Hunted by the Vampire Pt. 01

Story Info
Vampire hunts and kidnaps Eve, hypnotizes her to enjoy it.
4.4k words
4.58
14.8k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizample
lizample
37 Followers

The hairs on the back of her neck stood as a chill ran down her spine. With the setting sun casting long shadows in the woods, she supposed the temperature would drop slightly, but she felt a cold sweat begin to trickle down her back. She popped an earbud out of her ear and listened for the sound of feet on the gravel path, but all she heard was bird song. With a shrug, she resumed her walk and turned her music down, just in case there was in fact someone else with her in these woods. It was, after all, a public trail, and it wouldn't be unheard of for her to see joggers or pot heads. But the trail was one of the city's best kept secrets, and she often had it all to herself.

The sun was setting fast now, and she still had about a half mile to go to get back to the trail head. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was watching her. Stalking her through the woods, silently trailing her and studying her movements. She turned around, taking out her earbuds, and called out, "Is anyone there?"

No reply came aside from the sound of chirping birds and scurrying squirrels. Her pace quickened; a feeling in her gut told her to run. Her eyes followed her footsteps, making sure she didn't trip on roots and rocks that occasionally crossed the trail. As she turned a sharp bend in the trail, she halted, sighing in relief. There was a man a few paces away, leaning up against a tree, dragging on a cigarette as if loitering in the middle of a hiking trail was the most normal thing to do on a Thursday evening. Eve flashed a weak smile at the man, whose handsome face beamed back at her. His teeth were remarkably white for a smoker.

"Hi," Eve breathed, resuming her march up to the parking lot.

The man didn't say anything, but his eyes never left her curvy figure as she continued toward her car. He smiled behind her, canines glinting in the waxing sun, as he soundlessly followed her to her car. She had been scared, and the scent of her fear was arousing. Andrew had been stalking her for a few days, ever since he saw her on the trail one evening. He knew where she lived, knew no one would miss her if she were to disappear. He was a lion stalking a helpless gazelle. And he couldn't wait to sink his teeth into her.

***

After her shower, Eve sank into bed and curled up with her book. She was still thinking about the man on the trail. He'd been one of the most handsome creatures she'd ever seen. A stylish mop of dark brown curls framed his face, and he had intensely dark brown eyes sheltered by strong brows. His lips were full -- almost too full, as if he'd had botox. The thought made her snort. With a glance at the clock on her nightstand, she turned off the light and drifted off to sleep.

She was running, fear and adrenaline forcing her legs to pump harder than they ever had before. The man from the trail was behind her, walking casually, as if he had all the time in the world. But she knew this man was dangerous. She knew what he'd to do her if he caught her. So onward she ran, through the trees and off the trail. "Please, please, please, I have to go faster," she thought, her heart racing.

And then --

The man stood directly in front of her, and took her arms in his hands.

"Hello, Eve," he purred. "What a lovely evening for a run."

She tried to scream, tried to fight, but he silenced her with a fierce kiss, crushing her body into his and forcing her mouth to open to him. His tongue toyed with hers, he pulled her bottom lip between his, and when he finally felt her body slacken, just slightly, he went in for the kill. He knew how to make her his.

He felt her stiffen again as he trailed his lips down her jaw, further down her neck. He ran wet kisses up and down the tender flesh, relishing the thump of her heart in the artery under his lips.

"Eve," he breathed into her skin, "you're going to like this."

Without further warning, he sunk his teeth into her neck, and sipped from her. She cried out, first from the pain radiating from the bite, but then from the pure ecstasy that raced through her body. She could feel her pulse everywhere -- everywhere. In her stomach, in her toes, in her ears, and in her core. Blood flooded to her flower, and she wanted him there, she wanted him to take her, and she was willing to do whatever it took to find release. She jerked her hips toward him, trying desperately to rub her pussy on his leg.

"There's my little slut," he said, kissing the place he bit her.

"Now, listen very carefully, my little lamb," he started, looking into her eyes. "Tomorrow, you will return to the trail. You will have the same premonition that you had today -- that you're being followed. I want you to run. I want to chase you. It really does make capturing you that much more satisfying. I like hearing the fear pulse through you. Do this, and I will give you release. I will give you everything. I knew as soon as I scented you that I had to have you for myself. If you aren't at the trail tomorrow, I will come back in the night and torment your dreams for the rest of your life. You have no idea how creative I can be," he smirked, images of dreadful scenes of deserted wastelands, dead animals, humans being flayed alive flashing behind him.

"But it would be dreadfully rude of me to leave you with those images, so I'll leave you with these instead." As he pulled from their embrace and began walking away, Eve slumped onto the forest floor, scenes of him licking her breasts, her labia, sucking on her clit like he was taking the last sip of life from her, scenes of him running his fingers through her hair as he plunged his cock into her, all the while sipping from her neck and sending wave after wave of pleasure through her.

Eve awoke with a start. She glanced at the clock: it was 3:30am. Trying to clear her head, she made to get up to get some water, but she felt the slickness between her legs. "Oh my god," she whispered incredulously. "I had a wet dream."

Her clitoris was sensitive, and her whole pussy was slick with her sweet-smelling nectar. She had to finish, had to get back to the dream. Her pussy throbbed, begging for penetration, but the best she could do was finger herself with one hand while the other rubbed circles around her tender clitoris. As she climaxed and held in a moan, she could have sworn that she heard a dark chuckle drift in through the open window. Immediately, she fell back to sleep.

***

"What am I doing here?" she thought to herself. Foolish. It was foolish to be here. Last night had just been a dream. A dream about the stranger she'd seen in the woods. Just her brain's way of processing information, that's all. She would have come out here for her daily walk anyway, she reminded herself.

She began her walk, savoring the smell of the woods, the birdsong being carried on the wind, the sight of the brook meandering lazily to the right of the trail. Silly it may be, but she could content herself with enjoying nature and then she'd go home.

He watched her stroll down the trail, noting how her round and plump ass shifted and jiggled with each step. Up in his tree, he surveyed where the best place would be to ambush her. But before the ambush, he'd need to alert her to his presence, so he descended from the tree and walked silently down the path, following her a few meters back. He knew that she sensed him when she paused to look around, when he heard her breath hitch and her pulse quicken. Hidden behind a tree, he waited for her to turn back around before resuming his pursuit.

A few minutes later, she turned around again, but this time, he didn't bother hiding. He just flashed her a wicked smile, and he enjoyed watching the blood drain from her face.

Eve felt fear grip her. Fear pushed her forward, fear compelled one foot in front of the other, faster and faster until she was sprinting down the trail. She couldn't let him catch her. In her dream, he'd been a vampire. But in real life? Vampires didn't exist. He was probably a crazed ax murderer-rapist, she realized. Why had she come here? Regret and fear and trepidation filled her, and she felt tears stream down her cheeks. At a fork in the trail, she veered left, away from the center of the woods and toward the trail that ran along the road. He wouldn't dare accost her where people could see. Would he?

The question was pointless, she realized, as she saw him standing up ahead of her, blocking her path toward the road. She turned on her heel and began to run back the way she came, only to find him standing a few feet away. How had he moved so quickly? How could he be everywhere at once? He stalked toward her.

"Very good, darling. Very good."

"I don't know who you are, but stay away from me. I have pepper spray," she bluffed.

He looked her up and down, and smiled sinisterly. "No, you don't. Now, why are you walking backwards? Do I frighten you?"

Eve continued backing away from him, and she raised her arms in front of her in case he tried to rush her.

"A strange man following me in the woods? Yes, that does frighten me. What do you want?"

"Well, first things first, I take offense at being called a strange man," he said, a playful grin tugging his lips up. In the blink of an eye, he closed the gap between them, grabbing her wrists in a vice-like grip. "I am no man." He beamed at her, revealing two elongated canines. As she looked closer into his eyes, she realized they weren't dark brown at all. They were maroon. Red. From blood.

"No. No, no. I'm dreaming again," she said to herself, shaking her head, her eyes creased shut.

"No, darling, you're not. But did you like the dream I sent you last night? I certainly enjoyed watching what you did after you woke up." He barked out a laugh as Eve practically melted from shame and embarrassment.

She slowly looked around, taking in her surroundings, seeing if there was a way she could escape. It was reckless, but she could try. She relaxed slightly, and he relaxed his grip on her arms in turn. Before she could think twice, she spiraled her arms inward, one hand breaking free of his grasp. She tried to drive her palm into his chin, but he was inhumanly fast.

"Tsk tsk, Eve. I thought you would play nice after how needy you were last night." He spun her around and drew her hands behind her back, resting his chin on her shoulder. "But that's alright," he breathed into the shell of her ear. "I like when my prey put up a fight."

It was then that she tried to scream, but he had her on the ground before much sound could escape her throat. She could feel his erection pressing into her ass, and she had a flashback to last night's dream. How desperate she was to cum. How she would have done anything for him to just fuck her. She wriggled around on the ground beneath him, desperately trying to break from his grasp.

"I can stay like this all evening, Eve. I'm a patient man. I can wait for you to tire yourself out, or you can cooperate and we can leave now."

"Fuck you," she gritted out through clenched teeth.

He sighed. "Very well," he said, turning her over beneath him. She looked into his eyes, and as soon as those maroon eyes were boring into hers, she knew she couldn't look away. There was some strange force compelling her to keep her gaze fixed on him. "You will come with me willingly. You will say nothing until we arrive at our destination." She felt the words settle on her skin and sink into her bones. She would follow him. She would follow him anywhere, of course. Do anything he said. Had there been a time when she wouldn't have?

He smiled then, flashing those white teeth, those sharp canines, and a shiver of fear trailed down her spine, breaking through the fog that had settled in her mind when he'd hypnotized her. He leaned down to her lips, brushing his softly against hers in a tender kiss -- as if he was hesitant to kiss her, to claim her. Neither of them closed their eyes during the kiss, and Eve felt herself relax further under his gaze, under his warm, strong body. Suddenly, the moment broken, he brought her up to her feet and led them deeper into the woods.

In what felt like a few minutes, the pair were approaching a castle -- Eve couldn't fathom how there could been a castle in these woods. Had he somehow cloaked it in magic? Could she only see it because she was hypnotized? Her captor -- she still didn't know his name -- didn't look to see if she was following him. She had no choice but to follow him, as if there was a rope tied around her rib cage, pulling her along behind him. Her brain was frantically struggling to keep track of her surroundings and try to discern where they were.

Once inside the castle, she took in the gothic architecture, the grand fireplace, the tapestries lining the walls. It was stunning. Like a museum, almost. She wondered how old this man -- vampire -- was. Had this been his childhood home, or did he just have a taste for the dramatic?

"I'll show you to your room," he said. The sounds of their shoes clacking on the stone floors echoed as she wordlessly followed him down a corridor. The tug around her ribs that compelled her forward was starting to feel familiar, almost. Less strange, at least.

He stopped in front of a large oak door, and it opened silently for him, without him even having to touch it. More magic, she supposed. The room was cozy, with a fireplace, a four-poster bed with velvet canopy, dresser, mirror, desk, and numerous bookcases. "I'm sure you'll be happy here," he smirked. She nodded, because what else could she do? She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

"I'll let you settle in. But I'll be back for you in a few hours. Why don't you freshen up -- you'll want to be well-rested for tonight."

She was reticent to even ask. "Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight, darling. I won't ruin the surprise for you. Let's just say you won't be getting much sleep." She swallowed the swell of anticipation that rose in her core from his seductive voice. She didn't want his words to have that effect on her. She didn't want to notice how big his hands were, how his broad shoulders tapered to a meaty torso, how his dark chest hair peaked out of his white shirt. She wanted to be repulsed by this entire situation, but instead, she found herself admiring his handsome face and form. He left her standing there, cursing herself for not being stronger.

Chapter 2

She'd washed her face, changed into the dress that had been left out for her, and curled up in her bed with a book from one of the bookcases, when she was interrupted by a firm knock on her door. She hadn't been reading anyway, she was much too upset. Her heart beat irregularly and her breath was shaky from crying.

Before she even told him to come in, he'd opened the door and waltzed to the foot of her bed. He took in her form; she was seated with her legs folded underneath her, put to one side, with her feet resting on top of each other. Her breathing quickened, and he just stared at the swell of her magnificent breasts as each breath moved them up and down.

"Are you hungry, darling?"

She glared at him. "Don't call me that," she threatened.

He ignored her.

"I'm giving you the option to dine with me. Would you like that?"

She was hungry. As long as he didn't talk to her, she'd go, just so she could get some food and perhaps scope out the castle in case she could locate the exits.

She followed him down a hallway to the dining room, where there was a single place set for her, complete with water, wine, and a heaping plate of roasted vegetables, potatoes, and grains.

"How did you know I don't eat meat?" she asked timidly, afraid to know the answer.

He brushed up behind her, running his hand down her side, following the curve of her waist, out to her hips, where he rested his hand. He squeezed her there a couple times, the move possessive and claiming, and he enjoyed the feeling of her flesh yielding to his touch, of her body being soft and squishy under his firm hand. "I could smell it on you," he half-whispered, half-growled. It sent a chill down her spine, and she felt her nipples harden under her dress.

As she began eating, he walked to the other end of the table, took a seat, and rested his chin on his hand. Watching. She felt self-conscious and blushed, but continued eating, her head down. Might as well find out more information before I escape, she thought.

"So," she started, still not looking up, "should I call you Dracula?"

He laughed -- then quickly covered it up with a cough. "No, we can leave his name out of this. My name is Andrew."

"Andrew?" She giggled. "What kind of vampire name is that? We have Dracula and Lestat, not Joshua and Andrew." This wine might have been stronger than she was used to.

He bristled slightly -- so slightly that if she hadn't been watching, she wouldn't have noticed.

"The kind of vampire name for a man who was named Andrew, and who became a vampire. I don't see at all how that's amusing."

She muffled her continued laughter, not wanting to annoy him if she truly was at his mercy. The wine was strong; she could feel her head swimming, the blush on her cheeks. As she took another bite of food, she noticed that he hadn't been served.

"Do you not eat food? Are you going to have dinner?"

He smiled, flashing her those bright teeth once again. "I don't need food for sustenance, no. I'll eat on occasion, but I certainly don't need to. I'll eat dinner once you're done." The way he said it sent a chill through her. Her nipples pebbled, and his eyes slid toward them as they pushed against the fabric of her dress.

She set down her fork and looked at him, feeling dizzy. But not a bad dizzy -- it was a euphoric dizzy. Like the world was spinning because she was dancing, spinning, laughing too hard.

When she looked at him again, she noticed that he was unbuttoning his shirt. His hands were beautiful -- they could have been sculpted. Thick, sturdy fingers worked to unbutton his dress shirt, and he revealed a muscled and slightly hairy chest underneath.

Was she salivating at the sight of a shirtless vampire?

"Stop undressing, what are you doing?" Her voice was guarded, wary, and slightly exasperated. She didn't want to want to see him undress all the way. When he'd pinned her earlier, she'd felt his substantial presence pressing into her ass, and now she had an intense curiosity to see his cock. With how this wine made her feel, she couldn't trust herself to not get even more aroused than she already was.

He looked at her with a slight scowl. "As I said earlier, dear Eve, I'm about to have some dinner," his tone slightly exasperated. Before she finished blinking, he'd teleported from his end of the table to hers, and she gasped as his cool touch wrap around her midsection, guiding her back into his bare chest. "Would you stop doing that?! Christ, it's startling!"

"You'll get used to it," he murmured as he pushed her soft locks off of the side of her neck, exposing it to him. He kissed her gently, each kiss filled with care and intention. Each perfectly placed and ordered to get her heart racing, her skin flushed, and her pussy throbbing.

"That's my girl." The kissing continued, deepening, and Eve let out an involuntary moan when he ran his teeth over her earlobe. Languid tongue lashes cascaded down her neck as he made his way to where her shoulder and neck met. His bite stung, cutting off her moan abruptly, replacing it with a startled cry. Almost immediately, she could feel the arousal intensifying. Eve ground her ass into him, needing to be held tighter, secured more closely to him. She was his now, and she wanted him to claim her. Driven by lust, she guided his hands to cup her large breasts, and he hummed his approval as he pinched her sensitive nipples.

"I'm going to devour you," he said, turning her around and pushing her onto the table. Dishes clattered, jostled out of the way by frantic hands. He ripped her dress in two like it was made out of tissue paper. Eve was too aroused to protest. Her voluptuous body was on display for him, the man who drew sustenance from her, who drove her mad with lust.

lizample
lizample
37 Followers
12