Hung Alessia's MILF Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alessia put your legs on my shoulders so I can suck your cock."

"That sounds like a great idea." She replies.

I dip down in front of her as she places her muscular thighs on my shoulders. I walk with her floating body to deeper water. When the depth is at my chest I stop. Her enormous erect penis rests on my chin as I anticipate the pleasure of engulfing its extraordinary length. Alessia grips my head with her strong hands and grins at me with delight.

"Suck my big cock. Show Alessia how much you love her!"

I gulp her thick glans down in my mouth until most of her shaft is buried in my throat. I look into her eyes as I deep throat her entire steely python. My hands grasp her elbows as we both strive to sustain the buoyant sensual aquatic fellatio. Alessia's powerful hands release my skull and grasp my hands for leverage. I bob my head rapidly and deep throat her big cock balls deep with each swallow.

"My God Sandra! I love your mouth! Your throat is so velvety smooth and deep. The water beating against my balls as you throat me feels incredible."

I remove my mouth from her big organ. I release my grip on her hands.

"Stand up in the water, Alessia."

Holding my breath, I squat down in front of her beneath the water. I engulf the extreme length of her bloated penis into my cavernous silken throat until her testicles contact my lips. I consume her big veiny cock rapidly about twenty times before I surface for another breath. I repeat this dance of extreme underwater fellatio for about five minutes.

I resurface and concede defeat of my aquatic oral assault on her colossal cock.

"Sandra, that underwater cock sucking was intense. I think you would drown before I could cum. Time to go to shallower water."

"What a way to die." I laugh.

We hold hands as we walk toward the beach. Alessia stops me and forces me down on all fours with my ass in the air. We are in water that is about a foot deep. I feel her breath on my ass as her hands spread apart the cheeks of my rear. Her powerful stiff wet tongue prods my tight sphincter. Alessia laps my sensitive anus and the feeling is intense. Her fingers explore my tight pussy as she gobbles my ass hole.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy or your ass hole?" Alessia asks as she moves behind me.

"I want you to harshly fuck me in the ass." I growl in response.

"Harshly?" Alessia asks.

"Brutally slide that monster in me all the way. Pull my hair as you bottom out. Jack-hammer me until I scream." I reply.

Alessia squats and lines up her immense organ with my ass hole. I feel her broad glans pry into my tight moist sphincter. My fingers pleasure my erect clit as her vast veined length probes my ass hole.

"I have about three inches in your ass. How does it feel?" She asks.

"I feel like a have a telephone pole in my ass. It doesn't hurt I just feel stretched and full." I reply.

"Clench down on my cock and try to shit me out of your ass." Alessia grunts.

I constrict my sphincter muscles around her gigantic girth. As my anus attempts to expel her length, she slips her entire extent in my rectum until she bottoms out.

"Wow! Your dick feels amazing! I feel like I am giving birth, but without the pain." I say.

'Now I am going to properly fuck you in that pretty tight ass!" Alessia grunts.

She pounds her steely stiff rod balls deep with violent vicious velocity. Alessia ass fucks me with extreme intensity and vigor. Her thighs slap against my buttocks as she grunts in pleasure. I feel her hefty ball sack bounce against my totally impaled rectum.

"I am going to cum Sandra! Where do you want me?"

"In my throat! I want to swallow your semen!" I reply.

Alessia fucks me with rapid deep strokes as her orgasm approaches. Her body shudders as she withdraws from my gaping anus. I rapidly turn around as she stands up to feed me her load. I swallow her huge discharge balls deep.

"Arrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhh! Deep throat me! Swalloooow my cock!" She screams in orgasm.

I engulf her over and over as she thrusts her imposing length entirely into my throat. Her warm thick bolts of live sperm infested semen shoot deeply into my esophagus. After a few volleys of semen, I use my lips to nurse on the last thick dribbles of her tasty generous charge.

After we recover from our aquatic sexual acrobatics we return to our hotel for a long night of extreme sexual gratification.

To Be Continued

12