Hungry Wolves at the Holi Party

Story Info
A married woman, gets mauled by her old college mates.
5.4k words
3.21
47.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun79
varun79
16 Followers

This is in continuation of my first story posted on Literotica. Finally I was able to meet my friend, whom i came across in Literotica by chance, and who went on to become a very close and intimate friend. The first encounter with her was still fresh in my mind, and since last couple days, the scene that took place in that washroom in the cafe, was playing on in my mind, like an endless loop. It was the first time that I was with another woman, up so close and intimate. The delicate scent of her perfume that filled the air around her, the softness of her skin when i touched her hand, the wrinkles on her lips, when she smiled shyly, the strong aroma in between her inner thighs, when I first kissed her on her soaking panties, all the thoughts were overwhelming my mind over and over again. My wife realized that i was quite in a pleasant mood ever since I had arrived from Delhi. Little did she know the reason behind all of that.

A couple days later, I was in the office and in a meeting, around 8 people in the room seated around a oval table. My colleague was presenting some reports and all were attentively focused on the screen. However my attention was elsewhere, and i was glancing at my phone now and then, hoping to get a text from my secret friend.

Just then my heart skipped a beat, and the phone chimed. Yes, it was a message from her, and it read that she was quite busy the last few days, visiting relatives and friends, and therefore was not able to chat. I texted back, that it was fine and it was always good to see a message from her even after a long time. Next, what she asked was a pleasant surprise, and it caught me totally unprepared. She asked if I could come to Delhi again, as there was Holi ( Indian festival of colors), being celebrated at her uncle's farmhouse on the weekend, and she wished if I could join the party. I was quite excited with the thought of meeting her again. Without any second thoughts I immediately replied, "Yes!" She replied with a heart emoji and a couple of kisses.

Suddenly, I started taking a keen interest in the presentation going on in the meeting room. My boss Aparna, glanced at me across the table, and asked if I would be able to be present at the client meet in Delhi the next week. Wow, I could not believe the coincidence. It was as if the whole world was somehow conspiring to make my meeting with my secret friend possible. Of course without any hesitation I replied in the affirmative, and also suggested, if I could travel during the weekend itself, so that I can have some time to relax and prepare the presentation for the client over the weekend. Aparna is usually a snobbish lady, and doesn't agree to any proposal without thorough diligence, but surprisingly she agreed.

So it was early Saturday morning, and I was back on the flight to Delhi. I checked into the hotel, took a quick shower, and texted my secret friend.

"Hey, I am now somewhere close to you, where do we meet now."

She sent me the address and asked to directly come there, and told me that I should mention that I am Neha's friend.

"Wait a moment, but who is Neha now?" I texted her.

"Well, you will soon see, waiting for you, come soon," she texted back.

Hmm, well this was yet another twist in the tale now. Does she want me to meet another friend? Does she have a relative, she wants me to meet? I was getting restless with the thoughts, but I had to leave quickly. So I wore the white kurta and white pants in a jiffy and raced down the hotel lobby to catch the elevator. That was the dress code for the Holi party -All white!

I reached the venue of the party half and hour later. It was a huge farmhouse on the outskirts of Delhi, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It seemed like a big party and there were many cars parked outside. I went inside and and there was a decent crowd on the lawns, all wearing white. Though the women were wearing traditional Indian dresses, like a saree or a salwar, and not much skin on show, but yet everyone was looking drop dead gorgeous. Some were wearing a tight blouse with deep and wide neck, showing decent amount of cleavage, there were some with backless blouses and some with very tight fitting salwars. I was just awestruck with what I was seeing.

Just then, a gentleman walked to me and asked, "Hello, are you searching for someone?"

I just muttered, "Neha."

"Oh yes, come with me, and i will take you to her," he said. "She is preparing the snacks for the party."

He led me to a pathway alongside the lawns and into the house, where there was a long table laid with an assortment of snacks.

"There she is around the corner," he said and excused himself to attend to another guest.

I went closer to her. Her back was turned towards me so i could not see clearly. She was squatting on the floor, one knee bent and her foot balancing on the 4 inch heel that she was wearing, Her hair was tied in a hastily made bun, She was wearing a white Churidar (traditional Indian dress for women) going all the way below her knees, and a tight white matching pants. It was a delicate fabric, and her figure was accentuated very nicely. In that squatting position, the full width of her hips and ass was stretched across, and in my mind I quickly summed up that she would probably be a woman in her early 30s, quite natural and curvy. I could not take off my eyes, from over her bottom, just the sheer volume of her buttocks staring at me in my face. There was a noticeable delicate panty line going across on the thighs, and the hips, and it was quite visible, especially because it was a low hispter panties.

Her back was quite sweaty and her fabric was clinging to her back, with the bra hook, quite visible as well. I was very close behind her, even to notice now that her bra was slotted in the 3rd hook. Umm, I thought to myself, definitely a 34C cup.

I was about to utter something, and just at that moment she stood up and turned, with one swift movement, and I could not believe what i saw. It was my secret friend nonetheless!! Even before I would say anything, she grabbed the hand of another guy standing close to her. He was definitely not a Indian, but looked a typical American or European guy.

"Hey, John, meet my friend childhood friend Varun!" She introduced.

I offered a quick handshake and put out a nice welcoming smile for John.

"Remember, the guys I used to tell you about during my school and college days?" She said, while winking at me from the corner of her eye.

"Oh, yes, I do remember all the good times, you had in college as close friends," said John.

"And, Varun, this is my husband John," she added.

"Nice to meet you John," I said, shaking his hand one more time.

I was quite surprised what was happening. Some other guest then pulled John away, and seizing the oppurtunity, she pulled me aside outside the house and on the balcony.

"Am so sorry, for catching you by surprise," she explained.

"Yes, you better explain, what's going around dear."

"Well, I have a confession to make. Firstly I am sorry I gave out my fake name when we started chatting, because I was not sure that our chat relationship would grow into something more real someday. My real name is Neha. And I guess you already knew about my husband and son. So all of that is true and I didn't lie about anything else. I just had to make up, that you were my college friend, so that I could have a reason for you, to be at this party, since I desperately wanted to meet you again," she explained.

"It's ok, Neha. No worries, and am glad you were being honest," I reassured her.

I was a bit more relaxed now, after her confession.

She told me, that she is expecting her friends from colleges, even the boys whom she had mentioned casually in our chats earlier.

I gave her another closer look. She was wearing a really tight churidar, and she had to push it down and adjust a bit, as it was sticking so close to her body. Her breasts were held up nice and tight, and the bra clearly was visible beneath her dress. The seams of the fabric, tightly stretched over her bust.

"Umm, the Delhi heat is unbearable, you know," she gestured, as she wiped the sweat from her forehead with a tissue.

"Yes, indeed," I added, as I could see huge swathes of the fabric under her armpits soaked in sweat already. She was looking so damm hot when sweaty, and i could not help but control my erection inside my kurta pants now. The blood had already started gushing inside the veins, looking at her dressed so sensually.

Just then the sound of the drums beating filled the air, and everyone shouted, The Holi party had begun and all of the people were asked to gather on the lawns outside. There was nice party music also being played by a DJ. Plates with the holi colors were lined up on the table, in different hues. Yellow, pink, red, blue.. wow it was a visual treat. There were barrels filled with colors too, and huge holi pichkaris.

"Come with me!" Neha grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her. "The bastards are here, let me introduce you to them."

There was a group of 3 men standing around and swaying to the music.

"Hey, guys, how are you doing. Nice to see you after a long time." She briefly hugged each of them. "Guys, this is Varun, my friend, whom i met in the US."

Oh my god, yet another lie. I was trying to figure out, how Neha managed to spin out stories just like that, at the drop of the hat.

"And, Varun, meet Vikram, Rahul and Aaryan, my college besties," she seemed quite pleased to see them again after a long time.

I had a quick handshake with each of them.

"Let me grab some colors for us to play," she said, and went off, leaving me with the guys.

I started some small talk, and joined in giving an extension to Neha's lie and spinned yet another story of how i met Neha in US during one official client interactions and how we became the best of friends. Each of them seemed quite different, in character and personality.

Vikram was more flamboyant and quite the macho kind of guy. He winked at me, and asked. "So did you get a real taste of Neha yet?"

I was not sure how to react, as the statement was loaded with a double meaning. I just said, "Yes she is a nice sweet person," and all of them started laughing.

Vikram was well built, close to 6ft, muscular and manly, and was more talkative of the three. Rahul, was more gentlemanly like, more sauve, but it seemed like the typical wolf in a sheep's clothing. Aaryan was more intelligent of the lot, more geeky like, a kind of guy who would know exactly how to please a woman, even if he didn't have even 2 inches sticking between his legs.

Neha, appeared with the tray of colors, and she took a handful of the colors, as much as she could gather in the palm of her hands and smeared it across our faces, each in turn and wishing a happy Holi. There was no need for any invitation, and we reciprocated, by grabbing the colors, and applying on her face too. I noticed, that Vikram cleverly brushed his palm on her hip, arching it over her buttocks. It was quite evident that he was up for more fun. Neha did notice it, and even smiled back at Vikram, The music went on a high note now, everyone was dancing and playing with the colors. John was entertaining his son along with the other kids.

Neha came up to me and whispered, "Well you didn't even apply colors to me nicely."

There was hint of naughtiness in her eyes. I picked up some deep red color in my palms, brushed them together till they were fully covered in color and grabbed her under her armpits and pulled her closer to me. No one was noticing us, and the the guys were flirting with the other women by now. I pushed my palms under her armpits, and squeezed her breasts close, and rubbed my palms all over her bust.

I put the thumb under the bottom of her breast, and lifted the breast in the arc of my thumb and fore finger, and squeezed her breasts firmly. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, like a wave of current rushing through her body. I realized that my hand prints were all over her bust, and i hastily grabbed more color and splashed it across her dress, to make my hand prints blend with more color, so that they are not visible any more. She was sweating even more now, and her bra inside was so visible, clinging to her soaking churidar.

She whispered again in my ear, " I was so desperate to meet you again Varun, the moment you touched me down there in the washroom, I felt the kind of joy, I never felt so far, not ever since I got married."

"I too felt the same Neha, and you were on my mind every single moment, since the time we met." I looked at her intensely in her eyes.

The party was in the meanwhile getting more wilder. There was 'bhang', being served, which is a traditional intoxicating drink, specially prepared for holi, with herbs, intoxication inducing ingredients and much more. It was a much more deadlier cocktail than any of the alcoholic drinks i had tried before. I gulped down a glass along with Neha, and it took an almost immediate effect. The world around us, seemed to be going round in circles.

"Come, let us go to some quiet place, away from the maddening music for a while." She took my hand and led me away.

I followed her closely behind. She was having trouble walking, in her heels as the drink had taken good effect.

"Let me help you removing those," I offered. I bent down and placed her leg on my thigh and removed her heels.

I noticed that Vikram was eyeing us and he gestured to Rahul and Aaryan also. They also came up to us and asked what happened.

"Oh, well she is feeling a bit tipsy, so am taking her to her room to rest for a while," I said.

"Let us help you too," joined in Aaryan. So the 4 of us guys followed Neha to her room.

The main house was quite separated from the lawns where the party was being held. Her room was on the first floor. There was no one in the house and all were outside enjoying the party. When we entered her room, Rahul cleverly closed the door knob and locked it. My heart was pounding, and I felt something was about to happen.

Neha fell on her bed and stretched her legs wide. Vikram got on the bed and started touching her. He removed her dupatta and threw it on the floor. He had a big hard on, which was clearly visible from under his kurta. In fact, all of us in that room, had dicks sticking out. We looked at each other. I was kind of the elephant in the room, but it seemed these other three were quite familiar with the proceedings. They had tasted blood before and like a pack of hungry wolves, and were ready to devour the animal prey again, this time, it was much more juicier, more healthy and mature. I felt overpowered by the presence of the three, but i told them strictly, that I will raise a voice if they tried to rape her, when she was in this drunk state, maybe even though she was fully aware of what was going on.

"Oh don't worry dude," said Vikram. 'We will just have some fun, nothing more."

He quickly removed his kurta and pants, and so did the others. I was also overwhelmed looking at Neha on the bed and i could not control any longer. I dropped my pants too. All of us 4, were in briefs, with dicks clearly sticking out.

"I think there is no more need for modesty among us," suggested Aaryan.

We agreed and we dropped our briefs as well. Undoubtedly Vikram had a huge cock, almost a 8 inch thick rod, while Rahul and I, were close together with around 5-6 inch of stiff meat, and trailing the pack was Aaryan, with around a 4 inch, but with a very thick mushroom head, quite unlike the others.

"Well, you know only the first 3 inches inside the vagina matter really matter," he smartly explained.

We all got on the bed, and started playing with Neha. "Hey, you guys want to play holi, just like we did in the college days, huh?" Neha was in a semi inebriated state.

I turned her over on her back and pulled her zipper from the back of the churidar. Aaryan quickly rolled up her churidar and helped me lift it over her shoulder and neck, while Rahul and Vikram helped to lift her up from the bed, so that we could remove her churidar over the neck. Vikram slid his hand behind her back and snapped the bra hook loose. Neha's skin was so soft and supple, a shade of milky white with a nice tan too. Vikram slid her hands delicately from each of the bra straps. Her body had our color prints all over her. She was wearing a nice lacy pure white padded bra with a strong underwire. The shape of the cups were still intact, especially because the cups were so tightly held over her breasts all this time. Vikram quickly sniffed her bra, and passed it to me. I held her bra in both my hands and felt a bit shy in front of the other guys.

"Go on brother," said Rahul, "You are one of us now, no need to feel shy around us."

I brought the cups in front of my face, and buried my nose deeply inside the cup, wearing it like a mask with my nose and face inside it. I closed my eyes, and took very deep breaths, letting in the strong sweaty aroma of Neha's bra cup fill my nostrils. I kissed softy on the inner linings of her bra cup, where her nipples would have rested. I moved the bra cup all over my face, inhaling her strong sweaty aroma and feeling the nice soft delicate fabric on my checks. Neha really had a nice taste when it came to picking up lingerie for sure.

Having satisfied myself, i handed over the bra to Rahul, who was eagerly waiting for his turn. Rahul also took short deep breaths and thoroughly enjoyed the aroma too. Next was Aaryan's turn, and in addition to sniffing the cups, he started sniffing the straps, and the sides of bra fabric too, going all the way to the strap and hook at the back. We were looking at him in amazement.

"What? Don't you know that the scent would be the strongest, under her armpits?" Aaryan exclaimed gleefully, and we nodded again.

"Come on, all of you, make this Holi so eventful that i will treasure it forever," Neha said naughtily.

I tucked at the string of her churidar pants, and her pants fell loose of her hips. The tight string had left a visible mark on her delicate hips. I saw a nice scar across the belly, probably the leftover from her pregnancy. As i pulled down her pants, i noticed how deep her navel was. I was not able to see it very clearly, during the first time in the dimly lit washroom, but it was so clear now. I pushed my nose deep there and kissed her softly. Her navel had a nice strong unique scent, like that of musk, in fact a delightful concoction of strong sweaty and musky smell. Rahul, helped to slip the pants further down along her knees and the feet. Aaryan held up her feet by the ankles so that Rahul could slid the pants over her legs.

Vikram pulled Neha further down the bed, and got on the opposite side of the bed, so that his back was towards the headboard. He put his hand under Neha's neck and guided his monstrous cock inside her mouth, till it reach the back of her throat. He was aggressive and rough, but yet he knew, how to be gentle with a woman. He slowly moved his cock inside out. Neha lifted her arms and rested her palms on his thighs and let her tongue brush vigorously along the length of his shaft. His testicles dandled on her forehead, and swayed side to side, as he thrust his cock deeper in her throat. Neha spit out a lot of saliva on his shaft, and soon started frothing on the sides of her mouth, as his cock made violent movements inside and out of her mouth.

Rahul, in the meanwhile got on top of her, kneeling with his legs on either side of her body and squeezed Neha's breasts close together, and inserted his stiff penis in the valley between her breasts. He started giving strong thrusts, and we could see the pink head of his cock rising in between her squeezed breasts, during each upward movement, and then disappearing as he pulled back. He stopped and spit in between her boobs to create some lubrication so that he could move his cock more easily in between her breasts. I, in the meanwhile got busy between Neha's legs. I had already got a nice introduction to her scent, during my previous experience with her in the washroom, during my first ever meet. However, I thought the time was quite short and I wanted to spend even a longer time on her vagina, and this was my moment.

varun79
varun79
16 Followers
12