Hungry Like The Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzHyde
MzHyde
10 Followers

"I don't think anything Mason. You're drunk. I'm tired. I'm going to bed." She pushed again along his chest, pulling away from his hand.

"Egggggsakly," he slurred. The snarl on his mouth closed as he leaned down to put is lips on her neck... on her ear.

Cara felt nauseated. And panicked. She was aware of traffic behind her, but no one on the sidewalk. Is that really possible at 7pm in downtown Chicago??

"Mason, stop it!"

Her loud command seemed to steel, rather than scare, all his intentions. He pulled back slightly, looking her right in the eyes.

"Oh, you like it rough huh?? Yur one of those..." And with that, Mason brought his hand up and under her jaw line, wrapping his fingers on either side of her neck. There wasn't pressure. Yet. But Cara felt the clammy, sticky hold of his skin on her larynx. She winced and squealed under her breathe, struggling to swallow against the fullness of his grasp. Her eyes went wide.

Then, as quickly as his hand was there - it was gone. Mason groaned and doubled over to the side, protecting his waist.

A voice next to Cara was dark and firm. "Get the fuck away from her."

Tom took another step, putting his hips between her and Mason and he gave a shove into Mason's ribcage, producing another groan as well as more distance, while Mason stumbled backward still holding his side.

Cara was registering everything in slow motion. The greasy hands were no longer on her. Wait? How had Tom gotten there? She felt weak and wobbly.

Tom wrapped an arm around her waist, giving her balance as she molded back into him. For the second time that day, he looked down into her eyes and asked, "You ok?"

She was still panting and didn't answer.

"Sweetie, can you walk? I think your hotel's only three blocks."

Cara nodded and looked around for the first time since leaving the restaurant. The strong arm around her back guided her forward as she started walking. She looked over her shoulder. Mason was stumbling back into The Purple Pig. The evening was turning dark and they'd gone half a block before reality of the logistics started creeping in...

Cara paused mid-stride to look at him. "Wait... Where did you come from? How...how did you know?"

Tom stopped, turning toward her.

"I didn't. I asked the conference check-in table where you all were meeting tonight. Pretended to be from Microsoft in Seattle and that I needed to talk with you about a CEO event. They told me this place.

I was just walking the last half a block when that asshole pushed you out the door."

Cara still had creases in her brow. Tom exhaled quickly, tension leaving his shoulders. His hands running up to the sides of her shoulders.

"God, I saw his hands on your neck. I thought ..."

Tom's eyes shuttled back and forth between hers, down to her lips, back to her eyes... his hands caressing her arms. Cara wanted to reassure him.

"It's...it's ok."

He hands continued gliding up along her neck to cup her face gently. For the first time, he noticed how pale she was.

"You're shaking."

He was right. And she just realized it. Her lips quivered, eyes going wet and glassy, as she broke her gaze and looked down into his throat.

"Oh sweetie..." and he bent to kiss her.

His mouth was the warmest, softest sensation she had ever felt. She moaned into him, sliding her hands around his waist and up onto his back. The heeled boots put her within a few inches of his height but he still held her head, tilted back slightly to give him the perfect angle on her mouth.

Cara went slack, just barely opening her lips to him. He didn't waste the opportunity, sinking his tongue in alongside hers, aware of the faint sour sweetness of white wine.

They were standing just outside the darkness of a thin alleyway, empty except for the large commercial garbage bins. Buildings rose high on either side above them. She deepened the kiss, sucking just slightly and then pulling her tongue back to tease him with the tip.

Tom left one hand to cradle her jaw and brought the other hand around behind her, snaking all the way across her lower back, pulling her into him. The adrenaline was quickly leaving his chest and working its way much lower down. Feeling her hips snuggle into his, left no question as to his intention for the evening. Every part of him responded.

She moaned again lightly and whispered against his lips...

"I want you."

Her desire for him lit every nerve in his body. Sent his mind careening with all the things he wanted to do to her. His hands slid down her skirt and under her ass, grabbing, and pulling her pelvis into the hardness below his belt line.

She felt it against her crotch. "Unnnnnhhhhh...Please."

His brain barely registered that this was all too much for the middle of a downtown sidewalk.

Tom pivoted and walked her backward fifteen feet into the darkness of the alley and crushed her against the brick wall of the building with the length of his body. Her breasts were full with desire and flattened against his chest. Still kissing...stroking her tongue with his...he brought his hands up inside the suit jacket and under her breasts, pushing them higher.

She had only a tank on under the jacket and he could feel the underwire of her bra, the texture of lace through the fabric, and the hardness of her nipples pushing through both layers.

Cara curled her hips backward to give herself a few inches of space to grab at his belt.

"I need you." Another kiss. "Right now. "

She had worked her fingers into his waist band which still had his dress shirt tucked in. Tom kissed the edge of her jaw, letting him glance sideways toward the mouth of the alley and the street beyond. Cars went by, but no one was watching them. She was pulling the leather of his belt out of the first set of loops.

"Oh fuck..." His deep heavy breathing washed over her. "No baby, let's get to the room." But he couldn't pull away from her.

She started laying trails of kisses along his neck, her fingers pulling on the square knot of his tie. Then back down, sliding her hand between his legs to feel the hard ridge of his cock, trapped just off center.

"Tom... pleeeeease..."

Cara turned her head deeper into the alley as he kissed under her ear. She saw tall buildings on either side...the large green metal bin just feet away, the brick of the walls, the clean asphalt lane...

She was overcome with a steaming need to have him. To say screw it to the world. Screw it to being always appropriate... always on-point. Screw it to putting herself last. She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her, around the front of the bin and then back to the brick wall, in the dark crevasse next to the bin, farthest from the street. The commercial grade dumpster was wide and tall and although the top of Tom's head just cleared over the edge, Cara was hidden completely from street view, aware only of the brick behind her, the metal bin on her side, and his 6' 1'' frame in front.

She backed up onto the wall, pulling him with her. Dropping her tote on the concrete, Cara resumed kissing him frantically while his hands worked on her breasts and teased her nipples into even harder buds. Leaning down, he bit gently on one through the fabric.

"Ahhh!" She squealed, panting... "I need you." Panting... "Now. Right now."

Her eyes were glazed and smoky, looking at him with heavy lids through the darkness.

"Cara...are you sure? Out HERE? What if..."

She was sure. "Please." She grabbed for his belt, pulling the leather and unlatching the pin.

"Please..." as she left the belt open and hanging and pulled down on his zipper.

Kneading her breasts, Tom kissed her fiercely while a moan rumbled deep in his chest.

He knelt ever so slightly and dropped his hands to the hem of her straight skirt, pushing it up and above her thighs. It sat bunched, just at her hips, as his left hand went behind to cup her bare bottom and the right one slipped into the satin of her thong.

His tongue threaded into her mouth and his index finger caressed down her slit and pushed into the warm wetness. She was so ready for him. With the hulking bin on one side and the empty blackness of the alley on the other, this was as private as they would get on Michigan Avenue...and there was no way he could stop himself at this point.

Tom grabbed each of her shoulders and twisted, turning her 180 degrees to face the wall. She gasped and put her hands out onto the brick. He wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her back into him which also bent her forward.

Cara melted at his assertiveness and reached back to grab ahold of his hip just behind hers. "ohhhh...yeah..."

With his other hand, Tom freed his cock and guided it between her open legs. She tipped her hips backward, creating a sway in her spine as well as a better angle for him. Having her soft ass right up flush with his pelvis, turned him raw. He grabbed the thin string of the thong and pulled sideways, opening her dripping pussy to the night air - and to him. As soon as she felt him, she gave a tiny swivel of her hips to put him in the exact spot. With a gentle move, he felt the tip of himself begin to sink inside her. Cara moaned again, "Yeeeessss..." And with that confirmation, he pushed hard and filled her, his hips bumping into her ass, his chest brushing against her back.

He'd never felt anything like it.

"Ohhhh...my God..."

She laid her forehead on her arm against the brick wall. He pulled out and stroked into her two, three, four more times. He wrapped an arm around her waist, steadying her hips against his, and wrapped the other around her chest, filling his hand with a breast.

Cara rocked her hips back into him, forcing him to pick up speed.

"Oh, God that's so deep." Her breathing was heavy and loud. "You feel so good."

He stroked into her harder...faster... She was gasping loudly with every thrust and she slapped her free hand up on the wall for balance.

"Cara... this isn't going to take long...I can't wait...you are so..."

Tom's pace with her was fast and strong and the thrill of being out in public was too high of a turn-on.

"I know baby. I know. I just want to feel you. Please..."

Tom could feel his body clenching, tingling for release. He wanted to wait for her, but with her breast in his hand... her ass laid out right in front of him...her soft voice begging for him to just fill her with his load...

He would pay her back soon enough.

"Please... cum inside me," she cried.

That was all he needed to let go and release the tension and desire that he'd been carrying around all day. With one arm around her, he threw the other hand onto the wall in front and climaxed, folding down onto her back.

"Ohhhhh...GOD...uhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She moaned in return and stayed bent as he leaned over her and buried his face into the side of her neck. She felt hot and full and dizzy. He remained motionless except for the heaving of his chest and the hot breath on her ear.

"Oh geeze Cara...what you do to me..."

She smiled lightly and turned her head sideways just as he twisted toward her and kissed her full on the mouth. His cock was softening and Cara could feel him slide from her as she straightened her back. He slid the skirt down with both hands just enough to cover her. As she pulled it the rest of the way to her knees, Tom fastened his pants and belt again.

Cara turned back 180 and put both hands on the button-down shirt in front of her. She was still breathing deeply with pent up desire.

He saw the look in her eye. "I can't believe we just... that was incredible."

Now it was his moment to grab her hand. "You turn," he said gleaming and took off from the alley.

The Hyatt Regency Chicago was back over the bridge and two blocks East, with views of the river and the lake. They walked through the front lobby and over to the bank of elevators. Cara searched her tote bag for the room key. She could feel the warm stickiness of cum ooze ever so gently onto the top insides of her thighs. The cool night air had calmed her a bit, but God she was horny.

They reached the room and Tom saw a standard layout; bathroom inside the door...king bed...armchair...office desk with flat screen TV as well as papers and laptop - the remains from Cara's final prep for her speech.

He flicked the desk lamp onto "low" and turned back to her as she set down her bag. Wrapping both arms around her and straightening, he nearly picked her off the floor. She squealed quietly in surprise, wrapping a hand under each arm pit and up onto his shoulders.

"What if I said I wanted you again?" and he kissed her briefly on the corner of her mouth.

Her eyebrows raised a few millimeters in anticipation. "Already?"

"Oh yea. You're not done," he smiled and set all her weight back on the floor.

A mischievous look crossed her eyes. "Ok handsome. You - on the bed. Pants off, everything else stays." She took a step away from him. "Gimmee one sec..."

Cara was in the bathroom for two minutes while Tom slide off his dress shoes, socks and slacks and sat with his back against the cloth headboard. Cara came out, still fully clothed - minus the suit jacket - and stood at the foot of the bed. She picked up the TV remote and turned the flat screen on to a Sirius music channel with 80's rock. The volume wasn't loud but he distinctly heard Steven Tyler belting about an elevator, which made him grin in Cara's direction.

Her smile softened to a smirk as she stared him down, like she was thinking about what to do. She bent over and slowly unzipped the left boot, the suede leather puddling down to the floor as she pulled her foot out of the heel. As she leaned down for the other zipper, Tom could see her cleavage over the edge of the tank top. Grabbing for the other boot, her arms pushed her breasts together, exaggerating the mounds of smooth flesh. She stepped out of the second boot, 4 inches shorter now in her bare feet.

She reached around to her back, but paused again. "You are just too gorgeous, laying there on my bed."

"I'm trying to wait patiently." His hands splayed out on the comforter. "You're turning me on."

He could hear the pull of her skirt zipper and then watched as she guided the waistband off her hips. Once the fabric passed her bottom, it fell and heaped on the floor. Her red satin thong was damp, and pulled against her wet crotch. She took three steps toward the bed and Tom watched the tendons at the top of her thighs tighten. She kneed up onto the foot of the bed and began to crawl toward him, never breaking eye contact. As she reached his legs, she straddled up to his thighs and sat down on them.

The music was fast and hard, with a lot of drums. Cara was matching it with her mood and her actions... she was on a mission. Tom slid both hands up onto her quads and watched as she crossed her arms and pulled upward, ripping the tank from her body. Her demi bra matched the red thong in color but was a see-through lace that teased her sensitive nipples. Everything about the alley just 20 minutes ago, washed over her. She slid up further onto his lap and without warning slid her tongue into his mouth.

Tom groaned and palmed the back of her head. He heard the heavy rhythm of the music as she started to move to it...grinding herself against him. She continued to kiss him fiercely, pulling at his tie, loosening and finally undoing the knot. Her satin covered crotch slid against the smooth fabric of his boxer briefs. She felt his cock harden beneath her, even twitch as it responded to her movements back and forth. Her breathing was louder and faster, blowing warm against in mouth and cheeks.

"ohhhhhh...I'm so turned on by you. That I had to leave you this morning without a wake up call," she mused while kissing the corners of his mouth.

"That you had my panties in your pocket the whole day..." She nibbled on his ear lobe while her fingers worked on the top button of his shirt.

"That you came to find me tonight..." She kissed down his neck into the hollow above his collar bone.

"That you fucked me hard in that alley..." She touched her forehead to his as she continued sliding her hips along the hard length of him.

God in heaven, she was sexy. She was still up on his lap with each leg curled under itself along both sides of his thighs. Her fingers had undone the top two buttons and were moving lower... tickling his chest hair as she moved. Her head leaned forward over his left shoulder so that soft auburn hair floated along his skin and swayed back and forth as she moved.

"Oh sweetheart...," he breathed, "That alley was so fucking sexy. I've never felt that hot in my life."

Cara had made it through the rest of the buttons and with the shirt open and the tie still in the collar but hanging loose, she gently sucked his upper lip. Tom moaned again and he heard the rhythm change to Bon Jovi as his hands grabbed her waist and slid up to her bra. Hooking his thumbs on the straps, he pulled them off her shoulders and then palmed the exposed flesh causing her to gasp.

She buried her mouth in his again, and ran her hands up along his exposed chest.

She pulled back, her hips still grinding, looking him in the eye.

"Fuck, I want you."

God, her clit was tingling. His cock had gone rock solid and was pushing above the waistband of his Calvin Kleins. She could nearly feel the heavy ridge along his shaft even with the satin thong.

He was still kneading her breasts as she rose up on her knees and swung her right leg over him long enough to push the thong off her hips and down her legs. Then she sat back on top of him, her dripping pussy pushing onto him again. Her tongue slid along his in rhythm to her rocking...in...out...in...out...

She whispered into his mouth again. "OH God... I need you...so bad..."

Tom held her head in one hand and the small of her back with the other.

"Well, then... take me," he pleaded.

Cara lifted her hips for a second time and pulled on the top of his briefs. He lifted his hips to help her out and she slid them down past his knees and under her straddled legs.

Just as she was coming back up to sit on him, she paused and looked him in eye. She let the tip of her tongue peek out between her teeth and then lick her top lip. His cock jerked in anticipation.

With no more preamble, she leaned forward and licked the tip of his soft skin, circling the whole of him three times and then opening wider and covering all of him with her sweet mouth.

Tom threw his head back, inhaled sharply, and closed his eyes. Holy Mary, mother of ...

She bobbed on him a few times and when he put a hand softly on her head and opened his eyes, she pulled off and crawled up to cover him with that sweet, wet, pussy.

Cara felt the huge length of him slid all the way along her slit as she crawled high enough. She grabbed a lapel of his dress shirt in each hand and pulled him toward her. Just as she reached the point that the silky tip of his cock was right at her opening... she sat down, fully impaling herself in one fluid move.

"Ahhhhh...," she squealed.

She rose and did it again. And again. And again. Holding his shirt... looking at him through her lashes.

He could feel her rotating to get the angle right...twisting just subtly. She tipped her hips slightly to feel him go that much deeper. Then she tightened all her muscles and he could feel the squeeze of her pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck, baby, yea. Just use me. Take what you need."

Cara quickened her pace, nearly keeping up with the music.

"You feel too good. I needed you in me." Her lips were swollen with kissing. "I want to fuck you so hard," her chest gasping.

She was moving hard against him, nearly bouncing on his hips. Her breasts shook with each thrust but with the underwire of the bra still hooked around her, they sat full and high on her chest... the big nipples erect from the movement.

MzHyde
MzHyde
10 Followers