Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-You, You," Ezra managed to get out once he remembered how to use his brain and tongue for something other than moaning and writhing. The whole thing left him feeling on the brink of another orgasm somehow, and he was sinking into it so rapidly it felt like quicksand. "I-I needd--" Ezra pleaded, bracing himself on his palms and pushing back against him desperately. "Cum, please, cum inside me," His words were slurred together, he was panting, he probably was drooling all over the bed and just couldn't tell, but he was focused solely on one end game.

"You want me to cum inside you, Ezra?" Declan teased, his tongue licking along the shell of his ear from behind. Ezra moaned and nodded his head desperately. Fuck yes, that's all he ever wants. His pleasure is a side effect of Declan's pleasure--at least that's how he preferred to look at it most of the time. Sometimes it wasn't, but Declan had never said anything of the sort to him so he didn't have to feel that way, which almost made him want to feel that way more.

"P-Please," He sobbed as another orgasm washed through him leaving him momentarily senseless. Everything was gone, and he couldn't do anything other than cry out and cling onto the bed, his throat protesting the way too loud noises echoing around them. He was too fucked to care, his mind completely fried as he tried to focus again on Declan. He was so full he could even the smallest movements Declan made, it was mind-numbing, fantastic, and he couldn't think straight.

Ezra felt Declan's movements fall out of rhythm and warmth spread through him, making him cry out and sink down against the bed as Declan groaned, the sound low and husky in his ear as he slowly rocked his hips forward. Ezra gasped and twitched, surprising himself as he fell over into the abyss of his pleasured pain a final time. Rapture encompassed him and he saw white, shuddering as he felt Declan's cum shooting inside of him, it was so warm and deep, it made him tremble a little. He could feel it so much--maybe it was all in his head, but it was distracting even as he lay spent against the bed, unable to fathom moving a muscle. Declan pulled the string on the blindfold and Ezra's vision was restored, somewhat at least. Everything was hazy to his pleasure-wrecked mind. Declan's hand moved to the center of his chest and pulled him up against his chest as he pulled out of him and Ezra whimpered and fluttered his eyes up to look at Declan over his shoulder.

"Clean up your mess, precious," Declan said softly, nosing at his cheek. Ezra blushed brightly and turned his head to see Declan's hand with cum in it. Fuck, Ezra whimpered, his cheeks flushing deeper as his tongue mindlessly started moving over Declan's palm. He could feel some of the cum on his dick and pelvis, which told him he would've had a lot more to clean up if he hadn't fallen into it when he came the final time. Once his palm was clean, Ezra found himself reaching up pulling his hand closer and wrapping his lips around two of them, and started sucking on them, running his tongue over them.

"What a hungry little thing you are," Declan teased softly, pressing his lips against Ezra's shoulder and gently pulling his fingers out of Ezra's mouth. Ezra whined and reached out after his hand but he found himself being lifted up off the ground and cradled to Declan's chest. He whimpered in frustration at having Declan's fingers taken away from him but he rested his head over against Declan's shoulder, collapsing into subspace entirely as Declan started murmuring words of soft praise in his ear. He was too consumed with the aftershocks of pleasure to even think properly.

All he knew was Master had him. He was fine.

12