Hunter and Witch Ch. 04 - Affection

Story Info
Anna can't forgive Ben.
2.4k words
4.5
966
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.1

This glimpse into the future had made an impression on her. Anna couldn't believe that the woman she saw was her. That woman was completely unfamiliar to her. Anna couldn't immediately solve all these mysteries. Adeline took the ring from her and said that Anna no longer needed it.

Adeline told her that perhaps wearing the ring could change Anna. But it wasn't really about the ring, it was about Anna herself. Adeline said that Anna would now change, but she didn't specify how she would change.

Anna realized that the ring had simply triggered the changes that were bound to happen sooner or later.

Anna opened up to Max, sharing her concerns about strange occurrences. For instance, she sometimes began to feel that something bad might happen.

Once, they were driving in Max's car. He had an old Honda Civic. Suddenly, Anna got a severe headache. Five minutes later, they got into a minor accident. The car's bumper was broken, but everything else was fine, and no one was hurt.

"Are you becoming a witch?" Max said to her.

"I don't know," Anna replied.

4.2

About a week had passed since that incident. One day, when Ben was away in the city for a couple of days, Max convinced her to do something. Max had always wanted to shoot the AR-15 that Ben kept locked in the gun safe at home. But he was too scared to do it alone. He knew that Anna, though older than Max, understood him well. Although, of course, she tried to present herself as sophisticated and serious.

She stole the key from Ben's home office, and they put the gun in a burlap sack and walked through the field to the old grain elevator. They loved walking here. The open space around them and the endless sky above. Max set up empty beer bottles and cans near the wooden wall. He glanced at Anna. She was wearing a white summer dress today. Her long blonde hair fluttered in the wind. She looked like a doll, slim and graceful.

They stepped back. The first bullet pierced through the wooden wall but missed the bottle. Then Max took a shot. He hit the tin can on the first try.

So they took turns shooting for about an hour. Anna missed more often than she hit.

4.3

This summer, Anna thought a lot about who she had been and who she had become.

Anna remembered when her body started changing due to female hormones, she couldn't accept herself. She couldn't believe that the woman in the mirror was now her. Her brain refused to believe it and, in fact, still doesn't quite believe it. Something like a short circuit was happening. Then came a feeling of unreality. She actually liked this sense of unreality; it allowed her to rise above all the everyday and mundane. But at the same time, the feeling that she was not the one in the mirror, that she herself was now unreal, scared her. After transitioning, she sometimes thought she had become a new person. It gave her the opportunity to perceive the world anew. And people perceived her differently. The past was receding into the distance forever, but she still remembered well who she had once been.

Anna also often thought about Olivia. She couldn't understand who this woman was.

Anna was sure that she wouldn't choose this new name for herself in the future. Someone else would come up with this name for her. What Anna didn't like about Olivia was her complete submission to Ben. Her total passivity and inability to change anything, which is why she was now so afraid to become her. Nonetheless, she felt that everything was leading her to become this very Olivia in a year, if she didn't change anything. As if some mechanisms of fate had been started and she was already becoming Olivia this very second. Of course, very slowly, but still.

Anna began to understand that the change in her body due to hormones was just the tip of the iceberg, just the visible part. But the real, serious changes were happening in her personality, in what she thought about every second. It was as if she was changing a little bit every day, inevitably changing her character, habits, goals.

4.4

In the evening, she was in the bedroom in just her panties and bra. She was changing when Ben suddenly walked in. He approached her and pushed her onto the bed. Then, he swiftly pulled her panties off.

"You thought I wouldn't notice you took my gun? Thought I wouldn't notice there were fewer bullets? You think I'm a complete fool? Since when did you become so brave?" Ben whispered in her ear.

"If you keep behaving like this, I'll have to lock you in the bunker," Ben told her.

Ben unzipped his jeans. Anna felt his hard cock touch the soft inner surface of her thighs.

He pressed her neck to the bed and spread her legs.

"Guns are not toys for little girls, do you understand that?"

Anna felt Ben's hard cock enter her.

"Don't try to deceive me," he told her.

He covered her mouth with his hand. Anna felt his big cock fully inside her. It was painful and humiliating. He slapped her ass. He liked that she couldn't get away from him now. She tried to moan, but her mouth was held shut by his rough, large palm. She was just breathing through her nose and her heart was pounding wildly. She could only see the bedroom wall in front of her. Everything was fine and calm just five minutes ago.

"Mommy won't hear you, Anna," he whispered in her ear.

Anna started to thrash about; she wanted to run away, but Ben was much stronger than her. He continued to move and slowly fucked her. Of all the women Ben had been with, Anna was the most sensitive. He liked to watch her sometimes cry after sex. It made their sexual encounters feel more real to Ben, more intimate. He liked to watch Anna experience sexual closeness with him. He liked to look at her face.

Ben started to fuck her faster. She couldn't hold back anymore and screamed. This aroused Ben even more. He held her mouth shut tightly with his palm. Ben was sexually aroused by her helplessness.

"You know you deserve this, don't you?" he told her.

He tried to make her feel that it was also her fault. He was punishing her and wanted her to admit her guilt.

He tightly squeezed her soft thighs.

Anna tried to imagine that this was happening to someone else, not to her. That she was just watching from the sidelines. She tried hard to force herself not to think about what was happening.

"This is not happening to me, this is happening to another woman, this cannot happen to me," Anna thought.

But she couldn't deceive herself. She felt Ben's hot body. How he was hitting her thighs with his abs. His strong hand gripping her thigh.

She suddenly realized that she was screaming uncontrollably. On the contrary, she now wanted her mother to hear her. But Ben was firmly covering Anna's mouth with his palm. Anna's mother was wearing headphones and listening to a podcast on her iPad. She was sitting in a chair downstairs and couldn't hear anything.

Ben continued to fuck her faster. Anna's attempts to break free were getting weaker. At that moment, she hated Ben so much. She had no idea she could hate someone so intensely. Ben held Anna's head so that she couldn't move, she could only see part of the bedroom wall and the redwood headboard of the bed.

Anna realized that her throat was hurting from the constant screaming. There were tears in her eyes. She could no longer forgive Ben for all of this.

"We're not going to tell your mom about this, are we?" he whispered in her ear as he continued to fuck her.

Ben suddenly realized that he would never allow Anna to leave him. She should always be with him. And he would use whatever it takes to keep her. She aroused him so much. He liked her small neat breasts. Her small nipples that hardened during sex. Her blonde hair, her delicate graceful neck.

Ben slipped his hand under her bra and tightly squeezed her breast. He felt her small, hard nipple and pinched it with his fingers. Anna couldn't scream anymore. She started to thrash about in Ben's arms again trying to break free.

Ben clenched her small, soft penis in his fist. He liked to touch her cock with his fingers while he was fucking Anna.

Against her will, Anna felt like she was just Ben's little girl again.

Ben began to move faster, and then he reached the peak of pleasure, pressing Anna's body deeply into the soft bed.

He stopped covering Anna's mouth. But she was in such shock that she just lay there, unable to even comprehend what had happened to her. She had no strength to scream or speak. Ben pulled out his cock and slapped her ass with his palm.

"Hey, baby, everything okay?" Ben acted as if everything was as before between them. As if nothing had happened.

He kissed her neck. Put on his jeans. She lay naked on the bed and the last thing she wanted was to look at Ben.

Anna was so tired of all this. Now, as she was changing and even feeling new abilities in herself, being a little girl for Ben was so humiliating. She didn't like it anymore. It was a past stage for Anna. It was time to end it all.

4.5

Ben left and she was alone. She was in shock from what had happened. It seemed like there was no force that could make her get up now and go down to the living room. Look into Ben's eyes again.

And when she returned to this town, she knew perfectly well what kind of person Ben was. And she knew what to expect from him.

So she lay there, thinking about how to end her relationship with Ben. She now understood that he would not accept her decision to leave him. Ben had become even more aggressive lately.

She forced herself to get up and take a shower. She needed to do something and think about something to forget what had happened.

Anna came out of the shower and sat on the bed. The last rays of the setting sun fell on the bedroom wall.

It was already August and Anna's mother was leaving for the city, summer was coming to an end. Anna was staying with Ben.

It was now necessary to end the relationship with Ben. But she suddenly realized a very strange thing. She was sorry to break up these relationships. She realized that she was sad that everything that had been between them, all of it, would remain in the past. And this stage in Anna's life would be over forever.

For some reason, she remembered an incident that happened to her in a shopping mall in their town. It happened at the beginning of summer. Once, she had stayed in the mall for a long time. There were fewer people around. It was getting dark outside. She was ready to go home. Anna went to a part of the mall where she had never been before. Everything was a bit different here, as if it was older. She didn't know that this part of the mall existed. Everything was confusing, and she couldn't find the stairs. She came out to a fountain in the middle of the hall.

Then she saw this man, it was very strange to see him here. He was an emcee in an old-fashioned suit with a cane, who was inviting viewers to the cinema. She had never seen anything like it. This was not common in their town, or anywhere else for that matter. Anna was sure that there should not have been anything like this in any mall. But this peculiarity is what attracted her.

He looked into Anna's eyes, and she became very curious about what movie it was. Behind the red curtains was a large auditorium that resembled an opera or something of the sort. There was no way something like this could be in their mall. It felt abnormal. All the people were wearing different masks and dressed as if they were from the nineteenth century. When she entered the hall, all the heads of the spectators turned towards her. She remembered this eerie feeling, as they looked at her with their eyes hidden behind different masks.

On the screen, there was a beautiful, large garden with various green arches and neatly trimmed bushes. The picture was static. But it seemed like an extension of reality, as if she could step into that garden and something would be waiting for Anna there. Then, one of the spectators suddenly flew up to the large domed ceiling as if pulled up by some thin steel cable, followed by a few more. It was too much, and a wave of fear overwhelmed Anna.

She ran through the mall and didn't see anything around her; she ran towards the exit. She couldn't remember how she got home. She remembered clinging to Ben and not wanting to let go. He couldn't understand what had happened to her; he could only look into her terrified eyes.

For some reason, at that moment, she wanted to become one with Ben. Not to be alone anymore. She took off her skirt and panties and remained only in her crop top. Her nipples became tense and hardened. Ben was shocked by what she was doing. He was sitting in his home office, checking papers. She sat on his lap like a cat, wrapping her long bare legs around him. She wanted him to fuck her. She wrapped her thin arms around his neck.

At that moment, he understood how different his and Anna's personalities were. And that Ben would never be able to understand women's feelings.

He didn't understand Anna; she was a mystery to him. Perhaps that's what attracted him to her so much, that he didn't want to let her go. Ben had dated and been with six different women in his life. And he realized that each woman he had been with was a bit crazy.

For some reason, these women were drawn to Ben, even though he was their complete opposite. He loved order, was rational, and didn't like excessive sensuality. He was rough, but honest.

Anna kissed him on the lips, even though she knew he hated it when she did that. He looked into her eyes and wondered what had frightened Anna so much.