All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 08'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the best

OMG you are so amazing and I love all of your stories.....please please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Appreciate the re-work effort..

Yes, i loved it much better. Thank you for taking a step back, reviewing readers' comments and making the brave decision to rewrite the chapters. This has not only reinforce my admiration in you being one of my favourite best writers but also a humble one. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A real

What can be said, you keep getting better and better!.

thanks..hugs.dan

jess20319jess20319over 14 years ago
love it

want more....soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it it's great but...

I love this story I really do! But, Mira's cocky additude is getting annoying!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Good job!

I like this version's Mira better. Just because you fall in love doesn't mean you get wimpy. Mira is just the right mix of kickass and vulnerable. I like the direction the plot is going too. Looking forward to the next chapter :)

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Nice

This is good, I like the plot coming together. I'm a bit undecided on Mira. I'm glad she isn't falling all over herself and fawning over Hunter, but she's walking a line where she's on the border of unlikeable. But there's time yet! :)

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
still like the other one

Not sure but this version is just sitting right with me, where are hunter and mirages other team mates. Its a great read and it flows good it just missing something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great chapter

Good stuff. I like that Mira is not giving so quickly. Hunter is a little much...he seems to have his hands on her all the time now. I'm surprised she hasn't hurt him. ha.

I am curious as to what happened to her old team. I like the new characters...but was enjoying the "furball" and her old boss.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. She's got to give just a little. I'm waiting for Aphrodite have Lineal to tell her its okay to love again.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and imagination with us!

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
hotness!!

I thought this was a great fast chapter! Hunter is a great hero persona and I hope he does spank her! Can't wait for more!!

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
Awesome

That was a great chapter, can't wait for the next.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 14 years ago
Strong, powerful, and confident women are hawt!

One thing that I enjoy so much about Daniellekitten's work is that in the ASP stories especially, the women are just really tough, strong, and powerful. I find that very attractive, and the ASP ladies have got it in spades. Even when they are kind of shrewish at first they are ultimately tender with their guys. That's also attractive. Strong, confident, powerful, and tough women are hot! Mirage rocks. Callie rocks.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic chapter. PJ xx

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
I love the strength

Even though Mira's distancing attitude is annoying me, I love how strong and confident she is, she knows how to handle NEARLY everything going on around her with this tough-too hot to handle-chick attitude. But it kind of makes me miss your more soft and sweet characters like Angel and what not who were sensual and sexy without realizing it.

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Bad ass!

Totally dig this chick!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Liked that you made her a bit vulnerable to Hunter by telling him what set Bia off. I do have to laugh at the role reversal. It's usually women who want to talk things to death. Hunter is acting like a woman more than a man in that regard :)

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

What will her touch do??? Please let me find out soon!

bumd11bumd11over 13 years ago

Although I am interested in what happens with this story, I don't plan on reading any more installments. The non-stop mutual bitchiness between Hunter and Mirage is so incessant and annoying that I simply don't care anymore about either one of them. A little nastiness goes a long way; but, eight endless episodes of carping is just too wearying.

IridescentDesireIridescentDesireover 13 years ago

I'm enjoying the chapters. I'm not sure what everyone's so upset about. I like where everything is going even if Mira is a little bitchy to everyone.

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago

Deam! Keep it up girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love it!!!! i love your stories!!! Please keep them coming!!

JennBaShoreJennBaShorealmost 13 years ago

I really like this series... Keep the great work coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bumd11 has a point....

The insensate bitching between your two leads at times SEEMS a bit much...but then you look at their motivations...(3000 years of not being touched, watching your loved ones suffer agonizing deaths AND we find in this chapter Mirage was betrayed and raped..) well, I guess we can expect her to be a little bitchy!! And having a five year perpetual hard on for a woman you can't touch might make you a bit cranky too! So like most other readers here...I'm LOVING this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't know....

...DocWolfie is usually not that far off. I guess I missed out on the good stuff from those previous stories before you musta edited the shit out of. Look...let's agree that you can develop character...where the hell is the descriptive action...fighting...sex...chase scenes...something other than fucking dialogue that we read this shit to avoid. Excuse me, it's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing thru...no more comments unless the story's so over the top affirmative it'll make your head pop with pride from what I write. Shit! (tempermental, fix shit that's nothing wrong with, why in the hell post on literotica if you ain't gonna deliver the goods, authors)

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
5 stars

Awesome! I especially love the bitchiness between Hunter & Mira .... it's going to make for one helluva sex scene I imagine .... you go girl :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am enjoying this........

When will I start seeing books......I like this story and would like to see more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

God I love these stories

tsurttsurtabout 8 years ago
Great!

I really enjoy your stories, thank you

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Great story! Love it.

I'd say more but I want to get to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a pathetic garbage !

Mindless and talentless. 1* of course.

Trust idiot illiterate Ausie to like this drivel!

McLovin6787McLovin6787about 7 years ago
good story

loved it, hell even if i didnt i still gave it 5* just to spite the asshole who writes comments just to be an asshole

Wickedelf6000Wickedelf6000almost 5 years ago
Refreshing!

I totally love this story! Character development right of the start, teammate's annoying each other, it's starting out awesome! A few typos, but since you plan on cleaning it up for publishing I don't mind! Looking forward to reading more of your work!

OleGrumpy7OleGrumpy7over 1 year ago

Still enjoying the series. Thanks again for posting. Never mind the trolls, they lurk under every bridge.

LangeannLangeann6 months ago

Keep writing! I plan to read everything you write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES