Hunted by the Vampire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips were stained red by her blood, and he returned them to her neck and fed from her in a long gulp.

Lightheaded. She was lightheaded. He drew his mouth away, wiping his lips on his sleeve and staining in crimson. Her head lolled to one side, so he lowered himself to his knees to revive her. His tongue started at her puckered hole, wound its way slowly up the rest of her, but stopped just short of touching the clit. She moaned in frustration.

"Someone's being impatient, hm?"

A quick slap to her pussy turned her moan into a sharp, quick cry.

"You see, I think mortals are much too impatient when it comes to bedroom fun. I prefer to take my time. You'll soon get used to my pacing."

Eve wanted to scream. She wanted to beg. But something in the back of her mind was telling her to stay strong. To not give into the immense pleasure of his tongue lapping her cunt like a cat lapping a bowl of cream.

"Oh, Eve, just let yourself go. I know you want to. I can feel it. Don't you think it would be a lot easier to just embrace your true self?"

Eve snapped out of the hypnosis completely and suddenly. "Embrace my true self?!" She was incredulous, kicking her legs at his chest, and he let a few blows of her soft feet make contact with his hairy chest. "I am not... I am not who you think I am," she panted.

He chuckled low in his throat. "Yes, you are, darling. You'll see it eventually, but in the meantime, just trust me to know what's best for you."

"No, absolutely not," she said, her kicks now shifting her further down the table. There was now about a foot of space between her feet and his chest. She knew it was futile, but she had to run. Had to escape this place and this... creature. Anxiety coursed through her, turning the food in her stomach into a rock. Scrambling to her feet, she made it about three strides before he was standing immediately before her, crushing her to him and holding her there.

"Eve, don't try to leave. Don't even think about it ever again, or there will be serious consequences." He spoke the words in a low voice, almost a whispered growl, and she felt their weight settle on her like a thin blanket. Her heart was still racing, and she kept her eyes on her feet. If she made eye contact with him, he would hypnotize her again and she'd actually enjoy him raping her.

"Look at me, Eve. Look me in the eyes."

She did not.

"Do it." It was a command, cold as ice and sharp as steel.

Still, she kept her eyes trained on her feet.

"I have been quite a gentleman to you, Eve. I can get a lot more brutish if you test me. Be a good girl and listen to me, or I will show you what happens when you don't."

Eve considered this. She wondered what her punishment would be. Confinement? No food? A beating? Could she handle those for the sake of her dignity? Earlier, she'd been able to manage her fear better. Maybe she'd been in shock. But in this moment, Eve felt like she needed to run, to find a way to regain control in her life.

"Very well," he said with finality. "Just remember, you brought this on yourself." He threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and turned down a dark corridor. Eve squirmed and wriggled against him, looking for a way to get back on her feet. "If you aren't still once I'm done speaking, I will make what I'm about to do extra painful. Calm down and take responsibility for your actions, Eve."

The cold in his voice stilled her writhing limbs. She took a deep breath and tried to accept her fate as he led her down the dark coridoor.

12