Hungry Eyes!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stared into each other's eyes. Julie said, "Am I a bad person for enjoying having his dick in me before I realized what was happening?"

"No! No," Dottie said and hugged the young woman. "You were delirious."

She looked Julie in the eyes and said, "Sex is pleasurable. But it should be your choice. Listen to me. Never tell anyone that you were awake or enjoyed any part of it. They won't understand. It's not uncommon for rape victims to orgasm. People find this fact hard to believe. Many people, including friends and family, will be troubled that you felt pleasure. It opens the door for 'Did she ask for it?' 'Was she a willing participant and later had regrets'. Let's cut those discussions off now. Your story is, when you woke, the bastard was dead. Got it?"

Julie nodded.

The women found some clothes to wear and got something to eat and drink. Dottie found a cell phone with Jack's clothes and called the police and explained their situation. She said, "We're safe, but I can't tell you where we are."

"Look around the cabin. Maybe there's a letter or magazine with a name on it," the police dispatcher said.

"Yes. I see something," Dottie said. She found a group photo with a caption. She said, "There is a photo of a family and written on it is 'The MacDonald's Family reunion 2015'."

The dispatcher relayed that information to the other officers. One said, "I know where the MacDonald's cabin is on Bear Mountain."

"We know where you are, and we are on the way," the officer said.

^^^

When the police and rescue personnel arrived, they checked out Dottie and Julie and afterward, interviewed them. Julie wasn't much help. She told them she was unconscious until the perp was dead. Dottie told a story.

"My granddaughter and I were cross country skiing and got lost in the blizzard. She fell into a creek and was injured. We stumbled across this cabin. At first, I thought my prayers had been answered, that we were safe and out of the storm.

"It turned into a nightmare. Jack, that's the name he used, offered to help after I explained my concerns that Julie was suffering from hypothermia. He didn't tell us that he had a phone and could call for help. He suggested we combine our body heat to warm Julie.

"We got undressed and huddled on the mattress under the blankets. I put myself between him and my naked, unconscious granddaughter. Over the course of two hours, he raped me vaginally and anally. When he threatened to rape my grandchild, I armed myself with a knife and cut him when he attacked Julie. He bled out.

"I know you have to check out my story. Take swaps of my vagina and rectum. You'll find his sperm. He penetrated Julie, but I stabbed him before he ejaculated in her."

"You were lucky," the Sergeant said. "He's a bad man with a long list of priors, including armed robbery. He was probably here hiding out after his last robbery. Our doctor will examine you and take the swaps as a formality, but this looks pretty straightforward as a case of justifiable homicide. We'll get you back home to your family soon."

The End of version three

p.s. Which version was your favorite? Any suggestions for others? r