Hunter Finds Out about Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean up your mess, little one," she said.

He went down on her again. He slowly and lovingly licked her clean. She climaxed again.

"Go get the remote for your toy and bring it here. Then take a pee. I am far from done with you tonight," Ms. Cheri said.

He did as she said, bringing her the device that he knew would further his humiliation. The butt plug still lodged in his rectum was awkward enough without having it buzzing inside him. He went to pee. He returned from the bathroom.

"This is going to blow your mind, little one," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter's face looked apprehensive. She grabbed him and pulled him onto the bed. She pinned his arms above his head. She reached into the nightstand. He could not see what she had taken from the drawer. He heard a click followed by another click as Hunter felt metal around his wrists. She had cuffed his wrists to the bed. He pulled against the bindings, but they held him fast.

"Now, you are at my total disposal," Ms. Cheri exclaimed.

"What are you planning to do to me?" Hunter asked.

She waited to answer. She wanted Hunter's mind to think about all sorts of naughty things. She looked into his eyes, enjoying watching the wheels turning inside his head. She kissed his lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She kissed him, loving the total control. He was anxious, as he hoped she had pleasurable intentions for him.

"I plan to fuck your brains out, little one," Ms. Cheri said.

"Okay," he said, as he feared she might produce some device to wear to violate him.

She hit the remote for his butt plug, and it began to vibrate. He felt relieved that she had not produced another anal intruder. She climbed on his cock again. Hunter felt overwhelmed by sensations.

"That feels unreal," Hunter said.

"Trust me that buzzing on your prostrate will make your orgasm more intense," she said.

She started to slam up and down on his cock. He felt her vaginal muscles milking his penis. Her muscles did not respond like this earlier. He could not control himself, and he shot his most enormous load of the day into her pussy.

"Good now you can lick me again," Ms. Cheri said.

She put her hand over her pussy to hold Hunter's cum inside it. She climbed onto Hunter's face and removed her hand. A flood of semen dripped into his mouth. He licked it obediently. She cleaned the cum off her fingers into Hunter's mouth. The butt plug vibrating inside him caused him to become erect again. The semen was sticky in his throat. Cheri experienced an intense climax from his newly trained tongue. She raised a glass of water to his lips to give him a drink. She noticed his erection.

"Good, you are ready to go again," she said.

She climbed onto him again. She rode him for ten minutes of the old in-out. She climaxed, and He climaxed. She turned off the vibe and unfastened the handcuffs. Sweat covered their bodies.

"Come on and get in the shower with me," she said.

They got into the shower, and while in it, she retrieved the toy from his bottom. It was clean looking. She washed it with soap.

"Now you know why you needed the enema," she said.

They worked together to change the soiled sheets. It was 3:30 am, and they went to bed. Cheri slept with her arm over Hunter possessively.

"Get up, and we shall make breakfast," Ms. Cheri said, wearing a silk robe.

She looked at the clock.

"Perhaps brunch it is late," she said.

They fixed cereal and toast. Not much of a meal, but the two began to eat. There was a knock on the door.

"Answer the door Hunter," Ms. Cheri ordered.

He opened the door and tried to hide behind it. It was Jennifer from across the street.

"Hello, Jennifer," Hunter said, embarrassed by the memory of the night before.

"Can I see Ms. Fields?" Jennifer asked.

"Come in, dear," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer came down the hall and into the family room. Hunter followed behind her.

"Why is he naked?" Jennifer asked giggling.

"I caught him naked in my pool. I took his clothes, and I have yet to return them," Ms. Cheri said.

"I see how delicious," Jennifer said.

"Would you like to go swimming with us?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"It is hot out already, but I do not have a suit," Jennifer said.

"I have a bikini that might fit you," Ms. Cheri asked.

"Can I borrow a suit?" Jennifer asked.

"Hunter, please clean up breakfast. Jennifer lets go and put on our swimwear," Ms. Cheri said.

Cheri took Jennifer back into her bedroom and through to her walk-in closet. She handed Jennifer a skimpy string bikini.

"It looks kind of revealing," Jennifer said.

"It will look fabulous on you, and it will tease Hunter. Would you like to help me torment him?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"I would, but I would need to bikini wax to wear this," Jennifer said.

"I can help you with that I have some hair remover," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer got undressed in the bathroom while Ms. Cheri put on another slinky bikini in the closet. Ms. Cheri adjusted the straps to her suit and walked in on Jennifer. Jennifer was self-conscious about her nudity in front of her lovely neighbor. Jennifer's C cup breasts had no sag, and her stomach was flat and smooth. She had a full brown bush.

"You have a sexy young body. You should be proud of it," Ms. Cheri said.

"You think so?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, but we need to something about that pubic hair," Ms. Sherri said.

Ms. sat Jennifer on the edge of the tub as Ms. took out the electric clippers and soon buzzed Jennifer's pubes off short. She put the hair remover on Jennifer next. Ms. Cheri rubbed the remover on her underarms, legs, and pussy. Jennifer felt weird having her touch her naked body so intimately. She was too timid to stop her.

"You will love having the hair out of the way. It feels so much more sensitive without it," Ms. Cheri said.

"How long will it take to work?" Jennifer asked.

"Not long, I will tell you," Ms. Cheri said.

The time was up, and the tingling became a hot sensation. Ms. Cheri started the shower. Jennifer got in, and Ms. Cheri removed her bikini. She got into the warm spray with Jennifer.

"I must make sure you get the remover off properly," Ms. Cheri claimed.

Jennifer was not sure where this was going. She was too inexperienced and timid to stop Ms. Cheri anyway. Ms. Cheri washed Jennifer off slowly and sensuously as the two horny females kissed passionately. Ms. Cheri pulled Jennifer's hardening nipples. As they left the shower, Ms. Cheri lifted Jennifer onto the sink counter. Jennifer opened her legs as Ms. Cheri licked Jennifer's hairless pussy. Jennifer had never had a woman eat her young pussy before; she climaxed almost immediately.

"Did you like Hunter's little show last night?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"Yes, it was hot," Jennifer said.

"I know he had no choice, my three friends, locked him out and made him put on that public display," Cheri said.

"That is why he faced the street like that?" Jennifer asked rhetorically.

"Would you face the street and masturbate or just go home?" Cheri asked.

"I don't know for sure, depends on what I might get for staying," Jennifer said.

"I took his virginity for staying," Cheri said.

"I definitely would have done it then," Jennifer said.

Cheri kissed Jennifer's soft lips and rubbed her moist and now hairless slit. Jennifer kissed the controlling Cheri back and spread her legs wider to allow Cheri total access. Cheri rubbed her engorged vaginal lips softly. Jennifer had another intense orgasm.

"You are a little slut," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer blushed but could hardly deny it.

"Let us see how hot you look in that suit," Cheri said as she licked her finger.

They left the shower. The two beautiful women both dried off and put on the two bikinis. Jennifer's bikini was a thong.

"You look so sexy in that," Cheri said.

"You think so. I never wore a thong before?" Jennifer asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"I do. Wait until Hunter sees you. If his cock twitches, you will know he likes your looks," Cheri said.

"I would like to see that," Jennifer said.

"Go out first, and if his cock twitches, you must scold him for it. Then you can take him over your knees and spank him if you want," Cheri said, winking.

Jennifer went out to the kitchen. Hunter looked at her sexy young body barely concealed by the bikini. Hunter's eyes fixated onto her thong-covered bottom. Hunter's cock sprung back to life, having gone soft during the women's prolonged stay in the master bath. His penis twitched as he saw how sexy Jennifer was. Cheri followed her into the kitchen. When Cheri saw Hunter's penis react, she nodded to Jennifer.

"Did I say you could ogle me?" Jennifer asked.

"No, sorry, Jennifer," Hunter said.

Jennifer turned a dinette chair around and sat down. She smiled deviously at Cheri.

"Over my lap Hunter," Jennifer ordered.

Hunter looked to Cheri, hoping she would not allow the spankings imposition on him.

"You heard her get over her lap," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter lay over his high school classmate's lap. Jennifer did not know she should put his penis between her legs to trap it. His penis was forced backward slightly between his legs. Jennifer grasped his cock and squeezed it. Jennifer had never touched a dick before. She wanted to play with it more; his penis' reaction in her hand amazed her. He felt embarrassed by her liberty with him. He could not believe how his humiliation could excite him so much. She reluctantly released his member and began spanking him. She swatted his bottom. Her hand quickly reddened his bottom.

"Ouch, that hurts," Hunter, said

Jennifer loved the dominant feeling. She felt liberated as she slapped his ass harder. His cock dribbled pre-seminal fluid on her leg.

"Are you getting wet, my little one?" Cheri asked.

"Yes, I am, and he is dripping on my leg also," Jennifer said.

Cheri was asking Hunter and was surprised by Jennifer's candor. Jennifer smacked his bottom several more times.

"As fun as it is watching you spank you first boy, I want to go swim now," Cheri said.

Cheri went outside to swim. Jennifer let Hunter up, his bottom was red and displaying Jennifer's distinct handprints. Jennifer let hunter up and looked longingly at his stiff nine inches. She craved his cock for her first experience.

"That was fun, and I cannot believe how excited it makes you," Jennifer said.

"You would probably be just as excited if you were the one spanked," Hunter said.

They went out to swim. The two women and Hunter all splashed into the pool. The three all enjoyed the water for a while.

"It is time for your next kissing lesson, Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

"Can he practice on me?" Jennifer asked.

"Of course, Hunter, I want you to show her what you learned," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter kissed Jennifer slowly and passionately. Jennifer kissed him back in kind; the two graduates celebrated in their amorous oral quest of perfection. They began to sense a spark, an all-completing life fulfillment type of flash. The two neighbors, since grade school, were finding their other half. Each was wanting a lasting relationship, and they kissed fervently. Both had perverse needs, and they had found another one that could enjoy them also.

"What do you think? Is he a good kisser?" Ms. Cheri said.

"Yes, but I have never kissed a boy before," Jennifer said.

Hunter kissed her lovingly again.

"Hunter, I want you to untie her top and kiss her nipples," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter untied the string around her neck, and it fell away from Jennifer's young ripe breasts. Jennifer was as willing to do Ms. Cheri's bidding as Hunter. Jennifer's nipples became hard as he switched to sucking them. The young inexperienced Jennifer enjoyed a climax from his breast suckling. Ms. Cheri pulled the lower top string and took Jennifer's top the rest of the way off. She threw it out of the pool; it landed on a patio chair. Hunter kept sucking her nipples. Cheri untied the young girl's bottoms and hurled them towards the discarded top.

"I want you to fuck her on the diving board Hunter. Hunter lifted Jennifer and set her out of the pool. He got out and picked her up again. Hunter carried her to the diving board and laid her on her back, her legs spread over the ladder. He bent down and licked her hairless snatch. Hunter used his tongue to ensure she was sufficiently wet. He fucked her tasty hole with his tongue as Ms. Cheri fingered herself under the water. Hunter stopped and lined up his cock to her slit. He pushed into her, and she gasped as her virgin flesh parted around his turgid flesh.

"He is so big," Jennifer said as he bottomed out in her.

"Are you on birth control?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"Yes, my doctor put me on them to regulate my periods," Jennifer said.

"Good I want you to pump her full of cum," she ordered Hunter.

Hunter executed that instruction with delight. She whimpered in delight as his pole brushed against her clitoris. He slammed her mercilessly with his stiff pleasure tool. Jennifer wrapped her long legs around his waist just as she climaxed. Hunter ejaculated into her tight gash. Hunter fell forward onto her soft breasts as he labored for breath.

"Now you have to marry her," Ms. Cheri joked. They both smiled and looked into one another's eyes. They recognized the quote from 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.' Jennifer thought that was sure a good bang all right.

"I would not mind-controlling his cock every night," Jennifer said.

"I would love owning married slaves," Ms. Cheri admitted.

The two teens looked into one another's eyes. Hunter and Jennifer had been best friends all through grade school and were still very close. Hunter had often thought of asking Jennifer out, but he was far too shy. Hunter dove back into the pool, bouncing naked on the diving board before smoothly entering the water. Jennifer dove in off the diving board next.

"We should stop for lunch," Ms. Cheri said.

Ms. Cheri left the pool and dried off. She picked up Jennifer's bikini and took it into the house with her. Cheri took it into the bedroom and gathered Jennifer's clothes. She locked them into a cabinet. She returned to the kitchen just as the two young ones entered the adjoining family room.

"Where is the bikini?" Jennifer asked.

"I like you better naked," Ms. Cheri said.

"I want the bikini back, please," Jennifer said.

"I will require you to stay naked if you want to play with my Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer did not argue about it; she just compliantly allowed herself to be naked just for Cheri.

"Will I be above or beneath Hunter?" Jennifer asked.

"Above, Hunter is male, and females should always control males," Ms. Cheri said.

"I will stay then," Jennifer said.

"Make three sandwiches for us, Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter busied himself with the task. Luckily, He found several rolls and quickly made poorboy sandwiches. The lunch meat and cheeses were in the fridge. There was potato salad, and he brought that to the table with a serving spoon.

"Open the bottle of white wine that I left in the fridge and get three glasses," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter worked on opening the bottle.

"Your house has a camera that filmed Hunter nude last night," Ms. Cheri said.

"Not really, the camera doesn't work. It cannot maintain the wireless connection," Jennifer said.

"Can you double-check when you get home?" Ms. Cheri said.

"I already checked. I wanted to keep the video," Jennifer said.

"Good, I would not want Hunter to end up in jail," Ms. Cheri said.

"Can I record him playing with his cock after lunch?" Jennifer said.

"Sounds fun, but it will be on my camera. Then you can see it here when I show it to my friends on lady's night," Ms. Cheri said.

"You would let me into your group?" Jennifer said.

"Yes, and you will love them. I will have to show you how we feed Hunter cake later," Ms. Cheri said.

"What is so special about the cake?" Jennifer asked.

"You will see after lunch," Ms. Cheri said.

The women chatted as everyone consumed the sandwiches. Hunter was happy to be treated as an adult as he sipped the sweet white wine.

"Get the cake out of the refrigerator, Hunter," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter went for the cake and returned with plates and a knife. Ms. Cheri deviously smiled as she served her and Jennifer a slice of cake, only slicing some into cubes for Hunter. Like the night before, just the two women enjoyed the Champagne cake. Hunter relished what was coming as his cock stiffened at the mere thought of obediently licking pussy again.

"Why is Hunter's cake just sitting there?" Jennifer inquired.

"You will see," Ms. Cheri coyly responded.

To tease young Hunter, wicked, Ms. Cheri slowly and sensuously stripped off her bikini. She did the vaudeville breast reveal; in short, she gave him the works. Hunter's eyes were captive to her wiles.

Cheri sat on a dinette chair and opened her legs and put a cake cube on her pussy.

"Have some cake, Hunter. Do not be shy, dear. We must feed Hunter his cake," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter licked the cake off Ms. Cheri. Jennifer put some cake on her pussy, and Hunter licked it off. Just like the night before the women used the cube to direct his tongue.

"Is this the kind of game you play at lady's night?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, the girls are fun. They are the ones that made Hunter give you the show last night," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer shuddered in a massive climax as Hunter's tongue sent her over the edge. Ms. Cheri put another cube deep in her sex's tunnel. Hunter licked it out and then concentrated on trying to give Ms. a great ending. Minutes later, she cried out as her tremors started.

"Now Hunter can star in our Porno," Ms. Cheri said after the two women had recovered.

"Hunter, please go get the camera and tripod out of the front closet," Ms. Cheri said.

He found the items and returned. Ms. Cheri set up the camera and pointed it at the couch.

"Would you be the starlet in my porno?" Ms. Cheri asked.

"I don't know what if someone else sees it?" Jennifer asked.

"I will keep it in my safe. Your body will ever be as sexy as it is right now. You should memorialize it," Ms. Cheri persuaded.

"I don't know I will think about it while Hunter does his solo scene," Jennifer said.

"Hunter, go stand in the shot so I can focus the camera," Ms. Cheri said.

Hunter went over to the couch and turned around.

"Play with your cock, Hunter," Jeniffer suggested.

Hunter gave his dick a couple of strokes.

"That is so hot. What part would I play if I agree," Jennifer asked.

"I have a sexy cheerleader outfit for you to wear," Ms. Cheri said.

"Okay, I will get into the action, but you better make sure no one puts it on the Internet," Jennifer said.

Ms. Cheri turned off the camera.

"Hunter, you will not climax until I tell you to. Jennifer, I will help you into your wardrobe," Ms. Cheri said.

The two females went to her closet.

"I bought this online to wear for my ex-boyfriend several years ago. It was too small, so I never wore it," Ms. Cheri said.

Jennifer tried it on. The bedroom set, patterned off a college cheerleader outfit, looked sexy on Jennifer. Her skirt and top were red, and a cheer cone embroidered with the word state ran across her chest. The top left Jennifer's stomach exposed; it stopped at the underside of her breasts. The panties, a transparent lace, revealed her slit.

"That looks hot on you. When you go out there, I want you to scold Hunter for playing with his cock. You know to call him a pervert. Then spank him on film. Then just keep going and do whatever you want, but I want to get a video of him licking his cum out of your pussy," Ms. Cheri said.

"I will improvise then, but I will achieve that goal at the end," Jennifer said. She was a cosplay veteran and knew just what to do.