Hunter Becomes the Prey

Story Info
Hunter denies his future Goddess and pays the price.
2.7k words
2.45
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Albuka
Albuka
1 Followers

The party started early at base camp. My three friends have shot and killed their bucks a week ago and have been just camping and enjoying their time in the woods, drinking, and just having tons of fun. As for me, I have not caught my buck and I am now on my last night of the hunt. Only a few hours and the hunt was left and it will be over. I start to walk out of camp hearing the music and fun starting up behind me again as I go deeper into the woods.

The silent woods surround me. The smell of life overtakes me. I love the mountains and the woods. The truth be told it would not matter if I got my buck, it is just nice to get out into the woods and take in nature and life. I hear a twig snap to my left. I crouch down and look in that direction. Mmmmm yes I see a buck. It is huge. I am barely in view walking away. I do not have a good shot. Maybe it will come my way if I wait. But, no it continues walking away. I only have one hour left of this hunt. I will need to try to follow and get a shoot quickly. As I follow I keep getting glances of the buck, but I can not get I good shoot. I keep following him deeper and deeper into the woods.

The night coming fast and the buck nowhere to be seen I see the writing on the wall. I will have to find my way to camp. As I turn to go back I feel a heat into the cold air to my right. Like I was standing next to a fire. But, I see nothing just a warm breeze. Curious I decided to go in the direction of this warmth. It is getting warmer and warmer, I start to sweat. I take off my coat and hat. I got to be close to the source. I hang my coat and hat on a tree and lean my gun on that tree as I arrive at a cave. It looks like a cave built completely of tree branches. I see a light deep inside of this cave. I go in. I first I can walk upright but slowly I am forced down onto my hands and knees until I reach the source of the heat. It looks like a big circular opening. Sweat is running down my back, down my ass crack. I then hear a voice that sounds like an angel in my ears. It is a soft voice but I can hear it clearly. The voice says. "My pet, I see you have found your Goddess. What is it you want."

Out of the darkness I see the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She walks into the open. Her skin is the darkest ebony I have witnessed. It is like looking at perfect work of art. Her clothes leave nothing to the imagination. This is truly a Goddess. I am quickly aroused still on my hands in knees. "Not very often a mortal has been able to find me. My old servant has recently died and I have need of know slave. But, do not worry my pet. You will only know happiness in the servitude of your black Goddess. I will give you anything you want this one night then you will be mine forever." Her amazing body has me transfixed, I can hardly think. Did she say hers forever? This can not be. I have a family and friends, work, a life of my own. This can not be happening. It seemed like forever but I am able to speak. "Goddess I am sorry, but I can not serve you. I have a wife and kids back at home. I am truly sorry." My Goddess eyes sparkly in red anger, but quickly it fades. She smiles. "I understand, my pet. I would not like an unwilling slut at my side to worship me. I will only take you if you beg me and you will beg me before this night is over. You do not know this, but you are already my bitch."

Fear strikes me. I believe all her words. This Goddess walks towards me and puts a long sharp nail under my chin and lefts my face until I am looking at her sharp heart-stopping eyes. She smiles as my heart melts, I can only hear my heartbeat as I see only her. She speaks, I do not know what she had said. Her dagger nail cuts into my skin drawing blood. She removes her nail and licks the blood from it. She says in a throaty voice. "I will see you again pet. But, it will be you that will be begging to serve me." She slowly walks away. I find myself alone again. I start to feel the cold seep back in. I remember my coat and hat are just outside this cave. I turn around and start to return back to my camp. But, something is wrong. I am feeling lightheaded and aroused. My mind can not stop thinking about sex and getting off. The more I walk the more horny I get.

As I walk to camp I feel my chest growing heavy. My head starts to itch and as I reach up to touch my head I feel lots of hair. My hair is growing, in fact, it is so long now I can get a fist full. I pull it in front of my face. I am shocked at what I see. It is blond and still growing longer. My arousal grows more and more. It is as hard as a rock, but my hard dick is tingling. Instead of growing bigger, it seems to be getting smaller. My mind is growing fuzzier. I am having a hard time thinking. Then I hear voices and start to see a light from a campfire. I hear music and loud laughter. This is my camp I think to myself. My friends can not see me like this. I try to slow down, turn around anything. But my body keeps going forward to camp. I am so warm and aroused. I need to be fucked hard. I need to be fucked in all my holes. WHAT, where did that thought come from. Oh my God, what is happening to me? I then walk into camp. I open my mouth and say, "Hey boy! You looking for fun." My thoughts are screaming. My voice is sounding like a bimbo horny little girl's voice. I need to get out of here. But, my body continues forward, my hips swinging back and forth. Somewhere in the back of my mind I hear my Goddess giggling.

I giggle seeing my friend's eyes on me. My huge tits burst from my tight shirt, my ass the perfect fuckable size. My hand reaches down my pants, I am so horny I need to stroke my dick. As I reach my hand down my pants there is nothing but wetness. I reach into to wetness and find a tight cunt hole. I moan as my fingers dip into my pussy. Oh my, I have a pussy and it feels so good. This is so wrong. I mind is racing. I feel a great need to have with a hard thick cock feel my cunt. I need it so bad, Mmmmm. I mindless walk up to one of my old buddies and grab his cock through his pants. I whisper to him. I am so horny. I moan, please I need your cock in me. I look at my other dumb-struck friends. I need all my holes filled. I need it now. I can not believe these words are coming out of my mouth, but the need to be fucked like a whore is too overwhelming.

I drop to my knees. I put my mouth on the bulge of my once good friend's package. I breathe hot air on the bulge, I feel him stir and moan a bit. I reach up and unzip his pants and pull them down with his underwear. His hardening dick now bouncing in front of my eagle fuckable face. I reach up and cradled his balls and take his dick deep in my mouth and slowly let it slip through my mouth. When only the tip is in my mouth I lick it like it was a clit. As the dick is almost out of my mouth I repeat it again and again. I am so horny. My hands so to my huge tits and I pinch and rub and bounce them as I bob my head, deep throating my long-time friend. Everything seeming to go so fast. I am moving to the beat of my desires. I had no idea that my other two friends had taken off their pants and have approached me from behind.

The dick in my mouth is throbbing with every beat of his heart. I can feel it getting close to explode into my mouth. I want it so back. I want his come. I want to be in his power. I want to please him, no I want to please them all. I am their slut tonight. I want to be their fuck toy, I need to be their whore this night. As he explodes deep into my throat I feel a hand at the back of my neck grab my t-shirt. I am pulled back sharply backward. As the cock leaves my mouth cum fly's into my face. My shirt is ripped off my back. My third friend finishes the deep as I land on my back by grabbing the front of my shirt between my tits and pulls free my tattered shirt, leaving my full bouncing white tits bouncing in the cooled air. They are hard as rocks.

On my back as the cum running down my face starts to cool my hands are at my belt. I am undoing my pants. My mind running wild, all I have is the need to be used and fucked. As my pants loosen my pants are ripped off dragging my whole body a few feet with the velocity of the pull of my friend, who is as eager as me to have my pants off. My friend just seconds from filling my throat and face with grabs me and pulls me to my feet. He grabs my wrist and lifts them together above my head. My breast heaving and bobbing with every breath I take. I can see from the wild eyes of my friends they saw such an inviting sight. "Please I yell, take me." My words were not heard. One walks in front of me grabbing my left tit pinching it off. My third friend walking behind me. He says I want to fuck her ass as you fuck her pussy. But my first friend had me by the wrist was in the way. "Hang on I have an idea." He walks off and quickly comes back with rope. He then loops the rope on a branch above me and ties my hands together. Quickly had to pull it tight till I am on my tippy toes and ties it off at the base of the tree.

Chest heaving and body slightly swaying, I am now helpless, eager, and all theirs. They rush me grabbing my tits and ass. In moments I have two dick in me. My tight ass being split be a huge cock, shooting pain through my body. My body being lifted in the air with every thrust. The pain quickly turning to pleasure as he cups my breast using them to pounce me off his dick. My Pussy is being fill by my other friend, he is slapping my thigh with his right hand and his left hand is on my throat holding me tightly. There is no doubt that I am theirs, I moan like the slut I am. I am cumming over and over. Screaming and begging them to fuck me and use me. My body is made to only please them. Nothing else matters. Then an orgasm explodes through my body and everything goes dark.

When I wake up I find my hands are still tied. I am on the cold hard ground. My mind is clear. I try to remember what had happened. It did not take long. I remembered clearly. Meeting my Goddess. Becoming a woman. My lust. My friends fucking me like a whore. My body starts to scream in pain. My throat is raw, my ass throbbing. My wrist burned from the rope. I am no longer tied to the tree. At some point, they must have wanted me on the ground. My skin feels crusty all over, cum is dried all over me. They must have cum on me many times after I passed out. I feel so used and ashamed. I look around and see my friends pass out all around me, butt naked. I feel aroused at their sight. I want to suck the nearest dick I see. Please no, what is wrong with me. This needs to stop. I use every thought to stop my actions. I am able to pull my mind away from the need to be used like a slut whore. I need to make this stop. I need to beg my Goddess for another chance to serve her.

I can not walk. My body is so stiff and sore. I crawl in the cold morning to my Goddess. The cold air hitting my pussy and tits driving me my Goddess. I must beg her to let me serve her. She is the only one to be able to give my body back. My hands and knees aching I find my Goddess's cave and enter into her world.

I make it to the middle of the cave the heat hitting my body making it slick with sweat. I hear a burst of laughter before I see my Goddess enter my view. She is perfect, even more so than before. How could I have turned down being her servant before? What a fool I am. "Hello, my pet. Quite a show you put on for us. Why are you here, bitch."

"I want to serve you, Goddess. I am so sorry. I want to serve you with all my heart," I beg.

"Do you now. Will, maybe I do want you anymore. You are not worthy to serve me. Maybe I should just let you go. What do you think about that?" She asks.

"I would like that miss. You will not be mad Miss," I ask.

"No, you may go."

I start to turn around still not able to get up and walk, then it hit me. I am still a slut. I can still woman. I can not go back. I turn back to my Goddess. Miss, could you turn me back to a man please."

Anger lit up her flawless face. "What is that bitch. I let you go, now you want me to serve your needs." She snaps her fingers and two hair beasts walk out of the shadows and both pull me up by the arms. "You are not worthy to serve me. You are just a bimbo slut. Now your only use is to me is your holes. My men will use you any way they want."

I began begging, screaming, crying as these big beasts hulled me out of my Goddess's presents. A few seconds later I was in a stockade with my legs chained spread wide. Ready to be used and anyway and by any one person or thing. My crying was slowly stopping as the air passing through my ass and pussy and tits start to get me aroused again. I see women to my right. She has black wings on her back and small horns on her forehead and a whip at the ready. "What do we have here." Then I see a giant beast-man to my left. When he sees me I can tell what he wants as the biggest dick I ever have seen hardens as he watches my trapped body and my tits hang down with a nice sway in tune with my breathing.

Albuka
Albuka
1 Followers