Hunter Finds Out about Love

Story Info
Hunter caught swimming nude & pays the price.
17.8k words
4.72
18.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is a work of fiction. Any correlation between it and real people alive or deceased or events is purely happenstance. This tale is a longer story; it is over 17,000 words.

*************************************************************************************

Hunter watched the across the street neighbor as Ms. Fields pulled her car out of her driveway and drove down the quiet suburban street; Hunter had waited for her to leave. The scores of American robins were chirruping from their nests in the trees of the well-established subdivision. It was seven forty-five in the morning. He waited five additional minutes to ensure she had not forgotten anything and was truly gone. His parents had left for the month. They were house-hunting in South Dakota. They were planning to retire early there. The pace of the Northern California high-cost lifestyle did not agree with them anymore. They were off looking to grass; they considered more green, a recent pastime for many Californians. California was experiencing a mass exodus.

They left eighteen-year-old Hunter to his own devices at home in Contra Costa. Hunter figured to waist the entire summer. His future was unknown, and he felt slightly depressed by the uncertainty. Hunter spent a lot of time daydreaming; Hunter fantasized about everything and imagined future greatness. He was the hero of his mind. Real-life was not so glorious; in truth, Hunter was a shy nerd. Hunter did not make friends easily, so he did not want to move to South Dakota. Hunter had no real plans, but leaving California and his few hard-earned friends was not the future Hunter wished to live. He was still hyper enough to enjoy the California pace; he felt accustomed to the anonymity of the large population numbers.

At seven-fifty, he snuck across the street. He could smell the freshly mowed grass of the manicured yards; the gardener crew had worked through the neighborhood the day before. His eyes scanned up and down the empty street, as he prowled towards Ms. Fields' yard and around the side, traveling down the curved concrete path towards her back yard. The honey bees gathered pollen on the vibrant pink flowering Myrtle shrubs as Hunter passed them.

He was wearing his old navy blue board short style swim trunks, a white T-shirt, and sandals. He struggled to scale the redwood side fence due to his short stature. Ms. Fields' locked tall wooden gate could not hinder his trespass. Hunter could smell the chlorine as the sun shone on the surface of the water. He wanted to swim right away. Hunter took off his shirt and sandals. He quietly slipped into Ms. Fields' pool; The water was cold on his hot skin. It felt perfect on such an intensely hot day. He knew he should not be taking such liberties, but who would know? Hunter listened to make sure no one was in the adjoining yards. It was already hot that day in the tri-valley, and everyone was inside in his or her air conditioning. The only sound he heard was the cycling of A/C units.

Ms. Fields had the most magnificent large pool. A perfectly crisp and clear blue round-cornered rectangle of liquid perfection, Hunter loved swimming. Sunlight sparkled off the round in-ground hot tub adjacent to the shallow end of the swimming pool. A blue fiberglass diving board stood valiantly ready at the deep end. Smoothly curved edge tiles bordered the blue water. The cold refreshing pool surrounded by a red tile paved deck had the usual furniture. Two umbrella tables with four brightly cushioned chairs each and two similarly appointed chaise lounges were there. Ms. Fields had a new outdoor couch, which was the current fad. Two striped green canvas table umbrella edges hung still on a hot windless morning; He wished his parent's yard contained a pool. Tall redwood fences ensured his privacy. He had snuck into the neighbor's yard for the last three days to swim clandestinely—the only thing he loved more than swimming was swimming naked.

Since he felt it safe, he took off his trunks and reveled in the free feeling of the water on his naked man bits. He put his trunks on the edge of the pool by his shirt and sandals. He dove deep to the bottom of the concrete pool. Soaring naked under the water, he felt as if he was flying, free and effortless like a bird. He surfaced to swim the backstroke; Hunter exposed his genitals on the surface. The wickedness of exposing himself so blatantly was addictive. He became aware of how loud the splash of his arms rotating for the backstroke sounded. This revelation sapped his nerve, and Hunter turned over to return his genitals safely under the water.

There was a black hard rubber diving ring at the bottom just where he had left it the day before. He dove down and retrieved it. He swam on the surface with the black circle to where he could stand once more. He kept his back to the deep end and threw it over his shoulder, The diving ring sunk randomly back to the deepest part of the pool. Hunter did this repeatedly as he dived for it many times. He played this diving game with himself. Though the exciting feeling of water on his nude flesh aspect thrilled him, after several minutes, the game became onerous, and he bored with the activity.

He got out of the pool and dived back in. He got out at the shallow end and ran to the deep end to dive in. Each time he grew bolder, he spent more time nude out of the water. His balls bounced up and down as he ran. Though he loved the nudity, He dared not use the diving board. It would be excessively loud. He loved the thought of potential naked exposure but did not want to get into real trouble. He put his clothes farther away from the pool onto a chair. He wanted to increase the sense of danger. A dog barked, and he returned to the pool and stopped to listen as his heart pounded; Hunter hid against the wall of the swimming pool. It was a false alarm. He went back to his naked escapade, and the water felt amazing on his bare skin every time he returned to the cooling liquid. His nude swim thrilled Hunter for the rest of the morning.

He grew hungry. He decided he better put his shorts back on and go home for lunch. Just one more dive, he thought. Hunter dove to the pool's bottom, only to surface and look for his clothes. Finding his clothes had vanished, Hunter looked around the yard frantically and began to panic. Where could my clothes have gone, he wondered. He stayed in the water for a few minutes to think over the loud beating of his frightened heart. Maybe I can jump the fence and dash across the street without anybody seeing me, Hunter thought. That seemed extremely risky, and Hunter did not want to try it. He decided he should wait until after dark. Ms. Fields watched him from inside the house, devilishly enjoying his distress.

He saw the sliding door open, and Ms. Fields came out. Hunter pressed himself to the side of the pool in a futile effort to hide. He slipped silently under the water and held his breath. Hunter ran out of the air and returned to the surface. Ms. Fields was still there and scowling at him. Ms. Fields, still wearing in her professional attire, wore a sheer white blouse and medium-length blue skirt. Ms. Fields looked young for her age, though she was older. She was not nearly as old as Hunter's mother. Her full red lipstick encased lips frowned as she approached. Hunter found her shapely body sexy; he had often fantasized about Ms. Fields.

"Did you lose something?" she asked, smirking at him in her fading English accent.

"My clothes are gone," he said.

"I have them," Ms. Fields said curtly.

"Can I have them back?" Hunter pleaded.

"No, did you ever notice anything distinct about this light?" Ms. Fields asked, pointing to a floodlight over her head.

He looked at the light for the first time. The porch light was a ring of LEDs around a security camera lens. The hidden camera shocked Hunter; she must have video of him naked out of the pool. His face went white as his mind sifted out the calamity of his predicament.

"I have recordings of you swimming and gallivanting nude at my pool without permission," she said sternly in her sexy accent.

He felt nauseous. What will happen now? Will she have me arrested?

"Public nudity is a violation of civil code in this city as is trespassing," she said.

"Please don't turn me in. I will never do it again," Hunter said.

"Not so fast, first get out of my pool and come here," she said.

He got out of the pool as the water ran off his small lean muscular body. Hunter stood next to her, dripping water onto the red ceramic tile pool deck. He tried to cover his genitals shyly with his hands. She towered over him by several inches; Ms. Fields stood five feet eight.

"Hands at your sides," she ordered as she slapped his naked and wet backside.

The blow stung his naked butt cheek, and he quickly put his hands at his side. His exposure embarrassed him. He liked being exposed, but not like this. He savored the idea of maybe being caught much more than now actually being found nude. She looked up and down his naked body with her blue eyes. He felt humiliated by how lovely she was. Her sexy eyes could see everything, and he knew it. He had never felt so shamelessly exposed.

She knew what he was feeling. She relished tormenting him. Hunter's anguished face thrilled her. She brushed her short brown hair out of her lovely face and tried not to reveal how pleased she was to catch him naked. Hunter was too consumed with his humiliation to detect any signals from Ms. Fields.

"When you are dry, we will discuss this inside. Stand here facing the glass door and dry off. Do not cover yourself. I do not want you dripping on my hardwood floor. Do not come in until you are dry. Do you understand?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"Yes, I understand," Hunter said. Hunter had never been nude in front of a woman before. He stood increasingly embarrassed by his forced exposure. He was humiliated but strangely secretly enjoying the experience.

"If you drip on my floor, I will punish you. You will obey my instructions, right?" Ms. Cheri asked in the slight Devonshire accent. She sounded more Californian than Brit now do to having lived stateside for decades.

I must do as she says she can easily have me arrested, he thought.

"I will obey your instructions? He said.

"Good, in any way, I will be waiting for you inside," she said.

She went inside and sat in a chair, looking at Hunter through the glass door. Hunter did not move to cover himself. He desperately wanted to but was afraid not to do as she asked precisely. She sat looking sternly at Hunter through the door. He could see her beauty through the door. She crossed her legs. He tried to think of something other than the sight of her shapely legs. Even in his embarrassment, he could not stop ogling her. He knew something must be wrong with him. He did not want his penis to become embarrassingly erect. Hunter's eyes stared at her lustfully anyway.

Ms. Field's excited state made her feel warm, so the beautiful woman unbuttoned the two top buttons of her blouse. Hunter could see the top of her full breasts. Hunter's loins began to stir. Soon he sported a semi-erection. She could tell how wonderfully immature he was for his age. Ms. Fields called someone on her cell phone. She had a short conversation and put the phone down. Five minutes later, he was dry, and he slid open the door. He walked into the house, hoping she would not see his forthright appendage.

"Stand before me, Hunter," she said. She knew he was a virgin beyond a doubt.

He stood directly in front of her chair, his hands still at his side. His embarrassing naked semi-erection stood in her view. Her home was fastidiously neat.

"I know your parents are away, but why would you trespass and swim naked in my pool?" she asked.

"I did not think anyone would know," he said.

"I probably would not have known if you had put the diving ring away," she said.

He felt stupid for leaving that ring for her to see. Of course, she would notice he could now see she kept everything in her house in precise order. He felt embarrassed, standing naked in front of a beautiful woman. As she kept intentionally looking at his half-hard penis, it began stirring. Hunter was becoming aroused intensely.

"I wondered if you would try this Today on a Friday. I only work half days on Friday," she said.

"I did not know that," he said, feeling foolish.

"I must punish you for your shameless behavior," she said.

"Punish me how?" he asked.

"I must spank your naughty little bottom, of course," she said.

Hunter's cock was now fully erect.

"You like that idea, I see," she said.

"No, I don't," he lied.

Ms. Fields reached out and grasped his hard nine inches. He shivered as she took her liberty with him.

"Explain this away then, my boy," she said.

"I cannot explain it," he said as he looked away from her imposing eye contact.

She slid her hand down his shaft to his balls and gripped them tightly. He moaned quietly.

"I am going to enjoy punishing you. My naughty little neighbor," she said.

She scraped his scrotum with her fingernails. Hunter trembled in anticipation as she grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her lap. He could not escape her firm grip.

"Be a good boy and lay over my knees for your punishment," she said.

He lay over her lap. He did not have a choice; Ms. Field's resolve quickly overpowers him. She trapped his hard member between her strong legs. He was immobilized as she smacked his bare bottom soundly. He whined and whimpered as she pummeled his taut young ass. Each of Cheri's blows causing a more glorious red on his posterior. She could feel his young cock twitching against her legs. She spanked harder as Hunter began to cry. He sobbed in long wracking sobs. She wanted this result; it could not have been better. She smiled evilly, knowing he could not see her face. This arrangement was working out better than she had hoped.

"Now that you have been properly punished, I want you to stand facing the corner with your palms on your head," she said as she pointed to the corner.

He stood up, walked to the corner, and put his hands on his head. Hunters cock ached it was so hard as his tears were slowly drying on his cheeks. His bottom was hot from his painful spanking. Abject humiliation grew in his mind as his breathing slowed to normal. He hoped she would let him go home soon so he could masturbate. He wished to act on his aroused state while he remembered all the sordid details of her beauty and power.

"I want you to think about how naughty you have been while I make us some lunch," she said.

The kitchen was right off the rear family room in which she left him standing. She could see him due to the open concept design of the house as he stared at the Fields antique crest of arms placard displayed in the corner. He felt like a captive. He imagined he was a hapless prisoner of Ms., Fields an intense armor-clad amazon beauty. He wanted her to enslave him wonderfully to do her sexual bidding. His penis dripped super excited by his romantic interpretation of what had transpired. She made two sandwiches and poured two glasses of iced tea. She put the food onto the breakfast table adjacent to the kitchen. She placed the sandwiches and potato chips on two plates. She sat on a hard wooden chair.

"That is long enough. Come and have lunch with me. I have some things to tell you," Cheri said.

He came to the breakfast nook and sat on the hard chair opposite her. It was painful for Hunter to sit.

"I have you right where I want you. You will be my naked servant, whenever you are available until your parents return," Ms. Fields said.

She unbuttoned another button of her blouse. The top of her lace bra was visible. He looked at her breasts, and his cock throbbed even more.

"Did I say you could look?" she asked. She knew Hunter would be unable to control his eyes. She realized his weakness would humiliate him.

"No, you did not," He said, looking down.

"I would hate to need to punish you again," she lied. She found Hunter's little sexy body perfect for punishing and planned to spank Hunter often.

"I do not want that," he said.

"You best obey me then," she said.

"Are you planning to move with your parents?" she asked. She hoped not because she had other crafty plans for him.

"I want to stay in California, but I only have a part-time job. I will probably have to move," he said.

"If you stay here, you should enroll in community college?" she said.

"I have been afraid to enroll in College. I might end up moving," he said.

"You should just enroll tuition is almost free. College enrollment is over next week. You can drop if you need to," she said.

"I may have to move. How do you know so much about the local College?" he asked.

"I teach sculpting and art there," she said.

"I never knew what you did," he said.

"What chores are you parents requiring of you while they are gone?" she asked.

"The usual stuff, my room, my laundry, the dishes I use and keep the yard up. I also have to leave when the realtor shows the house. I also work two days a week at Krispy Cream," he said.

She rubbed her chest above her cleavage to see his reaction. His eyes stared at her breast tops. She stepped on his foot to rein him in. He humbled looked at his plate.

"Now, I will expect you to do some things around here," she said.

"What do you want me to do?" Hunter asked.

"Today, I want you to wash the windows on the back of the house. If you do them well, I will not need to spank you again," she said.

"Can I have my swim shorts back?" he asked.

"No, I like you naked. You will be naked whenever you work for me," Cheri said. The sound of that prospect caused him both terror and titillation. His penis was still painfully erect. He felt humiliated by the honest betrayal of his large male appendage.

She gave the bucket, window cleaner, rags, and the squeegee.

"Start on this sliding door. There is a six-foot ladder in the shed," Cheri ordered.

He went and found the ladder, and he started on the half-circle window above the sliding door. His position on the ladder was above the fence while washing this window; the neighbor behind Gloria Hinkley could see him if they happened to look. Hunter worriedly finished this window as fast as possible. Hunter did an excellent job on the windows; he had a lot of experience cleaning windows.

Cheri went to her bedroom. She put on her sexiest string bikini and returned to the pool. The two triangles of the top barely covered her large nipples. She brought out two beach towels and put them on an outdoor table. She knew her sexy body would have the effect she wanted on young Hunter. She reveled in the thought of how her exposed flesh would torment the inexperienced boy. She swam a little while he worked on the windows; he kept looking at her as she swam. She got out of the pool and lay on a poolside chaise. Her wet suit top plastered to her hard nipples. She shook her hair, and he looked at her breasts, jiggling. His mouth dropped open. She turned her body and smiled as he ogled her bottom. She loved teasing him. The hot sun dried her body quickly. He tried to concentrate on washing the windows but found Ms. Fields very distracting.

"How long are those windows going to take?" she asked sternly. Hunter's erection began to weep. Hunter was painfully erect. He turned to try to hide it from her. She studied his young nude form. She loved his cute little bottom. What a perfect virgin specimen for my pleasure, she thought.

"I will hurry; this is the last one back here," he said.

She noticed how her domination of him excited his naïve body. His response was perfect, just what she longed from him.