headed with anticipation. " I say with a smirk. And add. "I rented a nearby hotel room ready for all the excitement you can handle." I reply as I gaze intensely into her brown eyes.

We make more small talk at the pier and we call an Uber to take us and her luggage to our hotel room. Alessia is so attractive I want to rip her clothes off and suck on her big stiff cock. After we arrive, we go outside on our balcony and drink coffee as we both forestall our sexual desires. I can't keep my eyes off of her and I admire her solid well- toned physique.

"Sandra what are you looking at?"

"I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you. You are so fit, but powerful. I love your muscular arms, your abs, and these fantastic legs." I say as a bend down and lightly rub the length of her leg with the fingers of my free hand. I set my coffee down and kneel before her and grasp her powerful calves with my hands. I can detect the bulge of her big cock straining for release in her panties.

"You think I am beautiful?" Alessia asks as she glares at me as she sips her coffee.

"Yes, Alessia you are a very gorgeous stunning creature with feminine beauty" I say as I stand back up." You have masculine strength. I love women, muscles and big cocks. You have all three. You are exactly what I have been looking for."

"Sandra, you are very kind. I am very flattered. I also think you are an incredibly attractive woman. You are beyond the word beauty."

" What are we going to do when we finish our coffee?" Alessia asks.

"I think we should go inside and get naked so I can suck that big cock of yours." I reply.

"Yes, I would love that. I think you will be gratified. I am a little grimy from my flight to Athens from London. I will freshen up and see you in a few minutes." Alessia adds with a look of excitement in her eyes.

Without any warning Alessia pulls me once again into a strong embrace and shoves her powerful wet tongue down my throat. Her fingers slide under my panties and massage my large pierced clit. She gently pulls on my piercing ring as my clit engorges and hardens. I am inspired by her boldness as I grasp her large erection and measure her steely length with my fingers as we kiss. She is as hard as a rock and very well hung, I estimate eight or more thick inches of solid veiny meat.

We break our brief erotic embrace and go our separate ways and tidy up. She takes a shower as I run a washcloth over my wet pussy and

asshole.

Part 2- Told from Alessia's Point of View

I shower and scrub my body clean. My body has a little stubble on it so I run my razor over it until I am silky smooth. I pay special attention to my cock, balls and ass hole. My bowels need cleansing so I give myself a 2- quart enema. I anticipate some anal gymnastics so my rectum needs to be squeaky clean. I think Sandra might want to fist fuck me. I dry off and put on some lip stick.

I don my sensual black hunkmoller bondage ensemble. This style is devised for girls like me. The bottom is just a cock and ball harness. The rear is totally open with straps encircling my thighs, this allows access to my rear for anal play. My black peep toe stiletto heel sandal boots match my outfit nicely. I fasten a ringed bondage collar that tightly girds my throat.

I open the bathroom door and am met by Sandra. She is completely nude except for a black cat mask with ears. Her long blonde hair is secured in a pony tail. Her impressive breasts are adorned by large gage captive piercing rings penetrating her massive nipples and her substantial clit is impaled with an equally large piercing ring. Sandra's attractive feet are adorned in skimpy black high heeled thongs sandals that lace up around her muscular calves.

We hold hands and walk to the bedroom. We admire each other for a few seconds.

"Hello Alessia! What a big cock you have! May I taste it?"

"Yes. You may." I say as Sandra kneels on the heels of her high heel thong sandals.

Sandra's hands grasp my hips as her lips engulf the big glans of my penis. She swallows about half of my cock and uses her lips and mouth to fellate my glans. Her head bobs on my length as she stimulates my glans and shaft. It feels amazing as Sandra explores my phallus with her lips. She spits me out and smiles at me.

"I am just getting started. Alessia, I love your big cock. Watch me as I throat you down."

I grasp the sides of her head as she slips my length down about half way. Her eyes bulge as she pushes forward as my entire length disappears down her throat. Her lips meet my ball sack. Sandra's eyes scrutinize me in wonder as she bobs her head on my extent from glans to testicles for several minutes.

"I have never been sucked like this. Deep throat me some more!" I growl.

I secure my massive ten- inch handled dildo near the bed and display it to her. I survey her as she unswallows my dick. Sandra grasps the dildo by the handle as I release it.

"You know what to do with that? " I ask her.

"Yes. Get on the bed Alessia on your hands and knees, ass in the air."

Without saying anything I hop up on the bed and present Sandra with my ass.

"What a great view. I love your smooth hairless anus." She says as she rubs a finger along my exposed ass hole. I push back against her finger as she shoves it into my loose excited hole.

Her hands spread my cheeks apart as the tip of her tongue probes the entrance to my ass. I relax my sphincter muscle and gape my anus open. Her stiff tongue slithers deeply into my ass. Sandra performs anilingus on me by tonguing into my ass hole and rimming the edges of my rim. The feeling is intense as I jerk my cock as her tongue stimulates my aroused anus. Sandra spits saliva in my ass as she lubes up the huge dildo. I feel the huge hard dildo smoothly slip into my slick rectum. I moan and grunt in pleasure as she shoves the whole thick ten inches deep into my anal cavity.

"Holly fuck Alessia! Your ass just swallowed this huge dildo like it was nothing!"

Sandra releases her hand from the dildo and moves her body underneath mine until we are in a classical 69 position. The thick shaft remains buried in my ass as she positions her head beneath my stiff length.

She inhales about six inches of my profuse hard cock into her mouth and throat and once again sodomizes my hungry anus. Sandra deep throats my steely veined python as she fucks me with rapid hard strokes in my formidable sphincter.

"Deep throat me baby! Fuck my ass hard!" I scream at her.

I sink my length downward into Sandra's silky wet throat with intensity. She consumes my steely phallus with extreme deep throat fellatio on each down stroke. She matches my thrusts with shallow strokes of the massive dildo into my hungry ass. I am oozing semen into her throat as she milks my prostate.

Sandra squirms in excitement below me. My eyes lock onto her spread legs. Her succulent toes splay apart in her exotic sandals as her huge erect clitoris beckons my oral stimulation. Sandra's throat clenches my cock as I grasp her hips and position her genitals for cunnilingus. I slowly flick my tongue on the tip of her colossal pierced clit. Her organ has the form of a small penis and it is about two inches long and as thick as my thumb. She moans as I manipulate and pull on her piercing ring. I swallow her clitoris and gently suck on the organ. I perform mini fellatio on her stiff engorged length. Sandra writhes in ecstasy as I stimulate her with my lips and tongue.

I resume plunging my aroused erect weapon entirely into Sandra's cavernous wet esophagus. She twists the dildo in my anus and stimulates my prostate as her lips and throat contract forcefully around my substantial girth.

Our wet 69 engine slows as I shallowly fuck her mouth and tenderly suck on her vast kernel. I am nearing orgasm so I slow my assault on her silky wet throat. I concentrate on her pleasure as Sandra removes the dildo from my ass in one vigorous tug. My anus gapes open as I vigorously flick my tongue on her rigid clit. I push three of my fingers into her open wet pussy. Sandra grunts and bellows in ecstasy.

"I am cumming! Don't stop! Fist fuck me as I cum!" She squeals.

Her legs twitch and her torso shudders in a tremendous full body orgasm. I ram my entire hand wrist deep in her slick slimy cunt as my lips lock onto the head of her clit. Her toes curl and spread widely apart in her thong sandals. Sandra pants and groans as she climaxes in an intense orgasm.

I stand over her with my hands on my hips. My cock is semi-erect now awaiting further attention.

"How was that?" I ask.

"Alessia, you were amazing. I haven't cum that hard in years. You sure know how to eat pussy."

"Thank you, Sandra. You are a great cock sucker as well."

Sandra moves off the bed and kneels before me on her knees. I watch her as she grasps my semi-erect flaccid penis. She smiles at me as she flicks her tongue on the tip of my penis. Her tongue pushes into the end of my urethra as her finger nails lightly stimulates my veined shaft. Her eyes stare at me as her formidable lips engulf the head of my organ. I grow instantly erect in her mouth. Sandra thrusts her head forward and consumes all of my cock in a one vigorous mighty swallow. Her fabulous full lips tighten around the base of my shaft. Her jaw opens wider to engulf me on each down stroke into her bottomless cavernous throat. I tenderly hold the sides of her head as she deep throats me.

"Sandra, do you love my big cock? "

She mumbles with her mouth full of my dick. Sandra is so erotic with her mouth and throat full of my enormous length.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" I ask.

She disengages from my bloated engorged cock on the up stroke.

"Of course. I always prefer to swallow a big load of semen." She responds.

Sandra inhales me and renews her vigorous violent deep throat fellatio with extreme velocity. Her head moves like a blur as she assaults my stimulated aroused erection.

My orgasm is very intense and I hold Sandra's ears tightly as I shoot thick bolts of hot thick semen into her mouth. My first shot hits the back of her throat and she gags with surprise. She clenches my low hanging testicles as her lips suck the thick jets of hot semen spurting from the glans of my convulsing penis.

Alessia and Sandra take a shower together and afterward eat a light snack of grapes and crackers. They drink several glasses of red wine. They take an Uber to the nude beach and find a private deserted area to indulge in some nude sunbathing.

Part 3 -Told from Sandra's Point of View

Alessia and Sandra arrive at an isolated part of a nude beach and remove their outfits. They rest on beach towels as they admire each other's bodies.

I relax on my back as Alessia rubs suntan lotion on my body. Her hands feel incredible as she massages my shoulders, arms, legs, feet and my aroused pierced breasts. She plays with my erect clit for a few minutes and she sucks on it as she tweaks my captive rings that pierce my erect nipples. I stand up and admire her hard muscular form.

She awaits my devoted worship of her predatory organ. I tease her by gently applying suntan oil on her body. I completely ignore her gigantic stiff penis. I cover all of her front with oil with the exception of her cock. I lower my head to her magnificent penis and gently suck on her glans and upper shaft.

"You better stop, Sandra. We will not get a tan by sucking and fucking."

I detach my lips from her immense cock and admire her muscular sexy body. I massage a generous amount of lotion on her extensive length.

"Yes. You are right. We should enjoy the sun. You need the Greek sun; England sometimes has cloudy weather even in the middle of summer." I comment.

We relax and enjoy the warm sunlight on our bare bodies. Alessia's big flaccid penis droops as it rests against her lower abdomen. I am astonished at how big her cock is even when limp. Her length has to be 5 inches long even while soft. I admire her hard toned body as she nods off to sleep. I read from a magazine and soak up the sunlight.

I put the magazine aside and fall into a deep sound sleep. I dream that Alessia is eating my pussy. My dream is very stimulating. Suddenly I awake as Alessia is performing cunnilingus on my clitoris. She flicks her tongue on my stiff rigid clit. Pleasure races within the nerves of my body with intensity. My clit is hard as a rock and I squirm in total delight as Alessia controls my gratification with her moist wet lips, mouth and a long strong finger. She adds more fingers until her entire hand is buried in my vagina as she gently sucks on my pierced clitoris.

"Oh, fuck that feels great Alessia! Suck on my stiff little girl. She loves your mouth." I say as I tightly hold her head down as I hump into her face and fingers.

Alessia lifts her head up and makes eye contact with me. I lift up my sunglasses and slide them on top of my head as I watch her tenderly suck the tip of my huge organ. As I watch her, she slides all of her fingers into my wet pussy. She fists me wrist deep as I writhe in gratification. I feel so full and all the sexual energy flows into my clit.

There is no escape from her oral assault on my external genitalia. I am powerless as Alessia pleasures my hard root with her mouth and tongue. The sensation heightens the vulnerable nerve endings in my pussy as her fist plunges and stretches my silken bottomless slit.

"Suck my big clit! That's it, fuck me hard with your fist! I am about to cum. Don't stop!" I growl.

Alessia jerks her wet hand violently from my gaping cunt. She flicks her tongue rapidly against my piercing ring. The vibration heightens my desire.

"Stick a finger in my ass hole as you eat me." I command.

She once again looks into my eyes while never loosing contact with my clitoris. I feel her long wet finger probe my tight anus. The feeling is extremely satisfying and I grunt and pant as she finger- fucks my ass hole. After a few strokes Alessia adds two more fingers deeply into my sphincter.

My gaping cavernous cunt oozes pussy juice as my orgasm approaches.

"I am close! Suck my clit hard! Yessss! Don't stop! Eat my pussy!" I scream.

My legs shake as my hands pull her hair. My toes curl and spread open as a full body orgasm pulses through my entire body.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! I am cummmminggggggg!" I scream in ecstasy.

Alessia yanks her fingers out of my ass and immediately pushes her stiff tongue toward my sensitive anus.

I have only had my ass eaten a few times in the past. I have always enjoyed eating someone else's ass.. Alessia is incredibly anal both giving and receiving. Her powerful steely tongue pries into my yawning moist ass hole. She licks the edges of my hole and pushes the tip of her rigid tongue deeply into my hungry anus.

"This is crazy, Alessia. I have never been so turned on in my life."

Alessia removes her tongue from my ass and gets on her knees. Her huge cock is erect and ready for action. She stands up and looks down at me with lust in her eyes.

"Sandra, I have an idea. Why don't we go into the water and fuck for a while?"

"That sounds very exciting. Well, we did get some sun. Might as well enjoy each other while we are in paradise." I reply.

She helps me to my feet and we hold hands as we enter the water. We embrace and kiss after we get into about three feet of water. Our hands are all over each other as we deeply kiss. My hands massage her enormous erect penis and substantial sensitive testicles. Alessia's strong hands manipulate my big nipples by tenderly pulling on my piercing rings. We release our hold of each other's genitals and resume our walk into the water. The water is about room temperature and refreshing considering the humidity and lack of a breeze. She stops when the water is almost chest deep. I have an idea and want to suck her cock in the water.

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers
12