Hunted

Story Info
Ezra and his master play a fun little game of tag.
4.2k words
4.85
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains graphic sexual content, strong language, and has a lot of very strong sexual content in it such as: Sensory Deprivation, Sex Games, Sex Tag, Predator/Prey, Blindfold, Cum Play, Overstimulation, Cum Eating, Creampie, Multiple Orgasms.

All characters depicted in this story are over eighteen and have fully consented to everything that is happening.

āœŽļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹ļ¹

Š½Ļ…Šøтєāˆ‚

E Z R A

Ezra had spent the entire day excited and in anticipation of the sun going down. He'd been antsy and counting the moments until the sun set wishing that he were able to make time speed up. It was exhilarating every time they played around with something they hadn't done frequently, or hadn't done at all--but tonight was different because it wasn't just something they hadn't done, there was a wager placed on it. If Ezra managed to find Declan and tap him while blindfolded he could pick where they went for their next trip out of the country, and if Declan won, well, he'd be naked and blindfolded so that seemed obvious. Declan hand warned him ahead of time that while this was his first time playing this game with him, it wasn't his first time doing it, so he had a bit of a head start on Ezra. But Ezra was unwaveringly confident.

Namely, because he no longer gave a rat's ass about the next trip, Declan could pick where they went this time, even if that meant going and climbing fucking Everest--but he would still put his effort in. He still would attempt to play the game, mainly out of his own enjoyment. It felt exciting to think about him wandering around blindly looking for Declan while Declan played with him and hunted him. He had never thought much about it before, but now that he had, it was too exciting to think about anything else. In preparation, he'd been given a week in advance for this scene, because Declan wanted him to try navigating the house with a blindfold without the pressure of a scene on him. It was misery and sweet at the same time, he appreciated the thought behind it, but it only made him even more desperate for the night of the scene to come.

And now it had.

Declan had left Ezra alone in their bedroom so that he could undress while Declan went around the house and covered the windows and turned out the lights and blocked off the basement door with a table so that he couldn't open it and fall down the stairs while blindfolded. When he had returned, he blindfolded him and reminded him of his safe-word before kissing him and then ushering him out into the center of the house naked and blindfolded. After living in Declan's house for a while, he'd grown rather familiar with the layout and where everything was placed--but he'd gone out of his way to memorize every inch of the house in preparation for this very moment.

Ezra walked down the hallway slowly, trying to listen to the noises around him as he trailed his hand along the wall. He had to be quiet or Declan would catch him. Of course, that was his end goal regardless, but the fun was in being hunted. The soft chiming of the grandfather clock in the living room caught his attention and he paused, tilting his head to the side. Behind me, he realized and carefully turned around, and started down the hallway in the opposite direction.

Because of his earlier explorations, he was familiar with his location but Declan was being silent. He couldn't detect a footstep, a breath, anything. He knew the chime of the clock meant he'd been wandering the hallway much longer than he'd initially planned to. At least fifteen minutes had passed, and he'd not even been going in the right direction. He thought that if he managed to block off the bedroom doors Declan wouldn't be able to hide from him, but the man was much more skilled at this than him--however, he was beginning to adjust to the feeling of maneuvering without being able to see.

"I'm going to catch you, Ezra..." The threat was evident in his voice, his words practically hissed. Ezra was startled, his hand reaching out into the darkness to grasp at Declan but he couldn't find him. "When I get done playing with you," Declan's voice came from somewhere in the living room, maybe. It sent arousal flooding through him and he tried to push it aside in favor of speeding up his search.

Ezra let go of the wall, gaining a little bit of confidence as he walked, heading toward the exit of the hallway. He carefully maneuvered around a table that he didn't feel but just knew instinctively it was there. He focused on the sound of the air conditioner, following the sound of the air escaping the vent to lead him into the living room. He reached out aimlessly as he walked, feeling around for the fabric of the couch. When he found it, he paused for a moment. He made it to the living room. He just had to find Declan.

Somewhere out in the darkness of their home, Declan was lurking around, hunting him. All Ezra had to do was tag him before Declan got bored of hunting him and he won. The whole thing was a bet--if he managed to catch Declan first, he got to pick the next vacation spot despite having picked last time. If Declan won, he got fucked into oblivion. Both were things that he wanted equally.

The faintest disturbance in the air as something moved past him caught his attention, stirring the fine hairs on his arm. His hand shout out and grabbed aimlessly, but his hand closed around empty air. "Almost..." Declan's low whisper drifted into the ear on the other side of him, his warm breath brushing against the shell of his ear and the back of his neck. Ezra shivered, a soft moan falling off of his lips as arousal washed through him.

He whirled around, but Declan's amused chuckle was the only thing left of him, echoing quietly off of the walls of the living room. He had vanished into the silent emptiness that lay beyond the blindfold leaving him alone in the living room. Ezra stood quietly, listening carefully for any noises that might signal where Declan had slipped off to. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his rapidly beating heart as he waited for a sign or a signal--he just needed something to lead him in Declan's direction. The longer it took him the more likely it was that he was going to lose. Suddenly, he felt eyes on him. He just couldn't tell which direction they were coming from.

"Master," Ezra called softly, trying to make him give off some indication of which direction he should go in. "I can feel your eyes on me." He breathed out, arousal coating his voice even as he tried to push it away. Focus, he tried to remind himself. Ezra could feel adrenaline and excitement coursing through him, it was just enough to make him a little desperate. His cock was painfully hard, the cold air was biting at his skin and making his mind hazy. He just had to shake Declan's confidence. That's all it'd take to win.

Even a God makes mistakes, Ezra just had to get Declan to make one. Quickly. Ezra gripped into the couch and led himself around it over to the armchair. He reached out and felt around, his hand touching down on the fabric of the armchair. Fuck. He was well aware that at this point, Declan had basically won already, but he was still going to try. He knew the man had to be somewhere in the house, it was against the rules for him to have left so he only had a finite space to hide. It couldn't be that hard.

Ezra moved carefully over to the other armchair by the window and felt around in it as well, finding nothing. He let out a frustrated grunt and gripped into the edge of Declan's great-great grandmothers' sewing machine and carefully led himself over to the couch again. He ran his hand along the back of it as he walked, using it to lead him and to feel if someone was sitting on it. Something told him Declan had to be close, he could feel his eyes after all.

Where the hell are you, Declan? "Damn it," Ezra muttered, licking his lips as he stopped at the end of the couch. He felt a slight disturbance in the air beside him and he turned to face it, carefully leading himself around the couch and towards it. When he reached the entrance to the hallway again, he glanced around as if that'd somehow help him see through the blindfold. He sighed deeply and trailed his fingertips along the wall, carefully leading himself down it.

The first door to the right is the dungeon. It's locked... Ezra paused at the doorframe regardless and felt around for the doorknob. Once he had it, he found that like promised, the door was locked. Okay, the guest room is just across the hall from it. Ezra turned away from it and carefully stepped towards the other door and turned the knob and pushed the door open. It was eerily quiet, not even a whisper of movement came from inside of the room. Ezra felt pretty sure he had miscalculated where Declan might have been, but he was determined to keep trying so he ventured inside and worked his way around the room, trying to touch everything and feel around--he just needed to tap Declan to win. That's all he needed to do.

Ezra sighed and walked uncertainly over to the door and walked out of it, pulling it shut behind him. He felt his way along the wall by the guest room to their bedroom and reached out for the doorknob. Only the door was open. Yess! Ezra felt giddy as he walked into the bedroom and narrowly avoided hitting the dresser as he walked past it. He heard something moving beside him and his heart raced in his chest for a moment until he felt Noctis brush up against his leg.

"I could've sworn..." Ezra murmured as he rubbed the cat with his leg softly, not trusting himself to bend over to pet him. Ezra sighed as the cat walked away and he took a step closer to the bed and reached out for it. He could seriously feel eyes on him, Declan had to be there somewhere. The door was open, Declan had to be inside of it. But why had he left the door open? None of the other doors were left open. He paused for a moment as he felt the air move beside him and he reached his hand out towards it. "Damn," Ezra bit his lip as his hand closed around nothing. Declan was way too quiet for someone who he could usually hear coming from down the hall. The man was practically all muscles--so heavy, dense, he didn't know--but he was just not silent.

"Close," Declan hissed, low and hungry, the sound drifting from behind Ezra. "But not close enough," He said, reaching up and wrapping his hand around Ezra's throat from behind, pressing his chest up against Ezra's back as he let out a chuckle. Ezra whimpered, sinking back against Declan's chest. The warmth of Declan's hand around his neck had him trembling, the circulation being cut off to his brain was making his mind go a little fuzzy and fuck. He lost, but he didn't even care.

"I could've caught you," Ezra uttered, his heart hammering in his chest as Declan used the grip around his throat to move him forward and bend him slightly over. He let go of his neck suddenly and Ezra dropped down his arms shooting out wildly as he tried to brace himself on the bed. Almost as soon as he'd managed to steady himself, he could feel Declan's erection poking at his hole. Ezra moaned, pushing his hips back as pleasure coursed through him.

"Look at you, you're absolutely gagging for it," Declan chuckled into his ear, and Ezra shuddered as his warm breath ghosted over his skin. Declan suddenly retracted for a split second, and then he felt lube being poured onto his hole. He gasped, his arms trembling a bit as the chill of it against his already cold skin made his mind fog over. Declan's tip started poking at his rim again, and Ezra gasped and pushed back again.

"Please!" Ezra whined, his fists balling in the blankets below him as he braced himself. His body was burning inside, his lust and arousal intertwining and lighting a fire within him. He just needed Declan. Declan pushed inside of him without further pleading, much to Ezra's delight as he moaned and pushed back into him desperately.

"I've fucked you enough that you just open right up for me," Declan groaned, his hips immediately starting to move. Ezra nodded his head desperately as the pleasure started to seep into him. "You're so desperate to be destroyed aren't you?" Was that rhetorical? Hell yeah, he wanted to be fucked, he'd been searching for this mother fucker for what felt like hours. Ezra whined pleadingly, and Declan chuckled from behind him and sped up, setting a rougher, more demanding pace. Ezra cried out as he felt him moving, each thrust hitting his prostate and making his mind haze over entirely.

The inability to see only made him all the more sensitive, and he loved it. He couldn't deny it, not when Declan was pinning him down to the bed with his dick buried inside of him. Ezra could practically see how sexy Declan looked behind him, and it made his cock twitch desperately between his legs. Declan was gorgeous, ruggedly handsome, and muscular and everything about him made Ezra weak.

Each thrust was relentless, pounding into him and sending lights flashing behind his eyes. Ezra's cock was being rubbed against the bed, and it felt so good. He was floating, barely even able to think as the pleasure coursed through him and left him lightheaded. It was overwhelmingly good, so good that he couldn't even dream of wanting it to stop. His prostate was taking a beating, every thrust of Declan's hips left him soaring high above cloud nine. He could feel every inch of Declan's length as it dragged along his insides, and it made his heart thump harder in his chest and his brain go even fuzzier.

Every movement sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through him and he almost couldn't breathe in the wake of the intensity, but he didn't really want to breathe. He only wanted to be consumed by Declan. His strength, his compassion, his domination--everything, even his looks, make Ezra's insides twist with arousal. He was fully convinced that Declan was a god or something, he was too perfect, too handsome, too loving. Ezra's perception of Declan being above him turned him on to no end--the idea that Declan wanted him regardless was intoxicating in its own right, but the power imbalance was what fueled Ezra. He wanted Declan to put him on his knees and take his power away, he wanted to be completely at Declan's mercy.

Each powerful thrust left him moaning and crying out, strings of noises falling haphazardly off of his lips and he didn't even care if he could be heard outside. The idea alone had his blood pumping faster through his veins, and he whimpered as Declan's fingers threaded through his hair and pulled his head back and over as he leaned down over his shoulder. Declan captured his lips in a passionate kiss, stifling his noises into his mouth.

The slight change in position made Ezra's eyes water behind the blindfold, pleasure coursing through him as his lips moved in time with Declan's. He couldn't think--not about anything other than the intense blinding pleasure that was consuming him quickly. He couldn't tell if the mask was to blame for the darkness surrounding him or if he just had his eyes closed anymore, his pleasure was too intense to even care. It didn't matter, nothing did as he felt his orgasm approaching him, his mind stalling out as his hips jerked forward.

He felt Declan's fingers against the head of his erection, pulling away from the kiss to let out a moan as his hips jerked down into his hand more. Declan growled and bit down into his shoulder, causing Ezra to let out a scream as convulsions raced through his body, pleasure crashing into him like a train. His mind completely blanked out, orgasm taking him over as he came into Declan's hand. He was too consumed with pleasure, he didn't even know, couldn't tell.

Declan's movements sped up, chasing after his orgasm and Ezra moaned as he strengthened his thrusts. Ezra jolted with each thrust, his body hypersensitive in the wake of his orgasm, but he moved his body back into each thrust with reckless abandon. Declan was so warm inside of him, and Ezra loved it. He loved being stuffed full of Declan--he would probably live on the bed with Declan's length inside of him if Declan would let him.

"Oh god, Master," Ezra cried out as Declan started moving faster. He knew that Declan was getting close, he could feel him pulsing inside of him, and fuck, it made him short-circuit a little. Pleasure was seizing Ezra once again, gripping into him and promising to leave him completely incoherent, and it made excitement seep into him. He wanted to spend every moment of forever beneath this man, letting him fuck him for hours on end until he just passed out and then let him keep going as soon as he was awake again. Declan's teeth biting down into him again brought a cry from his throat and his hands gripped at the blankets desperately.

Declan was thick and heavy inside of him, Ezra swore he could feel Declan's pulse inside of him and it was making him completely lose his sense. It was so good, blinding, breathtaking, shattering. Ezra couldn't think of the right words to describe the sensation, all he could think about was how full he was, how deep Declan was. Declan was moving inside of him with strong, deep thrusts and he and he couldn't get a grasp onto anything. It was euphoric, stimulating everything inside of him and he couldn't. It felt too good, he felt too good.

He was falling apart, the world seeming to disappear around him as he gripped into the blankets, Declan moving behind him roughly. Every thrust sent shockwaves of euphoria crashing down over him and everything narrowed down to the feeling of Declan inside of him. A sob tore its way from his throat when Declan's hand gripped into his hair and pulled him up a little and thrusted into him at a different angle.

"F-Fuck!" Ezra gasped, his second orgasm no less earth-shaking than his first. The world was blurring around him, everything fading into the feeling of Declan's insistent thrusts. Even while he was orgasming, every thrust hit his prostate--hell, everything inside of him and he couldn't grasp onto his composure if he had of needed to. Declan didn't stop moving, and Ezra would be forever grateful. "Pl-Please, fuck, so good," Ezra slurred, his toes curling against the wooden floor.

"You're loving this," Declan tsked, his grip releasing from Ezra's hair and sending him hurdling forward. Ezra's face hit the bed and he let out a moan as he felt Declan's thrusts speed up more. His legs trembled beneath him but he still pushed back into each movement desperately, much too desperate. Declan's hand came down hard on his ass cheek suddenly and Ezra cried out as the sting from the slap echoed through him. The pleasure and pain combining in his head was making everything fizzle and burn around him and he couldn't think clearly enough. He wanted more--so much more.

Ezra was entrapped in the pleasure, and in consequence the pain, it was everything and it was threatening to burn him alive. Time bled together a bit, had it been hours or minutes, he had no idea. Declan was still going strong behind him and it was driving him mental. The man certainly loved edging him, but he'd never considered how good Declan was at edging himself. Every time he got close, somehow he managed to stop it before it happened and Ezra loved and hated it. He couldn't understand how he'd not even came once in all the time that he'd been inside of him, mind-numbing how he just kept lasting and lasting. All he wanted to do was make Declan cum. He wanted him to lose his control, he wanted that composed man to wreck him and fill him. He was already wrecked, now he just needed the latter.

"Who do you belong to, Ezra," Declan growled in his ear, putting more force behind each thrust. "Who can make you feel like this?" Every word out of his mouth was said in a deep voice, he could practically hear how close to breaking composure Declan was. He just had to push. But how the hell could he even respond when every thrust was knocking him breathless? It felt too good to think properly, how many times had he even came? He couldn't remember, but he definitely felt like he'd lost a few brain cells somewhere in the interim.

12