Hungry Eyes!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Dottie asked as he touched her breasts through her clothes.

"Being prudent. I need to be sure you are unarmed."

She chuckled and said, "Those aren't weapons. They're my saggy, old boobs. Mister, I can understand it is unnerving to have two strangers barge into your house. We aren't a threat. We aren't armed. We are two desperate women seeking shelter from a storm. Frisk us if that will put your mind at ease. By the way, my name is Dottie and this is my granddaughter, Julie."

Dottie removed her coat and raised her hands.

"I have enemies," the gruff man said as he unrepentantly again touched her chest and squeezed her sagging breasts and butt. She frowned but didn't argue. He appeared to relax after the weapon's check and said, "My name is Jack."

"Jack, we must get her out of these wet clothes and warm her," Dottie said as she removed her gloves and began taking Julie's boots off.

"Help me get this girl undressed!" Dottie asked. She took Julie's boots off and began working on the ripped, water-proof pants. Jack nodded and removed the teenager's coat and a pull-over top. Together, they stripped Julie down to her underwear.

"Everything's wet and has to come off," Dottie said. Jack watched in amazement as the old woman took off the young woman's panties, exposing her trimmed, black bush and pussy. She looked at him and said, "There are no hooks or clasps to undo on her sports bra. Pull it over her head."

Jack did as instructed. The garment came off, and a lovely pair of pink-tipped boobs appeared. He ogled the naked teen.

Instead of chastising the thirty-something man, Dottie teased him, "As you can see, there are no weapons on her. Can you throw another log on the fire and bring us some towels to dry her and a sleeping bag?"

Jack put more fuel on the roaring fire burning in the large fireplace. When he returned, he saw that the old woman had hold of the young woman's wrist and was checking her pulse.

Dottie looked at him and said, "This isn't good. Her breathing is slow and shallow. Her pulse is weak and she's not responding to my voice. I suspect that her body temperature has fallen dangerously low."

He handed her the towels.

"Thanks," Dottie said and she wiped her granddaughter's body with a towel. She also called out to her kin, saying, "Julie! Julie. Wake up. There was no response. She looked up and said to Jack, "Any luck with the sleeping bag?"

He went into the two bedrooms, and when he returned to the main room, he was dragging a mattress covered with sheets and blankets. He said, "I didn't see a sleeping bag. Can you make do with this? I brought it in here because the bedrooms are as cold as a witch's tit."

"Yes. That will do. Put it near the fire." As she spoke, she spied a sleeping bag in the far corner of the room. She thought, "We have an armed, anxious guy. The lock on the door has been broken. He doesn't know about the sleeping bag in the corner. This isn't his cabin. I bet he broke in and is hiding from the cops or other criminals."

She smiled and asked, "Is there a thermometer in the house? If I can take her temperature, I can determine how dire her condition is."

He walked to the bathroom and returned with a temporal scanner and an old glass thermometer. Dottie finished drying Julie's feet, and she draped the towel over the nude eighteen-year-old. She held out her hand, and the thirty-three-year-old man handed her the scanner.

Dottie placed it near Julie's forehead and pressed the button. The device beep, she looked at it, and cursed, "Damn it!" She said, "These things are quick and touch-free, but they only detect a range of temperatures from 93 to 108 degrees. Her's is lower, and this device can't give me a reading. Hand me the old style glass one."

They swapped devices. "This is an oral thermometer. I'm afraid she might bite and break it so I'll stick it in her armpit," Dottie said and shrugged.

She pulled the towel partially off her chest, exposing her shoulder and one breast, and put it in her armpit. As she waited, she smiled weakly at the man. She looked around the room and noticed the sparsely furnished cabin was dusty, and a can of beans and a bottle of Scotch sat on the kitchen counter.

Dottie removed the thermometer, looked at it, and said, "This isn't the most accurate way to take a person's temperature. It looks like 83 degrees which means she has a moderate case of hypothermia."

"What does that mean?" Jack asked.

"When your body's temperature drops below 95 degrees, your body begins shutting down processes and limiting blood flow to your arms and legs to conserve heat. This is why her hands and feet are so cold and why she's unconscious. If we don't warm her up, more organs will shut down and she'll die."

"The fire is our only source of heat," Jack said. "I can heat some water. It'll take time."

Dottie stood and began removing her clothes. She said, "Putting her in hot water would be dangerous. It would shock her already stressed body." She was down to her bra and granny panties as she said, "What we need to do is warm her slowly. The best heat source is our bodies. Skin-to-skin contact."

She'd removed all her clothes and stood naked before the stranger. Her sixty-five-year-old tanned body looked old and sad. Her saggy breasts looked like long balloons filled with water and they hung from her chest to her belly button. Below was a paunchy belly, some gray hairs around her sex, and two spindly legs.

"The fire and blankets will help, but I need your body heat," Dottie explained. "Will you put my granddaughter on the bed, take off your clothes, and join us? I'm too old and weak to save her. Please! She'll die if you don't help us."

The man stared at the old woman. Dottie looked at the floor and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. He sighed, said, "Okay," and undressed.

"God bless you," Dottie said and smiled broadly. She pulled the blankets and sheets down. The man placed Julie in the center of the bed. Dottie said, "Roll her on her side. I'll get behind her, and you can get behind me."

He positioned her as she requested. Dottie spooned Julie and the man spooned her. He pulled the blankets over all of them and stretched out his top arm covering both women. His hand found one of Julie's breasts and he latched on to it.

"Her flesh is cold," Jack said.

"You don't have to tell me," Dottie said and chuckled. "My nipples are so hard they could cut diamonds."

He laughed and said, "It's odd, no? You said her body is 83 degrees. If the room was that temperature, you'd say it's warm, but she feels cold."

"Yes. It's because air is a poor conductor of energy. We don't notice the transfer, the addition or subtraction of heat, as much as we do when compared to materials that are better conductors, such as skin, water, or metals. If we were standing in an 80-degree room and your body is its normal 98 degrees, you feel warm, but jump into 80-degree water, and the water will quickly steal your body's heat, and you feel cold."

"Ah. I see. You are smart," Jack said. "Were you a teacher?"

"No. I was a nurse."

"Oh. A nurse. So you know about hypothermia. And what we're doing will save this beautiful young woman?"

"Yes."

They lay in silence. Jack played with Julie's tit and nipple and he got an erection. He didn't apologize as his hardness pressed against Dottie's butt. After an hour, he said, "You said you're too old to save your granddaughter. I guess I produce more heat?"

"Yes."

"Then we should switch positions so Julie gets the best heat."

"I'm not comfortable with that," Dottie said, choosing her words carefully. "You're a virile man and she's so young. Barely eighteen and a virgin. It would confuse and upset her to wake and feel your erection pressing against her. I'm older and more experienced. I'm not shocked by your erection."

"But surely it makes sense that she be in direct contact with my body." He gave her an intense look. A hungry look.

"As with many things, multiple factors must be considered and balanced. I believe our present set-up is the best for Julie. I am mindful that we are imposing on your hospitality and that you are experiencing some discomfort."

Dottie moved, grabbed his dick, and positioned it at the opening of her vagina. "If you need some relief, you can have me. A slice off a cut loaf is never missed." She licked her fingers and wet her sex and the tip of his dick.

"Oh. Oh," she groaned as she impaled herself on his stiff dick.

"Umph," he grunted as he shoved his cock into her pussy.

It took him a couple of thrusts to bury his penis in her. He whispered in her ear, "You're a good grandma looking out for her grandchild." He laughed maniacally as he fucked the old woman.

"Ah. Ah. OH!" he grunted as he came inside her.

After he came, he rested and was content. An hour later, he got another erection, Dottie shifted and aligned her pussy with his dick.

"I want a tighter hole," he said.

"I thought you found my pussy satisfactory. You came in buckets."

"Your pussy is loose, old woman!"

"I can suck your dick if you prefer," she offered.

"I'm certain I'd lose my erection seeing your old, wrinkled face sucking my cock." He placed his dick against her anus and said, "I want the girl, but I'll settle for your ass."

"Um...Okay...I've never done anal...Can you get some lube?"

He laughed and said, "I saw some olive oil when I rifled through the food cabinet." He got up, retrieved the bottle, and poured some oil on his hand. He coated his cock, and rubbed some on her asshole. He worked a finger inside her butt hole and said, "Yes. That's a snugger fit."

He climbed back into bed, spooned the old woman, and drove his slippery dick up her poop chute.

"Ah. That's tight. You said you were an anal virgin?"

"Yes," she answered while gritting her teeth and enduring the pain and humiliation she felt as his thick dick entered her rectum. He fucked her ass slowly and he reveled in making her gasps and grunts turn into sighs and coos of pleasure.

"Grandma, it sounds like you're enjoying this!"

He stroked in and out of her caboose as he groped and squeezed her big tits.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" she exclaimed.

He smiled and mauled her tits, pinched her nipples, and fucked her ass.

Her face turned bright red when the unthinkable happened. She climaxed!

"Oh, God. Oh, God! Ohhh!!"

Her pussy and asshole clenched, her eyes rolled back in her head as her body spasmed, and waves of pleasure washed over her.

Jack jackhammered his dick into the orgasming woman and shot his load in her ass!

"Oh. Oh! Fuck!"

It took them five minutes to recover. Dottie crawled out of bed and said, "I've got to go to the bathroom."

"It's the door by the kitchen," Jack said and he laughed as he watched the old lady crouch and hold a hand over her butthole as she scampered naked to the bathroom.

When she exited the bathroom, she appeared composed. Her serenity was short-lived. Jack destroyed it when he said, "Grandma, do you always cum that hard or is it only when you do anal?"

"Shhh. Julie might hear you!" She hurried to him carrying a wet washcloth and said, "Let me clean you." When she had finished scrubbing his dick, she said, "There. All done," and tossed the cloth aside.

She knelt in front of her grandchild and said, "Julie! Julie. Wake up." She observed her face and saw no change of expression or heard any response. She picked the glass thermometer and put it in between the young woman's torso and left arm.

"I'm going to take a piss," Jack announced and went to the bathroom.

Dottie waited the required time, removed the thermometer, and studied it. Jack returned and asked, "How is she doing?"

"Getting better. She is near 90."

"I'll get her over the hump," Jack said and he lay behind Julie.

"Wait!" Dottie cried out. "I should be there."

"We did it your way. Now we'll do it my way," he said firmly and he fondled her breasts.

Dottie stamped her feet and made a face. Her frustration grew because she knew he couldn't make him move. She came around to the other side and got in front of Julie, and pulled the covers up.

She could feel the heat radiating off Jack's body and the movement of his hand as he played with Julie's boobs. Periodically, he said, "Julie, you have nice soft titties" or "Wow! Julie, you have a great ass!' or, "Julie, I fucked your grandmother twice! Once in the butt! Do you want a turn?"

Dottie's frustration grew and her face turned red. She thought, "What can I do if he wants to have sex with Julie? He's bigger and stronger, but I'm not powerless. I'll kill him if I have to."

Dottie thought and came up with an idea. She got up and said, "I'm getting some water. Do you want anything? I see a bottle of Scotch."

"Good idea," he said. "Bring me a tumbler of Scotch."

She went into the kitchen area, opened some drawers and cabinets, and drank a glass of water. She poured him some Scotch and brought it to him. He downed half of it.

"Let me top off your glass before I get under the covers," she said. She refilled his glass and handed it to him. He drank more and set it on the coffee table.

She slid in beside him, snuggled, and rubbed her big breasts against his back, and said, "Mmm. You're so big and strong and warm."

They laid on the bed huddled together. A half-hour later, Jack had finished the glass of Scotch and regained an erection. He prodded Julie with it and fingered her cunt as he looked at her with hungry eyes and said, "Julie, I have a present for you. A big, big present." He snickered.

"Your grandmother and I have been lying naked with you to warm you. I've got a great idea. Instead of heating you from the outside, why don't I fill your pussy with my big, warm cock and heat your insides."

He laughed at his joke and pulled his hips away from her. He lined his cock up with her vagina and said, "Granny liked my cock. I'm sure you will too. I used it to take her anal virginity and now I'll use it to take your virginity."

"Wait," Dottie said as she put her hand on his bicep. "I can see you're going to have sex with her and I am powerless to stop you."

"Yeah!"

"You've got a nice dick, and you know how to use it." Dottie smiled and said, "You proved that when you made an old lady like me cum."

He grinned as he heard her compliment.

"Virgin or not, a woman needs to be wet to enjoy sex, and I'm guessing fucking a dry cunt is no fun for a man either. Let me get her ready for you. It won't take long."

"What're you going to do?"

"Eat her pussy."

"I gotta see that!. Grandma licking her granddaughter's pussy."

Dottie sat up and pushed the blankets down. Jack moved and rolled Julie on her back. He smiled as the old lady knelt between the teen's legs and licked her pussy. She tongued the hell out of the girl.

"Look at you! You've done this before."

"My favorite aunt introduced me to the joys of woman-on-woman sex and I've had my share of partners over the years."

She went back to work, sucking Julie's clit, chewing on her labia, and shoving her tongue as deep as she could inside her vagina. The young woman's body reacted to the stimulation and her fluid flowed, making her sex glisten.

Dottie pulled off and said, "She's ready. Let me wet your dick." She moved toward Jack and brought a hand to her pussy. Her fingers went inside.

"No thanks. I' can't wait any longer to get inside her," he said. His eyes were ablaze with hungry

He spat on his hand, wet the tip of his dick, and mounted Julie. He thrust and drove his dick inside the young woman.

"Oh! Sweet pussy! Dottie, you did a good job getting her ready."

Julie's eyes flew open. She looked confused as she thought, "Who is this guy? What's he doing on top of me. Fuck! He's inside me."

She hesitated and felt his dick stretching before she screamed, "Ahhhh!"

Jack laughed and said, "Hello, darling. Glad you're awake so you can enjoy this." He kept fucking her.

Dottie knelt beside them even with their hips. She gave her granddaughter a hopeful look and raised a finger to her lips, mimicking a librarian saying 'Shush'. She stroked Jack's ass, caressed his balls, and said, "Give it to her, Jack. Give it to her good!"

She leaned over, rested her big, soft breasts on his back, and lightly hugged him as he fucked Julie. She played with her pussy.

She withdrew her hand and used her fingers to brush the back of his leg. She started at his knee and went up to his butt. When her hand got to the crease where his leg joins his torso, it darted to his groin, and with a quick flip of the wrist, the cold steel of the small paring knife Dottie had hidden in her vagina cut into his skin and slashed his femoral artery.

"Ah! What the Fuck!" he screamed. He rolled off Julie, looked at his crotch, and saw bright red blood spurting from the wound every time his heart beat. He looked at Dottie. She was smiling and holding the small knife.

She laughed and said, "You'll be dead in about a minute. Every beat of your heart will pump more blood out of you. Do you feel light-headed? Look you've lost your erection. Next, you'll lose consciousness."

He grabbed Dottie's wrist, but it was too late. His blood poured out of him. He fell onto his back and died.

Julie's eyes were wide open and filled with terror. She was covered in blood. She looked at her naked grandmother, turned her head, and saw the dead stranger who had been raping her lying beside her. She cried out, "Grandma! What's happening?"

Dottie went to the teen, hugged her tightly, and said, "I'm sorry, Baby. Everything is alright. He isn't going to hurt you anymore."

"But the blood! Who is this man?"

Dottie cradled the young woman's head in her arms and attempted to comfort her. "Can you stand?" She helped Julie to her feet. "Let's get you to the bathroom where you can clean up." They walked to the bathroom.

While Julie used the toilet, Dottie returned to the main room, threw a blanket over Jack, and put a kettle full of water over the fire.

She returned to Julie and told her how they stumbled across this cabin after Julie fell into the creek during the blizzard.

"I remember the cold water and hitting my head," the young woman said. "Why are we naked? Who's that man? Is he dead?"

Dottie explained about the hypothermia and the need to warm her by skin-to-skin contact. They heard a whistling sound. "That's our hot water," Dottie said. "I'll be back in a second." She fetched the kettle and a bucket and blended the heated water with cold tap water and used it along with soap and a washcloth to get Jack's blood off Julie.

She finished the story, explaining everything, and ended by saying, "I was worried that he would hurt you. Please believe me when I say I did what I could to protect you. I gave him my pussy and ass to keep him away from you."

Tears fell from the eyes of both women. Dottie said, "I had a knife hidden in my pussy. My plan was to suck his dick and cut an artery while he was distracted. Unfortunately, he got so revved up over having sex with you...he had an animalistic look of hunger in his eyes. He declined my offer and mounted you. I pretended to cheer him on so I could get close enough to kill him. I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner."

The women hugged and cried. Dottie examined the teen and determined that though Jack raped her, he didn't injury her. She said, "I don't see any bleeding or damage. How do you feel?"

"It was surreal. I was asleep and I thought I was dreaming about having sex. I felt him climb on me and penetrate me. I felt pressure and being stretched. It didn't hurt. For some reason I was wet, and I enjoyed it. Then I woke, opened my eyes and this stranger was on top of me humping and thrusting his penis inside me. I got scared and screamed, and then it was over."