The Cock Whisperer Ch. 01

Story Info
Trans superheroine meets villainess who controls cocks.
3.2k words
4.05
4.1k
11

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her last year of high school, Bella Cross had watched her father fall into a vat of unknown chemicals as it was struck by a bolt of magical lightning. Miraculously, he'd received only superficial burns, but he'd been pretty bummed about not getting superpowers from the event. That, alongside the normal reasons, of course, was why she hadn't told him when she'd spontaneously developed super speed a month later and started using it to fight crime.

As it would turn out, being able to move so fast that time stood still was an insanely strong power and once she'd sorted out a name and costume, it had only taken the new superheroine Bullet six weeks to run all the gangs out of town and put their leaders in prison. The mayor had formally thanked her, she'd been named Lessertown's official protector, and from that point, the vigilante lifestyle had become... boring. With no gangs left, the crime rate had plummeted and muggings had become so rare that most of her patrol time had been taken up by getting cats out of trees. After a while, she'd put the costume down and just not picked it back up. Even when she'd moved to Grand City for university, the local heroes had everything under control so well that she'd decided just to focus on her courses.

It wasn't until she was researching for a Superhero Studies essay that she even thought about her brief stint in the role. Her assignment was to find a local villain and write about the effect they'd had on the community, so she'd been looking through old newspaper articles when she'd spotted one about a villain called the Lady, and her interest had been piqued. The woman in the picture was blonde, wearing a red dress that looked to be made of latex, red lipstick, a fur coat and a chunky gold ruby necklace resting on her considerable chest. Her face was obscured by an embroidered domino mask, and the article was twenty years old, but as she found more articles with pictures from different angles, Bella grew increasingly certain that the Lady looked very similar to Mrs. Oswald, the widow who lived on the edge of her home town. She couldn't be certain, but... Mrs. Oswald was the right age. Searching for the most recent article, she found that the Lady had broken out of prison sixteen years ago and never been found, and Mrs. Oswald had moved to town when Bella was a child, to get away from the city after her husband passed. The more she looked, the harder it was to ignore how well the pieces fit, and the idea of bringing in a villain who'd escaped justice was definitely appealing.

A smile creeping onto her face, Bella noted down everything she could find on the Lady and decided to visit home that weekend.


The Lady had flown under the radar for the first year of her villain career, considered a minor annoyance who would occasionally hypnotise a jewellery store owner to hand over his entire stock, but never caused enough of a disturbance for a major hero to come after her. That had changed when she hypnotised a hero to act as muscle for her in a turf war and didn't let him go afterwards; Madam Hyperbole herself had flown in to make sure she was locked away, and she hadn't resurfaced after breaking out.

Instead, she'd moved to a small town and gone into hiding until, Bullet thought with a smirk, the local heroine had uncovered her through sheer dumb luck.

Was about to uncover her, she corrected. She still needed to get evidence beyond a resemblance so the courts would take the case seriously. Hence why she was hiding in the hedges surrounding Mrs. Oswald's house, waiting for her to leave. She wasn't worried about being seen from the street; the house was at the end of a long private road. She could probably have a protracted fight here without anyone in town hearing anything, and the grey of her costume blended into shadows pretty well. Grey to match her namesake, with black boots, gloves and mask matching her hair as well as black underwear worn over her tights in the traditional superhero fashion. Putting it on again had reminded her how good the latex felt when it hugged her curves. Maybe she should make this a regular thing again, after she'd dealt with the current situation.

Movement from the house drew her attention, and she watched as the garage door opened and Mrs. Oswald backed her car out. Showtime.

Waiting until the garage door was almost closed, she activated her speed and shot through the narrowing gap, too fast to be seen even if Mrs. Oswald had still been looking that way. Straightening up, she brushed away a leaf that had stuck to the icon on her generous chest: a pair of bullets in the shape of a capital B. Once again, her power made problems trivial, and it was with a smirk on her face that she strode into the house proper. Making her way upstairs, it didn't take long to find the bedroom and start searching the drawers, but a cursory search turned up nothing incriminating. No false bottoms in the drawers, nothing hidden in the wardrobe. She even tried checking under the mattress, but the bedroom was a bust.

Figuring the next best place to store old supervillain paraphernalia would be the attic, she climbed the ladder and her eyes immediately fell on an old chest with a metal padlock. A quick trip to the garage to find a hammer made the problem look an awful lot like a nail and she tucked the broken lock into the waistband of her underwear before lifting the lid.

Two things of differing desirability greeted her. The first was a whiff of stale, dusty air that made her sneeze, the second was a sight that made her grin. A bundle of red latex lay in the chest acting as a cushion for a distinctive black domino mask and ruby necklace. Standing, she planned out how the arrest would go, before her head spun and her knees suddenly refused to hold her up.

It hadn't just been stale air.

Swearing, she tried to crawl back to the ladder, but using her speed was already beyond her and her arms were too heavy to drag her along the floor.


She jerked awake, or tried to. Her hands barely moved before the ropes around her wrists stopped them. Her ankles were similarly bound to the other corners of the bed she was tied down on, feet bare as her boots had been removed, but what made her swear again was the fact that her underwear was missing and her - for some reason fully erect - cock was flopped out onto her belly. Her base suit had a hole in the crotch so she didn't have to take it off to pee, hence the underwear being a separate garment, which meant that her cock was fully out.

A smooth voice spoke from behind her, and she almost missed what it said because of a sudden burst of pleasure in her groin.

"Good to see you again, Bella. Though I must say it was rude to come in when I wasn't home."

Mrs. Oswald walked in front of her, adjusting her fur coat to show off the tight curves that her latex dress did nothing to hide, and Bullet tried to ignore how the sight made her cock quiver. What was happening? Her anxiety over being captured by a villain for the first time warred with confusion; Mrs. Oswald had always been hot, and Bullet had spent plenty of nights thinking about her, but she'd never elicited this strong a reaction. Both gave way to a spike of panic as her words registered properly and Bullet realised her mask was gone.

Fuck.

She forced her face to be blank, though Mrs. Oswald's smirk told her it wasn't convincing, and the way that made her cock jump was probably a giveaway in itself.

She had to stop thinking of her as Mrs. Oswald. She wasn't dealing with the reclusive widow from her childhood, she was dealing with a supervillain.

"Well," she started, falling back on hero banter, "you've been lying to me for a while, haven't you, Lady-ah!"

She gasped at the pleasure in her cock as she used the Lady's nom de guerre, and the Lady's titter in response only redoubled the sensation. Jesus fuck, what was happening?

"I could say the same of you. How about we both forget all that and consider it a clean slate?"

"Brilliant! If you could just untie me, I'll come back later and we can have a do-over."

Bullet had to bite her tongue to suppress a moan as the Lady's high, clear laugh brought on the most intense sensation in her cock so far.

The Lady gave Bullet's bound form an appreciative once-over before speaking.

"So, you know who I am. I'm guessing you did some research? What was it, some veteran recounting old stories?"

Bullet considered lying, but didn't see what it would achieve.

"Old news articles."

"Ah, that makes sense. I'm guessing you picked up on my modus operandi, then?"

"You're a mind controller. You hypnotise men and get them to do your dirty work for you."

The Lady broke out in a grin. "You're really close, but there's one detail that's going to be very important in the near future. My power doesn't affect men; it affects cocks. I can talk to them the same way Waterman talks to fish. Isn't that right, sweetie?"

The last part was directed at Bullet's crotch, and her cock pulsed as if in response.

"That's..." Bullet trailed off. She'd been going to say it was stupid, but what was something like this compared to Captain Oblivious being completely invulnerable to everything as long as he pretended it didn't hurt?

The Lady laughed. "It was a bit of a shock, but I'm actually really glad you found me. I've never had a chance to do this to a girl before. And, well, I'm not a mind controller. Not really. Cocks just really like me for some reason." She brushed some dust off her chest, jiggling the hefty tit barely contained by tight latex, and Bullet's cock drooled a bit of precum. "Definitely more than they like the people they're attached to, and in your case, I can see why. You're not very nice to her, always making sure she stays covered, hidden, tucked away." The Lady delicately pressed an open palm against either side of Bullet's cock like she was covering a pair of ears, and she had to suppress a groan as her antagonist leaned in for a whisper. "Planning to have her removed."

The Lady straightened back up, a look of concern and disapproval on her face, and Bullet mustered up a bit of defiance.

"You don't know shit about me."

"True, but your cock does, and she was very happy to have someone finally listen to her. We had a nice long chat while you were unconscious. We're friends now, and I don't like how much power you have over my friend, so I'm going to redress that. Now hush."

"Get fucked, -AH!" Bullet's anger cut off in a yelp of pleasure she had to stifle as the Lady laid across her belly facing away from her like she wasn't important and started stroking her cock. She couldn't get any words out from then, and she refused to give voice to the moans the sensations in her groin were trying to pull out of her.

"Now, sweetie," the Lady cooed at her cock as though the two of them were lovers in a private setting, "I want you to remember this feeling and focus on it. In a second, I'm going to take my hand away, and I want you to try to keep the feeling going. Are you ready?"

The Lady stopped stroking Bullet's cock, and after a moment, the pleasure subsided to the point she could speak again.

"It didn't work, you-" She had to cut off again as the Lady resumed stroking.

"That's okay," she encouraged the cock gently, "it's your first time. You can have another go."

The Lady's hand left her cock again, but it was like a ghost of it stayed behind, gently continuing the stroking. Bullet froze, vainly hoping the Lady wouldn't notice anything.

"That's it, just like that. I'm so proud of you, sweetie!"

The sensation grew stronger, until it was like the Lady was jerking her off again, even though neither of her hands were near Bullet's cock.

"Oh, that's so good, sweetie! That's so good! Now, whenever Bella does something you like, you can reward her with this! And with this."

The Lady lowered her head and pressed her plush lips against the side of her shaft.

"Oh, fuck!" Bullet exclaimed at the pleasure, but she was ignored.

"Now," the Lady breathed, "I've taught you how to reward her, but now I want you to imagine the feeling of being squeezed and twisted, hard. No, no, you don't have to actually feel it; I would never do that to you. I just want you to make her feel it."

"Wait," said Bullet, recovering enough to process what was being said. "Wait, please-" She cut off in a scream as pain like nothing she'd ever felt exploded in her groin, like it had been caught in heavy machinery while being stabbed with hot knives. She screamed so hard her throat hurt until, she had no idea when, the pain subsided. When she came back to her senses, her skin was clammy and cold beneath the latex, and she was shivering uncontrollably. The Lady was talking to her cock again.

"-job. Now, you can punish her when she does anything you don't like and reward her for being good."

It was at that point, she felt something from her cock that wasn't pain or pleasure, but felt more like... eagerness. She shuddered before looking out the window, down the Lady's long driveway towards town. She couldn't see the town past all the trees, and she supposed that that would have to be the test of whether anyone could hear her plight to help her.

She returned her gaze to what was in front of her as the Lady shifted to meet her eyes with a smirk on her lips.

"Now, sweetie, I'm going to untie Bella in a second. I want you to make sure she doesn't hurt me or try to run away. Can you do that?"

Again, Bullet felt something in her cock that shouldn't have existed there. Agreement.

She was silent as the Lady untied her wrists and ankles. She considered making an escape attempt, but then couldn't stop a shudder at the memory of the pain she'd just experienced.

"Nothing to say?" The Lady taunted her, then went on without pausing. "Good. I don't want to hear you right now. Bring my new friend down to the lounge; I want to spend some more time with her."

The Lady turned and strode out of the room without pausing, leaving Bullet alone. She lay there for a second, not trusting herself to stand, but was galvanised into action by a phantom hand returning to stroke her cock. Her cheeks burned at how quickly the reminder of what her cock could now do made her stand. One hand on the wall for support, she walked slowly to the doorway, but forced herself to stand tall on her own before actually leaving. She might be in a bad spot, but she wasn't beaten yet.

When she made it to the lounge, she followed the Lady's instructions to sit on the couch and bit her tongue as the Lady unceremoniously threw a towel over her legs and another over her upper half, only leaving her cock exposed.

The cheesy dialogue and upbeat soundtrack of a rom-com came from the direction of the tv, and Bullet's cock, sticky with precum, swelled back to full attention as the Lady's weight sank into the couch beside her.

"So, sweetie, are you enjoying being able to call shots for once?"

Her cock bounced up and down, pleasure and excitement radiating from it in equal measure, and she barely held in a grunt. She just had to endure this weird ritual until she could find a way to escape.

"I'm so glad! There's plenty more where that came from, don't you worry."

The pleasure was manageable, and Bullet was set to endure it until it spiked when the Lady patted her cock, pulling a gasp out of her. Her hand shot out reflexively and grabbed the arm the Lady was patting her cock with, pulling the towel off her head in the process.

The Lady froze, and Bullet couldn't help but cringe away from her look of absolute fury, letting go immediately. Bullet winced, anticipating the punishment, but the Lady just composed herself and stood up.

"Do excuse me," she addressed Bullet's cock, "there is something I need to take care of, if you would kindly keep her there while I'm gone."

She strode out of the lounge, leaving Bullet with nothing to do except dread what would happen when she came back.

That turned out to be binding Bullet's ankles with a thick leather cuff and placing a matching collar on her neck. Her hands were slotted into cuffs attached to the collar, forcing her arms into awkward chicken wing shapes over her chest, and, as a final indignity, her mouth was stuffed with a ball gag. This time, when the Lady covered her up, she also tied the towel around her so she wouldn't be able to shake it off.

Bound and blind, the only awareness of Bullet's surroundings were the sound of the movie being put back on, the feel of the Lady's weight sitting down on the couch next to her - she stiffened as the Lady pressed right up against her side - the inane stock phrases of sweet nothings the Lady started whispering to her cock again, and the pleasure radiating from her cock as its 'date' resumed. Slowly, however, as the pleasure steadily increased, she started to relax. Awareness of her surroundings faded; all she could feel was the Lady's soft, generous curves leaning against her and the warm tingle in her cock. She slumped against her captor, but no punishment came this time, only more pleasure.

A flutter of awareness returned as she felt the Lady grasp her cock, just enough to realise the movie was finished and hear what the Lady was whispering.

"Now, can you do me a favour and not cum? Good girl."

What awareness had returned immediately left her as the Lady's plush lips pressed against her shaft. She moaned into her gag, hips bucking as the strongest orgasm of her life swelled in her penis and got stuck there. Like a balloon that wouldn't burst even when stretched well past its limit, there was no release, and she had no option but to ride the extended wave of pleasure until it subsided, slowly and incompletely. Breathing heavily, physically and mentally exhausted but still marinating in unsatisfied arousal and with limbs like jelly, she drifted gently to sleep.