Hung is Back in Town Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, Stephen! I just had it styled!" she complained. "You're such a dick sometimes!"

"You told me you love it when I'm a dick," he said.

"No I said I love your dick," said Veronica. "There's a difference. Now bring that big boy over here so I can punish him for messing up my hair."

***

Veronica lay back on the bed, panting and soaked with sweat. After they'd cuddled for a while, she cleared her throat to talk.

"I think Jennifer should stay at my apartment while she's here in town," said Veronica, staring up at the ceiling. "Just until she can get her own place."

"What?" asked Stephen. "Why? Doesn't she have a place to stay?"

"She was a really close friend in high school, I want to reconnect with her," said Veronica.

"You can't reconnect with her unless she's staying with us?" asked Stephen.

"I didn't say 'us' I mean my old apartment. I still have the lease until the end of the month," said Veronica. "It's just going to waste otherwise."

"Sure if that's what you want." A note of hostility crept into Stephen's voice. He didn't know why.

"I'm going to message her on FacePlace." Veronica sat up and rummaged in her purse for her phone.

She and Jennifer testex back and forth for the rest of the night. The light of Veronica's phone and the constant text alerts annoyed him so much he snapped at her to put her phone on silent.

But even on silent there was no rest for Stephen. Every time Veronica's phone buzzed, Veronica would check it and she'd laugh or giggle and text something back. She gasped when she saw one of the messages and rolled over to see if he was awake, but he pretended to be asleep. She was still texting with Jennifer when he actually fell asleep just before dawn.

12