Hungry Wolves at the Holi Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled down her panties again. They were quite sweaty and Aaryan helped me to get them down over her legs. I took a nice deep sniff at her panties, focusing on the large damp spot near the area where her vaginal lips would have made contact with the panties for the prolonged time. The scent was very strong, thanks to the hot Delhi summers. I handed over the panties to Aaryan, who started sniffing it thoroughly as well. I spread Neha's legs, so that i could get good access to her vagina. I took hold of a spare pillow and tucked it under her hips, so that her pelvis would be lifted up nicely to give me a good view of her vagina. Neha had nice thick lips, with nice textured brownish skin tone, a shade darker than her milky white body skin tone. There was a nice trimmed strip of hair, and was quite evident that she had done a recent round of bikini wax.

I put my face down in between her thighs and sniffed her. It was familiar for me, the scent was a known one, having tasted her once before, though briefly. I flashed out my tongue, and took a deep lash at her vagina with the full face of my tongue pushed firmly against her vertical lips, starting at the very bottom, the sensitive zone between the bottom of her vagina and the anus, and going all the way up to her clitoris. With my index finger i made slow circular movements on her clitoris, while i spread the vagina lips with my other hand and started giving those long lashes with my tongue. Neha responded nicely, and started oozing out her juice in no time. I scooped up her juice and relished the nice salty and sweaty nectar, rolled it inside my mouth and gulped it happily. Aaryan, meanwhile was busy sniffing under her armpits, and he seemed thoroughly enjoying her scent. All four of us were devouring Neha, like hungry wolves feasting on a delicious piece of meat, after a fresh kill. It was a sight to behold, as Neha was oozing out fluids from all her crevices. Her mouth was frothing heavily with Vikram's precum, while Rahul had all her breasts wet with his precum, and saliva mixed. I on the other hand was scooping out every drop of juice from her vagina.

Neha was moaning very softly, and after all this activity she was more awake now, and enjoying every bit of the attention and love that her dear friends were showering on her. She thought for a moment, how all their wives were busy enjoying Holi on the lawns, while their hubbies were busy with her, letting out their frustrations and relieving all the built up stress.

It was my turn to insert my cock in her mouth. As i got on top of her, Neha smiled and she kissed softly on the tip of my cock. I moved the cock, slowly from one corner of her lips to the other, leaving a glistening gloss on her lips. She opened her lips, and let me slid my cock inside her. Well, i was not as long as Vikram, but nonetheless, there was a strong intense passionate feeling between us. She closed her mouth slowly and i felt the inner lining of her mouth and cheeks, ensconcing the girth of my penis, and her wet tongue, giving a nice warm feeling underneath the cock. She caught my testicles, and squeezed them gently, and i enjoyed the feeling so immensely. I pushed deeper inside her mouth. All the time, she kept her cheeks close together, to give me enough friction inside her mouth. We looked in the eye at each other, and we both knew at that instant, that we would be having good fun with each other for a long time to come.

All of us were sweating profusely, and each of us were thoroughly satisfied enjoying each and every bit of Neha now. We looked at each other, and each knew that it was time to cum now. Neha, also sensed it at the same time, looking at the stiffened cocks, throbbing veins and the pre-cum dropping out in huge quantities from all our cocks.

"Guys, come around me, and let me savor the fruits of your hard work and passion," Neha ordered.

She was fully in her senses now, and the effect of the 'bhang' seemed to have weaned off. She got up from the bed and knelt on the floor below. We all gathered around her face, and she looked at each of us in turn.

"Bring it on," she smiled.

Vikram was the first one to go, and we all followed him suit and started moving our palms vigorously on our cocks, Vikram was the first to cum, and he spurt out a huge load of cum on Neha's face. It was more fluid, yellowish and quite many spoonful. It hit Neha's forehead and trickled down her eyes. He brought his cock closer and emptied the last drop on her upper lip. Neha, took his cock in her mouth and scooped up the last drop. Next it was my turn and i announced that i could wait no longer. I came up forward and Neha looked at me directly in the eyes, as if gesturing that it would be her favorite one among all of us. I stroked my cock hard, and let it all out. The warm thick white fluid hit her directly on the nose and tricked down her lips. She flicked out her tongue and tasted it. My cum was more thicker than Vikram's albeit a bit less in volume, and pure white curd like. Neha pulled my buttocks closer to her face, and took my cock in her mouth and scooped the last drop from the tip of the penis, she pulled my foreskin backward and with the tip of her tongue, she cleaned the inside of my foreskin too, which I found to be a very sweet gesture.

Rahul screamed, "Neha, that's not fair. You seem to favor Varun more."

"Ha ha, see who is jealous now," she chuckled.

Next Aaryan and Rahul came on her face in quick succession. Aaryan had the most volume and his thick mushroom head seemed to ooze and spurt out one shot after the other, that Neha finally had to ask him, if that was the final one. We all had a good laugh about it.

We all started wearing our kurtas and pants, being thoroughly exhausted. Neha got up too, and picked up her bra, panties and churidar, and went to the washroom and got dressed. Moments later, we were all back on the lawns, and the party was still in full swing. The guys went off to see their wives, and started giving all sorts of explanations for being away for a long time. Neha went up to John and, it seemed to me that he was quite secure about her and not questioning too much. He got back to playing with his son and other kids. Neha, got me another glass of 'bhang', and I said it was enough.

"Oh don't worry, just another one for the road," she convinced.

Just then I noticed, that her bra still had our prints all over them. It was quite easily visible. I whispered in her ear, and told about it.

"Don't worry, let me tell you a way to hide it," and she picked up a pichkari and filled it with the colored water.

"Go on, make me wet now," she smiled naughtily and with another pause added, " but with water this time.. ha ha."

I took the pichkari and sprayed the water with full force, aiming directly at her nipples. Her bra got soaked fully, with the colored water, and the prints were no longer visible.

"See, it was that simple," she smiled again.

It was getting darker now, and was time to go. All the guests said their good byes, and Neha and John were seeing the guests off. I went to them, and thanked them for the hospitality and inviting me to the Holi party.

"Hope you had a wonderful time with Neha," said John.

"Of course I did," I added, wondering if he had any clue what kind of fun we all had with Neha, that whole afternoon and evening. Neha gave me a quick wink again.

I was back in the hotel room, and got undressed and turned on the shower. I felt relieved and exhausted, as the warm jets of water hit my body, and i watched as all the colors got off my body and there was a pool of colorful water on the bathroom floor which made it way into the drain outlet. I closed my eyes, and went back over the memory of what has just transpired that evening. Neha was quite a intriguing woman, she had a colorful past and i was amazed at how she cleverly managed to fulfill her desires and yet keep her husband happy, all at the same time. But for the moment, i closed my eyes, and started stroking my cock again, imagining her milky white breasts swaying with the thrusts, the dark rich brown colored nipples pointed and erect, the trickling juices over her thighs. In no time, i was spurting out thick cum again, and it fell on the floor and blended along with the colorful water before going down the drain. This was a Holi party that i would always remember for years to come!!.

12