Hung Matt from the Dorm Ch. 01

Story Info
Gifted college freshman enlists senior for service.
1.5k words
0
3.7k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All people in this story are 18 years of age or older at all points in the narrative. There are no depictions of sexual violence in this story. All of these people are real people, albeit with changed names, and the descriptions of Matt's physical dimensions are absolutely accurate.

:Chapter 1:

Matt's endowment is revealed

It was the first week of classes. For a senior like me, the start of undergraduate classes meant I was doing my best to get work done and get ahead of the readings and homework. Almost everyone else on my floor were freshmen, and I knew that freshmen usually focused much more on the partying and socializing during the first week of classes. Actually, some freshmen never focused on their classes and ended up dropping out when they realized they were going to have to do some work at a university they were paying to attend.

Matt and Avi, my across-the-hall neighbors, maintained a party atmosphere each evening during the first week of classes. Groups of guys and girls came through their room like it was an open house. Classes started the day after Labor Day, so on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings they were carrying on far into the night and our RA had to came by to enforce quiet hours so the rest of the floor could get some sleep.

On Thursday evening, there was a big change in the purpose of the gatherings. Matt and Avi had a bunch of guys in their room and I could hear Avi yelling something. My door was shut, so it was muffled. "Come on, show them!" is what it sounded like.

There was silence for a moment, and then a great chorus of exclamations erupted from the room behind my locked door.

"Whoa!!!"

"What the FUCK?!?"

"That's massive, dude!!"

"Holy shit, what happened to you?"

I knew someone had their dick out. It was so clear that was what was going on. I had heard this happen before in the dorm rooms where a big dick was revealed and while I never was a part of this sort of ritual I had heard about it from some of my friends who were in all male sports, or Boy Scouts. The other thing that was apparent to me was that the possessor of the big dick was Matt. My mind flashed back to his bulge in his red shiny basketball shorts, and his hand down the front of his waistband. Avi had probably seen it first while they were changing or something.

I was intrigued. Of course it was Matt. He was magnetic; his personality, his body, or those pale sky blue eyes drew in everybody he met, so it only made sense that he had something else that everyone wanted to see.

I was in a bit of a situation now. My door was locked and shut, in full view of Matt's room. If I opened it now, and looked, I was showing clear interest in a penis. For some reason, I didn't know if I could handle that socially. Even though nearly the entire floor was showing up in droves, I was anxious. What if I reacted in an unusual way or made things weird? My social awkwardness would certainly not be welcome here. I knew I needed to wait for an opening.

I walked over to the peephole and looked through the lens. There were more people walking by the doorway--Matt was drawing a crowd from all over the floor. One guy pushed his way out and ran down the hall toward the girls' rooms. Soon girls started showing up. I heard gasps and screams as one by one, visitors filed in and took in the scene that Matt had conjured up.

Once it looked like there were about two dozen people in Matt's room, I decided to open the door. I was planning on walking down to the restroom, and then leaving my door open when I got back. I unlocked the door and stepped out to the hallway. Nobody even noticed I was there. The entryway to Matt's room was jammed. There was no way I was going to see anything unless I pushed in.

I went down to the restroom and walked into a stall. I pulled my pants and underwear down and realized I had a rock hard erection. I had not been touching it; this was all from the idea of people coming to see Matt's dick. It was not lost on me that I had one of the strongest hard-ons of my life not from masturbation, a girl's handjob, or a blowjob, or penetration, but rather from a guy's cock that I hadn't even seen. Just heard people in another room just talking about.

I looked down at my own dick. I knew that it was average sized, maybe slightly bigger than average. I knew that if I pushed a ruler into my pubic bone that the tip of the head reached nearly to six and a quarter inches. Circumcised, with a slight upward bend, a tiny rightward bend that I wondered was from my vigorous right-handed masturbation, and a thick shaft six inches in circumference. Kara, my ex-girlfriend as of last May, had thought it was huge. My porn viewership had taught me that while it was statistically above average, it wasn't anywhere near as huge as some men were packing.

I grasped my rock hard shaft and started stroking it, feeling my skin slide up and down in my grasp. I still had enough vestigial foreskin to slide up and completely cover my glans. I tried to picture in my mind how big Matt's cock was. Everyone was really carrying on. Eight inches? Certainly enough to cause a fuss. Nine inches? Worth some screams of shock and horror. Bigger? That would be a dick you could sell tickets to see.

I resigned to crafting a vision in my mind's eye of Matt sporting an enormous erection in his dorm room. Sixteen inches long and so thick that a group of four girls had to work together to jack him off. I played out the scene in my head. The fantasy Matt leaned back into his bed as an entire harem milked an orgasm out of his monstrous cock. They screamed in terrorized delight as gobs of hot semen splashed their faces and hands and arms.

Fuck, I was horny. I looked down at my own pathetic dick, tight in my own grasp. It was aching now, that terrible feeling of pressure and pleasure. I didn't have any time to edge things out. I needed to get back to the scene up the hallway. I scooted backward on the toilet and leaned forward and blew my load into the toilet water. My dick was relieved at the release of blood pressure and quickly retracted back into its resting state.

I cleaned up and made sure none of my cum was left on the toilet seat or bowl, washed my hands, and then walked back toward my room. I could see the RA standing in Matt's door, and there were several girls walking back down the hallway toward their side of the high rise dorms. The RA was busy explaining how they were being too loud and that they needed to break up the gathering. I walked back into my room, left the door open, and sat down at my desk. Pretty soon the RA finished up his little lecture and left. I had my notebook out, looking like I had been doing some homework, so I looked through the door at Matt's room.

Matt was sitting on his bed, shirtless, barefoot, with his red basketball shorts on. The first thing I noticed was that he was looking directly at me. Matt's blue eyes were gazing, gently and sweetly across the hallway, but there was something serious in the way he was staring. A predatory glare, perhaps? No, this was more like the eyes of a person in a deep starvation state. He was desperate for something.

The shock of seeing Matt's blue eyes locked into mine lasted for a second, because then I looked at his shorts. Or, rather, at the enormous triangle-pyramid of fabric where Matt's shorts normally resided. "Pitching a tent" was a woefully inadequate idiom for this situation, unless the tent in question was a circus tent. Matt's long pole was standing at full attention under his shorts and then again my eyes moved upwards and met his.

Matt had been watching me take in the sight, and I realized I had been staring with my mouth open. A bead of drool rolled down my bottom lip and onto my shirt. Matt kept staring at me with those hungry, desperate eyes. What did he want?

Avi walked around the corner into view. Avi was smiling and laughing and joking with Matt, completely unaware of our staring contest unfolding across the hallway. Then Avi shut the door and locked it, and Matt was out of view.

I sighed, and suddenly was aware again of a painful throbbing in my own shorts. Rock-hard again.