Hung is Back in Town Pt. 01

Story Info
Stephen Marcus learns an old acquaintance is coming back.
3.7k words
4.18
23k
37

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

"Oh yes, work it, baby, work it!" The photographer couldn't get enough of Stephen Marcus.

Hell, nobody could get enough of Stephen Marcus.

Standing six feet tall with a perfectly sculpted athletic physique and a handsome, chiseled face that was at once classically beautiful and cutting edge modern, Stephen seemed destined to be the next big thing.

Just two years ago, Stephen had been a substitute teacher struggling to pay the bills, but after a surprise breakout spread in Girlhouse magazine, everyone wanted a piece of Stephen.

"Get the abs, get in close to the abs! Yes!" yelled Stephen's agent, Tonto Miriam-Jaques. The slim, beautiful, extremely gay man never missed any of Stephen's shoots.

"Get the buttons off, rip them off!" urged Tonto. He circled Stephen, misting Stephen's six pack with a spray bottle as the photographer knelt down inches from Stephen's abs and snapped close up photos of the condensation dripping down the contours of the model's adonis belt.

Stephen had been an incredible find for Tonto, who had discovered the model by chance while visiting a gloryhole at the NightOwl club downtown. One look at the man's equipment and Tonto knew he had discovered someone truly one of a kind. He didn't rest until he'd convinced Stephen to make him his agent.

"Now slide the pants down," said Tonto. "Slowly... Slowly! Slowly..."

The waistband of the pants caught on the top of an enormous bulge. Tonto bit his lip. This was the best part of any of Stephen's shoots: the Unveiling.

Foomp!

The pants slipped down the rest of the way and Stephen's bulge was out.

The room went quiet and a few people gasped in the darkness behind the spotlights. Even the photographer's rapid fire clicks skipped a beat.

What a bulge! As if Stephen's looks and body weren't enough, he was swinging some serious meat. We're talking pornstar-level hung.

Stephen loved the reactions his dick aroused in the uninitiated. That moment of shock and awe was what he lived for. Hearing the gasps and whispers out there in the darkened studio was enough to get him half hard. His bulge swelled, straining against the white elastic of his designer underwear. It wasn't just his dick that was big, but his balls as well. More than twice the size of average, the heavy orbs gave his bulge a truly impressive sense of heft and bounce.

After the shoot, Stephen and Tonto huddled with the photographer and the magazine's photo editor to review the session's shots.

"What did I tell you? Did my man deliver or did he deliver?" asked Tonto.

"These are incredible, just beautiful shots," agreed the editor. "We'll need to photoshop the bulge, though."

"What, it's not big enough as it is?" laughed Stephen. He was shirtless with a towel draped around his well-developed traps. He's had to put his pants back on or nobody would look him in the eye.

"That's the problem," said the editor, "it's too big! We can't allow something like this in our magazine, it's obscene. Besides, everyone would think it's fake."

Stephen laughed. "If anyone tries to claim it's fake send them my way, I'll set them straight."

"Or turn them gay," said Tonto, biting the earpiece of his glasses.

"Too late for you, then," teased Stephen.

A beautiful young intern appeared at Stephen's elbow. She was short but incredibly busty. Stephen couldn't resist a peek down the girl's partially opened blouse at her massive mams.

"I was very impressed by the size of your... professionalism today," said the shortstack, cuddling up against his arm. "I'd love to see more of your... work."

She slipped a hand into Stephen's front pocket.

"Okay thank you goodbye!" Tonto chased the girl off.

Stephen checked his front pocket and found a slip of paper with the girl's number on it.

He read the name on the slip of paper. "Krista."

The "i" was dotted with a heart.

"If she knew the hot piece of ass you were dating she wouldn't even try,'' said Tonto.

"I know Veronica's a hot piece of ass but I'm surprised you think so," said Stephen.

"Oh please I may be gay but I know a perfect body when I see one," said Tonto. "I recognized yours, didn't I?"

Veronica and Stephen had gotten together shortly after high school. Veronica had been the hottest girl in school even back then, and she'd only gotten hotter as her body had developed over the years. He started dating her right as she reached peak hotness. Stephen counted himself lucky every day to have scored such a major catch.

The magazine editor handed over Stephen's check for the day's work.

"I added a little bonus," she said. Then added with a slight blush, "For the little bonus you gave us."

Stephen's eyes widened when he saw the "little bonus." He wouldn't have called such a sum of money "little." But then again he wouldn't describe his bonus as "little" either.

"Don't forget I get twenty percent of that," said Tonto, looking over Stephen's shoulder at his huge check.

"Twenty percent is all most people can take," chuckled Stephen.

"You should try me sometime." Tonto fluttered his eyelashes. "Anyway that reminds me, the other agents and I were just having some girl talk and they tipped me off that a big talent scout from Madison Avenue is gonna be in town next month."

"You're kidding!" said Stephen.

"What's better is I heard they already have you shortlisted for the next big national campaign!" said Tonto.

"What's the product?" asked Stephen.

"All of them!" squealed Tonto. "It's going to be a full advertising blitz! Multi platform, multi product. They're gonna slap your face--and that dick--on everything! You've made the big time, Stevie Wonderdong!"

"Holy shit, Veronica's gonna flip!" said Stephen.

"She's gonna die of jealousy is what she's going to do," laughed Tonto. "You know she never forgave you for stealing the cover of Perfumere magazine last month."

"Veronica is happy for my success just like I'm happy for hers," said Stephen.

"How sweet." Tonto's voice was dripping with sarcasm and he pretended to gag himself with his fingers. "Anyway we should celebrate!"

"NightOwl?" asked Stephen.

"Definitely," agreed Tonto.

***

NightOwl was an exclusive club in an expensive part of town. To get in you had to be rich, beautiful, and famous. Stephen might not have been rich or very famous, but damn if he wasn't hot as hell. Veronica, Stephen's fiance, was possibly even hotter than he was. She was five foot nine with gravity-defying double F-cup tits over a slim waist and curvaceous hips. Her green eyes dazzled like emeralds and her lustrous, golden brown hair was the color of bronze in the mediterranean sunset. She'd dressed in a dazzling red dress with a plunging halterneck that showed off plenty of cleavage and outer sideboob.

Stephen and Veronica might have been able to get in on looks alone, but it didn't hurt that Stephen was friends with Little Big Donkey, a rap artist who'd just made it big a few months ago.

"You know even after my album made gold they wouldn't put me on the guest list until it made platinum? Sheeeit," said LBD. LBD had a busty black girl on each arm and a firm grip on one of each of their buttcheeks.

"It's those teeth, LBD," teased Stephen.

"Hey my teeth are my trademark, man," said LBD.

"I think your teeth are sexy, Big Donkey," said one of the girls on LBD's arm.

"Let's go ladies," he told them. The girls giggled and allowed themselves to be escorted into the club.

In addition to LBD, Victoria, and Tonto, Stephen had invited his other model friends, Chet and Taylor. Chet was a t-shirt model with biceps for days, while Taylor had a slimmer look more suited to suits. They also had dates but the girls went off to dance immediately as soon as getting through the door.

The crew sat down and ordered a round of drinks. LBD's girls were all over him.

"So, why do they call you 'Little Big Donkey?'" asked one of the girls. She chewed gum with her mouth open and smacked it loudly.

The other girl giggled. "You're so nasty, Monique!"

"Shut up Shandra." Monique playfully pushed at Shandra's tits.

"Maybe the two of you will find out later tonight," said LBD, smiling broadly.

Victoria laughed and discreetly slipped her hand down Stephen's pants. Even soft, Stephen was packing a pretty big dick, bigger than most men were hard. Victoria loves to fondle it. Stephen knew the woman was a total size queen, but didn't mind because there was no one he knew with a dick that could compete with his.

"Oh waitress, a round of drinks, courtesy of the next top model here!" said Tonto.

"You should pay for twenty percent of those," said Stephen.

"Haha, cute," laughed Tonto.

They all drank a toast to Stephen's success. After that the liquor flowed freely. Tonto saw an ex-boyfriend and went off to stir up some drama, while LBD got absolutely hammered.

Veronica got nicely loosened up by the drinks and started getting playful with Stephen.

"Hey, Stephen," she sat on his lap and whispered in his ear. "Wanna go play in the glory hole?"

Stephen's cock immediately hardened. Veronica smiled wickedly. She could feel his huge rod pressing up against her ample buttcheeks.

"You go on ahead," she told him. "I have to get ready."

Stephen was glad the club was dark so nobody could see him walking to the men's room with a huge erection snaked down his thigh. Then again, on another level he wished people could see it, just to catch their looks of shock or envy.

There were three stalls in the men's room at NightOwl, all connected by glory holes. The receiver sat in the middle and could take cocks from both sides if they wanted. Anyone who wanted their dick sucked waited in one of the end stalls and stuck their dick through when someone sat down and gave the signal.

Stephen always took the stall farthest from the door because the hole on the other side was too small. In fact the first time he'd used the glory hole there he'd had to widen it a little more before it could take his girth comfortably. Now he could fit his whole arm through the hole if he wanted.

Maybe another time, thought Stephen.

He heard the door of the middle stall close and heard Veronica enter. There was no gap under the partitions so there was total privacy, but he recognized the sound of her giggling.

Veronica gave the secret knock that was the signal for Stephen to put his dick through the hole.

Stephen unzipped his pants and pulled out his raging erection. It sprang up, rock hard and throbbing. He gave his dick a couple of strokes and poked it slowly through the hole.

He heard someone gasp on the other side. It didn't sound like Veronica's voice. Were there two girls in the adjoining stall?

He heard Veronica say "shhh!" and some more giggling.

Stephen pushed his dick all the way through and stuffed his hefty balls through the hole as well. He felt someone kiss the tip of his cock. That was probably Veronica, but he felt a second kiss on his balls at the same time. There were definitely two girls in there.

This was why Stephen loved Veronica so much. She loved to surprise him like this.

The two started working on his shaft with their mouths. His magnificent dick was fully ten inches long, so there was plenty of room for both.

Stephen wondered which girl it was on the other side. Someone he knew, or a new girl Veronica had just picked up? Imagining the possibilities got Stephen feeling even harder as the girls slurped and sucked his rigid pole.

Stephen imagined he could tell whose mouth was whose. Veronica was well-acquainted with his dick and could swallow his cock all the way down to the balls. He knew when it was her mouth because he could feel himself fucking deep into her esophagus. The other girl was more inexperienced, barely able to get her mouth around his fat knob.

The sounds of slurping and sucking got to be obscenely loud as the girls tried to compete for who could pleasure him best. The timing girl grew braver, taking more of his dick with each attempt. She gagged a few times but always came back for more.

"Ohh yeah," grunted Stephen, pressing his chiseled abs right up against the partition.

The timid girl had gotten really brave, she could almost take his cock halfway into her mouth without gagging!

"Good girl," he whispered.

He felt his balls tighten up. The new girl was still on his cock. Should he warn her?

Nah.

He blasted a fat rope right into the back of her throat. She coughed and sputtered, falling back heavily against the wall of the cubicle. Veronica laughed and latched onto his dick to slurp up his spunk before it splattered all over the floor. She took him right down to the hilt. He could feel her chin pressing into his balls. He shot again and again and she drank it all down like a pro.

"There's so much!" cried the other girl. Her voice was definitely familiar.

Once Stephen's dick was soft again, he pulled it back out of the hole. Veronica had licked him completely clean!

The girls departed the adjoining stall and Stephen followed them back out into the club.

Veronica wasn't at the table, she was probably cleaning up in the ladies' room.

"You were gone quite a while. Where did you sneak off to?" asked Taylor.

"Probably fooling around with Veronica," said Chet.

"You know, I don't understand you, Steph." Taylor leaned forward in his seat. "A guy with your looks and gifts, you could be fucking a new babe every night! Why do you limit yourself to just one girl? I mean, don't get me wrong, Veronica's the hottest girl I've ever seen, but still--"

"Maybe Stephen's smart enough to know a good thing when he sees it." Veronica came back from the bathroom and planted a big kiss on Stephen's cheek with her plush, dick-sucking lips. Her huge tits squeezed against his shoulder as she leaned over him to stroke his hair.

Taylor's date also came back from the bathroom at the same time as Veronica. She sat down next to Taylor and put her arms around him, but couldn't take her eyes off Stephen.

"Whatever, who am I to argue? Me, I'm a babe magnet and I know it," said Taylor. "No woman can resist my charms, right babe."

"Right, sweetie," said the girl. She pressed her lips to Taylor in a long, passionate kiss with lots of tongue. When they broke apart, the girl burped and Stephen spotted a thin trickle of white drip down from the corner of her mouth. She hurriedly dabbed her face with a napkin and kissed Taylor again.

Stephen smiled to himself. So that's who the other girl in the stall had been. She might fuck Taylor tonight, but she'll be dreaming about Stephen's cock.

"I think it's sweet," said Tonto. "The two of them have been together since highschool."

"Really?" asked Monique. "Y'all been together that long?"

"That's so romantic!" said Shandra.

They both looked expectantly at LBD.

"Don't you bitches look at me," laughed LBD. "I ain't getting tied down like that."

"Really?" Monique teased LBD's chest. "I heard you liked getting tied down."

"Monique you nasty," said Shendra.

"We actually didn't start dating until after graduation," said Stephen.

"Speaking of girls from high school, did you hear Jennifer's coming back?" asked Chet.

"Jennifer who?" asked Stephen.

Veronica's ears immediately perked up.

"Jennifer Hung," answered Chet. "Remember that weird girl with the braces and the nerd voice?"

"Oh yeah!" Taylor snapped his fingers. "She always dressed in baggy clothes and smelled weird!"

Stephen, Taylor, Chet and Veronica had all attended high school together.

"You know I never understood why such a weird-looking girl was always friends with the hottest girls in school," said Chet.

"Veronica might know," said Taylor. "She was your friend too, wasn't she?"

Veronica's blush was visible even in the dim, blue light of the club.

"She's just a really sweet girl is all. Us hot girls don't always have to be bitches you know," said Veronica.

"You didn't give me the time of day until I got hot," said Taylor.

Veronica looked awkward.

Stephen barely remembered Jennifer. He'd only had eyes for Veronica all through high school. He and Veronica didn't start dating until after Jennifer moved away. He did remember a hunched-over, freckle-faced, buck-toothed girl with a high, nasal voice who always had a Japanese comic book sticking out of her backpack.

"Stephen, how much did you grow after high school?" asked Veronica out of nowhere.

"Like, in height? A couple of inches, why?" asked Stephen.

"I was just wondering how much Jennifer might have changed since high school," said Veronica.

"She's right, bro," said Chet. "You never know. A lot of times those girls who were ugly in high school always get super hot when they get older."

"Yeah I bet Jennifer is super hot now," laughed Taylor. "Ohmygod, remember when she threw up during P.E.?"

They all had a good laugh reminiscing about how dorky Jennifer had been, but Veronica didn't join in the laughter.

***

After the club, Stephen and Veronica couldn't keep their hands off each other. They stumbled through the door, a tangle of limbs and lips. Veronica had recently moved in with him when they'd become engaged, but still had a lease on an apartment a few blocks away. She slept over at his apartment most nights anyway so they'd decided to make it official.

Stephen pushed Veronica down onto the bed. On her back, her huge tits spilled out from behind the straps of her dress and off to either side. They didn't bother getting fully undressed. Stephen just yanked off his pants and underwear to unsheathe his ten-inch beast. He lifted Veronica's skirt and found her snatch already swollen and dripping. He slipped his fingers inside, fingering her g-spot until she climaxed.

"Now!" she moaned. "I need that dick inside me now!"

This was why Stephen loved Veronica. She was always horny and was down to fuck anytime, anywhere.

Stephen was more than happy to oblige. His cock speared her eager cunt with ease, pushing all the way up to the hilt. Veronica arched her back and cried out in delight.

"You're the biggest," she moaned. "The biggest I've ever had!"

Veronica had dated lots of boys before finally hooking up with Stephen, so she'd had a bit of experience before they'd started dating. Maybe that was why Veronica was the first girl Stephen had ever met who had no trouble taking his dick all the way.

Even the first time they had sex, she'd been able to take all ten inches of him with only a little difficulty. It was the most mind-blowing orgasm he'd ever experienced. The girl really knew how to work a pole!

Stephen's monster cock pounded away at Veronica's pussy. She squealed and squirmed as her cunt spasmed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned. "So deep! So deep! So deep! You're so hung! You're so hung! God!"

She threw her long legs around his back and squeezed him in close as she screamed in delight.

"Hung!" she screamed. "Hung! Hung! Hung!"

Stephen grunted as he blew another load into her pussy.

Though Veronica was on birth control they still wore a condom when they fucked. Stephen pulled the slimy, cum-filled balloon out of Veronica's twitching snatch. Though he'd blown a huge load just a few hours ago, the reservoir tip was bloated with spunk. There was easily an ounce of jizz in there. He tied it off and threw it in the trash.

They changed positions, this time Stephen pounding Veronica from behind. She moaned with delight as his fat cock filled her pussy.

"Fuck I'm close," he grunted.

"You'd better not do that thing where you cum on my back," warned Veronica. "It always gets in my hair!"

Stephen pulled out and shot his load across her back. Several of the ropes landed in the rings of her long, dark hair.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers
12