Hungry for Sex

Story Info
She takes 5 guys at once.
2.9k words
4.45
8.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, relaxing in the front seat of his oversized truck as he lit a cigarette. She walked back to her car thinking, that was the worst cum I've ever swallowed.

It all began with a brief failed marriage which led to a series of fast relationships, if you could call them that. They were more like one night stands. I've got to do better she said to herself as she drove home. She'd been talking to all sorts of guys online, most who were quick to send dick pics and want a quick blow job or a good fuck. This one seemed more promising than the others, until she agreed to meet and ended up sucking him off in the K-Mart parking lot. What was I thinking?

As she walked into the house, she threw her keys on the table and flipped open the computer to find her next fuck. A few minutes later a new message popped up. The subject was 'I need my dick between your DDs.' "C'mon," she said out loud. "At least offer to eat my pussy and bend me over the couch!" She laughed out loud at the thought of it, but then decided to add that to her dating profile. "That should get me banged a few times!" It's not that she was a slut or anything. She just liked having her pussy filled with a huge dick and some hot cum. She also didn't mind having her kitty licked or deep throating a big cock every now and then.

She plopped down on the bed with her laptop and started updating her profile. Her mind and her hands wandered. She found herself fingering her clit, trying to climax, wishing she had at least gotten off during her earlier encounter. She reached into the drawer where she kept the vibrator and quickly navigated her browser to a gang bang. She closed her eyes and imagined that all the big dicks on the video were cumming for her, not the naked 19 year old on the screen. In no time, with the vibrator on her clit and big dicks on her mind, she came hard, moaning, wishing she was the one covered in jizz. She then drifted off to sleep, dreaming of being covered in hot, sticky cum.

The next few weeks were uneventful. She got the daily barrage of DTF emails, but none of them caught her attention; that is until the day she got a message with a picture of five large cocks, hard, in a circle, tips touching, pre-cum dripping. This got her attention. The message read, "We are five friends looking for big boobs, a shaved pussy, an open mouth, and a tight asshole willing to please us all at once. Raw dogging preferred. Open to recurring meet-ups. She felt her pussy getting wet just reading the message. She knew she had to respond so she started typing. "I'm interested in meeting you ALL! I think you'll be pleased with my DDs and all my holes are open for your pleasure. Let's meet up soon!" She included a tit pic for good measure and hit send. Almost immediately she got a reply. "We like your tits. Looking forward to using all of your holes. Meet us Saturday at noon for a fun filled day. We're going to wear you out so don't plan on walking afterward." This is too good to be true, she thought. Five guys all to myself!

All week she anticipated the weekend. Her stomach turned with excitement at the thought of everything that was going to happen. She had only seen gang bangs when watching porn. She'd never experienced one herself. She'd had a couple of DPs, but they didn't satisfy her. She needed more and hoped this would meet all of her needs. As the week dragged on, her excitement grew. Finally it was Saturday morning. She got up rather early and ran a hot bath. She soaked for a long time then made sure to shave everything. The smoother the better, she thought. As she dried off, she imagined hands and cocks all over her. She was instantly wet again. So much for the bath, she thought, giggling out loud. She picked out her outfit with care: a black lacy bra that barely held her large tits with the thin material clearly showing her perfect nipples, a tiny black thong to match the bra, an almost see through black tank top, a denim mini-skirt, and thigh high black boots. She knew she wouldn't be wearing the outfit very long, but she wanted to make a good first impression and to make sure she turned them on with her looks. She then perfectly applied her makeup. Knowing it would soon be smeared and ruined made her more determined to look perfect. She brushed her long brown hair, leaving it free to be pulled.

Finally it was time to leave for her adventure. She typed the address in her GPS and headed for the car. She grabbed a new bottle of lube on her way out and stuck it in her purse, just in case. There was no traffic on her route and she arrived a few minutes early. She was shocked to see where the GPS had taken her. She had expected to be in a dumpy hotel or on the bad end of town, but she was sitting in front of the biggest house in the nicest neighborhood that she had ever seen. She checked her makeup in the mirror and stepped out of the car, straightening her skimpy clothing. She felt the butterflies welling up in her stomach. Was it horny passion or nerves? She confidently walked up the sidewalk to her soon to be love lair. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Not hearing any commotion inside, she wondered if she was at the wrong house, but then the door opened. A handsome, muscular man appeared with a huge smile on his face. His eyes roamed her body lustfully. "Welcome to my home. Come in," he said, his eyes looking back and forth between her red lips and her nipples that were peaking through her shirt. "We're so glad you came to see us!"

She was ushered into a large living room where two guys were talking and watching football. All eyes turned to her. She was secretly disappointed thinking that there were only three guys, not the five that she was promised. Her disappointment turned to excitement when two others came in from the kitchen. All of the friends clearly went to the gym. They were all well built (and from the picture, well hung). They were clean cut and well dressed. None of them wore wedding rings (though it really didn't matter to her if they did) and they all had huge smiles on their faces. The main thing that stood out was that one friend was black. She hadn't even noticed that in the dick pic they sent. Not that she minded. Black guys usually had huge cocks. Blacker equals bigger, she thought.

"Join us on the couch," one guy said as he patted the sectional seat next to him. She happily obliged and sat down between the two men already on the couch. The others joined them around the sofa and they started making small talk, occasionally looking up at the game on TV, but mostly giving her their undivided attention. The one closest to her placed his hand on her inner thigh and slowly rubbed his fingers on her smooth skin. This simple touch turned on the heat between her legs. As she was enjoying the caressing, another hand appeared on her shoulder and began the same motion. Soon the thigh touches moved up her skirt and the shoulder touches moved down to her nipples. The black guy moved off of the couch and between her legs, beginning to rub his hands up and down them. After a few minutes he said, "These clothes seem to be in the way. Why don't we get you out of them?" His voice shot electricity through her as she smiled and nodded. The guys on either side of her smiled too and began to pull her tank top off over her head. As soon as it was off they started pinching and pulling her already hard nipples through her thin bra. The black guy started unbuttoning her skirt and pulled her to her feet for better access. When she was down to her bra, thong, and boots, they all hungrily focused on her. The first guy suggested they move somewhere more comfortable. Everyone agreed, so he led her to a very large bedroom. The others followed watching from behind as she walked, her thong wearing ass on full display.

She was told to make herself comfortable, so she climbed into the middle of the king sized bed and sat at the top wondering what they would do next. As if on cue, the guys all started stripping off their shirts and dropping their pants. She could see by the bulges in their boxers that they were all as well endowed as the picture had shown. An electric shock again went through her body. One by one the guys climbed onto the bed around her. Before she knew it she had ten hands roaming all over her body, pushing aside the thin material that covered her. She closed her eyes, beginning to relax and enjoy the sensation, when someone bit her nipple. She gasped and arched her back, as if to ask for more. When she opened her eyes, she saw all five guys, sans boxers, still touching her, but now with cocks pointing straight toward her. She greedily reached out with both hands to grab the closest shafts to her. Both men inhaled deeply as they felt their manhood harden in her grasp. The next thing she knew, the black man was climbing on top of her, cock directly in her face. She opened her lips and gagged almost immediately as he shoved himself down her throat and started pumping. The fullness in her mouth ended too quickly when she heard a voice say, "She still has clothes on. We need to take care of that!" She was pulled off of the bed and her barely there thong and bra were ripped off and tossed aside.

Again, hands started roaming her body that had been covered. One parted her legs and shoved three fingers inside of her. Another started teasing her asshole, as if he was preparing it for later. Her nipples were pinched, pulled, sucked, and bit as she grabbed at the cocks that were surrounding her. Evidently the black man hadn't had enough of her mouth because he sat on the bed behind her, turned her around, and pulled her head to his lap, feeding her his hard meat. The view from behind was all ass and boots. It was too much to resist and all of a sudden with one hard shove, someone slammed into her pussy from behind. The shock made her whimper, which made the black cock in her mouth twitch from the vibration in her throat. Before she had gotten enough her hole was empty, but it was quickly pounded again and again by different men. The black man pulled her mouth off of him using her hair and turned her around so she was sitting on his lap, riding him backwards. This left her facing forward with her mouth available for others. It was quickly filled with a cock on which she tasted her own juices. Her hands reached out to grab whatever was near.

She was enjoying herself so much that when they all abruptly stopped, she was taken aback. By the look in their eyes she could tell that they weren't finished with her and she was glad. She wanted more. She needed more. Someone motioned for her to lie on her back and she quickly followed the command. She was pulled into a spread eagle position, ready to be used by all five men at once. As if pre-determined, each man crawled to a spot surrounding her. All eyes and hands were on her as she again grabbed whatever hard appendages she could reach. Someone knelt next to her head and shoved his cock in her mouth. She felt another crawl between her legs and start fucking her. Someone was rubbing her clit and she had meat in both hands. She was in nympho heaven.

As much as she was enjoying herself, she was very aware that there was one hole left unfilled. She was apprehensive about getting a dick in her ass because so far no one had used lube. She knew she would need it, and unless someone came soon, there weren't enough juices to make her ready to receive. Someone started fingering her asshole and she quickly forgot about not being ready. It was only when someone asked if they had any lube that she mumbled through the cock in her mouth, "In my bag!" He grabbed the lube and she knew she could expect it in the ass soon. She was ordered to flip over, ass in the air and she obeyed. As she flipped, someone crawled under her and pulled her onto his shaft so she was on top, riding him. Another cock was immediately shoved in her mouth and her nipples were being abused by two sets of teeth as she stroked a cock in each hand. She was busy enjoying this attack on her body when she felt a cool sensation on her asshole as the lube was being massaged into it. She felt a finger being slowly inserted. She was tight and she tried to relax so they could fill her with more than a finger. As they stretched her, she felt a second finger enter her ass and then a third. Then someone said what they had all been waiting to hear, "I think she's ready, boys!"

This wasn't her first time with anal, but in the past it had hurt. She held her breath as she waited for the pain of a huge hard cock in her ass, but it wasn't as bad as she had expected. They had used plenty of lube and stretched her out well. As the first dick slid into her ass, he moaned at how tight she was. She moaned at how full she felt. Everyone else moaned at the sight of her with every hold filled and a cock in both hands. They found a rhythm and moved together in one fluid motion. She could tell that the 3 cocks inside her were almost ready to explode, but she didn't want this to end. The black guy, who she was holding in one hand, spoke up saying, "I fucked her mouth and her pussy, but now I need her ass!" Everyone rotated positions so they could share in feeling her tightness. It didn't take long for the black man to grunt "I'm cumming!" His cock tensed up and he blew his load in her ass. As he came, he groaned and dug his nails into her ass cheeks, pounding her as hard as he could. He then pulled out to proudly show his friends her gaping asshole filled with his cum. The guy she was riding flipped her over on her back and took control. The next thing she knew he was gritting his teeth with passion and cumming in her pussy, squirting his seed deep inside of her. When he pulled out she was immediately filled with another ready dick and served a second cream pie.

She knew she had two more cocks that needed to cum. She desperately wanted one to cum in her mouth and one to shoot off all over her chest. As she laid on the bed trying to hold in all of the juices she'd been given, she pulled the last two cocks where she wanted them. One she held in her mouth and the other she pulled to chest level, wrapping both hands tightly around it. She began bobbing her head and sucking while at the same time, pumping her hands back and forth. The cock in her mouth blew fast, shooting his load down her throat and filling her mouth to overflowing, his cream oozing out of the corners of her mouth and down her face. She opened her mouth to show everyone her prize and then swallowed what she didn't already take. This left her whole attention on one final man. Using semen from his friends as lube, she jerked him off until he couldn't hold back any longer. He shot all over her stomach, chest, and face, and then collapsed on top of her, rubbing his fluids between their bodies.

She laid on the bed, completely exhausted, surrounded by five highly satisfied men, still touching her naked body, their juices mixed together on and in her. She was perfectly happy, but the guys wanted to finish her off by making sure she had her own mind blowing orgasm. They continued to caress her sore nipples, flick her clit, and fuck her with their fingers tickling her g-spot until she was pushed over her own ledge. She convulsed as waves of pleasure washed over her body.

Completely spent, she fell fast asleep, still naked and covered in man juices. When she woke up all five guys were still in bed with her, staring at her sticky body, proud of their work. She looked around at each of them, admiring their good looks and glancing at all five cocks. To her surprise, they were all hard again. She looked at the clock, 6:30pm. "Are you hungry," someone asked. "We're ready to feed you another helping." She smiled and nodded knowing it was going to be a long night.