Hungry Waifu World Ch. 01: Screwed

Story Info
A reincarnation arrives on a world full of monsters.
2.1k words
3.76
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satan screwed him! The world cleared, starting with a poster on the wall over his bed. Idol Frederica Philistine stood amongst a smattering of stars like some giant goddess with blonde hair cascading over her shoulders covering her breasts while a star protected her privates. Her hands stretched her mouth wide to give the viewer a good look at her gullet.

Ok, he wasn't an idiot. Silas had dealt with the devil before he was the angel's brother-in-law until the divorce. His deal sent him far away and gave him a brand-new start, far away from the machinations of his ex-wife.

He pulled his dresser open and saw a collection of shorts and shirts that were hardly out of place in the modern world. Maybe the body he took over had a vore fetish and expressed it with a picture of his favorite waifu. Silas stared into the vast cavern of the woman's gaping maw, from her wide blocky teeth to the way her jaws stretched beyond all limits. A stirring rose in his pants; before he knew it, he was pitching a tent, and he felt the urge to be devoured.

Silas felt his heart palpate as the realization that his body reacted like that beyond his control set in. He tried to summon his system, and nothing happened.

The system was a constant friend for the last few months he spent in the other world. It gave him so many goodies like stats, classes, and traits. He was reincarnated as a leech before, and it took some time to get to an approximation of a human shape.

Silas threw a punch and hurt his elbow. His body didn't instinctively stop before the punch was fully extended. Someone obviously never shadow-boxed before, which wasn't as concerning as the crystals covering his desk, including one with a handprint.

He walked over to his desk and looked back. There were standard amenities like the bed he had been sitting on, a chest at the end of his bed, and a good-sized closet. Then there was a long tube jutting from the ceiling labeled lube in this world's language and a drain in the floor.

A knock on the door shocked him out of his staring. He had been so focused on the tube that he hadn't felt anyone approaching. That's around when it really hit him. He was weaker than any other 16-year-old human male.

Silas pulled at his blonde hair and felt around his forehead above his brows. Nothing! There was no slit for his third eye. What was he going to do?

His feet carried him around the room, and he tripped over the drain and bumped his shin against the bed's metal frame. Pain shot up his leg, and he fell on his bed, clutching his shin. Stats were related to the soul; they couldn't be gone; not even Satan could take those from him. He closed his eyes and focused, they were there, but he wouldn't get them for some time. Maybe he was better off training his body over again.

The dungeon quests gave him numerous fruits that increased his stat potential linked to his soul instead of his body.

The knock turned into a pounding.

"Big brother, you're finally sixteen; let me in." Silas noticed then that an alarm had been blaring since he woke up. So, on instinct or maybe an act of muscle memory, he touched the top of the blocky crystal, making the racket, and everything went quiet. Naomi knocked again.

What was he going to do? His new mind showed him an image of a tiny, sweet-looking girl who snuck him extra food and helped him out with his bullying older sisters. She was their mother's 236th youngest girl, and he didn't deserve her attention. So many boys from promising families have offered her their bodies and were gobbled up one after another. His blonde amazon of a sister stood over him in her bra and panties at nearly 7ft.

His eyes widened as some of the pieces fit together. There was a rule in their household imposed by their ancestor, a matriarch with many daughters who became matrons and mothers themselves. Images flashed through his mind almost too fast to keep up with. They were considered off-limits until they turned 16. After that, any girl in Neon City could come after him.

Where had Satan sent him?

Before he could stop himself, a feeling overcame him as a traitorous thought burbled up from his thinking meat. Naomi was here for him. This was beyond his expectations. Sex wasn't an option; he couldn't have that unless he survived the journey and became a hero; only then would he be worthy of mating with a woman. Instead, he could finally partake in the joys of becoming one with a woman's flesh. Naomi tasted his hand once, and it was all she could do to stop him from forcing himself down her throat.

It wasn't for his protection but to follow the matriarch's rules, even with that fact recontextualizing everything his body did what was natural to this world. He didn't have any of his skills or raw stats to save him if something happened. If memory served, women who devoured men were monstrously powerful. Naomi was born at the daughter rank. It was like cultivation based on eating men and other women to gain more power. Naomi wouldn't reach the mother rank until she maxed out the daughter rank and unbirthed someone.

Those thoughts didn't change the fact his hand had already unlocked the door. Naomi ripped open the door and shut it gently behind her. The blond smiled, showing off the red lipstick he liked so much.

Silas didn't like how the body's mind affected him or how hard his boner had become for his 14-year-old little sister. If he had his third eye, he could charm the delightful blue eyes off of the girl and pound her tight pink cunny until morning, damn the consequences. But, unfortunately, he had been screwed over, so that wasn't going to happen.

"I came as soon as I heard you had turned 16. Oh, Silas its offal." Naomi sniffed before looking away.

He walked over to the bed and patted his lap. Naomi quirked a blonde eyebrow before practically teleporting across the room. A fine ass only covered by a thin piece of fabric shook a little before taking a seat on his lap. Her soft cheeks rubbed his meat stick for a couple strokes before she leaned back and let his member rest between her tan legs.

"No tan lines. Do you go out naked?" Silas asked.

"I love going to the lake and laying out. Boys sometimes fight each other to be eaten. It's so cute. My friend Amy likes to eat the losers." Naomi said.

Silas groaned as her lower lips practically sandwiched his cock and snuggled it with their heat. His sister rubbed him with her butt giving his member a nice thigh job while turning his brain to mush.

He concluded that either he heard his host body's name as his own or the body was named Silas by coincidence. Either way, he was beginning to get a handle on the way of the world. Unfortunately, it didn't look good for him. Males were second class to snacks in Neon City, and he had little reason to believe it was better anywhere else.

The next closest human settlement was a month's march through monster-infested forests and valleys. For a normal human teen, it was a death sentence. He needed to get information and find a way to train his body and use his increased potential while his body slowly adapted to his stats. Unfortunately, it could take decades to get back to full power. His body wasn't even considered F- he was an average human by every stretch of the word.

Besides women's ranking system, there was a power level system used through crystal glasses laced with seals.

He gripped her hips and stopped her before he became too horny and tried to do something he would regret. Silas felt the urge to be devoured by his sister stronger than anything he'd ever felt. It was like he was dying of thirst and the only answer was to be inside Naomi. The feeling gripped him and filled his head with thoughts that weren't him.

"So, what was offal?" Silas asked.

Naomi stopped her humping and looked at him, confused. "I was going to tell you after you were safely tucked away." Naomi pouted, turned around, and opened her mouth wide, showing off how wide her jaws stretched. Silas stared under crystal light at Naomi's sexy throat. There was something forbidden about seeing it and not rushing to be devoured. He felt wrong seeing it without doing what he was made for, but he kept his body rigid.

A little drool slipped down her chin, and he leaned in and caught it with his tongue before shivering. It tasted like something so much greater than himself, still growing. Still, it felt inevitable that she would rise above her current rank if he only fed himself to her.

He licked his lips before wrenching himself away. Naomi was so dangerous, and he couldn't get away.

She closed her mouth and pouted. "How are you resisting me? Am I ugly?" Her precious blue eyes watered, and he reached forward to stuff himself down her throat but resisted at the last moment. Instead, he reached a hand around her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug, dragging them back onto his bed.

"I don't want to be eaten by anyone," Silas said through clenched teeth. He felt her large breasts crush against his chest, and her wet cunny had already leaked through her panties enough to let him glide his dick between her labia. It was beyond good, and he wanted to pull the fabric to the side and fuck her. But that would lead to their mother eating them both.

"That might be a problem." Naomi looked conflicted before sighing. "Maybe you'll change your mind about sliding down my throat after you hear mom's plans."

Their mother was a matron, a step above a mother in rank but below a matriarch.

"What does she want?"

"Be polite; she is our mother, and it could be worse," Naomi said.

"Well, what is it?" Silas asked.

Naomi turned her head away and pursed her lips. "I'm not telling unless you promise to seriously consider being eaten by me," Naomi said.

"Seriously?" Silas asked.

"Yes, and we don't have to stick with my mouth. Amy told me about something called anal that's supposed to feel really good. She likes to eat someone and swallow the other with her butt. I saw her do it, and it's so cute; they wiggle so much." Naomi said. "Or you can risk here," Naomi said and stood over him before slipping her panties to the side.

Silas stared at her deliciously pink cunny closed and tight. She gently pulled her lips apart wider than he expected. The tiny flower widened until he could push his hand inside.

"I'm a little small, but you might be able to fit without breaking most of your bones. Then you can feed eggs. I heard it feels glorious." Naomi said.

He gripped the sheets as his body practically burned with want. A desire for his power to combat this world fought against his body's biological instincts.

"I promise to think about it," Silas said.

"Alright, then we'll play a game. Just kiss me where you want to go, and I'll make it happen to the best of my abilities. Don't worry; the lube to the room has been turned on." Naomi said.

"What does mom have planned for me?" Silas asked.

Naomi sighed and yanked her panties off, leaving the black bra covering her breasts. She grabbed her boobs and smiled. "Mom is pregnant and due any day now. Do you know what that means?"

Silas's traitorous brain told him through flashes of his brothers. Charles and Atlas were the last two she chose, and they were eaten by her breasts and turned into milk. He remembered hearing moans from inside her breasts as they wiggled for weeks. Then her breasts rounded out around the time the twelve were born.

"I'm last in the rankings; how long do I have to improve," Silas asked.

"You had sixteen years to become hero material. I love you, big brother, more than any other brother, but you aren't a fighter." Naomi said.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll manage. I just have to beat the two of our brothers." Silas said.

"It's not a bad way for a male to go out. Really it's probably better than anything I can do for you. But I'll make your last moments as enjoyable as possible. There are so many toys in my room, and Amy will come over soon. We can do stuff like pass you around between our stomachs; it will be great." Naomi gave her sales pitch.