Hunter and Witch Ch. 03 - Seeress

Story Info
Fortune teller reveals Anna's future.
2.1k words
5
970
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.1

Anna put on panties and a short robe. She went downstairs, her mother looking at her disapprovingly. It seemed that it was because they had been loud with Ben last night. But Anna always tried not to moan, and she would be embarrassed if her mother heard the sounds of her and Ben making love.

Now her mother almost always looked at Anna critically. Why doesn't she look at Ben like that?

Her mother said that Anna dressed inappropriately. Anna lived with two people who criticized her for everything. Her mother still thought of her as her little boy. According to her mother's opinion, Anna couldn't wear dresses, women's underwear, or a bra. At the same time, Anna looked like a woman and she had breasts! It was strange that her mother still thought of her that way. But maybe Anna understood that her mother was incapable of thinking of her any differently. To her, Anna would always be her little boy, and nothing in the world could change that. Her mother lived in the past and wanted to bring back that past.

She wanted Anna to cut her hair short and stop wearing women's clothes. Yet, sometimes she would say completely opposite things to Anna. And it was astonishing to Anna. For example, her mother would sometimes say that if Anna were to get married, her husband should be like Ben. Anna noticed that many people around her thought illogically and inconsistently while still feeling entitled to give her advice.

3.2

Sex with Ben became regular. When he wasn't on duty, he would come to her three times a week. She would order thigh-highs online to add variety to their intimate encounters. Ben liked it. He liked seeing her penis between her wide hips in thin black stockings. That's what he wanted to see after two weeks of duty. He enjoyed caressing her smooth legs in stockings while he fucked her. She had a great body. He liked slim girls like her. Sometimes they even allowed themselves kisses in bed, but very rarely. But those moments made Anna even more memorable. After the kisses, they felt awkward.

After some time, she became so accustomed to Ben that she even started experiencing orgasms in bed with him. She hated herself for it. His penis massaged that spot inside her that made her feel intense sexual pleasure. She would roll her eyes and not remember anything else. She didn't think about anything. In those moments, she was just Ben's little girl. All of Anna's thoughts and worries faded away. She even liked the control he had over her when he fucked her. He wouldn't let her move and methodically brought her to orgasm.

Usually, when Ben came back from duty, Anna or her mother would clean and wash his uniform. Then her mother would go with Ben to the mall in town. Anna didn't really like it when Ben returned because it meant he would fuck her.

He usually came on Fridays, and sometimes one time at night wasn't enough for him. So he would come to her in the morning. She usually slept, and she didn't like that he woke her up, but he had been on duty for two weeks, and Anna understood that he needed it. They used to be shy about doing it in the morning because Anna's mother might already be awake. But then Ben's desire took over.

It annoyed her that he didn't consider her his girlfriend. But at least now she could wear any clothes she wanted. Anna finally had freedom. After all, she was Ben's woman here. She enjoyed wearing short skirts and infuriating her mother.

3.3

Ben's brother Max came to visit him for the summer, he was 18 years old. Max was a college student and he was slightly different from Ben. He had a different character. Max had interests like a 14-year-old; he loved playing video games or reading science fiction books. Strangely enough, Anna found common ground with him, despite their age difference. He came here to take a break from college and studying. Max also grew up in this town.

Ben had his own small bunker in the backyard. He was one of those paranoids who expected a nuclear war. One day, when he was at work, she took the key and opened the metal door of the bunker. A concrete staircase led down into darkness. Anna descended, turned on a flashlight. There was another door, which she opened. Behind it was a storage room with canned food and a cabinet with weapons. Further inside was a room with a bed and a writing desk. On the desk was a computer. In the desk drawer, Anna found magazines, all of which featured naked women. They were ordinary magazines that any guy could have. It was gloomy and dark in there.

3.4

Max brought an air rifle with him and he couldn't wait to try it out. Max and Anna became friends, and sometimes they played video games together. Max didn't really understand what it meant to be a transgender girl and he treated Anna like any other girl. It was easier for him that way. They went for walks together in the fields along the farm road.

These walks outside the town with Max helped her forget about Ben. About the situation she found herself in. Anna began to understand how deceitful the idea of coming back here to her old hometown and trying to build a relationship with Ben was. The idea of going back to the past was wrong.

Anna could never understand herself, why she was with Ben. Her brain created psychological traps that she fell into. She was fully confident that she could leave him at any moment. But instead, she even moved to this distant place. Anna sometimes wondered if Max would become like Ben. But Max was completely different.

Ben and Anna had known each other for a long time. Ben was a school bully and sometimes teased Anna. So, Anna knew him her whole life. Why was she with him now? It was a mystery to her. It was so illogical, she didn't want it, but everything led her to it.

3.5

In their small town lived a woman named Adeline. Rumors circulated about her being a fortune teller. Sometimes, she and Max would visit her. She lived in an old house filled with antique furniture, but Anna liked it there. Adeline always stared at Anna, as if she knew something about her or wanted to peer into her soul. She had been living in the town for a long time.

One day, Anna confided in Adeline and told her that things weren't going well with Ben. There was a lot of misunderstanding between them. Anna felt that Adeline understood such matters. As it turned out, she did, but Adeline offered her a more unconventional solution. Adeline was a mysterious woman, and Anna didn't expect this from her. She suggested that Anna wear an old ring that supposedly possessed some kind of power. Anna didn't believe in such things at all.

Anna asked what it would give her and what the point of it all was. Adeline enigmatically replied that the ring could show the future for a year or two ahead and could also reveal some hidden meaning. However, Adeline couldn't say exactly what the ring would reveal. In each case, the ring manifested itself differently. And the ring can only reveal the future to an unmarried woman.

3.6

In one of the July days, Anna finally mustered the courage and went to Adeline's place. Adeline led Anna to a room with a large old mirror. There were many wardrobes in the room, some of them were open. There was a lot of clothing, a sofa, and armchairs. Adeline asked her to undress to her underwear. Adeline noticed Anna's small penis under her lace panties, but it seemed like she didn't attach much importance to it.

Adeline took out a dress from one of the wardrobes, a 1950s style dress that fell just below the knees. She also took out a garter belt for stockings.

Anna put on the garter belt and stockings and looked at herself in the mirror. "You look fabulous, dear. What is Ben missing?"

Adeline imagined, involuntarily, Ben fucking Anna right in these stockings. The image in Adeline's mind was as vivid as reality.

"Our problem lies elsewhere, it's about his character, about the kind of person he is," Anna replied.

"And there's also the issue of our past," Anna added after a moment of thought.

Anna did not understand why she had to wear this dress, but it was probably part of the ritual.

Anna put on the dress and looked at herself. It seemed that nothing had changed in her. But something still felt off. Maybe the whole atmosphere was affecting her like this.

Adeline took out an old silver ring from a jewelry box. It was worn and dark, but it still had a hidden sparkle. Adeline quickly put it on Anna's finger. For a minute, nothing happened. Anna felt silly, standing there in this dress, waiting for something, like a little girl who believed in a fairy tale. But suddenly, she felt as if she was sinking somewhere and everything was turning black, as if she was losing consciousness. She even thought that maybe there was a hidden needle with poison in this ring and it was a trick of Adeline's. She began to think the worst things about Adeline, that she was a real witch, and a wild fear of death engulfed her mind.

She kept sinking into darkness, but suddenly, some light began to break through her eyes. It was hot and bright.

3.7

She was still wearing the dress. She lay under a tree on a sunny day. She recognized this place - it was their town, the road leading to the house surrounded by trees.

She recognized Ben's house. Only the car near the garage was different. There was a white gravel path leading to the house, which hadn't been there before. There was a table on the open veranda in front of the house. There were some people there. With surprise and a certain fear, she recognized these people.

It was her mother and Ben. Someone came out of the house. It was a woman in a black summer dress. She had black hair. She smiled at the people sitting at the table with a fake smile. There was so much falsehood in that smile that it made Anna uncomfortable, especially since the woman's eyes didn't look happy at all. With a certain horror, Anna realized that the woman with black hair was herself, but a few years later. But Anna never wanted black hair and didn't like black dresses. Someone was strongly influencing her.

Adeline hadn't deceived her after all and had really shown her the future, but it was a future that Anna didn't like. She saw that the woman in the black dress didn't look happy.

It also struck Anna as strange that her mother and Ben were calling her by some other name. For some reason, they were calling her Olivia. Slowly, Anna began to remember that Ben had a sister who had black hair. But what did Anna have to do with any of this? What happened to Anna? Why does it feel like Anna is playing a role that she doesn't like?

She entered the house unnoticed. She climbed the stairs and entered her studio where her writing desk stood. She wanted to find her diaries, as she had been keeping them her whole life. The diaries were there, but not all of them, only half. She opened one of them. It made her uncomfortable - in many places, her thoughts and memories had been cut out with a sharp razor or a knife. They were cut right through the paper pages, leaving empty gaps in their place. Her name, Anna, had also been cut out everywhere and erased. It was as if someone had decided to permanently get rid of Anna, as if she had never existed.

Suddenly, everything started to darken and Anna felt as if she were sinking again. She woke up on the couch, Adeline looking at her. It turned out that everything they had said about her was true - she really could show the future. Anna still couldn't come to her senses. Before her eyes was the image of that woman in a black dress. Could that be Anna? Would she become like that? She felt like a completely different person, with a different gaze and that foolish smile. Anna hated pretending.