Hungry Like The Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzHyde
MzHyde
10 Followers

Tom was losing his mind. "Oh...ohhhhhh...yeaaaaa...fuck baby..." He panted deeply.

"Oh, that's it. Ride me. Use me sweetheart."

Cara squinted briefly, passion etched across her face. Letting go of his shirt, she put one hand on his chest and the other on the headboard behind him. She was crying out with every third or fourth thrust again him.

"Oh God... I wanna cum so bad. Unnnnnnhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh... I can feel you so ... you're so hard..."

Tom was getting close but he knew he could wait for her. He could feel the heat and the swelling of her gorgeous little cunt as it moved over him and her soft screams told him she was almost there.

His body had slid down a bit so he was laid back on pillows with her slightly more on top of him than when they started.

She leaned over him, breasts bouncing within inches of his chest and gasped, "ohhh...please... I'm so close... don't... stop... please...," her breathing heavy and labored.

"I won't baby," he promised. Tom thrust himself up into her with each rock of her hips. He cupped the side of her head to steady her.

"Look at me darlin'. Look at me... Look at me when you cum."

Then he crossed his right arm in front of her, grabbing her right breast and rolling her nipple tightly between his fingers and thumb.

Cara cried out as she felt heat swell across her body, the tension becoming first unbearable and then an explosion of every nerve ending. She looked straight into his eyes which were soft, but steely and dark. Her heavy eyelids closed half way as her mouth opened and she screamed out.

She clamped around him, tightening down on his cock and without warning, Tom moved hard and fast... pushing off with a hand on the bed and then grabbing behind her back to hold her into him as he rolled sideways and put her quickly underneath his body.

He wasted no time and thrust into her, his cock still locked in her orgasm. He pushed hard against her clit and she screamed again. She threw her head back, closed her eyes, and arched her spine, pushing her breasts into his taut chest. Now it was his turn.

"OH yea... that's it...God I can't wait any..." He propped some of his weight on his elbows and looked her in the eye again. "ohhhhhh fuck..."

With gritted teeth, Tom climaxed hard, pumping her... filling her with thick ropes of hot cum. She whimpered at the feel of him and lifted both legs, wrapping them around his waist. Sliding her hands over the shirt, she pulled at the muscles on his back, holding him close.

Just as his movement slowed, Cara dropped her right leg down next to his, pushed hard with her hips and rolled him back to where they started.

He lay back, spent...his right arm flung wide on the bed and his left cradling her bottom. She collapsed onto his chest, still curled in a fetal position... her head sideways, nuzzling against his collarbone. She felt his ribcage rise and fall, even with the weight of her on top of him. And his cock inside her...not as hard, but long and still filling her. She clenched hard with her vagina and he felt the squeeze along the whole length him.

He breathed out and chuckled, "ohhhh...baby...," a smile on his lips.

"Holy hell, darlin'."

Cara lay small, wet kisses on his pecs, collar bone, the hollow below his neck. She sat up, her hands kneading on his chest... her face was soft, content, flirty. She slipped her fingers around the silk fabric on either side of his collar.

"I do like me some business tie," she said smirking.

He laughed and brought both hands to her face, cradling her head about the ears and drew her down to him. He put a soft, warm mouth over hers and just held still. Inhaling through his nose, he opened just a fraction and kissed again, putting the very tip of his tongue on her bottom lip. She whimpered and exhaled as he pulled away.

"How will I...," she started. "What am I gonna do when you leave?"

He smiled softly. "We'll figure it out." She felt his fingertips caressing small circles into her back.

He shifted under her. "Hey... you hungry?"

She paused for two beats and then said, "Yea, I'm starving."

"Ok good. Let's go find something."

She kissed him one more time, full on the mouth, and then gently lifted off, feeling him slide out of her. After rummaging in her suitcase for a pair of jeans and panties, she stopped at the bathroom door and turned to him... "Gimme one minute."

As she washed her hands and slid the jeans on, Cara heard his phone ring. The bathroom door opened in her hand and she saw him lean over for his phone...shirtless, but in slacks again, bare feet on the carpet. He looked up as she came out.

"It's Erika, my assistant. Do you mind if I take this?"

She smiled softly. "No, of course not."

He hit the phone with his thumb. "This is Tom." He listened. "Hey Erika."

Paused again, waiting for the other voice. Cara watched his chest breathing gently. The drape of his dress slacks over muscled thighs as he leaned against the desk. She saw him smile into the phone.

"Yea, ok. Book the flight. Gimme a meeting with Charlie next week some time, please."

He listened again.

"Yea, ok. Thanks. Bye."

He set the phone on the desk and stared quietly at Cara.

"Another client meeting in 2 weeks. Brand new account - which we really want. I need to give them the full court press."

Cara paused as she pulled a t-shirt from her suitcase. Straightening her back, she looked at him. "Really? That's great," she said, genuinely happy for him. "Where are they?"

She counted two beats waiting for the response as he smirked slightly, his head tipping just a hair to the right.

Tom leveled his gaze right at her, his eyes gleaming.

"Portland."

MzHyde
MzHyde
10 Followers