All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 12'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeeah

I am on pins and needles for an update...I hope they burn whoever is responsible for that orange liquid. I know everything has a weakness and I hope they find one for the orange stuff it sounds deadly too deadly.

lildragonlildragonover 14 years ago
loving it

It just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for more!

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Love It

I wonder if Nicky is going to be a new ASP addition and the downfall of the baddie? PJ xx

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
wow

Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter. I just hope Nicky and Arielle don't hurt each other. They seem happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love It

Loving the plot so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up thw great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful, Once Again

I'm glad that you are excited about this story. Hopefully that will mean chapters faster, because they are so hard to wait for when the story is this good.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Good chapter!

I'm more interested in Hunter and Mirage than Nick and Arielle right now, but I don't mind the addition of those characters. Looking forward to seeing how you pull it all together.

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
I KNEW IT!

Something had to be up with Arielle there's no way a person would be that willing to give up their life like that for someone they just met, it's not even like they had a good conversation or anything. I bet she's in on it. Anyways, good chapter, hot scenes, awesome page turner. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good twist

i like how just when i think i know what is happening you throw in a twist to send my mind rambling with conclusions but i dont know which one is correct. you are an amazing writer keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ohh, the suspense is killing ;-)

I've been wondering how Nicky had been able to resist feeding off of Arielle, with his increased hunger and all. Also their relationship is moving quite fast, does that have to do with the stuff they gave him? He's become one of those super-Vamps; now that they've done the deed, does that make her a super-Vamp, too? And what else happend to her, the end was rather ominous? Will he be able to save her, if needed?

I really love this story!!!

MissWizz

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I love Nicky! Him and Ariel are adorable. I just hope they aren't killed for having the orange goop in them. It was a relief when you finally brought Hunter and Mira together. Good stuff.

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago

Love the story so far. Nicky and Arielle moved their relationship along pretty quickly, not a complaint, just an observation.

meg_scorpio_85meg_scorpio_85over 12 years ago
I do...

I really do enjoy these stories. I've been reading through your stories and noticed that you like feedback. I just wanted to say that I think that you're doing a great job. I truly enjoy your work. Thanks for the entertainment.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
Bravo

Keep going girl, your story is almost as addicting as fan-fucking-tastic sex!! LOL

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Love it.

So good I'm cutting the comment short to get to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4092 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES