Hunted: Predator Versus Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furrybert
furrybert
1,804 Followers

Sasha allowed the girl to continue sucking him until he couldn't stop himself from moaning out loud. He slid his free hand to her cheek and held her head still, stroking her soft skin again for a moment as she slid him out of her mouth gently. He released her hair from his grip and shoved her backwards so that she fell onto her back, her legs splayed invitingly. Her hair was wild and her face was still flushed, mouth open and gasping in shock at finding herself suddenly sprawled on the floor. He stood over her for a moment, allowing the expression on his face to become hard and brutal as he slid his jacket and gloves off his body and dropped them to the floor. It had the desired effect.

The girl squeaked again in terror at the look on Sasha's face, started wriggling backwards as she realised he was taking off clothing. He kneeled down and grabbed her escaping legs by the ankles, dragged her back towards him until her ass was at his knees. The rough flooring bit into her bare flesh cruelly and she whined in agony, but she didn't stop struggling. He slid over her until he was lying over her body with her legs splayed either side of him and grabbed her wrists in one of his hands, holding them securely over her head. She eventually had to stop wriggling against him as his weight against her was making it difficult to breathe.

Suzanne was convinced that the time had finally come, and was almost resigned to the fact that she was about to be raped. He was so much stronger than her, that she had no chance of breaking her wrists free of his grip. And he was heavy on top of her, to the point where she had to lie still just to ensure she was getting enough air to stay conscious. As she settled down and stopped moving, he shifted his body weight so that their hips met. His pants were still unzipped, but he had moved his underwear back into position. So, although she could feel him pressing against her pubic bone and her vagina, there was at least a thin bit of material stopping him from touching her directly. But she could still feel his body heat radiating against her, and she moaned softly in despair.

Sasha was more than ready to fuck his little girl's brains out, but he hadn't yet quite finished humiliating her. He slid his free hand to her jaw and gripped firmly, dragged her eyes level with his. She flinched at the eye contact, but didn't dare look away from him.

"I am going to fuck you, little girl," he growled at Suzanne softly. Her breathing visibly increased in speed as he started to talk. "I'm going to come inside you. But... not yet." He released her jaw as he slid his hand down her chest to stroke over her right breast gently, his rough fingertips slowly grazing her soft, creamy flesh. She moaned softly, writhed against him for a moment before realising that this only pressed her clit against his dick even harder. Her nipple tightened and grew further as he circled his palm over it before rolling the little bud between his finger and thumb. He moved his hand on to her other breast, and then leaned down to take her right nipple into his mouth, alternately sucking gently and then biting down on it slowly.

Suzanne was confused at the actions of her attacker. Sometimes he was being gentle and sucking on her breast, and then he would suddenly sink his teeth into it instead. The combination of different sensations was starting to affect her, and she couldn't stop herself from moaning softly at the way that he was touching her. He moved his mouth onto her other breast, and stroked his hand down over her stomach slowly, stopping just at the top of her pubic hair. She jerked in fear as he slid his hand over her abdomen, and Sasha smiled against her breast. He stroked over the area again gently, then slid his palm over her side slowly. She shuddered against him, and then her back arched against him automatically, causing her to press her breast against his mouth more firmly.

Sasha slid back up the girl's body so that he could whisper into her ear again. "Do you like that, little girl?" he whispered gently. She moaned against him wretchedly, and he smiled. "Do you need a big, hard cock inside you, baby? Do you need to be fucked? Are you getting wet for me?"

Suzanne's face was burning once again. Her attacker's voice was hoarse, he was getting turned on. But the worst thing was, she had no idea why her body had reacted to him. Granted, he was pretty decent looking, and he definitely seemed to know what he was doing with his mouth, but surely there wouldn't be anyone in the world who would be turned on in the situation that she was in? He hadn't moved his hand from her stomach, and she was mortified as he started to stroke it over her pubic hair, sliding downwards towards her clitoris. With his weight on her and his legs between her thighs, there was nothing that she could do to deny him access.

"Oh please, don't!" Suzanne whispered desperately, her body trembling against the gentle hand stroking down towards her vagina. To her surprise, he avoided both her clitoris and her vaginal opening, instead choosing to stroke his fingertips around the edge of her outer lips several times. Her skin was suddenly extremely sensitive, and she jerked against him in response to his touch. He then stroked the tip of one finger very lightly from the bottom of her opening up to her clitoris, and she writhed against him once again.

"Oh, god!" she whispered softly as Sasha slowly spread her folds open so that he could touch her gently. "Oh no..." He was doing this to humiliate her, and she knew it, but she still couldn't stop her body from doing what it wanted to do. Once she was fully spread for him, he circled that damned finger around her opening slowly, and then up to circle around her clitoris very gently.

Suzanne was whining softly, and she knew that everyone in the room could hear her, but she just couldn't help herself. He had hardly even touched her, but she was moaning more than she ever had during sex in the past. He slid his mouth back to her ear, and she whimpered in response to the sound of his voice.

"You like this," he whispered as he circled his finger around her opening once again. "Don't you?" When she didn't answer, he went on to say "answer me, baby. Or I can make this very painful."

"Yes," Suzanne said, her voice barely audible even though Sasha's ear was only inches from her mouth. He smiled against her ear.

"Are you wet, baby?" he asked, but didn't wait for a response. He slid his finger inside her just a little, up to his first knuckle, stroked around in a circle and then slid out of her again. She gasped in response, was once again mortified – but unsurprised – to feel her hips buck up against him in search of the lost finger.

She was wet; they both knew she was. So when Sasha brought his glistening finger up in front of her face so that she could see it, he did it purely to humiliate her. And she hated him for it, about as much as she thought she could ever hate another person. But when he placed his finger in front of her mouth and told her to lick, she found an entirely new level of hatred. And she still had to do as he wanted anyway. She opened her mouth and took his finger into it, gently lapping her tongue around his wet digit until she had licked it clean.

His eyes were still brutal, but they were no longer cold. They were burning. Suzanne supposed that she could take a little comfort in the knowledge that her attacker was equally as affected by her as she was by him. But it was difficult to do that when she knew the outcome was that she was going to end up getting raped. He had slid his hand back between her legs, and this time his thumb was stroking over her clitoris gently. She was shocked to find that within a minute he had the exact pressure and speed that he needed to use to make her come for him.

Sasha knew that the girl was ready to come for him, but he wanted to play a little more before he moved on. He slowed his thumb on her clit and gently eased his middle finger inside her, stroking in a circle before finding a spot on the front of her vaginal wall that he liked. He curled his finger and moved it in a 'come hither' gesture. The moan that this action wrenched from the girl was deeper and more satisfied than her previous whining had been. He continued for a few moments before sliding his index finger inside her also. She moaned at the increased stretching feeling, then jerked against him as he started stroking his thumb over her clitoris once again.

"Oh god!" she whispered again, her hips involuntarily lifting to meet his hand once again. "Oh my." After a couple more minutes, she was writhing against his hand, desperate for him to let her come.

Sasha slid his fingers out of the girl's body and stroked them over her belly again, giving her time to calm down a little. She moaned softy as he did this, and he did not miss the frustration in her voice. For the first time since he had thrown her onto her back, he released her wrists so that he could slide further down her body.

To her shock, the man gently lifted her legs and slid his head down between her thighs. Her newly freed hands – as cramped as they were – flew to his head, trying to stop him from doing what he intended to do. She couldn't believe that he was going down on her, but she guessed he wanted everyone to see her come before he decided to screw her. Just to make her humiliation complete. She tried her best to push him away, but he had an iron grip on her thighs, and she had no way of stopping him as he slid his tongue down onto her now slick wet folds of flesh.

The girl was trying desperately to push him off her, but as soon as his tongue made contact with her body, her hands flew to her sides and gripped the floor painfully. He stroked over her clit for a few moments, twirling it around his tongue roughly. Then he slid the tip of his tongue around the edge of her opening, as he had done with his finger. She whimpered quietly, and he wasn't sure if it was because of the pleasure or the humiliation that she was feeling. He hoped it was both.

This time, he wanted the girl to come. He slid his tongue back to her clit, and then slid his fingers inside her again and moved them as he had earlier. Within minutes she was writhing against him once again, unable to decide if she wanted him closer, or if she wanted to push him away. He sucked on her clit for a couple of moments, then gently bit into the little lump. She moaned loudly as her body finally won her over, and surged into orgasm.

The crowd erupted into applause as Suzanne came, and she was grateful that Sasha took the opportunity to slide his body back over hers, so that she could hide beneath him. Suddenly though, her gratitude turned to fear, as he moved his underwear out of the way, and she realised what was going to happen next.

Sasha grabbed the girl by the wrists and slid them back over her head, hooking her leg under his arm and pulling her wrists taut so that she couldn't move without hurting herself. "You are fucking beautiful, little girl," he growled against her ear, and she shuddered against him as he nuzzled her ear gently. "Time to get fucked, baby," he whispered, slid his free hand to her hip to hold her steady.

Sasha noticed that the crowd had started a shouting match of those who wanted Sasha to fuck the girl in her cunt versus those who wanted him to fuck her in the ass. He didn't care what they wanted; he knew what he wanted out of the girl, and he knew the best way to get it. An ass-fucking would definitely cause more pain and make her scream for him, but straight sex was a whole lot more intimate. He lined himself up against the girl so that his dick was resting against her vaginal opening, then slid his hand back up to her jaw to keep her eyes in line with his.

Suzanne almost couldn't breathe as she felt the man slide his dick against her opening. Any second now, he was going to be inside her. And then there would be no way to stop him from coming inside her. He waiting until she looked at him again, her tear-filled eyes locked with his, which still burned with desire.

He pushed into her slowly, savouring every inch of gloriously slick, wet flesh as it tightly gripped his cock, and then started to pull him deeper inside her. He moaned softly, shuddered against her as his balls finally came to rest against the smooth skin of her ass. The girl groaned against him, her face flinching as he stretched her open far more than she was used to. But she was wet, and within a few moments, the pain went away.

Sasha allowed the girl to close her eyes once he started moving inside her, and he slid his mouth back to her ear. "I want you to come for me, baby" he whispered, and she whined a "please, no!" back at him. She didn't want everyone to hear her come again. Tough. He slid his hand back down between their legs and started circling against her clitoris gently. Within a couple of minutes, the combined feeling of his hand on her clit and the way he was stretching her body around him caused her to lose control once again.

As the girl started to come again, Sasha slid his mouth over hers and kissed her, hard. He effectively muffled her moans of pleasure so that the only evidence of her orgasm was the erratic twitching of her muscles around his dick. The feeling was incredible, and he moaned into the girl's mouth as she parted her lips and allowed his tongue access.

Suzanne had absolutely no idea what was happening to her. Here she was, lying on the rough floor of a filthy abandoned building, surrounded by horny-looking soldiers, being held down and dominated by a man who had taken pleasure out of beating and humiliating her, and was now raping her and had his tongue stuck down her throat. And he had made her come. Twice. Tears of shame had started to fall down her face, but she still could not stop her body from reacting to him. He was a good kisser, and her body started to heat up again regardless of how tired and ashamed of herself she was.

Sasha had increased the force of his movement inside the girl until she was almost whimpering with pain, and she was still on the verge of coming again. He was ready to come himself, and so he slid his mouth to her ear for a moment. "I'm going to come inside you, little girl" he whispered softly. "Are you going to come for me again?" He slid his mouth back over hers to muffle her cries of pleasure as her muscles started contracting around him again, and he finally came inside her, collapsing on top of her body as he regained his breath.

Suzanne slowly regained awareness of her surroundings as she heard the metallic sound of a zip being pulled. Sasha had put his clothes back in order, and was crouching beside her. He had let go of her wrists, and he stroked the back of his hand against her face gently. She couldn't possibly think of anything more that he could do that would have been worse than what he had already done to her, but he managed it.

"Goodbye, baby," he whispered softly, smiling cruelly as he got to his feet, left the circle of soldiers and walked out of the room. He had left her to the rest of the grunts.

furrybert
furrybert
1,804 Followers
12