Hunter and Witch Ch. 02 - Midnight

Story Info
Anna is visited by a night guest.
1.6k words
4.58
1.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna found remote work as a journalist, began writing articles. At first, she didn't believe she could do it. But she was hired and she became occupied with this new job. It all distracted her from Ben.

Ben did not allow Anna to go up to the attic. He believed that she would fall or break something. But once, when he was not around, she still got there. It was dusty and all cluttered with boxes. She liked that you couldn't hear her mother or anyone else in the world here. She looked out the window at the meadow and the forest. The view from above was beautiful. Anna cleaned up in the attic and set up her study there.

Sometimes at night, Anna started to notice that someone was opening the door of her bedroom and then closing it again. It was not fair to torture Ben like this. She understood that. But she also understood what kind of person he was, Ben was rude and possibly evil.

Once upon a night, when the door opened, she was already waiting. Anna was wearing only panties and lying on a white sheet. Today, she had removed the blanket and was waiting. It was dark, and only the moonlight was shining through the curtains. She realized that someone had approached from the darkness. He took off her panties and threw them on the floor. The stranger placed his hands on her hips.

His hands were rough and large. She shuddered at his touch on her bare skin. He had never touched her in such an intimate sense before. All these years, their relationship had only been friendly.

She involuntarily started breathing more frequently. There came a moment of intense fear, and then the fear receded, and Anna even felt a sense of sexual pleasure from the fact that the fear had gone.

The stranger gently stroked her round white hips. Then, he lightly pinched her small, soft breast. It was so strange to finally play the role of a girl with him

Anna never thought that she would have to perform this ritual of communication between a man and a woman with him. They had been friends for a long time before this, and she always found the concept of sex between them to be pathetic.

She felt someone's breath on her back, as if it was a beast from the forest or someone completely unknown. Anna's imagination ran wild.

The beast's rough fingers began to touch her delicate breasts. He pricked her naked shoulder with his beard. He spread her legs. She was still facing away from him and did not see who it was.

This beast from the darkness breathed heavily, he was big. Anna could feel his hairy broad chest against her back. Anna had never done this before, but instinctively she crossed and spread her legs.

Ben became even closer to her. Anna felt the warmth of his body. It was so strange that he was gentle with her, he had never been tender or sensitive with her before. He had never spoken softly to her before. But now he was touching her body gently. This was so unfamiliar to Anna. She was discovering Ben from a completely new side. Anna was discovering him as a woman.

Ben placed his hand between her legs, touching her penis. This only made Ben even more sexually aroused. Everything happened quickly. Anna was pressed against the bed.

They did it quietly so that her mother wouldn't hear. Anna was afraid to moan or scream. She felt ashamed; she never expected to feel such intense shame.

But Anna still whimpered quietly. Everything was not as she had imagined it. Unexpected and frightening, perhaps she had let Ben do this to her in vain. It seemed she already regretted starting all this. Why had she even come here.

Why did she believe him again. All these thoughts swirled in her head while he was having sex with her. Ben started to move even faster, pressing her to the bed. When Ben had an orgasm and finished, Anna's reaction was tears into the pillow. Maybe it's because it's her first time?

In the morning, the mother immediately guessed everything from just one look at Anna and her behavior. In fact, the mother had long expected and feared that this would happen. But she also understood its inevitability. She understood that Ben was an adult man with his desires. And that Anna was already an attractive woman.

Ben was behaving as usual. And it seemed like he didn't care about anyone at all. Anna realized that everything had changed, but it seemed taboo to talk about it. Everyone understood, but they kept silent. The life of this house had changed forever but nobody could say a word about it.

Ben clearly separated his daytime communication with Anna and their nighttime contacts. During the day, he didn't think of her in a sexual sense at all. He blocked such thoughts. And everything that happened at night remained as if beyond his beliefs. He had already gotten used to this erotic pleasure and could not be without Anna.

Two opposing ideas coexisted in his head. That a straight man should not sleep with a transgender woman. And that if an attractive woman lives in his house, then she must sleep with Ben. That's what Ben thought.

A few days passed. Maybe Ben started treating her better? Has her status changed? No. Everything remained the same. Only the mother started making hints that she knew everything.

The work of writing articles distracted Anna from unnecessary thoughts.

She liked it here in general. In the morning, she walked in the forest alone. Then she sat down to work. She was a little annoyed that Ben still treated her like a younger sister. Or even like his old school friend. She couldn't change his attitude towards her.

Ben didn't want to get used to Anna. But over time, he realized that he had developed a dependency on having sex with her. Now, on the contrary, he was greatly aroused by the fact that she had a penis. He liked to touch her penis in bed, as if by accident. She had feminine wide hips and small soft breasts with tender nipples. He would never admit it to himself, but she sexually aroused him more than regular girls. Especially when he saw her from behind and looked at her balls and penis between girlish round thighs.

Ben left for service at the military base for two weeks, then returned. After all, his attitude towards Anna changed a little. Sometimes at work he remembered her, but not as his beloved girlfriend. He just wanted sex with her.

It was strange, but both the mother and Ben seemed to slightly condemn her for becoming a girl. At the same time, Ben considered it normal to sleep with her. Now that she is a girl. And even now it was her role. And the mother didn't criticize Ben at all. How did this fit into their heads? Anna felt that everyone was using her.

Anna suddenly woke up, it was Saturday morning. Ben was sleeping peacefully next to her, his broad hairy chest rising and falling. She remembered how they had sex last night. He returned from service on Friday and will now sleep half the day.

She had a dream again with a girl who looked very much like her. She lay there thinking about why she kept having this dream. She remembered from her school years that strange stories happened in their town.

Now in her dream, Anna also heard some kind of voice whispering completely incomprehensible things to her. The voice was talking about redemption and sacrifice. And the voice also told her about the fulfillment of desires.

After sex yesterday, they fell asleep immediately and Anna didn't even put on her panties. The old clock was ticking loudly downstairs in the living room. Anna smelled the coffee. Her mother had gotten up earlier and made it for breakfast. Anna wanted to climb over Ben, he was sleeping closer to the door. She started climbing over him carefully, so as not to wake him up. She carefully swung one leg over, sat on his hard abs, with her soft tender thighs. Ben didn't even wake up. She felt his hard abs with her penis and balls. It was pleasant. Anna remembered how he fucked her last night. She liked Ben much more when he was asleep. She looked at his face and body. His beard gave his appearance masculinity and strength.

He was the opposite of Anna. Such guys developed early and were real men by the age of 18-19. Anna was always a feminine boy. At 19, she had almost no hair on her body. She always felt like a girl. Then she started taking female hormones.

Does God or the universe decide who a person should be? Definitely in Anna's case, the universe wanted her to be a girl. She was always mistaken for a girl. And clearly, she was not like Ben. They were opposites. Which somehow attracted each other. Who knew they would be together, sleeping in the same bed.

But Anna remembered that she might wake Ben up. If he sees her naked, he will get angry again. Especially, he was annoyed when he accidentally saw her penis in the bathroom. But at night everything was completely different. On the contrary, he liked the naked Anna. Why is Ben so different at night and during the day? Why are people like Ben so afraid of their desires?

At night he even called her various silly tender words, such as "baby" or "kitten". Why does he need this? Anna always found it funny.