All Comments on 'Hung is Back in Town Pt. 07'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was okay, and I thought It may have potential , have been interesting, but now it is getting stupid.

Just having an overly sized cock, and cumming a lot would be good in the story, but a 32 inch cock, super human strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, I hope to holy hell he doesn’t get back with Veronica. I can tell he’s probably going to hook up with Jennifer, but this whole series would be ruined for me if his lame ass got back with Veronica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wouldn't mind seeing Veronica more. Maybe a threesome with them

BalasarBalasarover 2 years ago

I have to agree with anonymous # 2, it would be a huge disappointment if I returned with the ex, if possible I would like to appeal to you to reconsider the course of history if it is the case, in the end it is your decision and I will respect it if you choose to continue that final, I only ask for a warning because I am not interested in that topic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is should be in science fiction! This amount of cum being produced is science fiction!!! Maybe Stephen needs to do Jennifer in her ass & that would reset her penis to some what normal size & calm urges down some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The proportions aren't the issue; it's the fact that it feels like Stephen is going to "give in" to Jennifer and somehow HE TOO will be able to acclimate to Jennifer's dick just like Veronica. If that's the case, that's utter garbage.

I'm fine with futa on male stories, but when the guy's livelihood is destroyed by one can he grow a backbone and actually have a moment of triumph/sweet revenge for the series' conclusion? Ffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeez these new futa stories (not just from this artist) in the last 5 or 6 years sound like they would belong in some kind of an otaku hentai manga.

Not that it's a bad thing, just a few adjustments like not taking itself seriously (like those Japanese works) to name one will make these more smooth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did I say artist? I meant writer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is this a true story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES