Hung is Back in Town Pt. 07

Story Info
Stephen tries to move on.
3.5k words
4.22
9.1k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

"You're better off without that balloon-breasted bimbo if you ask me," said Margaret.

Margaret was the shortstack intern from Stephen's photoshoot the previous week. She looked just as good as ever, though her calling Veronica "balloon-breasted" was sort of the pot calling the kettle black. Margaret's tits were huge! Even bigger than Stephen remembered, and definitely all natural. She kept bouncing them in his face to tease him.

"I don't want to talk about Veronica," said Stephen. "She's in the past."

"I never liked her modeling work, either," Margaret continued. "Plus, I heard she was a real flake. You know she missed her past two shoots? Total no-show! Talk about 'unprofessional.'"

She snuggled up into his armpit as the two of them stood in line to buy popcorn before the afternoon showing of the latest superhero movie.

The top of her head only came up to his shoulder, and she was wearing heels! Normally Stephen wasn't into short girls. He always liked to be able to look his dates in the eye. Plus, more petite women often had trouble taking his huge cock.

Still, her huge, bubble butt looked practically as wide as she was tall, and she had an amazing rack that looked even more monstrously huge on her tiny frame.

"We should sit in the back," she said, squishing her massive mammaries up against his arm.

Stephen felt his cock press against the inside of his jeans. Margaret noticed his growing erection and licked her lips.

"Stephen!" someone called from behind him.

Stephen turned and saw Jennifer hurrying toward him. Her huge tits bounced back and forth like a pair of basketballs. She was wearing a pair of form-fitting yoga pants that showed off every contour of her huge, barrel-sized quads, but the compression shorts she wore underneath did an amazing job of hiding her monster bulge from the public. She'd apparently tucked her cock back between her legs and arranged her nuts to look like cameltoe.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" said Stephen. "I thought I told you I never wanted to see you or Veronica again."

"Stephen I'm sorry, okay? How many times do I need to say it!" Jennifer pleaded, tearfully.

"Stephen, who's this?" asked Margaret.

"This is the huge muscle freak that ruined my life," said Stephen.

"You're so cruel," said Jennifer. Her big, blue eyes streamed with tears and her golden hair was all disheveled. "I can't help the way my body is!"

"Stephen, I'm a little surprised at you," said Margaret.

"You're the only one who can help me," said Jennifer. "Can't you see I'm trying to change and become a better person?"

"I can see you're still here when I asked you to leave," said Stephen.

Jennifer buried her face in her hands and ran off in tears.

"That was really mean," said Margaret. "You wouldn't even hear her out. It seemed like she was really reaching out to you."

"I don't want anything to do with that big blonde weirdo," said Stephen.

"You know I asked you out because I thought you were a nice person. Maybe I was wrong," said Margaret.

"You asked me out because you want to ride my dick," said Stephen.

Margaret blushed and slapped him on the shoulder.

"I'm going to go see if she's okay," said Margaret. The huge-titted shortstack hurried off after Jennifer.

"Knock yourself out," said Stephen.

It took him a minute before he realized his mistake.

"Oh shit!" he hurried off in the direction he'd seen Jennifer running.

It didn't take him long to find where Margaret had gone. All he had to do was follow the loud moaning sounds coming from the ladies' room.

Sure enough, Jennifer was balls deep in Margaret's ultra-stretched twat. The muscular blonde's dick was so big, the bulge reached all the way up to Margaret's face! The tiny shortstack squeezed her huge tits together around the bulge of Jennifer's dick, titfucking her at the same time that Jennifer rammed her pussy.

"You see, Stephen? I can't control myself!" sobbed Jennifer.

"You're a monster!" yelled Stephen.

He ran off, Margaret's cries still echoing in his ears.

***

The next day, Stephen showed up at the studio for a shoot, only to find the whole place was deserted.

"Where is everyone?" he wondered.

The camera and lighting were set up, so was the backdrop and the wardrobe. There were just no people!

A rhythmic thumping from one of the back rooms caught Stephen's ear. He heard a familiar-sounding moan.

Was that... Was that Tonto's voice?

Stephen hurried to the back room. Something squished under his shoe and he looked down to see a puddle of white ooze spreading out from under the door.

"Oh no, oh please no," prayed Stephen.

He knew what he would see when he opened the door but, like a nightmare, he couldn't stop himself from opening it anyway.

The equipment room was webbed all over with ropes of spunk. Hot, slimy jizz was almost ankle deep on the floor of the tiny room. There were bloated bodies everywhere and Jennifer had Stephen's manager, Tonto, screaming and bent over a table. She was fucking his asshole with her huge, veiny python. Her rock hard six-pack abs clapped against the slim young man's round, pale bubble butt, splattering cum up between her tits with each thrust.

"Oh my God!" screamed Tonto. "I've never had a real dick before this! You're so biiiiig!"

"Jennifer what the fuck? Now you're stalking me at work?" he yelled.

"I swear I only came here to try and talk to you," said Jennifer. "But one of the interns here was friends with Margaret and she'd heard about my dick and she took me into the back room and one thing led to another and..."

Tonto let out another moan as his little dick squirted all over the table in front of him. He saw Stephen and looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry, Steph! I thought you had a big dick but you're nothing compared to her," said Tonto. "It's the best dicking I've ever had in my life!"

Stephen pinched the bridge of his nose. She'd even taken his manager from him!

"You're just going to keep following me and ruining my life until I help you, is that it?" he asked.

"I swear I'm not doing it on purpose!" pleaded Jennifer. "I just can't control my urges!"

She pulled her monster cock out of Tonto's gaped ass. Stephen would never get used to how truly huge the girl's cock was. More and more just kept sliding out, making a loud slurping sound as she slid her beast out of Tonto's cave. Her monster balls swung underneath. The huge nads looked like two melons slathered in cum.

"If I help you control your sexual compulsion will you leave town and stop ruining my life?" he asked.

"Of course! Once I can control myself I can go back to school and finish my second doctorate," said Jennifer.

Stephen buried his face in his hands. "Fine, I'll help you just..."

"Just what?" asked Jennifer.

"Just... put some damn clothes on!" he yelled.

***

The next day, Stephen started his life as Jennifer's "no sex coach."

Things were already off to a bad start when he got to Veronica's apartment the next morning to pick Jennifer up and there was a bloated sandwich delivery girl sitting propped up against the wall right outside the door. He could tell Jennifer and Veronica had tried to dress her, but her clothes were all disheveled and the poor girl was sitting in a puddle of spunk that had leaked out of her gaped-open snatch. She had jizz leaking out her nostrils and drooling down her chin. She wore a stupid grin plastered across her face. Her belly was too stuffed full of Jennifer's baby batter for them to pull her shirt down all the way so she looked like she had a big, brown beachball on her lap. The skin of her belly was stretched so taut it was visibly lighter than the rest of her body.

Jennifer and Veronica were still loudly having sex inside, so he waited until the noises died down to let himself in.

The apartment stank worse than ever, and there were two more delivery girls unconscious and stretched out in the kitchen. Cum gushed from their gaped holes and one of them was still twitching and moaning as if she were being fucked.

Jennifer was in the shower, washing off the layer of cum that had collected on her lower body over the course of her marathon sex session. Veronica was lying in a puddle of jizz on the bed. Her belly looked bigger than ever.

"It's so nice you're doing this for--urp--Jennifer!" said Veronica, belching up a cupful of girlchowder.

She'd been completely wrecked by Jennifer's cock and wasn't able to stand without her legs giving out from underneath her. Her swollen, stretched-out labia dangled from either side of her panties, which almost completely disappeared into her snatch. Stephen was sure if he ever had sex with Veronica again his dick wouldn't even touch the sides of that loose-hanging pussy.

"I'm not doing this out of kindness, I'm doing this so she'll leave me alone and stop ruining my life," said Stephen.

"The shower drain is clogged again," said Jennifer, emerging from the shower fully cleaned and refreshed. She noticed Stephen and looked surprised.

"Oh, hey, Stephen!" she said. She adjusted the towel around her tits but it didn't do any good. Her monster melons were so huge they spilled out over the top of the towel, and the pathetic scrap of cloth didn't even cover her entire six-pack. Her massive cock and balls dangled down all the way to her knees, still relaxed from the warm shower. "Sorry, I should get dressed."

"Yes," said Stephen, unable to tear his eyes away from Jennifer's magnificent cock. It swung hypnotically as she moved, bouncing from thigh to thigh with each step.

She pulled on a new pair of compression shorts (she had about a hundred pairs) and stuffed her huge equipment into the pouch, adjusting her dick and balls until they were practically invisible.

"I have a lot of practice hiding my dick," she said. "But I admit it gets harder every year."

"Your cock is so fucking big," purred Veronica. She lay on her side, stroking her huge belly.

Jennifer threw on a loose sundress with a low neckline that showed off her cleavage. Stephen had to admit the huge girl looked amazing.

"So, where are we going today on our 'no-sex date?'" asked Jennifer.

"I don't know, I guess I thought we could see a movie or something. I never got a chance to see the new superhero thing since you fucked my date last time," said Stephen.

Jennifer blushed. "Poor Margaret, they had to take her away in an ambulance," she said. "But the doctors think she'll be walking again in a few weeks!"

"Oh well that's good news," said Stephen, sarcastically. He really couldn't care less if Margaret ever walked again.

Stephen stepped over the unconscious body of a delivery girl resting on her belly in the kitchen, careful not to step in the pool of jizz running out of her snatch.

"Lesson number one in breaking your sex habit is to stop fucking every single delivery girl that comes to your apartment," said Stephen.

"R-right," said Jennifer. "But if I go out to a restaurant, I end up having sex with the whole staff!"

"So practice cooking your own food," said Stephen.

"I never thought of that!" said Jennifer.

"For some reason I'm not surprised." Stephen rolled his eyes.

***

They took the subway to the theater. Jennifer turned heads everywhere they went. It's not every day you see a six foot six blonde babe with huge tits and biceps the size of a man's head. They probably would have stared even more if they knew this girl was swinging a dick the size of a salami.

After a few stops, the train started to get crowded. It was rush hour and the car was packed with a mass of commuters. Bodies pressed up against Jennifer on all sides.

"Oh, I'm not used to so many people," said Jennifer.

"It's okay," said Stephen. "Just breathe."

Jennifer started breathing heavily like a girl doing lamaze classes. "Hoo, hah, hoo, hah!"

A woman with huge tits got on at the next stop and squeezed in next to Jennifer.

"Sorry!" said the woman. "It's a bit tight!"

Jennifer kept breathing. "Hoo, hah, hoo, hah!"

"Oh, my, you're a big one." The woman marveled up at Jennifer's muscular physique and huge tits. "What's that poking me in the chest?" she asked.

Jennifer blushed and looked up at the ceiling.

"It's getting bigger!" said the woman in surprise. "Are you carrying an animal under your dress?"

"N-no..." said Jennifer.

Her compression shorts were starting to get very uncomfortable. She looked back over her shoulder at Stephen. He was distracted looking out the train window.

Maybe just give it a little breathing room...

Jennifer slowly peeled down the top of her compression shorts.

FLOP! Her massive cock spilled out, already half hard. Her balls were full, swollen and overflowing with seed.

"Oh my..." the woman with big tits felt the heat and length of Jennifer's anaconda all down the side of her arm. She could see its silhouette through the semi-transparent fabric of Jennifer's sundress.

Jennifer's dick started to rise, sliding slowly up the woman's belly, knocking the buttons off her blouse one by one until it buried itself in the bottom of her cleavage.

The woman moaned softly. "It's... it's so warm!"

Stephen looked around, but all he could see was Jennifer and a woman with big tits standing close together. Jennifer's huge cock was hidden from view.

Both of them smiled awkwardly at him.

"Everything okay, Jennifer?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, everything's fine!" she said.

When Stephen went back to looking out the window, Jennifer looked down at the woman and pressed a finger to her plush lips.

The woman nodded and slowly started discreetly titfucking Jennifer's monster rod.

It was easy at first, but Jennifer's cock kept growing bigger and harder, rising up until its head was poking out from the top of the woman's tits.

Stephen started to look around. In a panic, Jennifer put both her hands on the back of the woman's head and shoved it down onto her dick.

"Mmmrf! Mrrf!" The woman flailed her arms as she choked on Jennifer's monster rod.

Jennifer grinned and gave Stephen a thumbs up. When he looked away again, she released the woman's head, but the woman kept sucking!

Jennifer bit her lip. She could feel her balls tensing up to fire their payload.

GOOOOSH!

Streams of jizz shot from the woman's nose and she started to choke. Stephen turned his head to investigate the noise. In a panic, Jennifer shoved the woman's face even deeper onto her cock so that she was fucking the back of the woman's throat.

Jennifer gave Stephen another nervous thumbs up. He looked away.

The woman started to struggle but Jennifer held her in place.

Gulp gulp gulp! The big-breasted woman's throat worked rhythmically, guzzling down rope after rope of Jennifer's spunk. Her belly bloated out like a balloon, growing visibly larger with each swallow.

"This is our stop," said Stephen as the train's brakes hissed and they pulled into the station.

Jennifer hurriedly pulled her dick out from the woman's mouth and stuffed it back down between her legs. Luckily it was soft enough by then she could actually bend it down. She shuffled off the train, keeping her knees together.

The woman collapsed onto the floor of the train, a trail of cum bubbling from her slack lips. Her belly was so full of jizz she looked nine months pregnant.

"Why are you walking like that?" asked Stephen when Jennifer came shuffling off the train.

"I uhh... have to pee?" said Jennifer.

"Well go use the bathroom, weirdo." Stephen jerked his thumb in the direction of the restrooms.

Jennifer shuffled off, hoping Stephen wouldn't notice the bulge poking from the back of her dress.

"Don't fuck anyone while you're in there!" he called after her.

Jennifer had to jerk the rest of her load into the toilet in order to get soft enough to tuck her massive junk back into her pants. The huge mass of cum clogged the drain and overflowed the bowl.

"Oops," said Jennifer. She whistled nonchalantly as she left the stall. Hopefully no one would notice.

"Feel better?" asked Stephen when Jennifer emerged from the bathroom.

"There's nothing like a big pee!" she said, a little too loudly.

"Right yeah," said Stephen. "Shall we go?"

Someone screamed from inside the ladies' room. "Ew what's all this stuff in the toilet?"

"What was that?" asked Stephen.

"I love movies!" yelled Jennifer. "I can't wait!" She put her hands on his back and pushed him along toward the street exit.

They got tickets for the next showing of the latest superhero movie and found their seats.

"These seats are too small for my ass," complained Jennifer.

Stephen saw that Jennifer's big, round, muscular butt was just barely able to squeeze between the armrests of the theater seat. His dick crept a little way down his pants.

The movie was about a sexy spy with huge tits and the ability to shoot beams from her fists. After just a few minutes, Jennifer started to squirm and look uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" asked Stephen, irritably.

"The hero is too sexy, I'm starting to get hard," she whispered.

Stephen could sympathize. His dick was hard as a steel bar in his pants. He was just lucky that even though his dick was huge, it was still easy to conceal, especially in the darkened theater.

Jennifer's on the other hand...

She kept shifting uncomfortably in her seat as her cock strained against the confines of her compression shorts.

"S-stephen, could you do me a favor?" Jennifer whispered.

"I'm already doing you a favor," said Stephen irritably.

"Could you sit on my lap?" she asked.

"What? Why?" he exclaimed.

Everyone around him shushed him.

"I need to take my dick out, but if I do, everyone will see," she whispered. "If you sit on my lap, you can keep it covered."

"No way!" hissed Stephen. "This is supposed to be a nonsexual outing, remember?"

"It's not sexual I swear!" she hissed back. "Otherwise I'll have to leave the theater, and who knows what will happen if I run into a girl while I'm hard."

Stephen couldn't argue with that. He shifted over to sit on Jennifer's lap. She wrapped her huge, strong arms around him and his head sank back into her deep, firm cleavage.

This is actually kind of nice, thought Stephen.

Then he felt something big and hard pressing up against the small of his back. It felt like a python had gotten under his shirt and was slowly slithering up his spine. Jennifer's rod was hot, and he could feel it throbbing in time with her heartbeat against his bare skin.

Jennifer moaned softly.

"You feel good," she said.

He felt something squishy under his butt and realized it must be her nutsack.

Something warm and slimy trickled down the back of Stephen's neck onto his shoulderblades.

"S-sorry," said Jennifer. "It's just a little precum."

She stayed hard through the entire movie, nearly two full hours.

Stephen couldn't think about anything but Jennifer's shaft pressing into his back.

He found himself imagining what it would be like to feel such a huge dick in his mouth, to have it enter his body. He sunk deeper into Jennifer's huge tits. They were like warm, soft earmuffs. If it weren't for the loud explosion sounds and music of the movie, he probably would have drifted off to sleep.

By the end of the movie, Stephen was literally glued to his seat. Jennifer's copious precum had continued to flow for the entire film and hardened over time until he was crusted in place. He had to peel himself off her dick.

"That was intense," said Jennifer. "I think that's the longest I've gone without cumming in over a year!"

"You leaked enough onto my back," complained Stephen.

"My balls feel like they're going to explode," said Jennifer. "I've got to get back to Veronica."

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers
12