Hung Matt from the Dorm Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Gifted college freshman enlists senior for service.
1.1k words
0
3.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All people in this story are 18 years of age or older at all points in the narrative. There are no depictions of sexual violence in this story. All of these people are real people, albeit with changed names, and the descriptions of Matt's physical dimensions are absolutely accurate.

:Prologue:

My name is Greg.  I am in my late 30s, 6' 4" tall and roughly 240 lbs.  I have been married to a wonderful woman for 10 years.  I have shared with her that I am bisexual, though I have only ever had romantic feelings for women.  I know with complete certainty of my bisexuality, however, because of an incredible set of experiences during my university years.  She wanted to know about these times so I decided to write them down for her.

I attended a large public university and lived in the student dorms all four years. Freshman and sophomore years I lived with a roommate, Avondre, while during my junior and senior years I had a single room in one of the high rise dorms.

From the end of my freshman year to the end of my junior year, I dated a girl named Kara. I mostly went for the single room so that we could get some privacy, and Kara often stayed over and we definitely took advantage of not having any roommates around to have sex any time that we wanted. Unfortunately Kara and I broke up a few weeks from the end of our junior year. The last few weeks of the semester were lonely in my single dorm room. After two years of dating someone, I realized that I had neglected some of my other friendships and because of that I spent most of that time alone.

I went home for the summer, determined to make the next year more positive. When I arrived in the fall, I made sure to leave the door open more often. I invited my Avondre back over to hang out. While we were playing a highly competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee match, some of the other guys from the hallway came in. I have long since forgotten the names and faces of the people that lived in my senior year dorm hall, except for my two across the hall neighbors, Avi and Matt.

Avi and Matt were two very different people. Avi was probably 5' 9", and he was wearing a preppy pinstripe buttoned shirt and some sort of linen shorts and Sperrys with no socks. He looked like he had just flown to university from the Hamptons. His roommate, Matt, about whom this entire story revolves, immediately caught my eye for a few reasons.

Matt wore some shiny red basketball or gym shorts, flip flops, and nothing else. He was about 5'6" tall, with a toned, muscular physique. A subtle six-pack rippled across his abdomen and his biceps stood out from his arms like ropes. He was well-tanned from head to toe. Facially, Matt was fairly nondescript, with a short, uncomplicated hairstyle, and soft, gentle pale blue eyes that looked back and forth at different people often, like he was always trying to keep his eyes on everyone in the room.

The other guys were whooping and hollering, taking their turns on the GameCube. I noticed Matt standing in the middle of the group, and during one of his turns, he stood with his hand down the front of his shorts. I remember thinking that was a bit odd. I started looking at those loose, baggy shorts again, and I started to think that I saw quite a large bulge under those shorts. There was no way to be sure, since the metallic material shimmered as it moved and obscured the true shape that it concealed.

Matt exuded a quiet confidence on that first day. I remember seeing how the other guys treated him, almost with an unspoken respect. He never yelled at the screen like the other guys, or trash talked, he just smiled and laughed as everyone played and won and lost. After a half hour, the guys left and Avondre and I resumed playing. I was grateful for some extra interaction with the guys from the dorm. I didn't have much in common with these guys--I was finishing up my undergrad degree and they were all college freshmen. I wouldn't be in any of their classes and I already knew the university well while they would be adapting and learning about their surroundings. Still, I enjoyed the fleeting moments of friendship and camaraderie that I had been missing for the past two years.

At the beginning of the academic year, the resident assistants had to host a compulsory "floor meeting," with everyone from both sides of the co-ed floor coming together in the lounge. The RAs would go over the dorm rules and some advice about how to be safe at college, how to resolve conflicts with your roommate, things like that. Matt showed up to the meeting in his red shorts and flip flops. Everyone else was wearing a shirt. The male RAcame over to Matt during the warm up activity and asked him about his wardrobe.

"Your name is Matt, right?"

"That's right."

"Do you have a shirt you can put on? This is mixed company and you should try to make a good impression."

Matt smiled broadly and said, "This is the best impression I'm going to make on those girls. Is there a really a rule about wearing shirts?"

The RA looked around and said, "Well, not really. It's just how most people usually behave."

Matt's started to charm the RA into backing off on his criticism. Within a minute he had the RA laughing and forgetting about trying to convince him to cover up. This was something that I learned later about Matt: he had an almost supernatural power to convince anyone to see things his way. The meeting went smoothly and most of the students, myself included, started to go back to their dorm rooms. Matt and Avi started to go talk to the girls. I figured Matt would be very well-liked by the female residents and that proved to be the case.

Matt and Avi's room sat directly across from my room. When I sat at my desk with my door open, I could see straight across into their room, and I could see the top half of Matt's bed and his desk. Almost every evening, they had a group of people in their room and they were often carrying on. It was during the first week of classes during one of these gatherings that Matt's friends (and myself) learned about Matt's giftedness.