Hungry like The Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
The lovers come together.
2.7k words
4.56
8.5k
15

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was Friday. When Maggie got home she asked Finn what he wanted to do, for the weekend. Finn was amazed at the amount of freedom he had now. He could do anything he wanted to do but he didn't know what he wanted to do.

"Let's go for a picnic out on the Old North Road." said Maggie.

Something passed across Finn's face. It was a stray memory. He wanted to stay away from Old North Road. But, he also wanted to make Maggie happy."

"Sounds like fun." he said.

The next day the couple packed a picnic and went out past the Northend mall that had been built in the late 80s and abandoned in the mid 2000s. As Maggie was driving them out there, Finn unrolled the window and stuck his head out. Just like a dog would. Maggie laughed at him. He came back in and stuck his tongue out at her.

"It's fun!" he said.

Maggie laughed again. Finn liked hearing her laugh. Soon enough the two pulled up at the nature reserve outside down. They had lunch and lay in the sun for awhile.

Finn was stunned when Maggie took her top off to sunbathe. He had never seen a woman so confident in her body. No woman had undressed in front of him before. She looked beautiful and he got hard from looking at her. It had been too long since he had a woman.

Maggie sat up. He could see the full glory of her breasts. They looked amazing. He wanted them. But, that was wrong. This woman had been so kind. She had saved him from his prison and taken him into her home. He wanted Maggie badly but couldn't take advantage of her kindness.

Finn blushed and turned away. "Maybe you should put something on." he said.

"It's just my body. I need to tan. I spend all days in that basement. I need some sun. I don't care if you look at me." said Maggie.

Truth be told she liked Finn looking at her with desire in his eyes. She liked looking at him. Maggie liked Finn alot. She wanted him. It had been too long since she had someone to love and hold. But, Finn had been stuck in a prison for the past 50 years and he was a werewolf. So what could she do?

Finn repeated himself "Maybe you should put something on."

"Fine." said Maggie exasperatedly. "It's like you're my grandfather or something."

"How old do you think I am woman?" questioned Finn.

Maggie shrugged. She really had no idea. She knew he had to be over 50.

"I'm about 120. We werewolves age differently than regular people." said Finn.

Maggie nodded. He was from a more conservative era. That explained things.

"I have some music on my phone. If you want to we can dance." Maggie said.

Finn wasn't about to ask about music on a phone. This modern world was just too much. He had always loved dancing. Women loved it too. He used to win alot of dance competitions.

"Sure." he said.

Finn half expected something like "In the Mood" to start up. He'd won many women over by dancing to that song. He loved swing to the music with them.

But, on her phone Maggie started up the oldest dance song she had. It was "The Twist". She had thought that Finn would know this song. But, he didn't. He watched her as she twisted "round and round and up and down".

"Come on Twist with me!" she said laughing and holding out her hand.

Finn got up to dance with her. The lovers twisted. Finn loved this music. He loved this dance. The music kept going on and on. While he was twisting Finn's foot caught in the long grass. He fell forward on to Maggie. The lovers fell down the hill entwined in each other's arms. When they reached the bottom, Maggie was on top. She leaned forward and passionately kissed Finn. he was stunned. No one had ever kissed him first.

Finn knew he could either tell her or spurn her. He ran his hands through Maggie's messy hair and kissed her back. Finn and Maggie continued to make out. The lovers didn't know how long their passion continued until they heard a "cough" coming from behind them.

"This is a PUBLIC place." said the random person.

Both Finn and Maggie rolled off each other. They blushed a deep red.

"We were just going." said Maggie.

The lovers got back in their car and headed back to the city. They passed out of the park into housing developments.

"This all used to be wheat fields," said Finn.

Maggie was happy Finn was finally talking about himself.

"My friends and I used to go to the drive-in movies.That was out here somewhere. We'd spend all night there and then drive around just hanging out ...I had a really cool car then. She was my pride and joy. It was a Jaguar C-type*, all red and beautiful. Anyways, that's how I spent my time back then." said Finn.

Maggie laughed.

"What's so funny?" asked Finn.

"A wolf driving in a car named after a cat." said Maggie.

Finn laughed too and draped his arm over her. He leaned over and kissed her.

For the rest of the weekend, the couple watched TV and played checkers. When talking did happen Maggie just talked about her work, her family back home in Boston and random news. Finn just listened. It felt so nice to have a friend and conversation after so long. Besides he didn't have much to say. Monday came as mondays do.

(so i'd like to do a bit with Stan and him coping a feel.)

Then evening Maggie came home wanting to know more about Finn.

"Why don't you ever tell me anything about yourself Finn?" asked Maggie.

"Watcha wanna know doll?" asked Finn.

"I don't know just stuff. Favorite color/tv show/music...stuff like that." said Maggie.

"Well, if you knew the truth about me, you'd kick me out of the house." said Finn.

"I already know you're a werewolf, Finn. What else is there to know?" Maggie asked.

"I killed someone and that's why I got kicked out of my pack." said Finn. He looked away from Maggie.

"You killed someone like as a wolf?" questioned Maggie.

Finn sighed and buried his head in his hands. He didn't look at Maggie but spoke.

"A long time ago I used to have a Jaguar Type-C *. I told you that before. It was really boss. I used to drag race it out on North Road. I could beat anyone...until one day. I was with my girlfriend at the time. Her name was Rita and she was a meter maid. We'd been going steady for awhile and I really liked her. I might have even loved her. We had fun together. Anyway, we were out there at dawn and I was racing somebody. I don't know exactly what happened but my car...it stalled. I tried to break but with all the inertia and all of that. My car flipped and Rita was killed. I remember her screaming. It was SO terrible...I've never heard anything like that. I'd hurt my head and I passed out. When I woke up there was glass all around, my car was on fire and Rita was dead. I deserved to be in that cell for what I did to Rita."

Finn finished speaking but started crying. He cried long and hard. He hadn't cried for Rita in 50 years, Maggie didn't know what to say. It wasn't Finn's fault. She took her beloved in her arms as he collapsed crying in her breast. Maggie patted him on the back and let him cry. Finn clung to Maggie. He wraped his arms around her like a vice. He sobbed into her shoulder. Maggie knelt and held his muscular body in her arms. Her hands rubbed his back soothingly as he exhausted himself of his memories. The lovers remained like that for a long time before Finn pulled away. He had gained control of his emotions and was embarrassed at his display.

"Sorry doll, I kinda lost it there". Finn said as he gave Maggie a small smile.

Maggie didn't say anything. She just looked at him. Her eyes were serious and her head was spinning with unspoken thoughts. She too had emotions. Words she couldn't say.

"I'll just go then." said Finn.

"Why?" asked Maggie.

"Well, I murdered someone...you'll want me to leave. I understand...I'll be fine on my own." said Finn.

"I don't want you to go. I want you to stay if you'll stay. I like you alot. The accident wasn't your fault. Leave that in the past, live in the now with me." said Maggie.

Finn just looked at her not knowing what to say. He shuffled a pencil around the dinner table. Maggie patted him on the shoulder.

"I'm all dirty from rolling down that hill. I'm going to take a bath." she said.

Finn nodded. "I'll watch some TV." he said.

Maggie had always liked to take long hot baths. Finn was out in the living room watching TV when Maggie went to take one. As the hot water filled the tub, Maggie's hand went down to stroke herself. It had been so long since she had gotten laid. Finn was in the next room. He was SO hot. She liked Finn alot. Maggie was pleasuring herself and little "mews" were escaping her mouth.

"I probably should have mentioned... woman that wolves' have an excellent sense of hearing. They also have an excellent sense of smell."

There was Finn. He was leaning up against the door in just his boxers.Maggie didn't know what to say. She just turned scarlett. Then to her surprise he scooped her out of the tub. Before she could cry out Finn's mouth was against hers. The feel of his tongue against hers made her shiver, and she sought him out almost instantly in order to feel it again. She shyly slipped her tongue against his, following it back to the comfort of his mouth. Finn coaxed her, playfully and gently with his mouth until she found she threaded her fingers in his hair and was angling her mouth against his trying to taste more of him. Her surprise completely forgotten as it turned into a heated delight.

Maggie's tongue brushed the sharp points of his teeth sending an aroused shudder through her. He must have felt it too because a low growl emanated from deep inside his chest, and he took over the kiss, crushing her mouth with his and sucking at her tongue. The sensation was undeniably erotic and she pressed her body closely to his, her arms tightening around him. He too tightened his arms until she could barely breathe and they moved together as though trying to press one into the other.

Maggie was surprised to find herself in her bedroom pressed between the mattress and Finn's unyielding body. He never let up his kiss. He released her tongue however, and chased it back, invading her mouth with slow deliberate movements. He slid his tongue in and out of her mouth until she captured it with her own, sucking back as he had. He growled low and posveily, and it was a sound that filled Maggie with satisfaction. She knew she was his. Maggie grew bolder, wanting more of him, and slid her hands down his neck and across his shoulders, feeling the firm shapes of the muscles there, dipping and rising under her fingers, and pressed her hands between their bodies to feel the hard ridge of his chest and breathed with delight as the muscles flexed under her hands.

He raised himself and broke their kiss. His chest heaved as he looked down at her with blazing eyes. He was straddling her legs, which still dangled off the end of the bed, and his hands were above her shoulders supporting him, but still keeping her pinned.

"Do you want to stop?" Finn asked, his jaw set tightly. He hoped Maggie would say yes. He loved her so much.

"No, never. Take me." she said.

Maggie could clearly see that Finn was fighting to restrain himself, and that if she didn't stop now, there would be no more opportunity to do so for either of them, neither would be able to stop.

Finn winked at her not stopping. He looked at his lover with heart aching relief as her red well-kissed mouth turned up in a slow sensual smile. She gazed up at him through heavily lidded eyes. The feel of her slender hands on the muscles of his stomach made him let out an involuntary groan, and he looked down to find her fingers snaking up his body and running across his chest.

He raised his head and she could see his eyes glitter. Finn's eyes never left Maggie's as he slid down her until his mouth was poised over her breast. His hands cupped them and squeezed lifting one hardened nipple to his waiting mouth. She watched transfixed as his tongue darted out to flick the pink bud and gasped sharply at sensation. His mouth covered her breast, his eyes never breaking with hers as he began to suck and squeeze, his teeth pressed into the flesh but not breaking it.

She groaned softly as his tongue continued to work her breast even as his lips pulled at it. He pulled away from her and continued with the other, lavshingng it with attention, gently fondling the now wet red nipple he had abandoned. She began to writhe underneath him, unable to hold still, and dug her fingers into his back, urging him on, desperate to feel the blazing fire in his eyes burn through her body. Finally when she'd felt he'd denied her long enough, she began to beg.

"Please" she whispered brokenly. "Please, take me." She felt him shudder under her hands. Her hips began to slowly grind against him adding their own silent plea. Finn rose again, this time leaving her completely. He left the bed. Maggie was about to protest when he grabbed her hips and pulled her further down the bed.. He removed his boxers, all the while searing her naked body with his eyes. She blushed, suddenly self conscious again, and scooted back on the bed, as if trying to escape his penetrating stare. But before she could get too far his hand came down and pinned her ankles to the bed.

Maggie experimentally pulled her leg away from him, but Finn held her tight. She was panting in fear and excitement as he knelt on the bed and crawled toward her, looking very much more like a terrifying predator. She saw the wolf side of him. Dangerous and desirable. In Finn's eyes was dangerous light, even his normally stoic face was twisted into a dark intense smile. Maggie felt caught, trapped, and he was going to devour her.

Maggie cried out in fear and Finn fell on her suddenly and recaptured the abandoned breast he'd been so devotedly toying with, only this time, he sucked hard and nipped with his teeth, scrapping his teeth against her sensitive flesh.

She whimpered in surprise and fear and twisted in his strong grip. But her whimpers soon turned to moans of pleasure as one of his hands caressed the inside of her thigh and pressed lightly against the damp folds. She twisted again, only this time without any thought of escape. She spread her thighs slightly, encouraging him forward. He obeyed stroking her expertly, pinching and massaging her until she was desperately riding his hand. She felt his fingers slide lower again and held her breath as they parted the slick folds and traced the lips of her sex lazily. She groaned in frustration and tried to press her hips up to him, wanting to feel his fingers where hers had been, but he resisted. He released her breast again and lifted his mouth to her ear.

(Finn and Maggie's adventures will continue. Incase, anyone is wondering what a Jaguar C-type is, it's the car from Cruel Intentions. If you don't know what Cruel Intentions is I'm either too young or old for this site. It is a fairly sexy movie though.)

*****

*incase anybody is wondering what kind of car this is, it's the car from Cruel Intentions. If you're about to ask me what Cruel Intentions is then I'm too young/old for this site. It's a good movie. Watch it!