Hunger

Story Info
A sub learns how harsh her Dom's diet control regime can be.
897 words
3.19
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luceo
Luceo
1 Followers

I lie on the bed where you left me, drifting in and out of consciousness, in the pale pink bra and panties you helped me put on this morning, and the choke collar I rarely take off nowadays. I'm weaker than I've ever felt, and I can see my ribs are visible as I curl from my back into the fetal position. I hear the door creak as you enter without a word. Even through my exhaustion, as always, your footsteps make my pussy tingle. I hear the rustling of a candy wrapper, and suddenly I'm on high alert. You sit on the bed beside me and unwrap a bar of chocolate, fully, throwing the wrapper to the floor. I haul myself up into a seated position, then slip down onto the floor to kneel in front of you, gazing up at the chocolate bar with wide eyes. I lick my lips. You begin eating the chocolate bar in front of me.

My heart sinks, but I keep my gaze fixed on you, desperate, pleading silently with my glazed blue eyes. I nuzzle my cheek into your knee, gently, meekly, begging without words. While you eat, you casually lean down with one hand and pull my bra up over my tits, and begin fondling my puffy nipples. Your eyes are on mine.

Devastated, I watch as you finish the last mouthful of chocolate. My empty stomach burns. But you're not done. The hand that previously held the candy bar is now covered in melted chocolate (so this is why you disposed of the wrapper). With your other hand, you stop fondling me and begin to slowly and deliberately unzip your jeans, and take out your cock. You wipe the melted chocolate all over the shaft. My mouth is really watering now, and my eyes grow wide again. I fight the impulse to swallow your cock without permission, and instead fix my gaze on yours again, my heart racing.

You then take hold of my choke collar and pull - just enough pressure to lift my head upwards - and rub your cock gently on my lips. I don't need telling twice - desperately, I open wide and close my mouth around your cock, licking and sucking frantically, closing my eyes with pleasure. I let out little whimpers as I taste the sweet chocolate, and swallow as much of it as I can. I relish the sensation of your cock in my mouth, suckling slower and more gently as the chocolate taste fades. Bliss.

When the chocolate is gone, you take a handful of my blond hair in each of your fists, and pull me forward so that your cock is forced down my throat. I gag, multiple times, and you hold me there until I've stopped. You pull out to give me two seconds to breathe, then begin face-fucking me, hard and fast. I go limp and relax - this is what I am trained to do, and I'm too weak to resist anyway. After all, I'm now excited to swallow your yummy load - this always takes the edge off my hunger. You're spoiling me today.

As you become close to finishing you pull out, planning to finish just in front of my face. I start to worry - I prefer it when you cum while your cock is in my throat, to make sure I don't lose a drop. I'm not always great at catching it when you are aiming it at my open mouth. I lean forward slightly, timidly, mouth as wide as it will go - but you suddenly yank my choke collar (the signal for "no") and I shrink back to where I was, apologising.

You begin cumming. I'm horrified as I realise you're aiming away from my mouth... it goes first into my eyes, then all over my forehead, and in my hair. I desperately reach up to try and push some of it back into my eager mouth, my eyes blurred with cum, but you grab my arms roughly and hold them behind my back with one hand, using your other hand to rub your seed everywhere except in my mouth. You rub it so hard into my hair I know I'm gonna need a shower, and you even push some of it into one of my ears, which feels gross. I begin to cry as I realise every drop of it is wasted, and my stomach growls loudly again.

You let go of my arms and stand back to observe me crying for a few moments. Then, swiftly and suddenly, you take a step towards me and slap me, hard, across the face. I'm so stunned I stop crying for a moment, and I instinctually push myself down into the most submissive pose that you taught me - butt in the air, face pressed into the carpet, shrinking down as small as I can get. I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm so sorry and need you to know it. I sob silently and wait to be told, my cheek burning.

You snap your fingers, which is the sign for me to look up at you. I lift my head just ever so slightly and we lock eyes. Your stern voice sends a shiver through my weak, shaking little body.

"Did I say you could have chocolate?"

Luceo
Luceo
1 Followers