Herb Quest Pt. 02: Hunter. Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her second orgasm Bria felt a pressure on her ass, like the cheeks were being held apart. The only sounds in the forest were her low gasps of pleasure and the rhythmic grunts of the two creatures as they assaulted her flesh. Through these sounds she heard what could had been someone clearing their throat. The sensation of something wet hitting her ass, the rosebud entrance in fact, explained the sound. The third Orc had just spat on her. Her fingers itched for a blade but instead she just dug them into the soft earth beneath her as they fucked her. A second wad of phlegm hit her and then she felt a finger being used to rub it into her, the spittle worked into and around her tight little asshole.

A third Orc cock was now being worked into her pale body. She had three black cocks inside her, three cocks belonging to a race that had killed and tortured a multitude of her people, and she had never felt happier or more fulfilled.

Time passed. Eventually the Orc fucking her face ejaculated, his seed filling her mouth. She rolled it across her tongue before swallowing it, enjoying its earthy quality. He had outlasted any of her previous lovers, lasting at least twice as long by her reckoning. His two comrades seemed equally blessed with stamina and cock size. Both of them alternating their thrusts as they buried nine-inch-long cocks into her wet pussy and tight ass.

More time passed, each Orc had fucked her at least three times now and the orgasms that had torn through her frame had been without count. Still though she craved more. As the Orc beneath her bucked against her, his seed emptying deep inside her, she found herself grinding her crotch against his, searching for yet another orgasm.

"Gods, give me more. I shouldn't have killed the others, could be using their cocks now" she moaned aloud in frustration.

A throaty chuckle filled the clearing, the minotaur amused by her words.

"I think the dose was too strong for you little one. You have nearly finished off the last of these Orc's, the first with your blades the latest with your sex." He chuckled again, softly then increasing in volume, genuine humour causing his muscled form to shake, the throaty chuckle now morphing into a belly laugh.

Bria climbed off the Orc and moved across the clearing on all fours. Her hair loose, nipples brushing across the high grass. A small trail of cum leaking from her ass and pussy as her movement squeezed it out of her abused holes. She closed the distance between herself and the Minotaur by half, her stare fixed on his crotch where the massive cock still lay exposed, the creature not bothering to dress yet.

"Fuck me" Bria said.

The Minotaur remained amused looking and shook his head, the silver tipped horns casting a shadow that almost touched her where she crouched.

"Fuck me please" she repeated.

"I told you already that my needs are for a messenger. No use to me if I kill you by fucking you." He said firmly denying her.

"Mount me, take me, FUCK me!" Bria said, her voice urgent.

"No, and that is an end. Stop before you anger me," the Minotaur rose from the ground, picking up its kilt and turning its massive back to Bria as it began to dress itself.

"Cow" she spat.

The Minotaur froze momentarily, then it shook its head and went back to buckling its belt.

"Cow, dumb milk giving beast" she taunted the Minotaur.

He turned to face her; his eyes burned crimson. He mastered his temper but it was a close thing.

"Do not anger me little one, my decision is to save your life, do not make me regret my choice" he said, his words low and menacing.

Bria heard the Orc's retreating from range behind her. Even so, the lust was on her, she knew only one thing would satisfy her.

"Coward" she taunted him.

He let out a bellow, it reminded her of the cows being slaughtered down the road from her father's shop, a bestial cry of fear and rage in their final moments. His sound though held nothing of fear, it was filled with rage, lust and an urge to dominate.

The Minotaur lowered his head and charged towards her. His hoofs thundered on the ground; she could feel it through the palms of her hand. Bria knew she'd pushed him too far. He was going to gore her to death, his horns would pierce her flesh and with a powerful heave of his shaggy haired neck and shoulders he would fling her crushed body through the air. She was about to die.

Only she wasn't... As he reached her, his hand snaked out to grab her by her throat. The speed at which he grabbed her and continued his charge across the clearing nearly snapped her neck. Only his large hand encompassing her entire neck, fingers supporting her head stopped her from whiplashing from the impact. The Minotaur's wild charge came to an abrupt halt at the edge of the clearing, he slammed her against the trunk of a tree, the breath exploding from her body in a 'Hhhmmpph' sound.

"Enough!" he growled; his eyes still bloodshot with bestial rage.

Bria gasped like a fish for air. Her feet dangled off the ground, her body suspended in the air by his powerful grip. Through sheer will and need she pushed a hand forward, it missed his cock but she managed to get a hold of his mighty ball sack, she couldn't even cup one of them in her hands, his testicles were huge!

"Fuck me" she croaked eventually.

Some emotion washed over his face. Respect? Resignation? It was gone before she could identify it, his strange bull features and her own slightly stunned mind making it impossible to tell for sure.

"I will cover you if that is your wish. Your fate is in the hands of the War God now."

He got hard quick. One minute his cock swung limp between his legs, the next it was rearing up, eager for what was to come. It didn't expand or swell in size, merely switching from thirteen inches of soft flesh into thirteen inches of hard sexual weapon. It pressed against her as he continued to hold her against the tree. She could feel the heavy pulse of his heartbeat in the throbbing flesh now pressing against her crotch.

He ran a rough-skinned hand, calloused from weapon use, over her body. She shivered and moaned as it passed over her breasts. 'This is what it is to be in heat' she thought, 'this is how creatures fuck, mindless except for the need to copulate.' Bria could feel the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Silently she thanked the Gods that the Orc's had fucked her first, their efforts had stretched her to the point that she might manage his monstrous member. Still, it was daunting to feel its thick head slowly push past her labia, he was lowering her onto its length, still one handed as his hold on her neck slackened. Once he was inside her, four inches deep, he released her completely. Even with her full weight now bearing down on him she only sank another inch onto his shaft. The sheer girth of his cock meaning her pussy needed longer to respond to it, to stretch to accommodate it.

He gave her the time, perhaps it was a mark of respect between two warriors. Perhaps because he didn't want to damage his messenger too badly, or maybe he wanted this, wanted her as much as she wanted him. Finally, he began to fuck her. When she had two Orc cocks inside her she had felt stuffed, now she had a single Minotaur cock and she felt filled to overflowing. He pushed deeper and she came, shuddering on his length, the tremors sinking her further still down his shaft. Bria grabbed hold of his horns, at first to steady herself but as a second orgasm chased after the first, she found herself lowering her face towards his snout. The Orc's had disgusted her, tusk like teeth protruding through their lips, soulless eyes glaring at her. This creature didn't though. His jaw opened; a huge red tongue visible. She kissed him deeply, her tongue slipping inside his mouth, licking against his own.

Bria's actions must have taken him by surprise. The slight fucking action he had been making, an almost imperceptible movement of his hips, faltered and stopped as the kiss began. As the kiss deepened however, passion and lust meeting, the movement of his hips began again. This time stronger, more purposeful. He began to fuck her in earnest now.

"Gods above, oh Gods, uhh, uhh, uhh, so full, so fucking full" she moaned as she broke the kiss to cry out towards the sky above her. He didn't slow though, if anything he started to go faster in response to her cries.

"That's it you horned bastard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she yelled ecstatically at him, grinding against him while she continued to clutch onto him by his horns.

He fucked her against the tree for an age. He had found a pace to suit him and he stuck to it. Time ceased to have meaning for Bria. All that existed now was the slab of meat that was inside her pussy and the orgasms that it was generating. A particularly powerful one caused her to spasm again, her hands dropping to her sides, swinging numbly as she blacked out from the pleasure.

She came around, blinking feebly. She wasn't pinned to a tree anymore. His trident was in front of her, the three prongs buried deep into the ground, her two hands tied together and lashed to the weapons shaft. She was on her feet but only because of her bound arms and the inhuman grip of the Minotaur, his hands on her hips, holding her upright. He was fucking her from behind now, for how long she had no idea, the unconscious state she had fallen into might have lasted five minutes or twenty-five, she had no way of knowing. Now she was awake again, her need unabated, she pushed back against his thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes. So good" she moaned softly.

"You are special, so special" he grunted at her, "I could use you for weeks and feel no boredom. You would have made a fine slave, a fuck slave."

"Uh, uh, yes, fuck me, fuck your slave. Oh, fuck me hard" she said, uncaring about shame and honour, the words feeling right to her and that was all that mattered at this moment.

He was close now, his hot panting breath visible in the cool evening air. Twin snorts of hot air escaping his snout with each forceful thrust. Bria was close to, close to cumming and close to breaking. She was ready to let him make a slave of her just to keep feeling this pleasure. What else in this world could better this?

"Fuck me, breed me, give me your seed" she wailed, surrendering entirely to the need inside her. He hammered her, his final thrust so powerful that she was slammed into the tridents shaft, the metal banging hard against her shoulder. There was no pain from the blow but she could feel him unloading into her womb and there was a sharp uncomfortable feeling in her belly as he did so.

The Minotaur stepped back, his cock still pulsating, globs of thick semen spitting from its tip and landing on her ass. Bria felt the massive load he had dumped inside her. Her stuffed pussy still felt as if he was inside her. Slowly at first, just a dribble of his cum escaped her. Her labia stemming the flood at first but the dribble gathered momentum until it seemed a stream of warm white thick sperm was pouring from inside her, coating her legs. She couldn't tell for sure, not knowing how much of his ejaculation was on her back but it seemed as if his seed would have filled two tankards in any tavern.

As the bull seed escaped her so did the last of her strength, she slid to the ground slowly, the bonds at her wrists keeping her upper body in place even as her lower half collapsed.

Chapter 5:

Ox was draining another beer. He wiped the froth from his upper lip and glanced again towards the north. Bria was overdue, she should have caught up with them before they reached the town and that had been two days ago. The others weren't concerned, they had pockets filled with coin, good ale and bad women and so they were deaf to Ox and his worries.

He was standing on the walls of the stockade town, beneath him inside the walls he could see his comrades sleeping off the drink in the tavern's courtyard. Ox spat derisively on the platform. Worthless fools, if not for Bria they'd be penniless or dead. With them or without them, he'd be leaving at first light to find her. Or avenge her. Whatever was needed.

Movement at the edge of the towns killing ground caught his attention. Each town was expected to keep a clear swathe of land outside its walls since the war, a killing ground for whatever archers they might possess. Entering this area now stumbled a familiar figure. Ox pushed a startled watchman out of the way as he half ran, half leapt down the stairs to the ground below. He was through the gates at a flat run, his approach noted by the figure in the distance, a hand raised in greeting.

Ox was overjoyed to see her but as he got closer, he slowed down. Bria looked a wreck. Her hair was dishevelled, face covered in grime, haggard with pain and tiredness. A livid bruise climbed from under the ripped clothing she wore, starting at her shoulder and working past her collarbone to her neck. Her neck was also bruised, it seemed to encompass her entire throat. She walked with a limp, one hand pressed tight to her lower stomach, as if the pressure might relieve the pain of another wound there.

"Demons below, what happened?" he called as he reached her. She didn't answer, just giving a tired grin in greeting.

Ox put an arm around her to give her support and she flinched away. Hurt, he stepped back. Bria realised her unconscious response had upset him, she laid a hand on his arm, allowing him to guide her towards the town.

"What happened to you Bria? What can I do?" Ox was frantic with worry. He'd never seen his friend in such a state before. Bria was his rock. Without her he didn't know what he'd do.

Bria paused at the gateway to the town. She could see some of her comrades stirring, glancing over to where she and Ox stood. Turning her back to them she tried to rearrange her hair into order, pulling at her torn clothing. Ox pulled a somewhat clean cloth from a pocket, dipping it into a nearby bucket of rainwater. Smiling gratefully, Bria took the proffered cloth, wiping the dirt from her face.

"First" she said, "I need an ale, make that, three ales. Then I need a good night's sleep." Ox nodded, thinking she'd need more than the one night.

"After that" Bria continued, "you and I are heading to the capital. Just us, leave the others. We need to see the King. We might have another war coming."