Hunter and Witch Ch. 06 - Ritual

Story Info
Anna is leaving the town.
2.8k words
4.8
653
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6.1

The next day, she started thinking about what kind of clue Evelyn had given her. Just a black book, that's it? No advice, nothing special. Being a witch in the modern world was difficult. She placed Evelyn's daughter's dress in the drawer of the dresser. She remembered how the white flowers on it had started moving in the reflections of the mirrors yesterday. Maybe it was just her imagination? But no, she definitely saw it.

She went online to read about how to perform a ritual. No one had taught her anything about being a witch. The funniest part was that a part of her consciousness understood that witches didn't exist, and therefore she wouldn't be able to find the right article online.

Perhaps witches did exist, but not in the way most people imagined. Yes, Anna knew that she herself existed and had some abilities, but she didn't know what those abilities were or how to use them.

But all she found online were articles written by various goth teenagers. They all made no sense.

Max entered the room. He knew what she was preparing. She had told him everything. She just needed someone to talk to about it.

"You need a witch's attire," Max said.

Sometimes Max talked to her as if she were a child and didn't understand anything.

"And where am I supposed to buy it? In a store that sells Halloween accessories?"

Anna found it funny how non-standard and silly her situation was.

6.2

On Saturday morning, she woke up early and realized that some force was pulling her towards the fields, where they used to go for walks. It was as if she had seen that place in a dream last night. She remembered what she saw in the dream -- it was a tall building. An old grain elevator. She realized that the time for the ritual had come, but she had no idea what she was supposed to do there.

She also remembered about the "witch's attire." What could it be and where could she get it? In her mind, a pointed hat and a cloak came up.

"No, in reality, it's not like that," she said to herself.

These are just stereotypes created by people. In reality, any ordinary woman can be a witch.

Could Anna consider Evelyn a real witch? Yes, of course. Anna remembered the horrifying endless basement and everything that happened to her there. Could Evelyn's daughter be considered a witch's daughter? Yes. Perhaps the dress of Evelyn's daughter was the only option for Anna.

Anna was a little afraid of this dress and the memories associated with it.

She took it out of the drawer and put it on. In the morning light, it looked like an ordinary dress, black with beautifully embroidered white flowers. It was just strange that the dress was neatly folded and ironed. Anna remembered that she hadn't done that. She didn't have time for it.

She took a small backpack that she used to take on hikes with Ben. She invited Max to come along.

"Come with me," Anna told him.

Max understood everything. The time for the ritual had come. He brought his air rifle to "protect" Anna. It was drizzling outside. They put on their raincoats and walked along the asphalt road, then turned onto a small trail and headed towards the fields, towards the old grain elevator. For some reason, this reminded Anna of a scene from the Lord of the Rings book.

6.3

They arrived at the place that Anna had seen in her dream, with the old grain elevator visible not far behind them.

"Is this the place?" Max asked.

"Yes, exactly. This is the place I saw in my dream," Anna confirmed.

But Anna didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just a field and some bushes. Once again, she had been mistaken and things didn't go as planned. However, Max started kicking the grass with his feet. It seemed pointless to Anna, but he beckoned her over.

"Look at this," he said to her.

Underneath the yellow and green grass, there was ash and the ground was charred. There had once been a bonfire here, and judging by the size, it must have been huge.

There were only a few branches in the field, so they went to the elevator and gathered branches from the trees growing nearby. As Anna crossed the abandoned railroad tracks, she felt something, although she couldn't quite explain what it was.

For two hours, they collected branches. They managed to gather a decent pile of branches, although it was much smaller than the burnt area that had been there. Someone had already performed a ritual here.

"Thank you," Anna said.

Max had to leave. She watched him walk away with his rifle, along the ties of the abandoned railroad, back home. He would return closer to nightfall and check that everything was okay with Anna. The rain kept falling and Anna stood under a tree, her cloak draped over her short dress. She had no idea what to do or how to perform the ritual.

6.4

Evening was coming, it was getting darker and darker. Anna kept thinking about her purpose and destiny. About the fact that when she finished school she never thought she would become a woman, let alone a witch. How much her life had changed. And the strange instinct that now forces her to perform an incomprehensible ritual. Anna had never been interested in magic. She really didn't believe in it, even now she still doesn't believe.

It became completely dark and she realized that the time had already come. Suddenly she thought that the branches were soaked from the rain and she would not be able to light them. She went up to the pile of branches that she and Max had collected today. Anna pulled out a box of matches.

The rain was still falling, but the branches caught fire as if they were dry. The fire from the bonfire was not quite normal and seemed to emit blue flames.

Suddenly Anna saw someone she did not expect to see here at all. It was Adeline. Finally someone who could help her.

Adeline told her what ritual to perform. It was a separation ritual. When Anna first heard what she had to do, she felt unwell. It was all some ancient magic and Anna did not understand at all why such complex things were needed to solve simple problems in relationships.

"But your problem with Ben is not at all simple, you understand that yourself, it is a real addiction," said Adeline.

The picture in the black book depicted two figures side by side. This was called the separation ritual. Even the name itself did not appeal to Anna at all. She did not want her personality to be divided in any way. She was afraid to lose herself.

Adeline told Anna that part of her personality loves Ben very much and cannot part with him. Part of Anna experiences emotional and sexual dependence on Ben. Despite all the rudeness from Ben, Anna really did not understand why she likes having sex with him so much. Why she still lives with him. It was some mystery to her. Not to mention the fact that she truly felt like a woman in Ben's arms. And this feeling was very valuable to her.

6.5

Adeline wished her good luck and left.

The fire blazed more and more. The black book said that the witch needed to burn her robe and remain completely naked, it was part of the ritual. Anna undressed completely. She held Evelyn's daughter's dress in her hands.

Anna threw the dress into the bonfire. It flared up as if it had been doused with gasoline.

"Burn in the fire, witch's daughter," Anna said.

This was also supposed to be said as part of the ritual.

It was already completely dark, stars appeared in the sky. Judging by what was described in the book, Anna needed to enter the bonfire, and the fire would do her no harm. To be honest, Anna was no longer afraid of anything, she just wanted to finish it all as soon as possible. She stepped right into the bonfire and indeed the fire did not burn her body at all, on the contrary, it was as cold as ice. The touch of fire to her delicate skin was like the touch of silk. Anna walked through the flames, for some reason she suddenly felt some excitement.

She walked through the flames and again stepped with bare feet on the soft grass. For some reason, she was overcome with delight, she really became a witch.

Suddenly she noticed Max, it turned out he was not far away and saw everything. Anna felt a little embarrassed that she was naked. Max looked at her, he had never seen her naked before. He came closer. For some reason, Anna did not want to cover her nipples and crotch with her hands. She wanted Max to see her naked in the light of the burning bonfire.

Max did not know what to feel, he had always considered Anna a friend. Anna's hips had grown from hormones and were very attractive. Max felt an erection. He hadn't had a girlfriend for a year, he was too busy with his studies.

Everything between them started happening very quickly. Max had never wanted sex specifically with a trans girl. But now all this atmosphere somehow affected him.

He grabbed her bare ass. Put his hands on her hips. She turned her face to him and he kissed her lips. It was their first kiss. Max had only had sex with one girl, it was at a party.

"Tell me if I'm doing something wrong, I have no experience with trans girls," Max said.

Anna smiled.

"Can I touch you down there? Is that normal for you? It turns me on," Max asked.

"Yes, just be gentle," Anna replied, smiling.

Max's right palm slid from her thigh and he began to touch Anna's crotch. He felt Anna's little penis, which aroused him even more. His cock became completely hard. Anna lay down on the soft grass on her back and spread her legs. She was already anticipating. She loved the female role in everything. Especially in the intimate sphere.

"Won't it hurt you? I don't really understand all this, tell me if something is wrong," Max said.

"It's okay, just do everything slowly," Anna said.

It was their first time and they were not used to each other at all yet. His penis touched her thighs. Anna sighed, her heart started beating faster, there was a slight fear that she loved. She spread her legs wider.

"This is our first contact," she thought.

Max hugged her soft tender rounded thighs with his arms, he liked to touch them. He held her by the hips and slowly began to penetrate her with his cock between her buttocks. Anna felt Max inside her. She screamed, in the silence of the night this scream was quite loud. Max was her second man in her whole life. She felt a little like a whore because she was cheating on Ben. But he deserved it.

"Go to hell, Ben!" Anna thought.

Max felt sweet pleasure in his groin. For the first time in his life he had sex with a trans woman. In fact, it did not differ much from sex with an ordinary girl.

Anna lay on her back, she bent her knees to her shoulders. Max moved faster and faster and suddenly Anna felt that he was ejaculating, she felt his sperm inside her. They did not use a condom. Max pulled out his hard cock. A couple of drops fell on the grass.

Anna was still breathing heavily. She inhaled the cold night air quickly. What they did was so wrong. And it excited her. It was nice to feel like a woman who pleases men. Anna suddenly realized what a pleasant feeling it was.

She calmed down a little and began to breathe slower.

Suddenly Anna felt naked, she was ashamed in front of Max, she wanted to cover herself.

Anna felt that someone was watching them. Not far away was a forest and Anna saw some figure between the trees. Anna realized who it was and she felt a little creepy. After all, her ritual worked. She did not fully believe that she could do this.

Max followed Anna's gaze and also saw a girl with black hair. Astonishment appeared in Max's eyes. He had never seen Olivia before. He did not understand why the girl who looked like Anna was looking at them.

Anna began to think that she had gone too far with this game and that all this could become dangerous. Anna took out the dress she had brought from home from her backpack and put it on.

Anna knew that Olivia did not want to see Anna, she did not want to meet her. For her, Anna was the woman who slept with Ben, which meant Anna was her rival.

6.6

They returned home early in the morning. Ben was still at work. He had been away from home for almost two weeks. Max quickly packed his things and left, he was starting a new year soon. He offered her to move in with him, to stay for a while until Anna found a place to live.

"I'll think about it, thanks Max," Anna replied.

Max put a couple of suitcases in the trunk of his Civic and left. Anna also packed her backpack and travel suitcase. It was a little sad to leave here, but of course she could not stay under the new circumstances. She left some of her diaries. Now she no longer needed them. She sadly looked at her studio.

Anna went to the station. It was still morning. For some reason she really wanted to leave this town. As she walked from Ben's house to the station, she decided to move to another state altogether. She got on the train and looked out the window at the station. People got on the train. And Anna felt her emotional connection with Ben breaking right now.

Anna noticed that a girl sat down next to her. Anna was sitting right by the window. The girl looked about 25 years old. For some reason, Anna realized that the girl was unmarried. Maybe this was already emerging her witch's intuition? Anna was delighted, she was slowly learning to use her new abilities. Maybe someday she would become like Adeline.

Anna noticed that this girl was religious. She was wearing a long beige dress and a small cross. Anna began to think that this girl did not suspect that she was sitting next to a beginning but still real witch. And that she had a black book in her backpack.

Anna began to think about what she had experienced this summer, now she would never be the same again. This summer changed her.

Probably this girl did not even suspect what things Anna did. The girl seemed a little embarrassed that Anna was wearing a short dress. Apparently, where she came from it was not customary to dress like that. Or most likely she was from a very religious family. Her family did not allow her to dress like Anna.

"Yes, such proper girls know nothing about ancient rituals," Anna thought.

6.7

Ben was already home. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. On the threshold stood Anna, but there was something wrong with her. She was behaving somehow strangely, as if for the first time in this house. And her hair, it was not light blonde. Now they were black.

"I see you listened to me and dyed your hair as I asked you to," Ben said.

"Yes," Olivia replied.

"I like that you are beginning to understand me and correct yourself."

"I'm trying."

"Then maybe you'll wear the maid costume I bought you," Ben said.

Olivia nodded in agreement. Finally, she began to do what Ben told her. He had long wanted her to wear this maid dress and black choker. It sexually aroused him.

Olivia went upstairs and dressed as Ben wanted. She came down to the living room, Ben looked at her with pleasure. Now this was the Anna he had always wanted to see. Obedient and understanding him.

"Come to me, baby," he said to her.

He put her on her knees right in the living room. He already had a strong erection.

"You should always be so obedient," he told her.

Olivia opened her mouth and licked the head of his cock. She was also aroused. Now Anna was far away and no one would take Ben away from her.

6.8

Anna looked out of the train window at the fields that were passing by before her eyes. For the first time in many days, she felt freedom. The girl sitting next to her had fallen asleep.

"I have to save Olivia," Anna thought.

The sky outside was covered with dark clouds that seemed to hang low over the ground. Rays of sunlight pierced through the clouds, illuminating them with bright orange light.

End